We need to stop getting personal on this forum

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Re: You know what irizarry?

Post by E_Irizarry »

ErikHeaven wrote:I used to work in Tiffany's in NYC when i was 18. I met Earl Graves. He has a black newspaper i forget the name i think it was Black Entrepreneur something like that. He would always come in and say hi to all the white people yet the black workers would say hi and he would say nothing. I spoke to him in a elevator i said "Hi sir i read your magazine and i really admire you". That nigga literally just yawned and let the elevator. A pure piece of shit nigga. Many high achieving Black Americans act like that towards their people.
Ugh! You respected him, and he still shitted on you. I learned something new today. I see why you despise Black Americans in general like the way you do and with good reason.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

WHoa! People are talking about me! Im famous! He he he he

Ok, look, against my better judgement, Im going to step in and throw in my 2 cents worth.

Fist of all, when I wrote that I was Winston's "yes" man, I was being sarcastic.LOL. Did people take that literally?? I'm a light hearted guy and like to make light of things.

Tell me Erik, why is everyone who attacks me with insults caring and helpful in your eyes? Can't you tell the difference between genuine advice and lewd insults by bullies?
As Winston's yes man, I have to agree with Winston on this one. LOL, ok, just kidding about the "yes" man part . LOL

Look guys, its one thing to have "disagreements" and "debate" things, and to call someone "stupid" or an "idiot" or a "psycho" or telling them they are "foolish" or "wrong". All those are typical words that get exchanged in normal heated arguements and debates. But its a completely different thing when you start saying things that are so VENOMOUS, spiteful, viscious, and hateful :

"you might just be the worst father there"
"You're a failure at life"
"You are a piece of shit"
"you are the scum of the Earth"
"Or were you planning on incest?nothing would surprise
me anymore you sick bastard"
"and right now I think an orphanage would provide a better upbringing. You are a sack of shit."
"no decent woman deserves to get stuck with you"
good luck with your son who will very likely end up a homosexual in the future."

Oh, and lets not forget the insult to Diane.

And about Winston's comment about having a child being a mistake, I think it shows that he is humble enough to own up to his shortcomings as a father. I respect him for being honest with himself which is way more than a lot of fathers are capable of. That takes a lot of guts and character to be honest with oneself and others. I think it will probably make him a better father in the future because he at least shows self awareness, especially his shortcomings.
What kind of father wants a girl over a boy
Me! And, I know ton of men who prefer a girl over a boy. And everything Winston wrote about the differences between daughter and a sons is 100% accurate and many of Winston's points in this matter are backed by science.
Simply put, female energy is more pleasant to be around and more likable than male energy
AGREE with you on this one too
Tons of guys here take off and don't even support their kids. Are they better than me?

This is soooo true. Tons of guys have abandoned their kids altogether.
Boys in my opinion are better than girls as they are less materialistic and like man stuff like fixing cars and army men or toys and guns.
Look, obviously there are positives and negatives to both. It just depends on what a guy values more. The idea that a man is f***ed up if he prefers a daughter over a boy,...WTF is up with that?
A freethinker tells one to do what's best for them, not for their kid.
Well Winston, this is probably the only thing I would DISAGREE with you on. Well, if Im a father, I think Ill do what's best for my kid over myself whenever possible. But that doesnt mean Im going to live in a 3rd world country all my life, but like I said, you do your best to be with your son under the circumstances that are given to you.

I never post stuff for the whole world to read. People will take pot shots
This is what Winston needs to accept and understand.
Winston, stop using this board for emotional support and advice. You are simply begging the idiots to come out of the woodwork. Obviously you are fine with that, but it will tear the board apart (along with your income stream?). Telling anyone your personal information opens you up to attack.
Amen to that. AMEN!!
YOU threw the first volley of insults. That is a KEY FACTOR.
Look, IMHO, Winston is basically a harmless gentle soul. I think most here know that. He is a very sensitive guy and just not the type to pick a fight. Its not in his nature to attack and flame people. He will debate though and and perhaps some people feel offended with what he has to say. But he does not get personal and viscious which I respect about him.

