How come american fathers don't protect daughters purity?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
curious_catholic_man
Freshman Poster

How come american fathers don't protect daughters purity?

Post by curious_catholic_man »

One thing that amazes me as I learn more about feminism, is the complete failure of modern american father's today to protect their father's purity.

My grandma always tells me stories about how her dad was strict with her but also very loving, and how men often approached him asking him if he could take my grandma out. Most of the time he said no. What he was doing was using his patriarchal authority to weed out con men and wannabe players who would only seek to get what they wanted and leave, then making my grandmother damaged goods. In essence, my great grandfather was being a true christian father.

However, today that never exists. What is up with 14 year old girls dressing like hos to their homecoming dances with the 17 year old junior football player who blasts Drake out of his dodge neon and calls all his friends "bros?" No way in hell would I allow that.

What is up with middle school girls showing up to first period looking like Brittney Spears? How come their fathers refuse to act?

What is up with modern american fathers sending their daughters to state universities and sorrorites where they will learn all types of sexual deviancy, all for a degree in "fashion" or "marketing?"

Where are all the fathers at today?????[/url]

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Re: How come american fathers don't protect daughters purity

Post by S_Parc »

curious_catholic_man wrote:Where are all the fathers at today?
First of all, many dads today are henpecked worry warts, not fathers. They skip around, like headless chicken, going from one activity to another, just to keep things in order. They don't really function as healthy human beings.

Then, for conservative parents, like my anti-communist dad, my elder sister always found ways of either sneaking around or driving him into frenetic states where he couldn't make coherent choices throughout the day.

In the end, you have both a gucci cul-de-sac of neo-sluts (Britney, Madonna, Lady Gaga) and then wannabes (phoney intellectuals, like my sister) but know do things behind watching elders' backs. This is quite common when a Catholic school girl attends university, rampant sex and drinking go in tandem.
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

Awww one of my favorite subjects (Rubs hands together)

Fatherhood has been and is being completely and totally eliminated from American culture.

With the rise of feminism (A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bike), the glorification of single mothers, and the cultural emasculation of men, daughters/sons are growing up without MEANINGFUL masculine guidance.

In addition, my limited personal experience, women are DEMANDING more and more men become the "mother" figure in the household while they pursue their careers and what-not. So what you are getting is two mothers and no father even in two parent households.

Also, men seem to be embracing the notion of permanent "childhood" to some extant. I'm guilty of this myself I admit BUT I also am only supporting myself and my goals at this time. IF I had a family to depend on me, things would be quite different.

Daughters/young girls are learning younger and younger that THEY are cultural favorites and so they fell empowered to do pretty much what ever they want. I knew girls in High School with strict parents whom would bring their slutty, trashy clothes to school and change into them there. Obviously, their parent's guidance was lost on them, at least at that time in their lives.

In your grandmother's time, society(church, community) played a much bigger part in the shaping of a young person's character. Granted, things, IMHO, were TOO rigid and conforming was not only expected BUT required in order to be "accepted." I would not have fit in very well, but I do believe Western culture has gone WAY too far in it's constant pathetic desire to eliminate all conformity, even such that was good for society as a whole.

These days, popular culture has taken the place of community, church and even parental guidance, so the cultural "cues" on how to live, how to act, and whom to be are delivered primarily through the media. A good word for this would be "cultural conditioning," or "cultural selection."

Fathers have no place in the current "cultural conditioning" going on. IF fathers are seen in the media at all, they are usually the "honor killing" type, or the weak "yes dear" emasculated fop.

The American legal system also has a hand in this. By rendering father's rights in Family Court to almost nil, the system has made it difficult, if not down right impossible, for a father to actually BE a father. By automatically ruling mothers are the preferred parent in most cases, no matter her actual parenting skill, they also are sending the message culturally that fathers are unimportant and unnecessary. And many man are just fine with this, as it allows them to be "off the hook" when it comes to raising their children.

