is it really easier to get laid abroad?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

davewe wrote:
Rock wrote:
davewe wrote:
Rock wrote:
davewe wrote: Having read your book I'm a little bit surprised by this comment. You appeared a bit more positive in your writings, rather than simply imply for most of us it's just pay and play.
Lad's writing tends to be very inspirational. IMO, its often overly optimistic - exaggerating the good side and downplaying the bad. Anyway, if you read between the lines, especially on this forum, you will find that he is happy to play the sugar daddy role.
In my short time on this forum I notice that the opinions vary wildly. Even the opinions of an individual varies from day to day. Makes me believe that their opinion is partly based on whether they got laid the night before :D
You must have a very short memory. You just wrote that exact same phrase a few minutes ago in an earlier post. How is getting laid an issue for guys with steady girlfriends who are always open to sex? And where have I been inconsistent in previous posts?
Had a glitch with the original reply somehow. You haven't been inconsistent. Others for sure...

However, the fact that some guys get sex without paying or in some way providing for the woman (or at least they claim to) does not disprove my point that most relationships have a financial or caretaking component. Isn't that why many of us are here: that Western marriages and relationships are dysfunctional and the man gets screwed (and not in a good way)?

But I'm sorry. While I have enjoyed much of the info posted here, most of it is bizarre. If I go to a forum on any subject, let's say "widgets", and the members constantly post, "We hate widgets. Widgets suck. You should never go looking for a widget," it would be a little strange. This forum is filled with threads on the unhappiness of many of its members in their abroad pursuits, such as the owner. As a newbie sifting through all that it is weird.

And while I am complaining here, when a new member asks an innocuous question like, "What are the women like in Timbuktu," he is smacked down as if he were asking for the NATO launch codes.

Clearly this forum is not the place for me. It's unfortunate. I really am seeking information.
1. "And while I am complaining here, when a new member asks an innocuous question like, "What are the women like in Timbuktu," he is smacked down as if he were asking for the NATO launch codes." The forum already has so much info on what brand-newbies ask. So is it asking too much for them to do a bit of preliminary archive research instead of just flying in with those types of questions which have generally been addressed many times before? This is an info exchange forum. People who start out by introducing themselves and setting the stage for a long term exchange of knowledge and experience are reasonable. But those who just rehash old questions and offer nothing in return are adding no value. And oftentimes they turn out to be trolls or even spammers. Why do you supposed veterans here would want posters like that?

2. You mean relationships in the USA or all over the world? Many of us including myself do not live in the States. Here in Taiwan, I don't see many guys getting financially raped by the justice system even though they tend to marry in their 20s. And its part of traditional culture here for women to contribute to the man's business in whatever ways she is best suited. If the US is so bad for relationships with women, why do you continue to stay there?

3. Truth is not always what you wanna hear. Don't blame the messengers for being honest according to their experiences. And contradictions between posters are natural given the diversity of members here - in terms of age, race, geographic location, and travel or living abroad experience. For example, a young black guy in Germany will generally have a very different Happier Abroad experience than a middle aged Asian guy in Colombia.

Seems like you want everything sugar coated in black and white terms and only to be encouraged about how great things are once you leave the US. If so, then I believe you are in the wrong place. This is a truth seeking venue, not a simplistic religion. I've done my best to give you a balanced view of some of the realities I've seen first hand overseas, both good and bad. But you don't seem to handle bounds of reason type limitations well. Personally, I voted with my feet at a young age and never regretted. But wherever you go abroad, you are still on planet Earth. It ain't some problem free paradise. Some guys may get that impression initially, during their honeymoon phase. But after a few days to weeks, reality sets-in.

For an interesting contrast, consider what Winston, as a 4 year expat, has written recently about Angeles (makes it out to be hell on earth) and compare it with this post by short term visitors on Global Nanpa (pasted below):

I am 47 years old and in good health.
I’m not struggling with a mid-life crisis. Everything is, or was, going well for me.