Ok, thats all I got to say. So, does this still make me Winston's "YES" man??? Oh, and Winston, all I ask is that you don't fart on days when I got my nose especially deep. :shock: Bahahahahaha. :lol:
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

ohhhhh god this post sucks bad!!!

it has immature mangina juice dripping all over....

drop the petty shit for fux sake...

if your dont like the site...then leave...if you like it...stay and contribute or at least dont be a dooshbag.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

You can stop nuthugging Winston's balls anytime steve, you're only enabling his warped perspective and keeping him from improving his life. All my "insults" were honest observations and opinions. Except I meant to say "He will never admit he's bad person and horrible father." instead of :
odbo wrote:He will never admit he's horrible person and bad father.
Sorry about that Winston! :)

But you're still the only sex addict I've ever met that justifies his behavior by convincing himself he's a pioneering truth seeker. :?
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

onezero4u wrote:it has immature mangina juice dripping all over....
Onezero4u, you're spot on!

If anything, this is the last thing we need, the last group of American men (sorry, men who live in the western world) bickering among themselves while the horde of femi-nazis gang up upon us, from both the workplace and mainstream society.

Fellas, here's the truth ... together we stand, divided we fall. If you want to spend your life as a lone wolf, living in a cave like Grizzly Adams, talking to animals all day, while shunning the phoniness of our modern society, then so be it. Unabomber Ted Kaczynski went that way, look where that got him.

I believe it would be nice if guys of like mind can come together and communicate in peace. Let's aim for that goal while we still have this forum.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: My sperm donor

Post by OutWest »

ErikHeaven wrote:He is a professor in NYC, he has a successful Real Estate Business in NYC, he is a combat veteran in Vietnam, he is a retired NYC Probation Officer. He is highly intelligent yet he never paid a dime in child support to support me or my sister from another mother. He is highly accomplished and driven yet HE WILL DIE ALONE. AND I WILL DANCE A JIG ON THAT FAGGOTS GRAVE!
I told him that on Facebook. And that is what you get when you abandon your sons, pure hatred. If he was homeless i would let him sleep in the street like he did to his mother.
What goes around comes around never forget that.
I could write a book about the topic..and NEVER say a tenth of what you say here in a few sentences...the pain bleeds out of you in rivers...
I hope you can be the man your father never was. In time whether your own, or some other circumstance, if there is one little boy who knows
that there is one man out there, who will stand in the gap for him...like the Rock of Gibraltar..be that man. It brings peace and closure...

Outwest
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Phoenix Sosa wrote: Fair enough. I am waving the white flag and cyber shake hands with you. The original post is what I wanted to say and that's that. I agree with the truce. No more commenting on your personal life and vice versa.

The focus needs to be on the original message: international dating and international living. The focus has always been on Winston Wu.

I know who Steve is.

I love this forum and the emails I have gotten from people before I went to bed and this morning has made me decide to not leave. There's a wealth of information here and I have my own knowledge too. I like to read other people's thoughts from like-minded men.

My main mission on this forum is to educate men and to make video diaries and posts about Denmark and other countries I will go to.

To all the people I emailed, I will reply back to you. I have lots of things to do today.

Truce.
Great. I'm glad you agree to the truce and decided not to leave. We should not lose warriors here due to personal disputes. Plus, a true friend to everyone here would not bail over one fight/disagreement. It's good that a lot of people emailed you and told you not to leave. That means that you have made an impact on their lives.

Ok we will not comment on each other's personal lives anymore.

Actually though, very few threads are about me. Most threads here are about a lot of other things. It's just that I tend to post more in the threads about me, and sometimes use them to vent as well.

Anyway, peace out.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Winston, I tried to warn you that this forum was being flooded with script kiddies. Tired old clichés of canned debate, derailing productive conversations, nonsensical posts, race-baiting, and now this little bit of soap opera drama. I have seen it all before.