Some women themselves also have a big part in this IMHO. By choosing weak, selfish and/or child-like adult men to father their children, they are just echoing the cultural messages they see and hear everyday.

The whole situation is not only sad IMHO, but also makes me cynical about the future of Western societies.

So to answer your question "Where are the fathers today,? I would say they have been and are being culturally and, in many cases, legally rendered extinct.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

curious_catholic_man wrote:One thing that amazes me as I learn more about feminism, is the complete failure of modern american father's today to protect their father's purity.

My grandma always tells me stories about how her dad was strict with her but also very loving, and how men often approached him asking him if he could take my grandma out. Most of the time he said no. What he was doing was using his patriarchal authority to weed out con men and wannabe players who would only seek to get what they wanted and leave, then making my grandmother damaged goods. In essence, my great grandfather was being a true christian father.

However, today that never exists. What is up with 14 year old girls dressing like hos to their homecoming dances with the 17 year old junior football player who blasts Drake out of his dodge neon and calls all his friends "bros?" No way in hell would I allow that.

What is up with middle school girls showing up to first period looking like Brittney Spears? How come their fathers refuse to act?

What is up with modern american fathers sending their daughters to state universities and sorrorites where they will learn all types of sexual deviancy, all for a degree in "fashion" or "marketing?"

Is this a joke? Any father who deigns to protect his daughter's purity would be branded an abusive, neanderthal intent on restricting his daughters freedom to grow and learn independently. Also, how can a father be strict with a daughter in this day and age? The control of the daughter must come from the mother lest the father be brought up on charges of child abuse or worse.

Society evolves not by chance, but by the laws and mores that become the status quo. The status quo of today is that women come first and men are secondary. For men to impose their will on women (ie the elite class), they would be courting their own demise.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Females were the source of great wealth, health and support among males in a "natural" society. They were the foundation of a great house, the wooden studs embedded in the ground. They helped around the house, provided empathy among their own, and provided wealth to a family by wedding with another suitable mate from another family, thereby extending the family and creating a powerful network. Women allowed men to be real men - find food, create shelter and offer protection and love to their spouses, sons and daughters. Men were the concrete, the roof and windows to the house.

Offspring would help take care of their parents/elderly, and their parents would offer them wisdom, guidance and their spoils. Everyone supported each other, and power was distributed evenly and properly. Offspring would grow up to be outstanding human beings, because of a rigid but powerful structure which allowed was everyone to grow and develop.

The elite wish to keep that power for themselves. To make males desire countless sexual partners and to fill their minds with poison. When men constantly release their sexual energy through dealing with stupid women, having sex and "touching themselves at night", they tend to be wussies, incapable of being true men, strong and powerful.

To make females desire all kinds of material wealth(most of which they do not need), distrust men(their protection in the real world) and use their own energy to create chaos for everyone else. All the while destroying their intuitive sexual connection to men(to love and be loved) and taking pride in their role as mothers, sisters and daughters, and making life MUCH harder for themselves than it used to be, FOR NO REASON AT ALL..
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

curious_catholic_man wrote:the complete failure of modern american father's today to protect their father's purity[/url]
Why are you so quick to blame fathers for this problem? Most of the mothers in modern american were or are at one time sluts themselves(including my own mother) even though they will never admit it. I can only think of a handful of american women that I have personally met would make good role models for their daughters.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Taco wrote:
curious_catholic_man wrote:the complete failure of modern american father's today to protect their father's purity[/url]
Why are you so quick to blame fathers for this problem? Most of the mothers in modern american were or are at one time sluts themselves(including my own mother) even though they will never admit it. I can only think of a handful of american women that I have personally met would make good role models for their daughters.
My mom wasn't a slut but she was clinically depressed :?
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Taco wrote:
I thought you knew? It's always the man's fault.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

C.J. wrote:Females were the source of great wealth, health and support among males in a "natural" society. They were the foundation of a great house, the wooden studs embedded in the ground. They helped around the house, provided empathy among their own, and provided wealth to a family by wedding with another suitable mate from another family, thereby extending the family and creating a powerful network. Women allowed men to be real men - find food, create shelter and offer protection and love to their spouses, sons and daughters. Men were the concrete, the roof and windows to the house.

