We need to stop getting personal on this forum

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Fenix
Junior Poster

We need to stop getting personal on this forum

Post by Fenix »

Post removed at user's request.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

I have observed Winston is less than a man, I truly believe this is in part due to his diet. And this quote sealed the deal for me:
Winston wrote:You got me all wrong Phoenix Sosa. I admit my mistakes. I admit that having a child was a mistake since I'm not suited to be a parent to a whiny boy (I would have been far more better about it if it had been a girl) with super sensitivities and is incessantly clingy. And plus I don't like giving up my freedom for a child who takes a lot and gives nothing back, as you agreed with too.
First of all, regretting having a child? If you weren't a scumbag you would be regretting being a dead-beat father. That's not an insult, it's how things work. Real men don't think like you do.

Second of all, regretting he's not a girl? HuH! What kind of father wants a girl over a boy. What the f**k?? Did you want to play dress-up and comb eachothers hair? Or were you planning on incest? Because nothing would surprise me anymore you sick bastard. All your earlier writings indicated that you would be the best father and if you had a son he end up a nobel laureate or something. Except your online persona doesn't match reality and right now I think an orphanage would provide a better upbringing. You are a sack of shit. You won't hear a better description of yourself than that.

It's just as well that you're against marriage because no decent woman deserves to get stuck with you. Maybe a valley girl, (if she had low standards).
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

odbo wrote:I have observed Winston is less than a man, I truly believe this is in part due to his diet. And this quote sealed the deal for me:
Winston wrote:You got me all wrong Phoenix Sosa. I admit my mistakes. I admit that having a child was a mistake since I'm not suited to be a parent to a whiny boy (I would have been far more better about it if it had been a girl) with super sensitivities and is incessantly clingy. And plus I don't like giving up my freedom for a child who takes a lot and gives nothing back, as you agreed with too.
First of all, regretting having a child? If you weren't a scumbag you would be regretting being a dead-beat father. That's not an insult, it's how things work. Real men don't think like you do.

Second of all, regretting he's not a girl? HuH! What kind of father wants a girl over a boy. What the f**k?? Did you want to play dress-up and comb eachothers hair? Or were you planning on incest? Because nothing would surprise me anymore you sick bastard. All your earlier writings indicated that you would be the best father and if you had a son he end up a nobel laureate or something. Except your online persona doesn't match reality and right now I think an orphanage would provide a better upbringing. You are a sack of shit. You won't hear a better description of yourself than that.

It's just as well that you're against marriage because no decent woman deserves to get stuck with you. Maybe a valley girl, (if she had low standards).
So me eating soy everyday has made me unmasculine? lol

Lots of guys here, even Phoenix himself, has said that children are not worth the trouble, and that giving up your freedom for one is not worth it. I am not a deadbeat father. I support my son. Filipinas are cool and open with the father not being around, as long as he supports him. My friend in Czech Republic, as I explained, sees his son once a week and has his freedom the rest of the week.

Giving up your freedom to become a slave/servant to a child is what is going to cause regret, you dumbass. I'm not going to do something that's wrong for me, and be something I'm not, just to appease society and those who want to see me miserable.

You paranoid freak. Of course I'm not talking about incest. f**k you! Be careful with that one. It's a serious taboo. If you commit libel with that one, I'll have to get rid of you.

Why would anyone want a boy? Boys are not cute. They are not feminine. Males do not bring out the love, care and attention in other males. So why would you want a boy? Girls are easier to get along with and take care of. Their vibe doesn't conflict with yours. They do not produce tension in the air. They are easier to put up with cause they are pretty and cute. Boys are less tolerable cause they offer nothing for all the trouble they cause. They are far more messy and dirty too, like pigs are. I don't like that, so why should I pretend that it doesn't matter? There is no advantage to having a boy. Girls are also easier to bond with, in my experience. You can form a natural emotional bond with a girl, but not a boy. It just comes naturally. A boy and his father do not have much emotional attachment. This is not about incest. It's about natural male/female energies and how they complement each other. I've always been happier around girls than boys. Kids are not all the same. They are not uniform one-size-fits-all objects. I've been around kids and like some far more than others. I'm not gonna be politically correct on this one. It's also a fact that men are far more giving and generous to females than to males, and this includes female children as well. A cute adorable girl triggers something in others, that brings out care, affection and protection, more than a cute adorable boy does. Think about it.

Simply put, female energy is more pleasant to be around and more likable than male energy. Is that hard for you to understand? Maybe you are out of touch with reality.