I have not been active here lately due to the sheer number of trolls, but I am sure this was their intent. The only bright side of this is one, you must be over the target if you are getting flak, and two they seem to be running out of steam.

Nobody here has to like Winston, but until you bitches get your faggot asses off the couch and start your own webpage, travel the world and offer your input for everyone to weigh, shut your f***ing pie hole, go away, eat a bag of dicks.

Take your punk ass back to 4chan and don't let the door hit you in the ass.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: One mo Gain!

Post by Winston »

ErikHeaven wrote:My ex told me a long time ago "Women do not listen to men, women listen to women". And i agree. Boys also listen more to and fear their fathers more. Imagine how many young black males could have been saved from prison or death if they had an attentive father to correct their negative behavior?
My sperm donor only picked me up 3 times to take me to the circus and one time to his house before he never came back. I remember the last time he brought me back home and him and my mother got into a serious argument. I was 8 years old. I heard him say to her "I will keep coming around if you give me sex". She pulled out a machete under the sink and tried to cut him with it. He was a scumbag and is a scumbag and if he never showed up and announced that he was my father i would have probably grown up less bitter, less depressed.
His own mother raised him and when she lost her APT in NYC he refused to take her in,he let his younger sister find their mother sleeping on the streets. A pure classic act that coward was. My own daughter's mother tried some physical things against me as she believes in domestic violence, and listen to me i am still in my daughter's life. She will not run me off and my daughter loves me for it. Once again do the hard things in life.
The hard things in life are worthwhile and they increase in value.
My daughter is a beautiful girl and yes she gets on my nerves yet i love her with all my heart. She is very bright and i see her going to college early and being very successful. And all i want her to do for me is just call her old man and visit me with the grand kids in the future. That is my payback someone who is my blood to love me when i get old. And i know she will take of me if i cannot take care of myself.
Here is some personal info about me:I had a stroke a few years ago and my daughter's mother took my daughter to see me. She cried and said "Dont leave me daddy i love you." I will never forget that and i cry almost thinking about it. That is my payback i give her love and she gives me love and i would be nothing without love. Peace Winston.
Your mother tried to cut your "sperm donor" with a machete, simply cause he wanted sex? Isn't that kind of psycho of her? Or is there more to the story?

Look, I told you earlier. Lots of guys only see their kids once a week, and everyone is happy with the arrangement, and the kids don't complain about it.

What was your father's reason for not wanting to be in your life? Did he explain it to you?

To be a good father, you have to be very selfless and giving. I'm not like that. It's not my personality type.

I told you, stop telling someone what to do with their life. It's rude unwanted advice.

Did you see the list of pros and cons of having children I posted from The Child Free Life forums?

http://www.thechildfreelife.com/forum/v ... =5&t=11856
CONS
Would change my sense of self in ways I can't predict (ditto for husband)
Would change my relationship w/husband (*possibly* for the better-though I doubt it; would strain it either way)
Would feel resentful that mothers still end up doing more childcare/housework no matter how feminist father is
Pregnancy is often fraught and uncomfortable, even when it's easy
Have to deal with other mothers/unwanted advice
Would up my overall anxiety level
Husband would feel pressured to make more money/I would feel pressure to stay home
Less sex/cuddling/time for intimacy/romance
Might feel "touched out," as many mothers claim
Less time for hobbies, reading, movies, cooking elaborate meals, etc.
Harder/more expensive to travel or even just run errands
Body would change, possibly forever, possibly in very negative ways (tearing, prolapse-eek)
More time spent in doctor's offices, hospitals, dentist, opthamologist, orthodontists' offices, etc.
Would likely face constant guilt/judgment (from self, other mothers, relatives, friends)
Less time for personal health (eating right, working out, sleeping)
Less money - for YEARS (and we're not extremely well off now). Less for retirement savings. Less for little luxuries
Would feel pressure to buy a house vs. continuing to rent an apt.
Couldn't ever NOT be a mother - might feel trapped/suffocated
Risk of post partum depression
Might not have anything in common w/child or have vastly dif. personality/difficulty relating
Dislike the idea of breastfeeding but would feel compelled to do so
House would be messier, noisier, and smellier
Might feel extremely unattractive/unfeminine/frumpy for long stretches of time, which would tank my self-esteem and romantic life
Too many possible life-altering decisions - and I agonize over trivial decisions.
Chance of huge disagreement between self and husband; would fight more, I'd wager (we rarely argue now)Might cause awkwardness between relatives (if I disagree w/parenting advice or they think my kid is too ____, or they give my kid sugary snacks, or whatever)
Hate to be disciplinarian, but would have to (or risk good-cop/bad-cop scenario w/husband)
No family nearby, which would be sad and difficult
Would have to deal w/a pre-teen/teenager. UGH.
Would have to deal w/unpleasant cultural influences (everything from Disney Princess cr*p to drugs, sex, drinking, wild friends)
Sense of helplessness (can't always protect them/ensure they succeed & have an easy life)
Would be expected to pay for college - and holy h*ll, that's going to cost a lot in 18+ yrs.
All sorts of other unknown possible tragedies - unimaginable emotional pain and you can't ever bail.
Would constantly worry I was screwing up