I was satisfied with my life. I was happy and content, or I thought I was. So what the hell happened to me?

I have a good job. I was satisfied with it. I have a great wife, we almost never argue. We have two fine children, a boy and a girl, both in college. I make good money with cash in the bank. We have a nice house and a summer place on the beach. Even the pets, two cats and a dog, get along well together.
I went fishing to Canada once a year with my buddies, played tennis almost every weekend, golfed occasionally, movies with the family sometimes, cards with other couples once in a while, poker with the boys a couple of times a month, a night out with the guys once every blue moon, and sex with the wife once every two weeks or so.

Now I don’t give a damn about my current life. So what could have possibly turned my world upside-down? I went to Angeles City in the Philippines.

My downfall started several years ago when the three friends I go fishing with to Canada every year decided instead to go to Angeles City. They said they’d heard the streets were lined with sexy, young, and beautiful women, that all you had to do was show up with some cash in your pocket.
I’d heard those stories about other places in the world but I discounted them. I told them that was just a tall tale, but they insisted they were going. I couldn’t persuade them to change their minds. They attempted to convince me to go also but I wasn’t interested.

Their first trip was June 2001. They left grown men and returned little kids. They walked around most of the time with silly grins on their faces, and acted like they had a big secret they were just itching to tell everyone but couldn’t. When they were alone with the other guys, all they talked about was Angeles City. They told the wildest stories I’d ever heard. I quite frankly thought they had lost their minds, relating outrageous tales that couldn’t possibly be true.

One night my wife asked me if I had noticed anything different about my friends. When I told her I hadn’t, she said that my friends’ wives, all friends of hers, had told her their husbands had been acting a little strange ever since they returned from the last fishing trip.
I had lied to her. Of course I knew why they had been behaving strangely. The Philippines had done it to them. My friends were ten years old again, always carrying that goofy grin on their faces. I couldn’t understand how one trip to that place could cause so many changes in them.

They went the next year too, in June 2002. This time they returned with photographs. They had shots with two or three girls in the pool at their hotel, in restaurants, even in their rooms. The girls were gorgeous, sexy and young. They weren’t lying about that.Those photographs were their prized possession. They would excitedly jab a finger at one of the pictures and their voices would jump an octave while they related one of their stories. It was really strange behavior for normally mature men in their forties.

They described sex acts with those girls that I had only dreamed about, things that I couldn’t even mention to my wife. She would have left me instantly if I had even remotely suggested it might be fun to have a threesome with another female. I can just about guarantee you those kinds of subjects are never broached with a white, middle-class, Baptist wife.

Despite their photos, the vivid descriptions and graphic details of their latest adventures, I didn’t entirely believe their stories. I told them those things just don’t happen. I admitted they probably had sex with those girls, but I said I just didn’t believe they had two or three of those girls in the bed and had sex with them all at the same time.

My buddies lost interest in everything except talking about Angeles City and planning their next trip. My wife noticed the changes too, asking why I wasn’t playing tennis or golfing with the guys anymore. I just told her that they had gotten busy doing other things lately. She gave me one of those “Oh yeah?� looks. She knew something was awry but since normalcy was still the standard in our house, she didn’t push me on the subject.

It was a few months after their second trip to the Philippines that the guy that worked in the same company with me, separated from his wife. He was the first one.I was shocked when my wife told me about it. His wife had been over to my house, crying on my wife’s shoulder, really balling her eyes out my wife said. She told my wife she didn’t understand her husband anymore, they hadn’t had sex in months, he had been really weird and that she had no idea why he wanted to leave her.

My friend refused to explain anything to his wife. He wouldn’t discuss it with his two kids who were already grown and out of the house. He just took off, leaving his wife alone.