Even Rock agrees with me on this. He also feels that little girls are more pleasant to be around than little boys are, and prefers girls over boys. But of course, there is no bias against him here, so no one will hold it against him, only against me.

If my son grows up and gets smarter, maybe I will teach him critical thinking. But so far, we don't have much in common, other than his extreme sensitivities toward everything. He only likes meat and fish, and hates vegetables.
Last edited by Winston on July 30th, 2011, 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Winston wrote:So me eating soy everyday has made me unmasculine? lol
Yes! It's made you even more of a beta sucker/dysfunctional doormat.
Winston wrote:Lots of guys here, even Phoenix himself, has said that children are not worth the trouble, and that giving up your freedom for one is not worth it. I am not a deadbeat father. I support my son. Filipinas are cool and open with the father not being around, as long as he supports him. My friend in Czech Republic, as I explained, sees his son once a week and has his freedom the rest of the week.
It's not about how much you're around your son, it's about the quality of your love and the things you teach him. You must also teach by example. You're on an island of borderline-retards (the Philippines) and you might just be the worst father there. I've seen 14 year olds who are better parents than you. Nothing I say will change anything, you just don't get it. You're a failure at life. Yes you're a victim and I should remember that, you're a victim of the programming. But personal responsibility has to come into play, you left America and had plenty of time to find yourself. You consciously choose your ego over personal growth. If there is any hope for you it is joining a traditional society with a rich culture (central asia?) that TELLS YOU what to do. When a man doesn't understand the point of having children it's clear that he has lost 'his center'. You are a lost soul and going nowhere fast. At least other failures in life have big homes and stacks of money - you have nothing to show for it. And don't tell me you have peace of mind or celestial riches because you clearly don't. You don't have the truth. You're as far from it as you ever were. The truth is not having as much sex as possible. That's something the biggest piece of shit can accomplish. You've become a complete reptile! You have what, 5 years of instant gratification, to show for your life. And now you're about to leave that behind because you have health problems. The only thing that's keeping you going money wise is this website and you're pissing off and banning its members! The way you're shooting yourself in the foot further proves you are not a man. You have the mannerisms and thinking patterns of a woman.
Winston wrote:Why would anyone want a boy? Boys are not cute. They are not feminine. Males do not bring out the love, care and attention in other males. So why would you want a boy? Girls are easier to get along with and take care of. Their vibe doesn't conflict with yours. They do not produce tension in the air. They are easier to put up with cause they are pretty and cute. Boys are less tolerable cause they offer nothing for all the trouble they cause. They are far more messy and dirty too, like pigs are. I don't like that, so why should I pretend that it doesn't matter? There is no advantage to having a boy. Girls are also easier to bond with, in my experience. You can form a natural emotional bond with a girl, but not a boy. It just comes naturally. A boy and his father do not have much emotional attachment. This is not about incest. It's about natural male/female energies and how they complement each other. I've always been happier around girls than boys. Kids are not all the same. They are not uniform one-size-fits-all objects. I've been around kids and like some far more than others. I'm not gonna be politically correct on this one. It's also a fact that men are far more giving and generous to females than to males, and this includes female children as well. A cute adorable girl triggers something in others, that brings out care, affection and protection, more than a cute adorable boy does. Think about it.
This is probably the single dumbest, most disgusting thing I have seen you write.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

