We need to stop getting personal on this forum

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Adama wrote:I wholeheartedly agree with Ladislav. Telling anyone your personal information opens you up to attack. Don't bother asking why. It is simply the nature of human beings to be jealous and hateful when someone disagrees or lives a life we think isnt right.
Pot. Kettle. Adama[-nt].
Adama wrote: I work around American women everyday and they truly are backstabbing man-haters.
So you feel because you are not an American woman that you don't backstab? Again: Pot. Kettle. Black.
Adama wrote: Just imagine if I told them personal details of my life. How much trouble would they make for me then? I keep conversation on topic, dont reveal personal details unless absolutely necessary and even then only the most minimal and benign thing so it can't be used against me later.
With that dogmatic attitude, it's no wonder you caught me in my contradiction about which nationalities I am. Are you still mad at my opinion of saying that Iceland was a waste of time? As a man, I said my opinion, but you had taken it as a personal attack hence the retaliations. What happened to "I don't like him but he has a right to be on this board like anybody so alas I'll ignore for forever and a day without saying anything bad"??
Adama wrote: This, unfortunately, is how you have to conduct yourself when you realize there are people out there who love to "take down" others.
Funny. Even when you had requested that ignore feature from Winston millennia ago [so that you can ignore me - how stupid do you think I am that I knew you were indirectly speaking about me?!], you had it out bad for me. Let's get it out in the open why you detest me so much aside from my asinine one-line comments, my lie about which nationalities in which I am, and that you feel I don't contribute to the forum.

You act like I`m some damn mangina misandrist coming up in here trying to shut Happier Abroad down.

I feel that my personal accounts of my sexcapades in foreign countries would make men realize that those are enjoyable things which one can do in other countries. That's why I have done that. I feel that it would give men hope that they can smut it up and sleep with many women that they have always dreamed of doing. I don't speak for all men whom want to become expats, but I try to give hope because I have been fortunately enough to share those experiences. Yes, a lot of the women were fat. But that's what I like. But at least they were WOMEN.

Honestly, I wish we could physically spar each other. Even if you were to pwn me, I would be alright with that. Because these ad character attacks you have against me are not manly enough for me. I wish you would man up and have it out with me in the flesh. I would have much more respect for you (probably not it would mean anything to you) despite the outcome.

When I do "+1" and make one-line comments, I don't do that to mock our fellow members here at H.A.; I do that because I empathetically feel where they are coming from. Why don't you pull up 2uotes of me co-signing and approving your profound posts? You don't want to do that; you have a subliminal dislike for me.

I lied about what I am because I am trying to get in where I fit in - it is rough not being accepted in the same country one is born in - so one has to adapt. Even LadiSlav said in one of his blogger threads about how one needs to go through the guise of being another nationality just to easily live among those people.

Again, you had no rebuttal about when I SAID why I DON't f**k with Americans even abroad because they are facetious as f**k including you. When I had manned up and admittedly taken accountability, you ignore me.

I'm a hypocrite about my nationality; you are a hypocrite on your last post here. Have you said this deliberately to evoke a response out of me so you can assassinate my character?

I don't care how much you bend backwards to research me in efforts to assassinate my character, you will not defer me from going abroad nor obtaining certs.

Just come out and say how much you hate me and why. There's something deeper that has not been demystified as of yet. Do that and/or meet me in person and let's have it out. I had my ass handed to me in a physical fight before, but I never had my face permanently disfigured so I'm grateful for that. I have been hit hard by a man whom benched 600 lbs and never been knocked out AND I have been jumped by 7 liquid-couraged-up Aussies in Peru before and let me tell you: that shit sucked fighting at 6 miles from sea level against immune-to-pain derelicts like that. I got some licks in, still got my ass handed to me, but yet been never knocked out. Are you up for the challenge?
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

well-informed wrote:Lol for someone that's supposedly dying, you sure do have a lot of energy in you responding back and all.

1) Steve55 is a mangina here, let's get that straight. He provides nothing on this forum, other than helping you, talking about you or agreeing with you. Of course he's a smart man in your eyes, he's a loyal servant.

