Hello from Ken Johnson

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
k.r.johnson
Freshman Poster

Hello from Ken Johnson

Post by k.r.johnson »

I'm Ken Johnson

I'm happily married to a Ukrainian woman whom I met while working abroad. To anyone who hasn't been and seen for themselves, Ukrainian women are startlingly pretty and they really do have traditional marital values which American women in general (I hope I am doing nobody an injustice) are trying to escape from.

I'm looking to retire to Ukraine and my wife and I are willing to help organise visits there.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome Kenneth. Great name. It's my dad's name too. Congratulations on finding your wife there.

Where did you work abroad? And in what occupation?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: Hello from Ken Johnson

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

k.r.johnson wrote:I'm Ken Johnson

I'm happily married to a Ukrainian woman whom I met while working abroad. To anyone who hasn't been and seen for themselves, Ukrainian women are startlingly pretty and they really do have traditional marital values which American women in general (I hope I am doing nobody an injustice) are trying to escape from.

I'm looking to retire to Ukraine and my wife and I are willing to help organise visits there.
Yes, I was lucky and got really close to a Ukrainian women here in the states. She was absolutely beautiful, IN SHAPE, and she was VERY smart.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Northamericanguy wrote:

Yes, I was lucky and got really close to a Ukrainian women here in the states. She was absolutely beautiful, IN SHAPE, and she was VERY smart.
You're not off the hook (yet). So what had happened with her?
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
k.r.johnson
Freshman Poster

Post by k.r.johnson »

Winston wrote:Welcome Kenneth. Great name. It's my dad's name too. Congratulations on finding your wife there.

Where did you work abroad? And in what occupation?
I worked in Zoltie Vody, which is near Dniepropetrovsk, at Institut Strategia Predprinimatelstva (Management). Lots of girls in their late teens and early twenties and most of them would love to meet a westerner for marriage! Nadia was older, and worked as a lecturer. Very cute, too.[/img]
MarkDY
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkDY »

Ken. Do you have a web-site or blog.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Ha! I used to live nearby :) Zheltye Vody (translated: Yellow Waters) is a small town, as far as I know that smaller city had tons of manufacturing factories during Soviet times. Now those places are very poor, 5% of rich, about 20% of middle class and 75% of poor. However those "poor" girls look amazing and finding a guy who doesn't do drugs is already happiness to many of them, not even mentioning decent looks, education etc. So I bet Ken was treated better than Elvis! I wish I'd spend a few years like that ;)

Any pictures, Ken? Did girls chase after you btw? What were the years you spent there?
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

E_Irizarry wrote:
Northamericanguy wrote:

You're not off the hook (yet). So what had happened with her?
Ha, she was already married.
k.r.johnson
Freshman Poster

Post by k.r.johnson »

My blog: it.toolbox.com/people/k.r.johnson/journal