PROS
I enjoy babies and young children
Get to buy cute clothes, toys, stuffed animals
Get to decorate a baby's room (choose paint, artwork, etc.)
Get to pick out names
Would finally fit in with many of my friends/most other women my age
[Easily found] sense of purpose
Get to feel that "world smiling on you" feeling, as a pregnant woman/mother of a tiny baby (you def. get to be the center of attention for a while. IMHO it fades fast, though)
A *chance* of built-in elder care (no guarantee)
Would thrill my family
Get to see my child playing with cousins, grandparents - sense of life continuing
Someone to leave stuff to, someone who would want to hear about my childhood, wedding day, etc. (I loved hearing my parents talk about that stuff)
Would open eyes to what my mom went through/help us relate even better
Get to experience world through eyes of child again/excuse to play
See what happens when you mix husband and my genes
Get to see husband as father (and I do think he'd be a great one)
Heart enlargement thing parents claim happens
Sense of accomplishment ("growing"/raising living being)

Hmm, yeah. I think we made the right decision (funny how my pro list is highly superficial).
Pros

-play, fun and laughter
-unconditional love
-cute clothes, room decoration etc
-would make our parents happy and bring us closer to them
-company when I am old (worried due to age difference and family history I may significantly outlive my husband)
-satisfy the baby craving within
-fit in with people our age and have something to offer in "kid" conversations
-holidays are more exciting
-new challenge and something to be proud of
-create something together with our love

Cons

-less sleep which is a big deal to us since we both have sleep disorders
-financially drained and we already have debt
-no local family so we'd be doing it "on our own"
-less travel options because I refuse to be one of those people with an infant or toddler on an airplane!
-much less opportunity to eat out, something we enjoy and do often (again I refuse to be one of those people...)
-less time / money to take care of myself (i.e. exercise, vitamins, relaxation)
-feeling guilty for leaving the other parent home to go out with your friends which I know you shouldn't but parents seem to anyway
-vacation time is consumed by school holidays
-relationship strain and parenting conflicts
-being embarassed by behaviour
-not being able to have a phone conversation without interuption
-have to carefully plan errands
-forget leisurely things like shopping weekends because they would be too bored
-tv/movie choices would be limited and monopolized
-our work schedules would be dictated by the school / daycare schedule
-less opportunity for sex, cuddling and just communicating
-production (we would be limited to in vitro or adoption)
-body changes affecting my self image and possibly my partner's attraction to me
-trying to work meals around kid's pickiness
-may delay retirement since we don't even want to consider starting until age 37 & 41
-what about the family pet's important place in the family? It always gets screwed by the new baby...
-always putting someone else's needs before your own...yes this is selfish but also mandatory for parenthood and in my opinon, a major con !

