New and Pissed Off

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

I guess I am the only one that can see this kji dipshit is a troll guy pretending to be a female.

Newfags. Newfags everywhere.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

Winston wrote:odbo, you're a woman? WTF?
Wasn't he just imitating this 'kji' 'woman'?
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Winston wrote:Kji,
I don't like pointless debate either. I told you, read Steve's Research Report, and you will see that we have legitimate scientific reasons for this movement. It's not just a bunch of guys with angry chips on their shoulders. Did you look through it?

http://www.happierabroad.com/Research.htm

odbo, you're a woman? WTF?
Winston is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing.

Anyway, you shouldn't even bother replying to such a low class piece of shit woman as this Kji person, she is so f***ing low class, she attacked your personal appearance, just showing what a disgusting monster she is, like most American women.

Perhaps the Boycott American Women movement and the Happier Abroad movement should team up, as we have a lot of the same objectives?
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

I see KJI's post as basically the usual result of neoliberal propaganda that always seeks to blame the victim.

The summary of it was the usual "Hey, I had problems, too, but you know, I worked hard and became successful anyway, so I'm a walking success story, bla, bla, bla." But it's quite wrong to assume that women experience life in remotely the same way as men do. Women simply have little idea what most men go through in America.

But here's an idea that even a neoliberal will understand: You sell your product where there's a market for it. Many American men will find that they are more in demand overseas, so it's logical for them to go there. End of story. The logic is clear. Whether some people on the internet approve of us or disapprove of us is irrelevant.
kji wrote:It's great that you recovered your energy outside of the country, but this hateful blaming shouldn't be any part of it. It's only self-destructive.
Really? If it were really only harmful to ourselves, I doubt that you would have cared enough to write a post here. I think you sense that it's also harmful to your ego and that it's harmful to the institutions which produce the propaganda that you approve of. You fear a world which is full of men who share our point of view.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Jackal wrote:I see KJI's post as basically the usual result of neoliberal propaganda that always seeks to blame the victim.

The summary of it was the usual "Hey, I had problems, too, but you know, I worked hard and became successful anyway, so I'm a walking success story, bla, bla, bla." But it's quite wrong to assume that women experience life in remotely the same way as men do. Women simply have little idea what most men go through in America.

But here's an idea that even a neoliberal will understand: You sell your product where there's a market for it. Many American men will find that they are more in demand overseas, so it's logical for them to go there. End of story. The logic is clear. Whether some people on the internet approve of us or disapprove of us is irrelevant.
kji wrote:It's great that you recovered your energy outside of the country, but this hateful blaming shouldn't be any part of it. It's only self-destructive.
Really? If it were really only harmful to ourselves, I doubt that you would have cared enough to write a post here. I think you sense that it's also harmful to your ego and that it's harmful to the institutions which produce the propaganda that you approve of. You fear a world which is full of men who share our point of view.
Just another stupid American cunt who is bitter and angry because millions of American men are waking up and beginning to boycott them.

American women are so completely arrogant and delusional, that they say "Oh, you just don't want us because you never could have us". BULLSHIT! We don't want you American women because you are the epitome of everything disgusting.

American women will NEVER, EVER admit what monsters and sick pieces of shit they really are. That is why the only option is to continue exposing them and waking up men. Let this present generation of useless American women die out.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

To the OP ... I have an older sister, who used to spout stories about Susan B Anthony, Gloria Steinem, Marie Curie, Mary Tyler Moore, & Deborah Harry, as if she were one of them. She was definitely delusional in this regard.

Instead, she was a hysterical armchair feminist who drove my conservative, anti-communist dad up the wall during my childhood.

This is where my beloved, so-called overachieving sister is today ... married to browbeaten divorce-fearing husband, is morbidly obese, doesn't work, and drinks and eats more than what's normal for many persons. She blames her husband and her father for all her failures. Never once, was it her duty to pull herself by the bootstraps, take ownership of her problems, and plow ahead.

The above is the archetypical American woman, a victim status-seeking armchair feminist with histrionic personality disorder. I suspect that my brother-in-law will have a coronary in the next 10 to 15 years.