I wondered if the Philippines had pushed him over the edge. I talked to him, asking him if he was sick or something. He replied that he didn’t want to be married anymore. I told him it was those trips to the Philippines that had screwed him up. I remember his response clearly to this day,
“You don’t understand. You just don’t understand. You have to go there to understand�.

Shortly thereafter he filed for divorce. I talked to him again, telling him he was stupid for throwing away everything he had worked for the last twenty-five years or so. He just sat there with a hang-dog look, slowly nodding his head back and forth. He acted like he was being coerced to do something against his will, yet in his next breath when he mentioned Angeles City, he was instantly transformed, happy and grinning again.

I thought he was just a weak individual with no self-control or self-discipline. I told him bluntly he was just letting the little head do the thinking for the big head and that he should grow up and get over it. He told me that wasn’t it and repeated that I just had to go there to understand. It was all completely beyond my comprehension.They made their third trip to Angeles City in June 2003. When they returned, all they talked about was going again. All they cared about was getting back to Angeles City. It was their sole topic every time I saw them. Their behavior and attitudes were totally alien to me.

The guy that worked in the company with me was now divorced. Within two weeks of returning from their third trip, another one of the guys left his wife. My wife began wondering out loud about those fishing trips to Canada but she never confronted me directly.

In February of this year, my company sent a team of us to Japan on business. The friend that was now divorced was a member. We had planned to spend two weeks in Japan. As it turned out, we finished in a week. My friend suggested we take a jaunt down to the Philippines. I told him I wasn’t interested but he persisted until I relented.I wasn’t concerned in the least about what the Philippines might do to me. What had happened to my friends wouldn’t happen to me. So what if there are young sexy girls in the Philippines? So what if I could have sex with them? I wasn’t worried. I wasn’t going to Angeles to have sex with those women. Some of those girls in Angeles were my daughter’s age. I couldn’t have sex with women that young, no way! I couldn’t even imagine having sex with women that young. I was going to merely see what all the fuss was about.

So now I have been back from Angeles City almost three months. I thought a trip to the Philippines wouldn’t phase me. I was wrong. I thought I could return to my normal life without any disruptions. I was wrong. I assumed when I returned home, the memories of the trip would fade. I was wrong. I thought I would be able to deal with whatever Angeles City threw at me. I was totally wrong!

I understand my friends now. Everything they told me is true. When we get together, we howl and laugh and slap each other on the back. We tell the same stories over and over. We are closer friends now than ever before, almost brothers. We are members of a special group, for we have been to Angeles City!!!!

My friend took me to the Champagne Club first. He was well known there, several girls squealing, laughing, grabbing him and greeting us as we walked in the door. In no time at all he had introduced me to four or five stunning beauties; and I could take one, two or all of them home with me? It was something I’d never thought possible. Within five minutes of entering the Champagne Club, I had succumbed to the charms of Angeles City. I didn’t realize it then but I was already lost forever.

All I want now is to go again. I dream of the first night in Angeles City that changed my life forever. I had two gorgeous, sweet girls, naked with me in the hotel swimming pool, taking showers with me, all three of us nude in the bed, doing things I had hardly even read about in racy novels.

Or I dream of the time I stayed with Maricel, only twenty years old with a soft, sexy, purring voice that will melt you like an ice cube in the hot Philippino sun. She has a body and face that would win beauty contests in the United States.We were together four glorious days and nights. We spend most of the days around the hotel pool, swimming, throwing the beach ball back and forth and splashing water. She would wrap her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck and pull me close while we were lounging in the water. Sitting by the pool she was always near me, touching me or holding my hand. Frequently she crawled up in my lap, playing with my ears or hair and kissing me on the neck, face and lips.

She was the most loving, affectionate and accommodating woman I’d ever met in my life. My wish was her command. She would run get my cigars, go to the store to pick up snacks for the room and take the dirty clothes to the laundry. You name it, she did it for me. She never complained about anything, not once in four days.We made love in the morning when we woke up. Usually in the late afternoon we’d make love again. At night we’d go out to eat and then go bar hopping. Afterwards we’d return to the hotel and make love again. She always wanted to sleep close to me, throwing an arm and a leg over my body. Sometimes I would just lay there listening to her soft breathing next to my ear while she slept. It was heaven!

