I have tried to seek refuge for four days with my sister

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

I have tried to seek refuge for four days with my sister

Post by E_Irizarry »

In Orange County NY during the hurricane Irene - and even though I showed up unannounced (I don't have a working cellphone,she hardly answers her cellphone because she is always in her car blasting music so she cannot hear it ring half the time, I got a pass from the homeless shelter I stay that I can stay out for four days and they won't cut my lock to my locker nor give up my bed there AT THE LAST MINUTE so I didn't have time to call her and since she complained that I hardly come up to see her, I thought what a better time than to spend time with her during Irene.)

Don't you know that now she complains that she had to go food shopping since I was here and got mad ? She was like, "I don't know why the hell you come up here to inconvenience me."

She has a 2011 Mitsubushi sports car she pays on (including paying on insurance, gas, maintenance), makes 70 grand a year, and lives with her boyfriend that makes only 20 grand a year busting his ass at Wal-mart overnight shift as a stock boy...they split paying 1200 in rent - and goes to North New Jersey on the weekends every weekend. Yet she complained she had to go food shopping for me and I'm only up here for four days until I go back to NYC. Even if I had my own apartment and there still would have been a chance that I felt that I would have came up here to Orange Count NY to spend time with my sister because she complains that I don't spend time with her ever since I had returned ffrom being abroad.

They have a kid together and she is the sweetest thing ever. But my sister is the mere opposite: bi-polar - only happy when she feels she has to be

-- or when she's at work, she's nice as pie, but at home, she unleashes the bitch as she feels fit.

The house is a mess because my 4 year sweet-as-pie niece wrecks havoc on the house and my sister works on VPN from home and the place is still a mess. Her boyfriend, whom she had the child with that works at Wal-Mart, he's tired-as-f**k....and I can see why he doesn't have to clean the house.

Now that our father is back in my sister's life after he got kicked out and divorced his woman for another woman, now my estranged asshole father is trying to reconcile with my sister and me.

My sister is going for the okie doak, but I reminded her dumb ass that that man had forsaken you by leaving you when you were nine years old!

He seemed to love me more and I still don't want to f**k with him. But in event of the crazy divorce, now because he's getting old in his mid 60s (He's been Type II diabetic for 30 yrs) and diabetes is somewhat crippling him (not literally but healthwise it is), now he wants to reconcile with me and I'm not interested.

But I brought up our father becaause it's amazing how I feel a part of her anger against is because our father is feeding her negativity about me and the nigger hasn't seen me since 1996! Yet alone spoken to me in two years! The whole "family" is against me and that anger lingers. While my sister and I's mother was alive, she tried her damnest to stand up for me because the rest of the so-called niggers in my family were poppin' shit about me. Even one day, about a year before my mother passed in 2007, she said, "_______, why am I defending you? I'm tired of everybody talking shit on my only son!"

They talk shit on me because I didn't graduate with a four-year degree (although I got a 2-year Java Web Business technical diploma from Chubb Institute to try to make up for that. However, I have left 4-year school because my late mother was having problems with her boyfriend's family i had to straighten out - from her boyfriend's brother trying to rape my sister to a fire that burnt down the home).....that I don't have kids...and that I, for a long time, DIDN'T want to drive a car because I knew that having a car was a tax-paying magnet (e.g. from moving violations to insurance costs to paying on loans/leases) so I really didn't want to be suckered in into that.

However, one of the people that talk shit on me has two thug sons that stay at home and have a public record long as train smoke and they get respected more than I do.

Fast-forward back to today, Metro-North still fuckin' closed and I'm in risk of having my locker cut at the shelter if I don't make it back there by 8pm Tuesday and now it's 12:30pm Monday.
My sister bitching and complaining shes not paying tolls because Rte 17 is flooded, Hutchinson Pkwy is flooded, and the Thruway is flooded.

The temperature is not even in the 70s so how the f**k is this shit going to go down in 24 hours fast enough?

NYC MTA..running with delays (which is acceptable)...LIRR running....NY NJ PATH running...but nooooooooooooo where I am, I am relying on the Metro North and that shit is shut down. Got damn it!

I am done. I will never rely on my ungrateful sister for shelter ever again...even if armegeddon were to go down.

I tried to get her to look at it that it's only four days and you wanted me to spend more time with you and this is how you're going to act. Wow just wow.

I think she's mad because she cannot f**k her boyfriend although they have their own room and privacy in the apt. Four-day inconvience and it's the end of the world for my sister.

Yeap, fellas, based on this event, it's official that I will take my expatriating EVEN more seriously and cut out what's imminent bullshit in my life.

It's a good thing I don't have kids. That's why, at an astute age, I saw the train wreck of having kids in this society.