Hmm....well there is no doubt which list is longer anyway!!!!
Also, here are eloquent thoughts of a woman who realizes that being a mother causes more misery than it's worth. Her words are so insightful and true.

http://www.thechildfreelife.com/forum/v ... =5&t=11856
Having children is the only thing in the world you cannot undo. Besides suicide and homicide. Maybe manslaughter. So basically, death and children. And maybe contracting an STD.
You can get married...and divorced. You can accept a job...and quit a job. You can buy a house...and move. You can drop out of school...and graduate college at 95 years of age. All of the "big" life decisions can be undone.
But children are forever, no matter how miserable they make you.

The majority of the work falls on the mother. The majority of the change affects the mother. The physical burden is all on the mother. The emotional burden falls on the mother. The mother is expected to be delighted that a needy little creature will change every single thing about her world. No matter if she has a paying job or not, she will never, ever stop working. Worrying. Spending money and time. Twenty-four hours a day on duty. On call. If she is lucky enough to escape to a job outside the house she ends up thinking about all the things she must do when she gets home. She has to worry about what is happening to her child when she is not there. Who is watching the child. What they are learning, good and bad. She will deal with the guilt of having a life outside of her child. She will scrutinize everything she does. The father will continue to work. Continue to play. The father will never understand the physical and emotional changes that happen to a woman. There will always be isolation, guilt and sadness.

Work. Too much damn work. It seems like parents, mothers in particular, can bitch about how horrible it is to be a parent, as long as they end with "...but it's all worth it because it's the greatest thing in the world!"
If it were so great, why would parenting be the topic of a never-ending stream of jokes? Sometimes humor is used to mask misery. And repeating "it's the most important job in the world" and "it makes me so happy" over and over might make it start to seem true. Mind over matter.
Her last paragraph is so true, about the "parenting being the greatest thing in the world" cliche as a self-illusion designed to mask the misery.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Winston do you honestly believe some bullshit story about some mythical abusive father? Who the f**k goes on the internet and admits all that shit, Winston?

Here is a hint: NOBODY! Well, nobody that isn't full of shit. Go watch Resovior Dogs, and pay attention to the "Commode Story" part of the movie. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9ObbvrQxAc

They are just trying to get a rise out of you, Winston. They are just in it for the lulz, man. Bullshit artists. And you are buying into it hook, line, and sinker.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

odbo wrote:Winston will never admit his faults. He will never admit he's horrible person and bad father. He wants to act selfish and still have everyone praise him. He wants to have his cake and eat it too. He even made a thread about it. We're not expecting you to change, you have a right to be a dirt-bag. But you don't have a right to flip the truth. We have an obligation to call you on your bullshit, because we're running on the man operating system, you're running on the same one American women use. As I've said before your definition of free-thinker is reinterpreting the world to justify your current lifestyle. But that's not how it works.

You adapt to the nature of things, it doesn't adapt to you. You can live your whole live in a delusion but you'll never change this fact.

Being a truth seeker is SEEKING THE TRUTH. The truth like what are we doing here. It is helping others, bettering yourself, growing as a person. For you the truth must be easy. The truth is not being addicted to food and sex and f***ing as many whores as you can! You haven't found the truth, okay? Why would people go to the ends of the earth to find the truth when they could have just went to an orgy! All you've found is the lowest form of human existence. You're stuck in the lowest of all vibrations and you dare consider yourself more aware and enlightened than others? You have the same desires as a reptile, food and sex.

You have a much bigger mission on here than to look for sensual pleasure and the easiest life possible. You think you've evolved past the rules of nature with your intelligence? Are you out of your mind?! Make no mistake about it, you were programmed by the American media. A big part of this is your laziness. Anytime you get lazy, remember, that's a program!