She wasn’t jealous either. When we were in the clubs, I could call other girls over, buy them drinks and talk to them. She would sit close, always touching me while she joined in the conversations. She even told me it was ok if I wanted to take another girl with us.

Can you imagine a white woman volunteering to bring another chick home for sex? I thought I was dreaming. This couldn’t be happening. This young beautiful lady was willing to share me with another girl, at the same time? I told her “No� because I was so enraptured of her, I didn’t want to share her with anyone, not even another girl.

We were making love three times a day, sometimes more. During the day she would sometimes whisper in my ear, “Honey, let’s go inside.� We did it everywhere imaginable in the room, on the desk, on the floor, sitting on the couch, in the shower, everywhere! We even did it in the hotel pool late one night.

Any kind of sex I wanted was OK with her. In fact she showed me some things I’d never done before. If you can imagine it, I think we did it. Our love-making was indescribable!Never in my life had I felt like this. I had boundless energy the entire trip, even though I was sleeping only three or four hours a night. I feel twenty years younger now. I am full in spirit. I am alive!!!

Angeles City is amazing. Everyone smiles and greets you wherever you go, even the girls on the street. They hooted and hollered when I walked into the clubs where I was known. The guys living there were friendly. You could easily meet them anywhere, in the clubs, outdoor bars, Kokomo’s and other restaurants. They would spend time drinking a beer, chatting and relating their life experiences with you. I wanted to be like them. I wanted to live their lives.When I was in Angeles City, I was a new person. The world as I knew it had ceased to exist. I could speak freely. I didn’t have to modify my behavior for fear of repercussions. People left me alone. I could do just about anything I wanted and wouldn’t be criticized – there was no politically-correct bullshit in Angeles City.

I didn’t have to get up early and drag myself to work every day. I didn’t have a demanding boss looking over my shoulder. I didn’t have those relentless monthly bills that are unavoidable at home. I didn’t have to worry about changing the oil in the cars, cutting the grass, fixing the roof or catering to the wife’s needs. Hell, I didn’t even have to take out the garbage.I had miraculously escaped the rat race and the suffocating restrictions American society imposes on all of us.

Angles City!!!! This is the way it is supposed to be! I am free! I control my destiny!So after one trip to Angeles City, I found I was locked into my life at home, a life I didn’t want anymore. I thought I had lost my mind. My behavior changed, just as my friends’ did. My wife started asking me what was wrong with me. I could see the worried look on her face. She was concerned for my mental health. I wouldn’t, couldn’t explain anything to her. She suggested I see a psychiatrist. I did, explaining in much greater detail than here.While I talked for over an hour, the doc sat there with this incredulous look on his face. I wondered if he was deciding if I was a complete lunatic or planning his first trip to the Philippines.

He told me I wasn’t crazy, advising me to grow up, get over it and get on with my life, the same thing I had told my friends. Ironically I found myself repeating, just as my friends had to me,
“You don’t understand. You just don’t understand. You have to go there to understand�.

Going to the doctor didn’t do much good. I did decide I hadn’t totally lost my marbles, but I had lost interest in everything I had held dear before.

The job? The hell with it. I don’t care anymore. I still go to work because I have to. Believe me, if it wasn’t required, I wouldn’t set foot in the office another day. I have another 15 years to work before I’m eligible to retire. I don’t think I can last that long. Physically I’m ok. Mentally, I shudder to think I have to work another fifteen years before I can retire to the Philippines.

My hobbies? Tennis anyone? Screw it, I never play the game anymore. Fishing? I’ll give you my rods and reels, just drop by the house some afternoon. Golf? My clubs can turn to rust for all I care. Playing cards with the wife and friends? No thanks, it’s boring. Poker with the guys? Yeah but we just drink and talk about the Philippines. I seldom see a movie and I never watch TV anymore.