Good luck to my sister's boyfriend and hope that she doesn't cut him off from seeing his only child.

My sister just called me a bum, and I'm the one that put my credit at risk by buy a house I knew I couldn't pay on just so she can get her driver's license and a place to stay outside of Orange county (I bought a house back in 2002 in Stone Mtn Georgia so she can be in a productive environment. She done well. With in a week and a half, she got her driver's license and got a car so in that context it was worth sacrificing my credit for.

Then everytime she said I am a burden and never done shit for her, she hates when I remind her of the sacrifice that I have made for her.

Yup. I'm all alone in America; it's official. And this is what the hell I come back to America for. I just really wanted to see my niece, more than anything, because I only saw her when she was 8 months old and I just got back from being abroad all this time and now she's almost five years old.

Sooooooooooo sweet. If she doesn't turn out to be like my sister, it would be un milagro miracle.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
crazyaboutabroad
Freshman Poster

Post by crazyaboutabroad »

Hey man, so sad your situation. When your own family turns on you it's really bad, it's really hard on our mental health.

She doesn't want to f**k him, american women don't have sex with boyfriends they live in. She is just bipolar. Yes, most american and western women are bipolar. If aliens would invade earth they would surrender to them right away leaving the men to genocide.

Go abroad, find 2 wives at the same time (i'll do it in Phili) and live happy abroad.

We, law abiding citizents, good men have no place in the western world unless have a lot of money.
Last edited by crazyaboutabroad on August 29th, 2011, 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Searching my new place where i'll be millionaire and loved.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Feminism f***s women up, and makes them emotionally unstable. This is why most American women are bi-polar.

Anyway bro, get out of America soon. America has been destroyed by American women.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Yes, in America, blood is THINNER than water!

Once when I was a teenager, my mother and I were temporarily homeless when we moved to a new state where my two sisters lived and they both threw us out on the street after a few days. Really sweet...
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Jackal wrote:Yes, in America, blood is THINNER than water!

Once when I was a teenager, my mother and I were temporarily homeless when we moved to a new state where my two sisters lived and they both threw us out on the street after a few days. Really sweet...
American women are vicious, sociopathic monsters.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

You could have stayed with me. Your story mirrors mine on so many levels. My sister too is so unfeeling. I just give up man. I am alone myself too. Damn this place man.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

I know how you feel, I had hard times myself during my travels, however, amazingly, I was helped by people who I did not know, or barely knew.

As far as your sister, I got to admit, it's not really polite to show up unannounced and then expect to be catered to.

I mean, even though she makes 70k a year and seems to be doing well, she just might not have been able to help you right then and there.

Anyhow man, I hope your situation improves, I use to work at a homeless shelter and I have seen high status men from all walks of life and racial groups wind up homeless. It can happen to anybody really.
Sexter
Freshman Poster

Post by Sexter »

you must've had a bad relationship with your sister for her to think like that. Maybe growing up, you two had bad rapport. it's completely normal for your sister to be bitchy out of work, most people are tired and unreasonable after work. That's normal

you must've not have given any value when you went to her place un announced. let me ask you something bro, do you have a job? Are you self sufficient?

if not, then work on it. BE a f***ing man. Stop blaming your sister for your lack of responsibility for yourself. Your a grown ass man
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:I know how you feel, I had hard times myself during my travels, however, amazingly, I was helped by people who I did not know, or barely knew.

As far as your sister, I got to admit, it's not really polite to show up unannounced and then expect to be catered to.

I mean, even though she makes 70k a year and seems to be doing well, she just might not have been able to help you right then and there.

Anyhow man, I hope your situation improves, I use to work at a homeless shelter and I have seen high status men from all walks of life and racial groups wind up homeless. It can happen to anybody really.
Wait. RE-read what I have written: I said that I tried to call and she did not answer her phone 3 damn times all spread out over a hour or two span where it was a last-minute thing I came up.
f**k that shit about me wanting to be catered to. I didn't expect shit but for her not to get an attitude because I had no idea how bad the effects of the hurricane was going to be, man so please do not put those "catered" words in my mouth.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Sexter wrote:you must've had a bad relationship with your sister for her to think like that. Maybe growing up, you two had bad rapport. it's completely normal for your sister to be bitchy out of work, most people are tired and unreasonable after work. That's normal

you must've not have given any value when you went to her place un announced. let me ask you something bro, do you have a job? Are you self sufficient?

if not, then work on it. BE a f***ing man. Stop blaming your sister for your lack of responsibility for yourself. Your a grown ass man
Let's get something straight: what does having or not having a job have to do with wanting to stay with the only family I have during the storm weekend because she complained that I don't spend overnights when I go up there and I thought it was a good time to go up there.