2) If you knew you were not a fit parent and you love your freedom too much, then why didn't you perform a vasectomy. This world doesn't need another defective offspring. This world doesn't need another lost bastard who'll have no future in life.

3) Phoenix pretty much nailed about you... and who's Stefan by the way?
1. You forget, Steve is the stellar researcher who wrote this research section of Happier Abroad that has been highly praised here.

http://www.happierabroad.com/Research.htm

Look at all the effort he put into that. Can you do anything to match that?

So anyone who agrees with me is a servant, while everyone who disses me is truthful, honest, and helpful? lol That's lame.

2. I don't believe in vasectomy's. It is an insult to manhood. Just use protection. I wanted a child before. I felt that if I didn't have one, then my genetic seed would come to the end of it's line and I'd feel depressed about that.

3. You don't need to know who Stefan is. It doesn't matter.

Hey I told you before, we need to agree to a truce. I don't want to waste time responding to you. We will agree that you do not comment on my personal life, and in return, I do not comment on yours. Deal?

Otherwise, if you get more annoying, I'm just gonna get rid of you again. I have a right not to hear from you.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Gentlemen:

This forum is a valuable resource for men to learn about the life opportunities that await them abroad. Many a life has been enhanced by the service of this forum.

In the interest of getting the focus back to what we all agree upon, please keep save the petty insults and put downs for feminists and manginas, not for fellow soldiers in the fight, and we are in one.

If you wish to depart the forum, by all means go. But if you wish to impart experience, and absorb that of others please remain and realize that this is Winston's baby and he can proceed with all the idiosyncrasies that he wishes.

Winston and I have had a disagreement or two in the past, but we both recognize that there is something larger that this forum represents. This is not just some social club or ranting venue. This is a movement that inspires men to take charge of their unfavorable circumstances.

Please leave the personal attacks aside. One of the themes of this forum is how American society is full of social vitriol that cuts down everyone's personal fulfillment. Don't become what we all hate about our society and let's get back to the business of teaching men to be happier abroad. If that is too tall a task, then perhaps you should leave the forum or be banned by its creator.

All this is larger than the individuals who happen to post here! Please step back into the ranks or leave the rest of us in peace to debate, discuss, and learn.
Very eloquent and well said Contrarian. I'd also like to add that if anyone here really hates my guts or can't stand me, then I would be happy to draw a truce agreement with them in which they agree not to comment on my personal life, and in return, I agree not to comment on theirs as well. I think that's a fair compromise that will help keep the harmony here. But of course, if someone has a real strong bias against me, that's another matter.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Adama wrote:I wholeheartedly agree with Ladislav. Telling anyone your personal information opens you up to attack. Don't bother asking why. It is simply the nature of human beings to be jealous and hateful when someone disagrees or lives a life we think isnt right.

Winston, stop using this board for emotional support and advice. You are simply begging the idiots to come out of the woodwork. Obviously you are fine with that, but it will tear the board apart (along with your income stream?).

I work around American women everyday and they truly are backstabbing man-haters. Just imagine if I told them personal details of my life. How much trouble would they make for me then? I keep conversation on topic, dont reveal personal details unless absolutely necessary and even then only the most minimal and benign thing so it can't be used against me later.

This, unfortunately, is how you have to conduct yourself when you realize there are people out there who love to "take down" others.
You are right. And I am glad that at least one person here sees the truth - that some here do like to take down others when the opportunity arises, and that it has nothing to do with being helpful or caring. So I'm glad that you haven't gone mad and drank the kool aid so that you see some bizarro world out there.

The thing is, there is this thing in psychology where we assume that others are like us and would act the way we do in a given situation. It's a fallacy. And it applies here, because, since I personally would never pounce on someone who is suffering and try to make them worse, I automatically assume that others would not do the same.

Of course that is wrong, but it is mind boggling to me as to why people do that, since I would never do it. Like I said, people are weird to me, and do not make sense. Plus I assumed that we were on the same team here, so that we are comrades. But some of the guys here do not treat me like a comrade, but like an enemy or target to pick on. That's really sad. It means I cannot trust people here as much as I'd like to. I thought people appreciated honesty, and that "honesty is the best policy".

I guess I was wrong...

Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Winston wrote:
well-informed wrote:Lol for someone that's supposedly dying, you sure do have a lot of energy in you responding back and all.

