Hola!

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Simoun
Freshman Poster

Hola!

Post by Simoun »

I have been lurking on this site a few months now. I think I found it from a website search on how messed up the American dating scene is. I just want to say what a Godsend this site is, because for the longest time I had no hope. I thought if I wanted to be with someone here in the US I'd have to settle for fat and/or retarded. So I stayed single and just settled on counting my days. After finding this site and realizing that there are a whole world of options, I have regained hope and a will to find the right woman for me. Not saying I will, but it sure helps when there are millions of women out there who don't weigh more than me, who share my value system, and who don't chase after a thug retard with a hundred tattoos. Do I sound bitter? You're G#ddamn right I'm bitter! :) I've just wasted 4 years of my life chasing after the wrong women. I just wish I would have found this site sooner.

Anyway, good luck to all in your search. May you find what you are seeking.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Welcome aboard and don't think you can't find somebody.

As I mentioned in another thread and I assume your Caucasian, Russia has 10 Million more marriage minded women than eligible men. This has long been a problem in Russia because of wars, drug use and general poor behavior by men. Not to mention they don't have to commit to women who causes them grief, they'll just find somebody else.

Western agencies have been going to Russia/Ukraine since 1995 and you think to some degree that some women would be jaded. They aren't, you mainly only hear about unsuccessful relationships, not the successful ones, they don't sell newspapers or get people interested in watching a show.

You should go to some of the web sites listed on this forum they are among the trusted, save for Anastasia which has a sorted reputation. If you want suggestions let me know.

Save your pennies, the women over there are looking for men your age (assuming your under 30). The majority of men that go on these bride tours are over 30, mostly over 40. Though they are getting younger and younger men to go, as more see the reality of dating in America or in Western Culture for that matter.

Good Luck and enjoy your stay, don't be afraid to ask questions.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome to the forum Simoun. Glad you've woken up. :)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Simoun
Freshman Poster

Post by Simoun »

I've already booked my flight for Manila in mid-October. I'll post a report, despite the numerous Philippines experts on this board.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Simoun wrote:I've already booked my flight for Manila in mid-October. I'll post a report, despite the numerous Philippines experts on this board.
Let us know how your trip goes! Glad you found our forum, foreign women put American women to shame. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Welcome!