Offspring would help take care of their parents/elderly, and their parents would offer them wisdom, guidance and their spoils. Everyone supported each other, and power was distributed evenly and properly. Offspring would grow up to be outstanding human beings, because of a rigid but powerful structure which allowed was everyone to grow and develop.

The elite wish to keep that power for themselves. To make males desire countless sexual partners and to fill their minds with poison. When men constantly release their sexual energy through dealing with stupid women, having sex and "touching themselves at night", they tend to be wussies, incapable of being true men, strong and powerful.

To make females desire all kinds of material wealth(most of which they do not need), distrust men(their protection in the real world) and use their own energy to create chaos for everyone else. All the while destroying their intuitive sexual connection to men(to love and be loved) and taking pride in their role as mothers, sisters and daughters, and making life MUCH harder for themselves than it used to be, FOR NO REASON AT ALL..
Great post, but the turd in the punchbowl (As Americans say) is the mentioning of an 'elite' as the soul protagonist of all destructive forces in the world. It's too religious-seeming. My discovery from this site that a lot of NWO followers are intelectuals leads me to the question: Why believe the conspiricy driven beliefs? Is there not as much support for them as there is for all major religions? I know I'm attempting to drag this topic off-topic but it's something I'm highly curious of.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

What can the American men do? They have been completely stripped of all power in their family. If they tell their daughter to not be a whore, the bitch won't listen anyway. What can the father do? He can't force her to NOT be a whore, because then the little bitch daughter will just call child protection services and make up some bullshit lie "My father is abusing me" and have the father arrested.

Problem in America is, WOMEN and CHILDREN have been given TOO MUCH f***ing FREEDOM, whereas MEN have had most of their freedom taken away. So in such a situation, what is a man to do?

Secondly, a huge percentage of children are raised by single mothers, so they don't even have a father to begin with. Henry Makow wrote a nice article about this, "Why are Feminists Surprised that their daughters grow up to be sluts?"

http://www.henrymakow.com/why_are_femin ... ed_da.html

The culture is so overwhelmingly toxic in America, that if a daughter is actually fortunate enough to even have a father to begin with, still she will get totally brainwashed by the slut-culture of America. America is a complete NO WIN situation for family life. If you want to get married, better to get the f**k out of America and marry a foreign woman.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

curious_catholic_man wrote:One thing that amazes me as I learn more about feminism, is the complete failure of modern american father's today to protect their father's purity.

Perhaps the word "never" is a bit strong. I have a daughter from my first marriage. She is Fil-Am. Some of the men I worked with formerly also have daughters. We tend to back each other up. My daughter is very much on board with the whole deal. It was not hard once she understood how it works.
She is more than able to "splain it" to any young man, even though she is just now entering that age where it might be an issue.
As she told one boy... "you don't know my father. NO ONE messes with my dad!" Just her tone of voice was enough to convince him.

While it is true I live mostly overseas, one way or the other, men that have any intentions or interest with my daughter will have to deal with me.
My daughter knows this and is more than fine with it. Really, when you think about it, how many girls have a whole fxxkin platoon backing them up?
My daughter has already seen how daddy's rules work to her advantage. My daughter or her daddy will explain it nicely just once.
Beyond that, all bets are off. It's amazing how accident prone some people can suddenly become! My daughter has already learned, there is power
in having rules to live by.

Outwest
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

I think the root of all this is the feminist destruction of Western society, and in some communities that destruction being an excuse for some men to abandon their children. Again, if it weren't for feminism, I don't think most of these men would abandon their kids in the first place. For example, something like 70% of US black kids today have no father at home, according to statistics. It didn't used to be that way until the 60s. Before that, black families were a role model for conservative and sound family cohesion, going to church, tough love, etc.