1) Steve55 is a mangina here, let's get that straight. He provides nothing on this forum, other than helping you, talking about you or agreeing with you. Of course he's a smart man in your eyes, he's a loyal servant.

2) If you knew you were not a fit parent and you love your freedom too much, then why didn't you perform a vasectomy. This world doesn't need another defective offspring. This world doesn't need another lost bastard who'll have no future in life.

3) Phoenix pretty much nailed about you... and who's Stefan by the way?
1. You forget, Steve is the stellar researcher who wrote this research section of Happier Abroad that has been highly praised here.

http://www.happierabroad.com/Research.htm

Look at all the effort he put into that. Can you do anything to match that?

So anyone who agrees with me is a servant, while everyone who disses me is truthful, honest, and helpful? lol That's lame.

2. I don't believe in vasectomy's. It is an insult to manhood. Just use protection. I wanted a child before. I felt that if I didn't have one, then my genetic seed would come to the end of it's line and I'd feel depressed about that.

3. You don't need to know who Stefan is. It doesn't matter.

Hey I told you before, we need to agree to a truce. I don't want to waste time responding to you. We will agree that you do not comment on my personal life, and in return, I do not comment on yours. Deal?

Otherwise, if you get more annoying, I'm just gonna get rid of you again. I have a right not to hear from you.
Fair enough. I am waving the white flag and cyber shake hands with you. The original post is what I wanted to say and that's that. I agree with the truce. No more commenting on your personal life and vice versa.

The focus needs to be on the original message: international dating and international living. The focus has always been on Winston Wu.

I know who Steve is.

I love this forum and the emails I have gotten from people before I went to bed and this morning has made me decide to not leave. There's a wealth of information here and I have my own knowledge too. I like to read other people's thoughts from like-minded men.

My main mission on this forum is to educate men and to make video diaries and posts about Denmark and other countries I will go to.

To all the people I emailed, I will reply back to you. I have lots of things to do today.

Truce.
Last edited by Fenix on July 30th, 2011, 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

My reply to you Winston line by line!

Post by ErikHeaven »

1. Why is it that when someone fires the FIRST volley of insults at me, that that person is blameless? Yet when I counter and attack back, then I am in the wrong? Can you explain this logically?

2. Can you explain your position that ANYONE who attacks or criticizes Winston is automatically in the right, no matter how bogus the attack, but whenever Winston defends himself, he must be in the wrong? Can you explain that f***ed up logic?
First off i already said before that all personal attacks should cease here and we should all be civil towards each other especially to the creator of the site. Do you remember me typing that? Secondly its not my position that anyone who attacks you is automatically right. Thirdly i never mentioned Steve or any other name, i just said that if your have yes men in your life that is not healthy for you.
3 Stop thinking with the cliched voice of society. I am not thinking with another voice i follow my own experiences. You said that having your son was a mistake. What if somebody captured these words and sent them to your son 20 years in the future how would he feel? My community the Black Community has SOME young males that carry guns and shoot people and sell drugs and some would say they are THUGS. I would say yes to that too yet i would also say that they are hurting as 95% of them have no father in the house. I do not know how that makes males in the Asian community feel yet i know how many young black males feel growing up without a father.
4 I told you, my freedom is number one. Okay Winston that would be true if you would have not created a family yet you did and are not number one anymore. You Mr Wu are selfish and perhaps no one has ever told you that before yet judging by your words that is exactly what you are. I am writing you these words not attacking you or belittling you i am offering love and correction in the spirit of love.
5 You said something about "Why should i have to obey you"? I never said i was your master and you are my slave. I am trying to show you the errors of your thinking.
6 You said something about freethinkers offering advice and something along those lines. If being a freethinker means being selfish then i wont call myself one.
7If your father was around for you, and was with you everyday, picking up and cleaning after your mess and enduring your tantrums and problems, etc. what would you give him back for all that? All you could give him is a "thanks for being a good dad" pat and that's all. You could not bring back his lost years of life, freedom, time, energy and money that he had to spend to raise you. You'd have nothing to give back except a thanks. Right? Winston all of us need someone to take care of us and no one is an island my friend.
Once again i have never disrespected you and once again you should know by now that when you post your personal business online American males are mostly rude and cold will rip you apart. 8Why do you care so much anyway? I care because you posted this and i responded to it and once again children who grow up without an attentive father grow up to be bitter, some of the women growing with daddy complexes and Mental issues because daddy was never around. Your son did not ask to be here and once again be a good man and i asking this not with the voice of other people, i am appealing with only the strength of my moral argument, take care of your responsibility that you created. Your son whines because he is a baby and he wants and needs things and i am sure you did the same thing too yet your parents and my mother stuck it out with us. Its called being NON SELFISH. Peace my brother from another mother.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