I had never spent a lot of time on the computer at home before I went to Angeles City but I do now, always checking the bulletin boards. I crave any information at all about the place. I cruise the Angeles City and bar web sites, looking at all the photos and devouring any news about the town. When the wife’s out of the house or sleeping, I chat with the girls I know there.I haven’t had sex with my wife since I returned from the Philippines. I’m not interested in sex with her anymore. We don’t even sleep in the same bedroom now. My wife has done nothing wrong but she’s losing me, 27 years of marriage down the toilet. She’s aware it’s happening but doesn’t understand why or how to stop it.

I am thrown into depression and despair when I hear her crying and sobbing through the wall at night, yet at the same time I’m wishing she would finally go to sleep so I can sneak off to the computer and chat with the girls in Angeles City. We are on the road to divorce and like my friends before me, it’s entirely my fault, yet I am powerless to change anything.

I know I can not go back to being the man I was previously. I admit to you I don’t even want to go back to my prior life, for I have been to the Elysian Fields. I am obsessed with returning. The desire to be on the streets, and in the bars in Angeles City is an overpowering drug I can not control. I can’t wait until I get on the plane again. It’s all I dream of.

I dislike myself though, for not being strong enough to resist the siren call of Angeles City. I abhor the thoughts, emotions and desires that lure me back to Fields Avenue, yet in the next second, my spirit soars and I am smiling again as I think of my next trip, but I hate myself for ruining my family’s lives. Sometimes I cry too, knowing what I will ultimately do to them.

Yet my thoughts about Angeles City never dissipate. I care to talk only of my experiences there. I am irresistibly drawn to Fields Avenue just as lemmings are to the sea. All I want is to get back to what was heaven on earth for me. It is the sole reason for my existence anymore.

If you are happy now, don’t go to Angeles City. Angeles City will destroy your life. Once you have visited that town, you will lose interest in everything and everyone at home. Every waking hour you will spend plotting to return again, and again, and again, and again.

I am an Angeles City junkie now, addicted until I die.

Don’t go to Angeles City. Don’t ruin your life as I have done.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

The great thing about not being racist is that you get various opinions and stories from all sorts of people.

Ex-coworkers who are from Cebu have always told me, it is not hard to find a woman if your a Westerner. You can be dumpy or whatever you can find a woman. That doesn't mean they'll be the hottest women in PI, they'll be likely from outlaying areas and generally poor. That however doesn't mean better looking and younger men can't hook up with middle class women, it happens and it is possible.

I wouldn't call it second hand information, I would call it native information. Both have been back to Cebu in the past 4 years.

I would say likely the same thing is available in countries like Dominican Republic, Costa Rica, some of the poor countries in South America and maybe even Haiti.

SE Asia and Eastern Europe despite all the negativity are still places you're likely to get laid more than North America or Western Europe.

I paid for it in Germany because its THERE, its LEGAL and its AFFORDABLE.
Sexter
Freshman Poster

Post by Sexter »

i hate paying directly for sex. The women only likes the money, NOT YOU. paying for sex is a big blow to your confidence(especially if you can't get sex without paying for it in general).

I have my own beliefs about p4p. pay for sex only, if you enjoy the sex and want some fun in your life... don't do it if you can't get women in general, why? because it's a blow to your confidence. You are poisoning your confidence every time you pay for sex(ONLY IF YOU DON'T HAVE TRUE ABUNDANCE)

I lived in san diego and I know a lot of engineers and military guys here. They struggle with women and have to rely to go to tijuana mexico(prostitutes) just to get laid. ALL of the guys i know who did this consistently got depressed. They know that they can't attract women with their REAL personalies, only their money.

this is why I stopped paying for sex.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Sexter wrote:I have my own beliefs about p4p. pay for sex only, if you enjoy the sex and want some fun in your life... don't do it if you can't get women in general, why? because it's a blow to your confidence. You are poisoning your confidence every time you pay for sex(ONLY IF YOU DON'T HAVE TRUE ABUNDANCE)
I sort of concur with this, however, the problem perhaps is that one places too much value on what a woman thinks?