Sure, these women exist abroad but in the countries I've been to, they stick out like sore thumb and definitely don't attract mates. Stateside, it's the bronze standard.
curious_catholic_man
Freshman Poster

Post by curious_catholic_man »

To the Original Poster: I feel sorry for you that you were raised in this vision of a feminist utopia that unfortunately permeates US public schools. Its tragic. I just endured it. But the truth is men want feminine women. Women who they can come home to after a hard day slaving themselves for their family and receive some appreciation, a smile, a meal, etc. Putting up with your boss at work without hitting him in the face is hard enough, why go through it when you come home? But instead, since the 1960's radical feminists in public schools, mainly teachers and the media, have villified the traditional homemaker. Recipe for disaster.

To BoycottAmericanWomen: No need to use terms like "cunts" all the time. You should feel some compassion for these women who have been indoctrinated. Im glad you are happy overseas, but what is the point of beating these women over the head if they don't even know better? If we truly want American women to change, we should point out their feminist errors with as much charity as possible.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

curious_catholic_man wrote:To the Original Poster: I feel sorry for you that you were raised in this vision of a feminist utopia that unfortunately permeates US public schools. Its tragic. I just endured it. But the truth is men want feminine women. Women who they can come home to after a hard day slaving themselves for their family and receive some appreciation, a smile, a meal, etc. Putting up with your boss at work without hitting him in the face is hard enough, why go through it when you come home? But instead, since the 1960's radical feminists in public schools, mainly teachers and the media, have villified the traditional homemaker. Recipe for disaster.

To BoycottAmericanWomen: No need to use terms like "cunts" all the time. You should feel some compassion for these women who have been indoctrinated. Im glad you are happy overseas, but what is the point of beating these women over the head if they don't even know better? If we truly want American women to change, we should point out their feminist errors with as much charity as possible.
I'll second that. Hate begets hate. Point out their errors and take the high road with the American women. I know for a fact that many American woman are totally confused as to why they can't find a good man. When the last 40 years of US history has been poisoned by feminism, most of these young women today have no clue what they've grown up in. It's just who they were raised to be. You can't assume they're all "evil". Take it down a notch and just make them envious. Don't make them hate you.

Perhaps a subset of this forum could be about informing Anglo women about what men today really want, and that is non-feminist but very feminine women. But the guys on here have to stop the hating. Too bad BellaRuth is no longer around, she was a good one with good intentions from what I could tell.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

curious_catholic_man wrote:To the Original Poster: I feel sorry for you that you were raised in this vision of a feminist utopia that unfortunately permeates US public schools. Its tragic. I just endured it. But the truth is men want feminine women. Women who they can come home to after a hard day slaving themselves for their family and receive some appreciation, a smile, a meal, etc. Putting up with your boss at work without hitting him in the face is hard enough, why go through it when you come home? But instead, since the 1960's radical feminists in public schools, mainly teachers and the media, have villified the traditional homemaker. Recipe for disaster.
True, true.
curious_catholic_man wrote:To BoycottAmericanWomen: No need to use terms like "cunts" all the time. You should feel some compassion for these women who have been indoctrinated. I'm glad you are happy overseas, but what is the point of beating these women over the head if they don't even know better? If we truly want American women to change, we should point out their feminist errors with as much charity as possible.
Compassion comes later, not during the phase where one re-asserts one's personal power.

At this moment, men are dying (see brother-in-law) because of widespread malarkey as to women's power, etc. Right now, Boycott is playing Agent Provocateur and wiping up a firestorm. What'll result is that some men will see that AWs are basically a bunch of hysterical fools and may perhaps see the situation for what it is. In the future, yes, perhaps Boycott will change his tact but between now and then, he's the Id to your Superego and I believe we need that to awaken others. Realize, in America, many of us will never publicly say the things he does but may feel it unconsciously. It's time to bring it all to the surface.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Being nice, caring, and accomidating to unreasonable demands is what got us western men in this mess in the first place..

You cannot reason with an addict, you cannot reason with evil, you cannot reason with a disease.

A modern American woman is all of these things.

You can't tell a drug addict drugs are bad. They'll always defend the drugs.
You can't tell a video game addict videogames are bad. They'll always defend the games.
You can't tell a mobile phone addict mobile phones are bad. THEY'RE ADDICTS. They're irrational by definition.
Am I getting through to you? :?

And one must not forget we're dealing with women! Biology dictates that they have several natural handicaps towards being reasonable.
Testosterone breeds logic, estrogen breeds emotion. Then they have a miniscule amygdala as the Anglobitch blog beautifully explained.

On top of all that, they've got decades of television and public school brainwashing to overcome. Don't wait up...

