ABC Nightline "International Marriage" - Rebuttal

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

In the context of this forum the term "newfag" means someone that claims to know all, but has never left their moms basement, let alone America.

As I have been saying for like 15 f***ing years now, there is no point in drawing attention to a problem without considering possible solutions.

In this case, American females are filth, that much is a given. So what do we men do about it? Well, first, we continue to examine the situation. Second, we try to save up for a vacation to Mexico or South America. Third, we sort our lives to the point we can go overseas and try to find a wife.

Sitting around spewing endless shit about how much shit American females suck is very therapeutic and can often be fun, but if its ALL YOU f***ing DO 24/7 THEN YOU ARE A f***ing NEWFAG!

Please note I am not posting this for the benefit or lulz for the newfags, but as a public service announcement to any logical men that come here to research the subject.

P.S. 90% of the posters here are newfags, in case anyone was wondering.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Grunt, are you not the guy who got into debt and couldn't leave the USA if his life depended on it?

You're a grown man using juvenile terms created for consumption by weak-minded teenagers. These memes further dumb down and disconnect society. Step one of your recovery is to stop browsing the likes of 4chan. Your one of these trolls that don't realize they're trolls.

Internet addicts. Internet addicts everywhere.

Last edited by odbo on August 30th, 2011, 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Grunt wrote:In the context of this forum the term "newfag" means someone that claims to know all, but has never left their moms basement, let alone America.

As I have been saying for like 15 f***ing years now, there is no point in drawing attention to a problem without considering possible solutions.

In this case, American females are filth, that much is a given. So what do we men do about it? Well, first, we continue to examine the situation. Second, we try to save up for a vacation to Mexico or South America. Third, we sort our lives to the point we can go overseas and try to find a wife.

Sitting around spewing endless shit about how much shit American females suck is very therapeutic and can often be fun, but if its ALL YOU f***ing DO 24/7 THEN YOU ARE A f***ing NEWFAG!

Please note I am not posting this for the benefit or lulz for the newfags, but as a public service announcement to any logical men that come here to research the subject.

P.S. 90% of the posters here are newfags, in case anyone was wondering.
Hey idiot, my Boycott American Women movement has reached millions of Americans. What the f**k have you done to fight feminism? I've done more in just a few months than you have done in thousands of lifetimes, dude.

Sorry that you are jealous of my success, have you forgotten that our common enemy is feminism, NOT each other? So you are the one who is distracting people from the real issue by always attacking other members.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Obvious troll is obvious. And I have no idea what 4 chan is.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

odbo wrote:Grunt, are you not the guy who got into debt and couldn't leave the USA if his life depended on it?

You're a grown man using juvenile terms created for consumption by weak-minded teenagers. These memes further dumb down and disconnect society. Step one of your recovery is to stop browsing the likes of 4chan. Your one of these trolls that don't realize they're trolls.

Internet addicts. Internet addicts everywhere.

Odbo, for once, I agree with you.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Grunt wrote:Obvious troll is obvious. And I have no idea what 4 chan is.
dude, posting such stupid shit messages is just distracting people from the real discussion that this thread is supposed to be about. Sounds like the only troll or newfag here is yourself, dude.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

A fraud fighting a troll. Classic :lol:
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

This troll word you newfags are using, I am unfamiliar with it.

P.S. 2 newfags posting in the same topic within one minute of each other, with identical spew. Two newfags are actually one newfag?

Trollbaiting Grunt is successful. This is too easy.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

This is complete nonsense. Let's stop the 3-way fuckfest and stop wasting our time fighting each other, okay? Let's focus our energies towards our common enemy- feminism.

Stop this stupid shit of attacking each other, okay?
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

You're fighting feminism? I thought you were busy getting rich and famous!

boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

odbo wrote:You're fighting feminism? I thought you were busy getting rich and famous!

is that your picture, odbo? you're uglier than i thought!
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Man, my trollbaiting skillz are as good as ever.

You like this shit, winston? This is the true nature of your newfags.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.