For instance, now that I'm past my mid-20s, I've stopped caring about my sister's opinion on everything. Well, isn't she my beloved sister? What about unconditional love? Well ... she's married and her husband is a browbeaten, sullen workaholic. Where did that love get him? Exactly, one decade closer to a coronary than his natural time.

Thus, I don't see getting women as a big deal. Sure, I can get 'em and I'd been to various countries: Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, and Brazil where dating was quite easy and natural. All and all, it isn't a necessarily element of life.

I think the reason why those men in SD are depressed is because they come home to a lame existence where instead of being empowered, their friends around them are gripping about the same things. It doesn't make for a supportive environment. Instead, these fellows should work together and perhaps get themselves a social club/enclave, kinda like a British Officers' club in the overseas Empire, but down in Baja where they can feel empowered and support one another for long weekends and those who work from home, can run the society, as a remote employee, during weekdays.
Sexter
Freshman Poster

Post by Sexter »

S_Parc wrote:
Sexter wrote:I have my own beliefs about p4p. pay for sex only, if you enjoy the sex and want some fun in your life... don't do it if you can't get women in general, why? because it's a blow to your confidence. You are poisoning your confidence every time you pay for sex(ONLY IF YOU DON'T HAVE TRUE ABUNDANCE)

I think the reason why those men in SD are depressed is because they come home to a lame existence where instead of being empowered, their friends around them are gripping about the same things. It doesn't make for a supportive environment. Instead, these fellows should work together and perhaps get themselves a social club/enclave, kinda like a British Officers' club in the overseas Empire, but down in Baja where they can feel empowered and support one another for long weekends and those who work from home, can run the society, as a remote employee, during weekdays.
easier said than done. It's hard picking up hot girls in SD especially from a cold approach pickup. The guys who usually date hot girls met through social circle or lifestyle(porn/photography/club promoting/bartending/DJing, etc)

that's why they had to rely on going to tijuana for sex. It's not necessarily a bad thing, but having to RELY on it is depressing.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

IMO going down to TJ is like a phase in your life, when you want to chip in for gas and drive down with your friends on the weekend for fun. I did that back in HS but stopped by the time that I entered college. I think if someone did it year after year, they're kinda stuck in that phase and not moving forward with their life.

In US it's easy for younger people to meet, but harder for older folks. When I was in college, I'd go down and hang out with friends at UCSD and join their beach BBQ's. It was also fairly easy to chat up girls at Sea World and the Zoo back then. But at my age today (40), it'd be much harder. I'd have to join Asian American professional associations to meet girls in their late 20's, and do brunch at Pacifica Del Mar on Camino Del Mar. If things go really well, maybe dinner at Mister A's on 5th Ave.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Sexter wrote:
S_Parc wrote:I think the reason why those men in SD are depressed is because they come home to a lame existence where instead of being empowered, their friends around them are gripping about the same things. It doesn't make for a supportive environment. Instead, these fellows should work together and perhaps get themselves a social club/enclave, kinda like a British Officers' club in the overseas Empire, but down in Baja where they can feel empowered and support one another for long weekends and those who work from home, can run the society, as a remote employee, during weekdays.
easier said than done. It's hard picking up hot girls in SD especially from a cold approach pickup. The guys who usually date hot girls met through social circle or lifestyle(porn/photography/club promoting/bartending/DJing, etc)

that's why they had to rely on going to tijuana for sex. It's not necessarily a bad thing, but having to RELY on it is depressing.
Sexter, I think you've misunderstood me. It's not about trying harder (or smarter) in SD.