odbo wrote:
Winston wrote:So me eating soy everyday has made me unmasculine? lol
Yes! It's made you even more of a beta sucker/dysfunctional doormat.
Winston wrote:Lots of guys here, even Phoenix himself, has said that children are not worth the trouble, and that giving up your freedom for one is not worth it. I am not a deadbeat father. I support my son. Filipinas are cool and open with the father not being around, as long as he supports him. My friend in Czech Republic, as I explained, sees his son once a week and has his freedom the rest of the week.
It's not about how much you're around your son, it's about the quality of your love and the things you teach him. You must also teach by example. You're on an island of borderline-retards (the Philippines) and you might just be the worst father there. I've seen 14 year olds who are better parents than you. No matter what I say will change anything, you just don't get it. You're a failure at life. Yes you're a victim and I should remember that, you're a victim of the programming. But personal responsibility has to come into play, you left America and had plenty of time to find yourself. You consciously choose your ego over personal growth. At least other failures in life have big homes and stacks of money - you have nothing to show for it. And don't tell me you have peace of mind or celestial riches because you clearly don't. You don't have the truth. You're as far from it as you ever were. The truth is not having as much sex as possible! You have what, 5 years of instant gratification, to show for your life. And now you're about to leave that behind because you have health problems. The only thing that's keeping you going money wise is this website and you're pissing off and banning its members! The way you're shooting yourself in the foot further proves you are not a man. You have the mannerisms and thinking patterns of a woman.
Winston wrote:Why would anyone want a boy? Boys are not cute. They are not feminine. Males do not bring out the love, care and attention in other males. So why would you want a boy? Girls are easier to get along with and take care of. Their vibe doesn't conflict with yours. They do not produce tension in the air. They are easier to put up with cause they are pretty and cute. Boys are less tolerable cause they offer nothing for all the trouble they cause. They are far more messy and dirty too, like pigs are. I don't like that, so why should I pretend that it doesn't matter? There is no advantage to having a boy. Girls are also easier to bond with, in my experience. You can form a natural emotional bond with a girl, but not a boy. It just comes naturally. A boy and his father do not have much emotional attachment. This is not about incest. It's about natural male/female energies and how they complement each other. I've always been happier around girls than boys. Kids are not all the same. They are not uniform one-size-fits-all objects. I've been around kids and like some far more than others. I'm not gonna be politically correct on this one. It's also a fact that men are far more giving and generous to females than to males, and this includes female children as well. A cute adorable girl triggers something in others, that brings out care, affection and protection, more than a cute adorable boy does. Think about it.
This is probably the single dumbest, most disgusting thing I have seen you write.
You have no proof that soy decreases masculinity. Besides, masculine energy is not that pleasant to be around, so why would I want more of it in me?

You are wrong about a lot of things.

Tons of guys here take off and don't even support their kids. Are they better than me?

You are a total hypocrite. Very non-spiritual.

Actually, lots of expat guys here are broke and have less money than me. My friend knows some of them. You'd be surprised.

Why are you trying to downplay me? What is your problem?

Explain this one: Why is it that a guy is allowed to prefer a boy over a girl, or prefer both genders equally, but he is not allowed to prefer a girl over a boy? What the f**k is up with that?

Female energy is more pleasant than male energy. Who would prefer to be around male energy? Why would I want to be around something that gets dirty like a pig, and is messy and rough, rather than a sweet pleasant embodiment of the feminine energy or little princess?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

You're hard-wired a certain way (nature knows best) yet you're over-riding that by consuming toxic food. These are not questions you should be asking, the answers lie in your dna. It's a catch-22, you won't want to change until you understand but you won't understand until you change.
Winston wrote:Why are you trying to downplay me? What is your problem?
You're the one with the problem. No body cares about your reputation! I'm a man, I don't care about your childish contests. You try to make a debate out of it. You're only hurting yourself. If I were you I'd completely irradicate soy from my diet and consider eating meat and fish just for a few months. Do what you want. Have fun attacking anyone that trys to help you and good luck with your son who will very likely end up a homosexual in the future.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

I am starting to understand Linux aka Odbo. And i agree with some of the things you are saying here. I have a son and a daughter and i had him around me all the time when he was little. I still see him every week and encourage him to get his degree and do better. Boys in my opinion are better than girls as they are less materialistic and like man stuff like fixing cars and army men or toys and guns. I thought people on here were hard on you Winston now i see where they are coming from. Love your son and raise him. He needs you in his life as an attentive father. If you are stop being selfish and realize as i tell my son a lot the best things in life are hard. Listen my father was not there for me and that made me a bitter angry person, hell i still hate the f***er to this day. And i vowed my son would never feel that pain and anger. So Winston please man up and do the hard things in life not the easiest. Grab the bull by the horns and love your son and wife be a man that other men would love to follow. Look in the mirror everyday and correct the flaws in yourself that we all have.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Winston the real people that care about you are not the yes men. They are the one's that tell you to your face you are f***ing up. Like Elvis and The Memphis Mafia his so-called friends, they were enabling his destructive behavior. Open your ears and listen and do not be angry with people who are trying to help you. Read my first post and think about what i said to you. Do not give up on your son please son's need their fathers. My sperm donor and i found each other on facebook and instead of that faggot saying i am sorry for not being there he proceeded to attack me saying "I am a PHD you are a nobody, I own businesses you are a working slob!" "I went to Vietnam and earned this medal and that medal you are nothing". Dont be like that so-called man be a good man and provide LOVE for your son. That is all i have to say.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ErikHeaven wrote:I am starting to understand Linux aka Odbo. And i agree with some of the things you are saying here. I have a son and a daughter and i had him around me all the time when he was little. I still see him every week and encourage him to get his degree and do better. Boys in my opinion are better than girls as they are less materialistic and like man stuff like fixing cars and army men or toys and guns. I thought people on here were hard on you Winston now i see where they are coming from. Love your son and raise him. He needs you in his life as an attentive father. If you are stop being selfish and realize as i tell my son a lot the best things in life are hard. Listen my father was not there for me and that made me a bitter angry person, hell i still hate the f***er to this day. And i vowed my son would never feel that pain and anger. So Winston please man up and do the hard things in life not the easiest. Grab the bull by the horns and love your son and wife be a man that other men would love to follow. Look in the mirror everyday and correct the flaws in yourself that we all have.
lol do you realize what you are saying? You sound like a cliched programmed society, not a freethinker. A freethinker tells one to do what's best for them, not for their kid. You sound like the voice of cliched society. I told you, I'm not going to give up my freedom to become a slave/servant to my son. Why are you trying to force me to do that? Why do you want me to give up my freedom and become a slave/servant? What if I don't want to? Do I have to obey you, because you say so?