The only thing that resonates with women is fear. You'll see just how fast they transform back to their natural roles when they're fearful.

viewtopic.php?t=9719
curious_catholic_man
Freshman Poster

Post by curious_catholic_man »

I agree with you guys I am not trying to defend the average sex and the city watching american woman, I just dont like blanket generalizations from Boycottamericanwomen like "American women are cunts." Thats over the top and you guys know it. Do blanket generalizations like that apply to your sister, your mother, your grandmother?
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

It applies to my sister and the majority of American women under the age of 50.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

curious_catholic_man wrote:Thats over the top and you guys know it. Do blanket generalizations like that apply to your sister, your mother
In a nutshell, yes.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

kji wrote:
Winston wrote:Um kji,
Welcome, but you got several things wrong. First, you are totally wrong that if I had attained more self-confidence and self-fulfillment that I would have attracted women in the US. That is a 100 percent false myth. I was super confident, more than most men. But if you are not her type, it won't matter. Also, being short and Asian made it nearly impossible. You never tried dating women in the US. The standards are unreasonably high. They demand perfection and reject 99.99 percent of men they meet.

It is not true that women are the same everywhere. Have you seen my Foreign Female Encounters videos?

http://www.happierabroad.com/film.php

Also, listen to these three genuine guys on Mark Davis' Quest Tour had to say about the difference they discovered in the attitude of the women in Ukraine. They said that no number or percentage could describe the difference.

http://europeandreamconnections.com/men ... june-2011/

You are the one who is narrow and closed minded. Look at this post here. It contains many factors that you did not consider.

viewtopic.php?t=18&start=120
Um, yeah, and how many of these foreign women would look your way if you were a short Asian that was from their country, not the USA? Maybe one of them is sincere, but that's seriously a needle in a haystack. Believe me, I've friended many foreign women, and there are quite a few factions who look down on the opportunity-grasping women of their country who'd give up anything to get out of the country. Hey, it's their choice, and I've seen quite a few foreign wives come to the states and benefit greatly. But none of you on this forum should kid yourself.
Ever wonder why women in America act the way they do. Stuck-up entitlement queens with a diva attitude. Well I like many use to think it was because of the feminist culture, but the main culprit is the media. Remember Americans watch more television than any other nation and women are at the forefront of it. Television has become so feminized that their are female commentators on ESPN. Shows like Sex and the City and movies like The Devil Wears Prada teaches women that they deserve the best of everything 24/7.

We live in a closed cliquish society, where the structure is geared towards people you know and strangers are not included in the social circle. Couple that with women's high expectation and you get a society that has the most dysfunctional courtship system in the world. There are more single men in the U.S. than any other country. As time progress America is only going to get more superficial. 80% of the shows on TV are reality shows and most focus on superficiality. From The Housewives series to the Jersey Shore, the women exhibit narcissistic attitudes which they learned from the countless hours of TV they've watched.

I've decided to move out of this country because of this reason. I woke up to this reality once I visited the site and put 2 and 2 together and realized you can't have a healthy relationship in a unhealthy society. More Americans are watching more TV than ever and women are at the forefront of it. Women are obsessed with anything dealing with celebrities and less concerned about world events. It's only going to get worst before it gets better. The reason why foreign women, especially from Europe, are far easier to get along with is because they don't watch a quarter of as much TV as U.S. women. This is why I'll be moving there.
Um....Asian pop culture as a whole is just as bad as pop culture in the US. I don't follow any of it, but having young cousins who do shows me it's the same. Celebrities and magazines focused on looks and weight loss. Seen a Japanese magazine lately?

American women are still mostly nothing like the reality TV. The loud minority doesn't define the silent majority. My friends in high school were the girls who snickered at the stupidity of the reality TV-type girls in our school. We're the same level-headed women still, whether we're in law school or working for a security company assessing current threat levels in Serbia, or working for world-renowned pastry chefs. And guess what, none of us are fat, none of us are ugly, what we know about celebrities is only from the grocery check-out aisle, and we're still American women. You understood that empty-headed superficiality isn't right--and your response is to assign that label to an entire population arbitrarily and then keep that same judgement when going overseas.
Also, if you think confidence attracts women, then Google "The Myth of Confidence" to find a stellar post on this forum that completely debunks that myth of yours.

Finally, it is not true that no one recommends Taiwan here. One of our advisors, Rock, recommends it all the time, and has picked it as his Happier Abroad choice. Google "Approaching Taiwan girls" to find his long thread on this forum.
Well, I should specify /real/ confidence, not bravado. Bravado is just comedic.

