Im Out

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Im Out

Post by ErikHeaven »

Its been fun to be here and yet its time to move on for my own reasons. I met many wonderful men here and a few have my phone number outside of the internet and my Facebook and all that other jazz. I had some run ins with Linux and now i come to understand him as being a person who practices the art of tough love. He like myself will always be misunderstood as we march to the beat of our own drum. In the end i kind of like the guy. I sent my email and pics to Winston a long time ago of myself and my fiance so i am not some anonymous person on here. I am a real man who has real issues to tackle.
To one person on here who i will not name i was in the army myself and i shoot guns and hunt all that manly shit and i still have a warm sharing side to myself and i am proud of that. The whole i am American man and i am super tough, and never cry or bleed act is just an act and its bullshit.
I have made 3 wonderful friends that i will still talk to on the phone and laugh and even one day visit with them so it has been productive.
Winston i still thank you for creating this site and all your contributions.
I will stop by in the future with wedding pics. Pete take care of that beautiful wife you have. Trader i hope you find a job soon or whatever you plan on doing i wish you success. Linux stay Linux as i have come to respect you.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@Erik,

Stay cool, man. You're entertainingly bright.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why are you leaving? Over disputes?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

More drama. Sweet! Lets all hug and cry.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Erik,

Thanks so much for the kind words. Please don't go! I know members on this site can argue like cats and dogs but really it is a Family Feud. I've always enjoyed reading your posts and you've done a great job contributing so I personally would hate to see you leave!

Any way you'd reconsider? If the answer is no, then I wish you the best of luck Erik. Use your insights that you learned from this site and build yourself a happy life. But I hope you stay!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I'm sad to see you go Erikheaven. I agree with pete said in his post; everyone has to deal with people they don't get along with in any forum. But that shouldn't make you want to leave a community just because you have disagreements with some people. I've been on other forums where people are way worse than the people here. It's just the way society is nowadays. I've had some venom directed at me before on other sites, you just have to deal with it the best you can.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

I might stick around i will just limit myself on certain threads and stick to serious topics. I thank you for your support. It is interesting how we talk about American people and some men on here are so caught up with this im a tough, strong and silent male b.s. Let me post something and i am not looking for tears or violins. I just found this on Youtube tonight and it just confirms what i said about black boys and girls who really hurt without a father in their life.

I am sure this is why you see the numerous fight videos with my people on it. They are hurting and they have no real outlet to channel that anger.
Anyway here it is http://youtu.be/i9-79Wu0XTU The young lady spoke the same words i spoke today and once again real men do not walk away from their children. That's all i got and my heart is clear as i am with my children every week.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ErikHeaven wrote:I might stick around i will just limit myself on certain threads and stick to serious topics. I thank you for your support. It is interesting how we talk about American people and some men on here are so caught up with this im a tough, strong and silent male b.s. Let me post something and i am not looking for tears or violins. I just found this on Youtube tonight and it just confirms what i said about black boys and girls who really hurt without a father in their life.

I am sure this is why you see the numerous fight videos with my people on it. They are hurting and they have no real outlet to channel that anger.
Anyway here it is http://youtu.be/i9-79Wu0XTU The young lady spoke the same words i spoke today and once again real men do not walk away from their children. That's all i got and my heart is clear as i am with my children every week.
You sound like you are channeling your anger better, my dude. By the way, it's great that I'm not the only person whom sees that a lot of American dudes on here that just re-enforce their pompous American bravado.

Again, is this how American men whom are trying "de-patriate" (renouncing citizenship in their hearts and/or legally) and expatriate themselves to another country to bring such a toxic attitude with them? Gabacho's are going to be gabachos as LadiSlav had mentioned before.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!

Return to “General Discussions”