My son is not complaining that I'm around. So why are you? Why are you creating pain from him that he is not creating? lol

I told you, my son does not like my apartment. It is boring to him. There's nothing for him to do here. There are no kids to play with either. Why do you want to force him to be here? Think about it ErikHeaven.

Stop thinking with the cliched voice of society.

I told you, my freedom is number one. NOTHING surpasses that. Tons of guys feel the same way, even here. You can't force me to be something I'm not.

Do you really think I'm gonna tie myself down to a country I don't fit in, that I feel icky and yucky in everyday, and that's destroying my health, and stay home everyday to become a traditional father?

Why do you care so much anyway? If you care about children so much, why don't you join a charity program where you get to be a personal sponsor to one and receive letters from one? Or why don't you adopt a child? Why are you telling another man what to do? That's plain wrong.

You said your father wasn't around for you, and you resent that. Well let me ask you this: If your father was around for you, and was with you everyday, picking up and cleaning after your mess and enduring your tantrums and problems, etc. what would you give him back for all that? All you could give him is a "thanks for being a good dad" pat and that's all. You could not bring back his lost years of life, freedom, time, energy and money that he had to spend to raise you. You'd have nothing to give back except a thanks. Right?

So what difference does it make to him, whether he was there for you or not? If he wasn't, then you resent him. If he was, then you thank him for being a good father. Why is the latter better? At least with the former, he had his FREEDOM without you sucking the life out of him. But with the latter, he loses many years of his life and freedom, and gets the life and energy sucked out of him by you, all for NOTHING. You see how that works? Reality is not what cliched society tells you.

I told you, it's not worth it to give up everything in your life, just for another person who is not you, all for nothing, just cause society says so. As someone said in another post, "I'd rather work in a mental institution cause at least I'm getting paid."
You know, another "main event," or another thing I have noticed about Americans are the couples who have no life other than living for their kids. These people have 2,3, or 4+ kids that they spend a inordinate amount of time with because they feel they need to come up with all kids of ways to entertain them and show others how "fun" they are and post the escapades on facebook.

What then happens over time is that the children become SPOILED, and the parents in the process RETARD themselves because they never educate or develop themselves outside of the mandatory continuing job education simply because they have no time.

This is why I refuse to have children unless I'm rich, I don't want to give up my time to develop myself to be forced to do something so crude/menial as clean up crap, feed a human, or play silly games like I actually enjoy it. I'm better off getting a job at a mental institution because at least I could get paid for it where with my own child all that investing into the "little one" he/she could turn out to be a F*** up.
Also ErikHeaven, can you answer these two questions or justify them? Everyone seems to want to do these two things, but no one wants to justify them. It's like this place is becoming an asylum.

1. Why is it that when someone fires the FIRST volley of insults at me, that that person is blameless? Yet when I counter and attack back, then I am in the wrong? Can you explain this logically?