Oh, so there are still poor young women in Taiwan willing to be exploited by foreign men looking for a "good time". Well I'm at least relieved to say at least my female cousins in Taiwan know better.
I'm not sure what your point is, but no one here, including me, is intimidated by your "intellectual debates", nor will anyone blank out by them. You must be talking about fictional guys created by Hollywood, in a fictional world where women are all smart and innocent, and men are all dumb and guilty. If you are dumb enough to fall for that, well then, you are beyond help. Sure there are stupid western guys. But not here. Women are not intellectual in general. Get real. European women are an exception though.
The men I was referring to in that sentence regarding "intellectual debates" were the frat boys in college; if you re-read that sentence you'll see it. Oddly enough, if you go by Hollywood and TV sit-com standards, you'd think all average bumbling men deserve a hot blond wife (seriously, google any sitcom you can think of--who doesn't have a plain Jane?).

If you think that you deserve some hot 10/10 woman, then you're living in the same delusional world. I mean, it's great you have a cute wife and kid--congratulations, by the way--but allowing this hatred on your site is taking two steps back.
What is your problem? What's wrong with asking women to be more sociable, approachable, down to earth, feminine, treat men better, etc? Women in the US are not normal. They are overly narcissistic and dysfunctional. That fact has been proven many times beyond all doubt. Have you seen Steve's Research Report? In it, he cites America's leading experts that agree with this. They include female experts as well.

http://www.happierabroad.com/Research.htm
I have no problem at all against all of the above. Women in America have made huge leaps in gender equality, and the fact is both men and women don't know how to deal with it. I'm no stranger to this. My grandmother dressed as a man her entire professional life in the 50s, because she was an engineer, eventually put in charge of a group of /men/. If she'd come to work in a dress, people would assume she was the secretary. To assert her authority over the men she was supposed to be in charge of, she had to get nasty. Half a century later and things are better (women have shed the mannish shoulder pads at least and can dress like women again), but there's still a lot to get used to. You see a lot of the struggle American women try in balancing family life and work in the face of things like employer rules on breast milk in the work place, the pathetic maternity leave, etc. But sites like this that harshly shove us into stereotypes like "skanks", "sluts", and "feminazis" is hardly a symbol of this progression. It's the same bashing words like "Japs" and "chinks" that led to a nation-wide hatred of Asians.

So yeah. You can ask me to be sociable, approachable etc etc etc but when you own a site with this shit I'd just spit in your face. It's becoming the worthless man that whatever those women that rejected you and started you on hating American women in the first place assumed that you were.
If you don't respond to all this, then you've just been PWNED! :)
Seriously? Last time I heard "pwned" was in high school. Still lame when a 30+ year old says it. Just some advice...

I really have better things to do than waste time on this site. I'm sure you'd appreciate the poor logic of spending time on here vs. my usual reading.

Pearl-clutching is over--I just resign myself to the knowledge of another sad, sad corner of cyberspace perpetuating close-minded judgement and hatred.[/i]
I am sorry about all your pain. You have a lot of rage, hate and anger simmering, and I am sorry about that. American women in general are often all pissed off, and you seem especially that way. I am sorry for any part I may have had in your suffering. As well deserved punishment I have been exiled to
a remote part of the world where I must admit, bloodthirsty amazons have had their way with me on more than one occasion. In addition I have been forced into marriage with a 250 lb blood sucking bimbo, and I so deserve my fate! Well, OK, am fudging a bit, she is actually just 100 lbs, treats me wonderfully and is really smart, but I have told her numbers of times that she must gain 150 lbs, develop a major TUDE, and practice a genuine harpie/shrew act, so just in case she ever goes back to visit the states with me, she would know how to fit in. Do you think you could help women with this? It seems like your area of expertise.

Outwest
Misamis Oriental, Mindanao
well-informed
Freshman Poster

@ curious_catholic_man

Post by well-informed »

You have to make generalizations about American Women when at least 90% of them suck ass. While 10% are good they are the exception, yes.

But when did exceptions make the rule..... never. So Boycottamericanwomen has all the right to call them whatever he so chooses to.

So i dont think that's over the top with what he calls them. What's over the top is the fact that 3/4 of married american women initiate divorce to the very same COMMITMENT they forced you to be in.

American women are without a shadow a doubt a deteriorating lie. How's that blanket generalizations