I tried to call her on the way up while it was an ad-hoc last minute thing because the shelter issued a 4-day pass (that I had to take or I would have to stay in the shelter during the storm) in that I won't lose my bed because it would be automatically reserved for those four days. If I do not get back to the shelter by tomorrow night, they cut my lock that keeps the dirtbags from stealing my shit...and the shit that I have in there are good suits that I had cleaned and pressed.

I accept that fact I shouldn't have came up there right before the storm if I knew that I was going to inconvenience myself - that I take full responsibility on.
So don't give me shit about being a man and accept my own responsibility.

If you had followed my threads, you would have known I have been working on myself.

A mangina telling me to be a man - typical ad-hominem attack. Don't ever call me bro and then throw me under the bus, dipshit. See, this is why I strongly loathe it when people call me bro.

I have no kids and I took that responsibility by having a vasectomy to order to evade bringing kids into a society harboring stoic, all-American assholes like you.

You must have a piss-poor concept of family. Our mother died in 2007......my sister's thing is about I don't have a degree in psychology so how can I give her advice.

See, Latinos that value money as a tool not as end-all-be-all of viability wouldn't bitch; they would band together and try to help out best as possible. You, apparently only know your western, man-up, individual puritanical Anglo societal ways of how an individual should be culpable just because he's a man - regardless of what situation - he still needs to man up. GTFOH with that bravado all-American mangina bullshit.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

Sexter
Freshman Poster

Post by Sexter »

i don't really follow a specific person here.

However, judging from your posts, it seems as if you don't have your life handled. First of all, here's what you said

1. you are homeless (you stay at a homeless shelter)

2. your sister is resentful of you(there must be a reason why)

3. she has to buy you food (can't you buy your own food?)

now you blame every thing on society and her, instead of yourself. Man up bro, get a f***ing job and be self sufficient. Maybe she will have more respect for you as a man.

however, i must admit, it was douchey of her to be "bitchy" at you on rough times (such as a hurricane). Maybe you need to get this shit resolved, talk to her about it. GOOD LUCK Though because the people who usually is the breadwinner of the family (person making the $$ to provide) has the most power of the household. You have NO power or say in these situations because you aren't giving any value back. Maybe if you had a job and provided a little bit for the household, she would take you into consideration. I know this may seem f***ed up but that's just how people are, people respect people who make money. MONEY IS power.

Until then, blaming everything on external factors other than yourself is idiotic. MAN THE f**k UP, get a f***ing job, get out of the homeless shelter. Maybe one day, when you make 60+k a year on having a job, you can prove her wrong and be compassionate to others.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Backstabbing family members are the hallmark of a fascist dysfunctional society.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Sexter wrote:i don't really follow a specific person here.

However, judging from your posts, it seems as if you don't have your life handled. First of all, here's what you said

1. you are homeless (you stay at a homeless shelter)

2. your sister is resentful of you(there must be a reason why)

3. she has to buy you food (can't you buy your own food?)

now you blame every thing on society and her, instead of yourself. Man up bro, get a f***ing job and be self sufficient. Maybe she will have more respect for you as a man.

however, i must admit, it was douchey of her to be "bitchy" at you on rough times (such as a hurricane). Maybe you need to get this shit resolved, talk to her about it. GOOD LUCK Though because the people who usually is the breadwinner of the family (person making the $$ to provide) has the most power of the household. You have NO power or say in these situations because you aren't giving any value back. Maybe if you had a job and provided a little bit for the household, she would take you into consideration. I know this may seem f***ed up but that's just how people are, people respect people who make money. MONEY IS power.

Until then, blaming everything on external factors other than yourself is idiotic. MAN THE f**k UP, get a f***ing job, get out of the homeless shelter. Maybe one day, when you make 60+k a year on having a job, you can prove her wrong and be compassionate to others.
You keep saying man the f**k up when I have been doing so by going to tech school which specializes in finding work. I cannot find the thread on the search engine. I think you just feel good to say that. But hey, I put this post on this site not you so I'll man the f**k up and deal with that.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Dude Sexter, shut your f***ing mouth. Why are you attacking E Irizarry? You are not only a mangina, but are a f***ing asshole as well.

Maybe E Irizarry lost his job and his house as a result? Do you know how many people are homeless in America now because of the economy? Sexter, stop acting like a little bitch, going around attacking everyone else.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
Sexter
Freshman Poster

Post by Sexter »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Dude Sexter, shut your f***ing mouth. Why are you attacking E Irizarry? You are not only a mangina, but are a f***ing asshole as well.

Maybe E Irizarry lost his job and his house as a result? Do you know how many people are homeless in America now because of the economy? Sexter, stop acting like a little bitch, going around attacking everyone else.
winston

you seriously need to ban this guy.