The game has changed now...

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

The game has changed now...

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Do you guys remember that woman I told you all I was talking to (That woman with the tres hijas)? Well, I recently talked to her and she told me the ages of her daughters: 15, 17, and 23. She said that the 23-year old lives here in San Antonio.

Even with this new information, would you guys still advise against getting involved with her? It's not like getting involved with a woman whose children are young, to the best of my knowledge. I could be wrong, though. After all, it would not make sense to just dump someone who says that she loves me and she could be serious...
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

i dont remember the situation...'

how old are you??
how old is she??

whats your background basics? looks, build, finances, charm etc??

these factor into whether this lady is a catch or not
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
Heart of Shadows
Freshman Poster

Post by Heart of Shadows »

Not fresh on knowledge but you can still have a relationship with her.
Not like your getting married to her or something like that.
"It is a sign of creeping inner death when we can no longer praise the living."
Eric Hoffer

"If human beings were shown what they're really like, they'd either kill one another as vermin, or hang themselves."
Aldous Huxley
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

The Hero of Men

Post by ErikHeaven »

Negro when i come and see you in Texas i am going to slap the dog shit out of you! (Not Literally) Why do you keep on with this stupid shit already. As a proud student of Tom Leykis and life in general as i told you and many other men have told you, Women with kids are garbage!
Look your my friend and we talk on the phone outside of this internet shit, please do not ever mention this again or we will promote you to Admiral Save a Hoe!
Aye Aye Admiral! You have been warned!
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Rear Admiral Save a Hoe Nigga! Ha Ha! You have been warned and no other warnings will be given! I love you brother man do not diminish your stature on here ok? Dead that shit for real.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

ErikHeaven wrote:Rear Admiral Save a Hoe Nigga! Ha Ha! You have been warned and no other warnings will be given! I love you brother man do not diminish your stature on here ok? Dead that shit for real.
I see what you are trying to say, but look at it from my point of view-- I have no prospects as of this moment; I am just trying to take what I can get for the time being! This is not about me trying to be "General Save-A-Ho"! After all, it's not like I have unlimited access to tons of Mexican girls without children or it's not like hot foreign girls are killing each other and stepping over each other's dead, rotting corpses just to talk to me here... Cut me a little slack! I appreciate and respect your honesty, but how about trying to offer me a solution here? I do not doubt the words of people on here or anything like that. If anyone here has some solution that I can implement at the current time, as my current situation dictates... I would appreciate any input.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Dude you're a good guy, don't flirt into a situation that may be out of you're control. There's so many more negatives than positives in your case with her. Believe me it's just p***y and a old one at that.

If you're proactive about latina foreign women, buy yourself Rosetta Stone and learn spanish. You're within geographical distance to Mexico, so you can meet more humble girls there or bang prostitutes if you choose. It's just p***y, remember that. Everything is cheaper in Mexico, just ask Mr.PeaBody

Also learning spanish opens up South America for you.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Hispanic women do not play when they feel you are messing with their emotions. They will cut you. I have been with a few of them to know their tempers. Listen to the brother above me and find another solution.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Why don't you date her 23 year old daughter instead?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

I have to agree with Ladislav. Definitely, that will get under her skin. However, you can at least get more experience and as well-informed mentioned, the best option is to learn Spanish (usually takes 3-6 months to grasp a decent amount) and then start getting advice to go to Spanish speaking sites and meet women in South America. It is not a bad idea.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

ladislav wrote:Why don't you date her 23 year old daughter instead?

I don't know her 23 year old daughter...

I understand what you guys are saying it's just that my current circumstances limit my prospects...
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

aozora13 wrote:I have to agree with Ladislav. Definitely, that will get under her skin. However, you can at least get more experience and as well-informed mentioned, the best option is to learn Spanish (usually takes 3-6 months to grasp a decent amount) and then start getting advice to go to Spanish speaking sites and meet women in South America. It is not a bad idea.
Disagreed. It would take a year to year and a half if he's extremely wet behind the ears with little-to-no Spanish base (even with Rosetta Stone). However, it would take 3-6 months for a person whom is already proficient in Spanish to learn ANY ONE OF THE OTHER ROMANCE LANGUAGES COLD.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

May the Lord have mercy on you if you get a Latina mad at you. That's all i can tell you Hero
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

Hey Hero,

Yep I'm back! Glad you are still here!

Anyway just let HER make all the moves! Be non-commital!

These guys are right about single mothers BUT as long as you are careful, with your heart, wallet, and your seed, you can have some fun! Just be VERY VERY VERY careful! Tread lightly and IF you start noticing her trying to take control of the relationship, CUT AND RUN!

Or just tell her you aren't looking for a LTR right now.

TruthVille

P.S. Listen to ladislav and PERHAPS try and meet her 23 year-old daughter.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Truthville wrote:Hey Hero,

Yep I'm back! Glad you are still here!

Anyway just let HER make all the moves! Be non-commital!

These guys are right about single mothers BUT as long as you are careful, with your heart, wallet, and your seed, you can have some fun! Just be VERY VERY VERY careful! Tread lightly and IF you start noticing her trying to take control of the relationship, CUT AND RUN!

Or just tell her you aren't looking for a LTR right now.

TruthVille

P.S. Listen to ladislav and PERHAPS try and meet her 23 year-old daughter.
Good idea..at least you may as well flatter yourself..LOL.
If you saw the movie Tortilla Soup...you would see how that can work out..
it was really funny!

Outwest