2. Can you explain your position that ANYONE who attacks or criticizes Winston is automatically in the right, no matter how bogus the attack, but whenever Winston defends himself, he must be in the wrong? Can you explain that f***ed up logic?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ErikHeaven wrote:Winston the real people that care about you are not the yes men. They are the one's that tell you to your face you are f***ing up. Like Elvis and The Memphis Mafia his so-called friends, they were enabling his destructive behavior. Open your ears and listen and do not be angry with people who are trying to help you. Read my first post and think about what i said to you. Do not give up on your son please son's need their fathers. My sperm donor and i found each other on facebook and instead of that faggot saying i am sorry for not being there he proceeded to attack me saying "I am a PHD you are a nobody, I own businesses you are a working slob!" "I went to Vietnam and earned this medal and that medal you are nothing". Dont be like that so-called man be a good man and provide LOVE for your son. That is all i have to say.
ErikHeaven,
WTF? So now you're saying that yes men, or anyone who defends me, is just a parrot, while those who criticize me are all helpful and truthful? lol

Do you see the huge bias and double standard there?

Frankly, you are WRONG. The truth is the opposite.

Steve is not a yes man in that he blindly agrees with whatever I say. He has his mind and opinions too. He simply sees the truth, that I am a courageous person who tells the truth, even if it exposes my weaknesses or suffering, while the guys attacking me here are bullies looking for someone to pick on who will use everything I say against me. They are the mad crowd, the villains here. I am simply the honest one. I have not said anything false or dishonest. So what right do you have to blame me?

Tell me Erik, why is everyone who attacks me with insults caring and helpful in your eyes? Can't you tell the difference between genuine advice and lewd insults by bullies? My goodness...

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Gentlemen:

This forum is a valuable resource for men to learn about the life opportunities that await them abroad. Many a life has been enhanced by the service of this forum.

In the interest of getting the focus back to what we all agree upon, please keep save the petty insults and put downs for feminists and manginas, not for fellow soldiers in the fight, and we are in one.

If you wish to depart the forum, by all means go. But if you wish to impart experience, and absorb that of others please remain and realize that this is Winston's baby and he can proceed with all the idiosyncrasies that he wishes.

Winston and I have had a disagreement or two in the past, but we both recognize that there is something larger that this forum represents. This is not just some social club or ranting venue. This is a movement that inspires men to take charge of their unfavorable circumstances.

Please leave the personal attacks aside. One of the themes of this forum is how American society is full of social vitriol that cuts down everyone's personal fulfillment. Don't become what we all hate about our society and let's get back to the business of teaching men to be happier abroad. If that is too tall a task, then perhaps you should leave the forum or be banned by its creator.

All this is larger than the individuals who happen to post here! Please step back into the ranks or leave the rest of us in peace to debate, discuss, and learn.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

^
|
|
|
|
What Contrarian Expat said!!!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

You know, everyone here needs to grow up. I am grateful that Winston has set up a site where expats can exchange info, but I think the mistake has been for everyone to get too personal and start exchanging personal emotional info. It is amazing how many times I have learned in my life that too close is always too close for comfort, this is why a bit of reserve is always good.
I urge everyone to exercise restraint and not to air too much personal stuff in public. I generally share very little about my personal life and only ask for advice from people who have gone down the same road before. I never post stuff for the whole world to read. People will take pot shots, egos will run short and before you know, testosterone will get the better of everyone here.
I appeal to everyone to become a bit more formal here and use this forum for information exchange and keep emotions private- you can PM people for advice if you feel it is something personal.
The above exchange is a bit high-schoolish so I will stay out of it.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I wholeheartedly agree with Ladislav. Telling anyone your personal information opens you up to attack. Don't bother asking why. It is simply the nature of human beings to be jealous and hateful when someone disagrees or lives a life we think isnt right.

Winston, stop using this board for emotional support and advice. You are simply begging the idiots to come out of the woodwork. Obviously you are fine with that, but it will tear the board apart (along with your income stream?).

I work around American women everyday and they truly are backstabbing man-haters. Just imagine if I told them personal details of my life. How much trouble would they make for me then? I keep conversation on topic, dont reveal personal details unless absolutely necessary and even then only the most minimal and benign thing so it can't be used against me later.

This, unfortunately, is how you have to conduct yourself when you realize there are people out there who love to "take down" others.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Lol for someone that's supposedly dying, you sure do have a lot of energy in you responding back and all.

1) Steve55 is a mangina here, let's get that straight. He provides nothing on this forum, other than helping you, talking about you or agreeing with you. Of course he's a smart man in your eyes, he's a loyal servant.

2) If you knew you were not a fit parent and you love your freedom too much, then why didn't you perform a vasectomy. This world doesn't need another defective offspring. This world doesn't need another lost bastard who'll have no future in life.

3) Phoenix pretty much nailed about you... and who's Stefan by the way?