So what difference does it make to him, whether he was there for you or not? If he wasn't, then you resent him. If he was, then you thank him for being a good father. Why is the latter better? At least with the former, he had his FREEDOM without you sucking the life out of him. But with the latter, he loses many years of his life and freedom, and gets the life and energy sucked out of him by you, all for NOTHING. You see how that works? Reality is not what cliched society tells you.
Yes i found your words and once again you sound like my sperm donor and i am not attacking you. That is exactly what he said to me. His freedom. And i reminded him that somebody his mother wiped his ass and put up with his crying when he was sick and hungry and all that other junk. Its called being HUMAN. We are not like the animals we need someone to take care of us.
Not only that we need love and someone telling us that we are worthwhile. You can give a baby food yet if you do not touch that baby he will be deprived of the energy of LOVE. Growing up happy and well adjusted and passing that along is the payback for being a good parent and once again i did not flame like the others, i am still speaking to you Winston in a kind manner. If you do not want to change that is your choice yet i publicly charge you with being selfish and i hope you do indeed change for the better.
P.s Keep your personal life personal. And as they say in the black community "If you cant stand the heat stay out of the kitchen". Peace Winston.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Winston, anytime you discuss very personal things in your life and air it out in a public forum like this, you are going to receive criticisms and negative comments from other people. That is why I agree with E_Irizarry; It's better to keep your personal life private--if you are not willing to take the "heat" as they say. I don't know, if I were you, I would avoid bringing up these kinds of topics, but since it is your site, you definitely have the right to do whatever you want. I like this community and I hope the best of luck to you, Winston.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

One mo Gain!

Post by ErikHeaven »

My ex told me a long time ago "Women do not listen to men, women listen to women". And i agree. Boys also listen more to and fear their fathers more. Imagine how many young black males could have been saved from prison or death if they had an attentive father to correct their negative behavior?
My sperm donor only picked me up 3 times to take me to the circus and one time to his house before he never came back. I remember the last time he brought me back home and him and my mother got into a serious argument. I was 8 years old. I heard him say to her "I will keep coming around if you give me sex". She pulled out a machete under the sink and tried to cut him with it. He was a scumbag and is a scumbag and if he never showed up and announced that he was my father i would have probably grown up less bitter, less depressed.
His own mother raised him and when she lost her APT in NYC he refused to take her in,he let his younger sister find their mother sleeping on the streets. A pure classic act that coward was. My own daughter's mother tried some physical things against me as she believes in domestic violence, and listen to me i am still in my daughter's life. She will not run me off and my daughter loves me for it. Once again do the hard things in life.
The hard things in life are worthwhile and they increase in value.
My daughter is a beautiful girl and yes she gets on my nerves yet i love her with all my heart. She is very bright and i see her going to college early and being very successful. And all i want her to do for me is just call her old man and visit me with the grand kids in the future. That is my payback someone who is my blood to love me when i get old. And i know she will take of me if i cannot take care of myself.
Here is some personal info about me:I had a stroke a few years ago and my daughter's mother took my daughter to see me. She cried and said "Dont leave me daddy i love you." I will never forget that and i cry almost thinking about it. That is my payback i give her love and she gives me love and i would be nothing without love. Peace Winston.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Winston will never admit his faults. He will never admit he's horrible person and bad father. He wants to act selfish and still have everyone praise him. He wants to have his cake and eat it too. He even made a thread about it. We're not expecting you to change, you have a right to be a dirt-bag. But you don't have a right to flip the truth. We have an obligation to call you on your bullshit, because we're running on the man operating system, you're running on the same one American women use. As I've said before your definition of free-thinker is reinterpreting the world to justify your current lifestyle. But that's not how it works.