It's about the guys, your buddies, your clique, setting up a type of ex-pat society down in Baja. Where, instead of playing the so-called game, you fellows hang out in Baja, have fun and boink escorts et al, and not worry about SD women at all. Usually, there's always one person, who can work remotely, via internet connection, and he can spend his weekdays there, scoping out the activities.

Look, I live on the eastern seaboard and many guys I know, are miserable in the Boston to DC corridor. On the other hand, when we team up, we can go over to Montreal and have some fun, w/o some stateside skanks giving us the run down.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

As I have recommended before, I think a younger man should do his best to develop game. Work on everything from your physical appearance, to your cleanliness, your speech, body language, and techniques for approaching women. If you approach 100 bad American women and get rejected, but loose your fear of rejection, you have achieved something huge. Your mind is the most important thing you have, and every skill you gain you can use anywhere. When you go abroad, you can use those skills to meet women. Do you really want to take all the effort to go to a third world country so you can meet the bottom of the barrel women and P4P? If you have game, you can meet desirable, sexy, and good women. When I was in Thailand I met women who were beautiful, and had the mannerisms of innocents - the behavior is a give away but hard to describe in words. But, when you go on the Internet sites the women look hard and used and say the same nasty things that American women say. So men get a bad impression of Thailand. If you are a foreigner without game, you get the bottom of the barrel. Also, I live in Mexico, and I think it would be hard to find a more friendly and tolerant people. So, why not learn Spanish and start making trips to Mexico which is close instead of going half way around the world to the Philippines? Do you really want to be in your 20s and have the lifelong burden of caring for an extended family? The women in Mexico aren't as easy to get, but they are available to a man with some skills. I recently got the face book page of a sexy young chica without children.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Sexter wrote:i hate paying directly for sex. The women only likes the money, NOT YOU. paying for sex is a big blow to your confidence(especially if you can't get sex without paying for it in general).

I have my own beliefs about p4p. pay for sex only, if you enjoy the sex and want some fun in your life... don't do it if you can't get women in general, why? because it's a blow to your confidence. You are poisoning your confidence every time you pay for sex(ONLY IF YOU DON'T HAVE TRUE ABUNDANCE)

I lived in san diego and I know a lot of engineers and military guys here. They struggle with women and have to rely to go to tijuana mexico(prostitutes) just to get laid. ALL of the guys i know who did this consistently got depressed. They know that they can't attract women with their REAL personalies, only their money.
I know young guys that have only ever paid for sex. The reason they are resorting to escorts is because of how sexually open and liberated the societies we live in are. There's a notion that all this sex is going on, yet many can't get in on it. This, mixed with the raging hormones you experience in your youth, is enough to push you down that road. The thing is that it's psychologically damaging, especially for those with little to no experience. You get sexual relief for a period of time, but it ingrains a belief in you that if you had to resort to paying for it, no girl would want to be with you. And a lot of escorts are uncomfortable with their job, but some guys will think this is purely down to them.
MrPeabody wrote:As I have recommended before, I think a younger man should do his best to develop game.
When you say develop game, do you mean by going out, making an effort to develop your personality and learning through trial and error? Or are you talking about reading books that teach you to wear multi-colored clothes and approach women using a chat-up line that begins with a joke? The only joke is the books and the guys who wrote them, from my experience. Or do you have any actually decent material to recommend?
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Grunt wrote:I can't speak for everyone but getting laid in America was never really a problem for me. What was a problem was the abysmally low quality of females in America. Nothing worth having a long-term relationship with.
Amen. Ditto that!
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

For those of you who hate paying directly for sex or even companionship, there's something you need to understand.

As long as you genuinely appear 20s-early 30s and are regular looking or better, there are places in the world where certain young girls will just fall into your lap. They will have a natural lust response to your presence and you will find getting physical with them is a piece of cake. You just simply have to be switched-on. A lot of guys are so under-confident that they miss opportunities left, right, and center. I've seen it with my own eyes many times.