I can't tell you how many times I've seen super high-maintenance women running around the malls with their pre-teen daughters, buying all sorts of make-up, slutty clothes, and worst of all in Victoria's Secret buying lingerie FOR THEIR PRE-TEEN DAUGHTERS!!. WTF?! These women are just grown up spoiled brat princesses themselves, just passing the baton to their daughters, so that they will have a "girlfriend" to gossip with and to turn against the men in their lives (power in numbers).

Ultimately, unless we tear down these laws (kill all the lawyers, as Shakespeare said) that cripple and emasculate men, nothing will improve. Even if all the laws changed tomorrow to be in favor of a male-dominated society again, it would take at least 40 years for that old mentality to die off, i.e. you have to wait for the mothers and their poisoned daughters to both die off (kind of like Moses wandering in the desert for 40 years, waiting for the slave mentality to die out).
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

C.J. wrote:Females were the source of great wealth, health and support among males in a "natural" society. They were the foundation of a great house, the wooden studs embedded in the ground. They helped around the house, provided empathy among their own, and provided wealth to a family by wedding with another suitable mate from another family, thereby extending the family and creating a powerful network. Women allowed men to be real men - find food, create shelter and offer protection and love to their spouses, sons and daughters. Men were the concrete, the roof and windows to the house.

Great post. But the turd in the punchbowl (As Americans say) is the mentioning of an 'elite' as the soul protagonist of all destructive forces in the world. It's too religious-seeming. My discovery from this site that a lot of NWO followers are intelectuals leads me to the question: Why believe the conspiricy driven beliefs? Is there not as much support for them as there is for all major religions? I know I'm attempting to drag this topic off-topic but it's something I'm highly curious of.
Last edited by lavezzi on August 27th, 2011, 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

lavezzi wrote:Great post. But the turd in the punchbowl (As Americans say) is the mentioning of an 'elite' as the soul protagonist of all destructive forces in the world. It's too religious-seeming. My discovery from this site that a lot of NWO followers are intelectuals leads me to the question: Why believe the conspiricy driven beliefs? Is there not as much support for them as there is for all major religions? I know I'm attempting to drag this topic off-topic but it's something I'm highly curious of.
It's simple Lavezzi. For thousands of years there have been the rulers and the ruled. The industrial revolution replaced feudalism with covert "neo-feudalism" where people were "free" to be slaves (or starve). Miners worked 70+ hours a week, but unlike slaves, they were paid! All their money went into buying pourage or millet or potatoes and other necessities to feed and shelter their family, and into buying clothes or equipment which they needed to work. They bought all these products at the one store in town, which was owned by the same fat-cat who owned the coal mine.

Very often they would be placed in debt slavery, because to eat you need a job, but if the job requires a workman's outfit which costs $5, and the job pays $1 a week, and a week's food costs $.75 and there are percentages on a loan....well you get the picture.

Nothing like slavery at all!

Thankfully those days are behind us, now we have TWO stores to choose from (Walmart or Kmart, McDonalds or BurgerKing, AT&T or Verizon, Nike or Adidas).

As time went on people were given more goodies, free time, and education, so their minds had to be put under control otherwise the middle class would come to the obvious conclusion that they don't need to be ruled and robbed, and would overthrow the elite. Since the same families have maintained power for thousands of years you can be sure they know what they're doing and are experts in controlling the masses through psychology. However things got easier with the invention of the most powerful weapon in history... the television.

Alan Watt talked about how when he was 3 to 5 years old in Scotland, his parents would take him to a gathering every week. It would be all the families of the town and they would come to discuss issues. A COMMUNITY, how about that?! Once the used televisions from the USA were delivered, that all stopped overnight. People would sit at home in the evenings in front of the tube.

So from the very beginning the tv did massive damage. But it wasn't until the 1960s that the serious social engineering began. The 60s was the last decade of a "wild" or "natural" American. Since then we have humanoids. No country is as socially engineered as America. These are caricatures of human beings.

As a general rule television conditions people to fall into dysfunctional, degenerate, self-destructive behavior.

Please watch this clip