You adapt to the nature of things, it doesn't adapt to you. You can live your whole live in a delusion but you'll never change this fact.

Being a truth seeker is SEEKING THE TRUTH. The truth like what are we doing here. It is helping others, bettering yourself, growing as a person. For you the truth must be easy. The truth is not being addicted to food and sex and f***ing as many whores as you can! You haven't found the truth, okay? Why would people go to the ends of the earth to find the truth when they could have just went to an orgy! All you've found is the lowest form of human existence. You're stuck in the lowest of all vibrations and you dare consider yourself more aware and enlightened than others? You have the same desires as a reptile, food and sex.

You have a much bigger mission on here than to look for sensual pleasure and the easiest life possible. You think you've evolved past the rules of nature with your intelligence? Are you out of your mind?! Make no mistake about it, you were programmed by the American media. A big part of this is your laziness. Anytime you get lazy, remember, that's a program!

I know this is hard to understand for an egotistic woman who can't take any criticism, but I'm not insulting you. I'm telling you how it is. Don't like it? Then CHANGE. Because the nature of things will not. You are not special Winston, at best you are wasted potential. You have deluded yourself. Your whole life is a self-delusion!
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Cold Cuts and i Concur!

Post by ErikHeaven »

Winston will never admit his faults. He will never admit he's horrible person and bad father. He wants to act selfish and still have everyone praise him. He wants to have his cake and eat it too. He even made a thread about it. We're not expecting you to change, you have a right to be a dirt-bag. But you don't have a right to flip the truth. We have an obligation to call you on your bullshit, because we're running on the man operating system, you're running on the same one American women use. As I've said before your definition of free-thinker is reinterpreting the world to justify your current lifestyle. But that's not how it works.

You adapt to the nature of things, it doesn't adapt to you. You can live your whole live in a delusion but you'll never change this fact.
BE A GOOD MAN AND BE THERE FOR YOUR SON! Erik.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

My sperm donor

Post by ErikHeaven »

He is a professor in NYC, he has a successful Real Estate Business in NYC, he is a combat veteran in Vietnam, he is a retired NYC Probation Officer. He is highly intelligent yet he never paid a dime in child support to support me or my sister from another mother. He is highly accomplished and driven yet HE WILL DIE ALONE. AND I WILL DANCE A JIG ON THAT FAGGOTS GRAVE!
I told him that on Facebook. And that is what you get when you abandon your sons, pure hatred. If he was homeless i would let him sleep in the street like he did to his mother.
What goes around comes around never forget that.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Re: My sperm donor

Post by E_Irizarry »

ErikHeaven wrote:He is a professor in NYC, he has a successful Real Estate Business in NYC, he is a combat veteran in Vietnam, he is a retired NYC Probation Officer. He is highly intelligent yet he never paid a dime in child support to support me or my sister from another mother. He is highly accomplished and driven yet HE WILL DIE ALONE. AND I WILL DANCE A JIG ON THAT FAGGOTS GRAVE!
I told him that on Facebook. And that is what you get when you abandon your sons, pure hatred. If he was homeless i would let him sleep in the street like he did to his mother.
What goes around comes around never forget that.
He sounds like a typical shrewd n' lewd Black American man from NYC. I deal with those types almost on a daily basis. Remember: I have to pass through Harlem every f***ing day.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

I was born in Harlem and raised in Boogie Down!

Post by ErikHeaven »

Harlem niggas and Brooklyn Niggas are some of the most disgusting pieces of shit on earth. Right next to Buffalo NY niggas. Oh and Detroit need i say more?
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

You know what irizarry?

Post by ErikHeaven »

I used to work in Tiffany's in NYC when i was 18. I met Earl Graves. He has a black newspaper i forget the name i think it was Black Entrepreneur something like that. He would always come in and say hi to all the white people yet the black workers would say hi and he would say nothing. I spoke to him in a elevator i said "Hi sir i read your magazine and i really admire you". That nigga literally just yawned and let the elevator. A pure piece of shit nigga. Many high achieving Black Americans act like that towards their people.