However, as you push-up into high 30s and beyond, you're going to have to make compromises. Either you go for older gals, or you accept paying. Its nothing personal, well, I guess it kind of is. Like women, men tend to lose sex appeal with age. Can you imagine yourself lusting after a 45 year-old cougar? Well, perhaps if she was in the top 1% and you were super horny. But women don't get horny the way guys do. They look at the bigger picture and warm-up more slowly. And they can usually figure out your approximate age fairly quickly, no matter how hard you try to hide it. They may give you face by pretending to believe the age you tell them or even guessing your age to be much younger. But inside they usually know, and it will impact their feelings of attraction towards you.

In most parts of the world (outside the USA), young guys on the make might seem entertaining or natural while old guys doing the same thing are considered downright creepy, especially by the (younger) targets themselves. Sure its tolerated much more in some of the better countries. But at best, those girls might consider some sort of platonic sugar baby type of role. If she has to sleep with you and/or kiss you intimately to get paid, she's not generally going to be into it even though she might do so out of necessity or even greed.

These are some of the observations I've during travels and living abroad so far. If anyone disagrees or has had dramatically different experiences on the age issue, by all means, please share. I would much rather be wrong on this.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

lavezzi wrote:
Sexter wrote:i hate paying directly for sex. The women only likes the money, NOT YOU. paying for sex is a big blow to your confidence(especially if you can't get sex without paying for it in general).

I know young guys that have only ever paid for sex. The reason they are resorting to escorts is because of how sexually open and liberated the societies we live in are. There's a notion that all this sex is going on, yet many can't get in on it. This, mixed with the raging hormones you experience in your youth, is enough to push you down that road. The thing is that it's psychologically damaging, especially for those with little to no experience. You get sexual relief for a period of time, but it ingrains a belief in you that if you had to resort to paying for it, no girl would want to be with you. And a lot of escorts are uncomfortable with their job, but some guys will think this is purely down to them.
MrPeabody wrote:As I have recommended before, I think a younger man should do his best to develop game.
When you say develop game, do you mean by going out, making an effort to develop your personality and learning through trial and error? Or are you talking about reading books that teach you to wear multi-colored clothes and approach women using a chat-up line that begins with a joke? The only joke is the books and the guys who wrote them, from my experience. Or do you have any actually decent material to recommend?
I am actually talking about you developing yourself, so it is your party and you can do whatever you want. Your first sentence sounds great. Develop your personality and also develop an awareness of how you effect other people so you can change unproductive behavior patterns. The book "Mystery Method" isn't too bad in explaining the social dynamics, and again you can take the stuff that is useful and ignore the rest. I personally wear ordinary clothing, but neat and clean.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@Rock,

SOME men lose appeal. There are men whom become older that become distinguished. George Clooney, Sean Connery, Denzel Washtington, etc.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

E_Irizarry wrote:@Rock,

SOME men lose appeal. There are men whom become older that become distinguished. George Clooney, Sean Connery, Denzel Washtington, etc.
In my experience, the George Clooney,Sean Connery/Denzel Washington look-alikes of the same age are considered handsome, attractive, or even sexy by a broad range of women. BUT, girls in the 18-26 bracket are still going to usually be creeped-out by the prospect of going out with such guys romantically (he's old enough to be my father/grandfather) and that will interfere with the attraction dynamic. The much plainer guy significantly closer to the right age has a much better chance with these girls.

Also, if you take a critical look at these guys, they have obviously gone downhill physically. George looks very old, even for his age. Denzel has a nasty pot-belly gut. And Sean was grandfatherly quite some time ago. Now he's ancient. These guys can still attract a lot of women. But those women will generally be middle aged or above.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

I am not sure that it is easy to get laid abroad for some groups. However, usually beyond America, a guy can get laid without having to jump through so many hopes like in America.