I know this is hard to understand for an egotistic woman who can't take any criticism, but I'm not insulting you. I'm telling you how it is. Don't like it? Then CHANGE. Because the nature of things will not. You are not special Winston, at best you are wasted potential. You have deluded yourself. Your whole life is a self-delusion!
How am I a horrible person, you nutcase conspiracy freak! I am fair to everyone, friendly, courteous and polite. I already told you many times, I RARELY EVERY GO OUT AROUND HERE! I GOT SICK OF THE WHOLE BAR SCENE BACK IN 2009 AND HAVE HARDLY GONE OUT SINCE. USUALLY SOME FRIENDS DRAG ME TO THE BARS. I'M NEVER IN THE MOOD TO GO TO THEM. THEY MAKE ME FEEL SPIRITUALLY SICK AND DEPRAVED. THE WINSTON YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT WAS BACK IN 2007 - 2008, NOT THE WINSTON NOW. I RARELY BARFINE ANY WHORES ANYMORE. THE WHOLE THING IS JUST SICK, DEGRADING AND POINTLESS TO ME NOW. I AVOID IT.

Even Rock told you in his trip report, that when I went bar hopping with him, I'd just flirt with the girls outside and never go in or buy any lady's drink or barfine anyone. The whole scene does not feel good for the soul. I'm sick of it. That's why I'm moving out of Angeles City, one of the reasons that is, besides health reasons. Other than the bars, there's nothing to do in Angeles City.

You keep forgetting what I told you odbo. You keep persisting in your delusions about me, to give yourself something to attack. Stop playing that game. It's silly and childless and pointless. And it's a waste of my time too. You are painting a straw man Winston, not the real Winston.

Truth seekers are not as judgmental as you are, and they are not adamant about telling people what to do with their lives either. Truth seekers guide people to help them find their path and destiny. They do not lecture people the way you do.

They also do not call others "horrible person" or "dumbass" or "fat bastard" etc.

Almost all your qualities, odbo, are the opposite of a truth seeker.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

steve55 wrote:WHoa! People are talking about me! Im famous! He he he he
Ok, look, against my better judgement, Im going to step in and throw in my 2 cents worth.

Fist of all, when I wrote that I was Winston's "yes" man, I was being sarcastic.LOL. Did people take that literally?? I'm a light hearted guy and like to make light of things.
I knew you were being sarcastic when you said that. It was obvious.

Look everyone, Steve is not a "yes man", whatever that means.

If you remember, he disagreed with me about 9/11, the Iraq War, Jesse Ventura's comments, conspiracies, etc. He has the opposite view on those areas. He did not agree with me just to be a "yes man". He has his own opinion and mind. And he clearly saw that some of you were just bullies picking on a victim. He saw and said the obvious pertaining to that. That doesn't make him a "yes man". He just calls it as he sees it.

Calling him a "yes man" was a cheap shot to try to discredit an honest genuine guy telling it like it is here.

Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

And the trolls sit back and laugh as Winston works himself into a frothy lather. Lulz!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Grunt wrote:Winston do you honestly believe some bullshit story about some mythical abusive father? Who the f**k goes on the internet and admits all that shit, Winston?

Here is a hint: NOBODY! Well, nobody that isn't full of shit. Go watch Resovior Dogs, and pay attention to the "Commode Story" part of the movie. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9ObbvrQxAc

They are just trying to get a rise out of you, Winston. They are just in it for the lulz, man. Bullshit artists. And you are buying into it hook, line, and sinker.
You mean you think that ErikHeaven made up that story up about his "sperm donor"? Why would he do that? He is a guy and on our side right?

His story did sound a bit cliched though, like the kind of story that the feminist media likes to spout around.

Outside of the media, I've never seen an "abusive father" in real life. I've seen fathers with really bad tempers. But I've never seen one that hit women or children or that did every crummy thing imaginable.

ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

I do not care who believes in my real life not a story. And Grunt does not know me and i do not care about you one flying f**k. You know who posts experiences like that? Someone who is trying to get someone else to wake up. Yet i see its impossible so i am done.
Mythical story plenty of men have been through worse. I share little parts of my life to get reptile blooded people to change. In this case it wont work so im out.