Should BoycottAmericanWomen stay here on the Forum?

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.

Do you want BoycottAmericanWomen to stay here on the Happier Abroad forum?

YES
48%
NO
52%

Total votes: 48
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Frank...

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

You know I want you to stay, and you WILL stay, even if I have to cyber-chain you to a chair!!!

You know, you're getting persecuted, so obviously, you're doing SOMETHING right to be persecuted like you are.

I already voted for you to stay.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

I voted for BAW to stay.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Ah, yes. Its starting to look more and more like the russia.com forum in here every day. My work is not in vain.

Newfags. Newfags everywhere.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Winston wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:Oh, and one more thing (this is directly addressed to odbo and Sexter and any other manginas out there), PLEASE do not cheat and try to cast your vote more than once. Thanks!
Don't worry. They can't do that unless they create a second account, which would be a hassle for them to do.
Actually, I was thinking that, that this crazy odbo person is going to create fake accounts and use them to cast more votes. So who knows if the final result of the poll will even be true?

Winston, can you get this odbo person to shut up? She is harassing me and trolling me like anything.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Right now, 8 people have voted YES, and 6 people have voted NO. So at this point, it's not looking too good for obdo and her mangina friends.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Re: Frank...

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:You know I want you to stay, and you WILL stay, even if I have to cyber-chain you to a chair!!!

You know, you're getting persecuted, so obviously, you're doing SOMETHING right to be persecuted like you are.

I already voted for you to stay.
Yes, you can test your success by how much opposition you are getting. If people don't think you are a threat, they won't even bother to reply or to respond to you. Look at the massive amount of opposition my Boycott site has gotten, so therefore I'd say it is creating a pretty serious impact for so many thousands of bitches to be so pissed off.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

lavezzi wrote:I voted no. Had the question been: Should BoycottAmericanWomen be allowed stay on the forum, I would have voted yes. But since you requested a decision based on whatever reason I want, my reason is that your posts makes this forum look like a chat-room. And that is the opposite of why I like it here. Which is for the informative posts where People only contribute if they have something original and relevant to bring to the discussion. The people who argue with you are just as bad, but they usually bring decent material otherwise. You just say different variables of the same bitter shit over and over. Also, you blatantly advertise your site everywhere when you already have a topic dedicated to it.
Is it perhaps just a slight possibility that you are a bit of a mangina who feels just a tinge of sympathy for American women? If so, please see the many other replies on this board that have written VERY strongly about American women. So if you want to kick me out based on that reason alone, you'll have to kick out practically every guy here. Vast majority of men on here hate American women, and that's why they like my posts and my blog.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

More spam! More bitch-fights! Drive the forum into the dust! Yay!
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

BAW you're staying. I don't view you as a threat because i agree with what you say about AW. I really have no reason to disagree with you unlike that bitch in the barn we have here called Sexter (who has nothing to say other than AW are #1 but they still treat me like crap and i enjoy it). Then he'll respond like the coward he is with a "cool story bro"

I like how you show the comments of AW in other blogs. They're like 5 year olds when you take away their ice cream
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

well-informed wrote:BAW you're staying. I don't view you as a threat because i agree with what you say about AW. I really have no reason to disagree with you unlike that bitch in the barn we have here called Sexter (who has nothing to say other than AW are #1 but they still treat me like crap and i enjoy it). Then he'll respond like the coward he is with a "cool story bro"

I like how you show the comments of AW in other blogs. They're like 5 year olds when you take away their ice cream
Thanks bro for your support. You're the second guy now who says YOU ARE STAYING no matter what. Problem is, there are too many little kids on this board who have had NO REAL EXPERIENCE with American women, and thus they naively think we are just being overly negative. Such people are extremely naive, at best.

I know you have had very horrible experiences and therefore you understand the reality.

By the way, I posted a couple of new replies to my Boycott blog on the BAW thread. They're pretty funny to read, if you get a chance.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I voted that you should stay, but I am a little confused. When you first came on, I thought that you said you were living in India. If so, if you could post on India, this would make you the most valuable contributor on this board, because we currently know very little about it. Also, my impression was you are on a spiritual path, which I find confusing because the goal of all spiritual paths in India is to give up anger and hatred.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

You must stay

Post by ErikHeaven »

And battle the Manginas with me.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

MrPeabody wrote:I voted that you should stay, but I am a little confused. When you first came on, I thought that you said you were living in India. If so, if you could post on India, this would make you the most valuable contributor on this board, because we currently know very little about it. Also, my impression was you are on a spiritual path, which I find confusing because the goal of all spiritual paths in India is to give up anger and hatred.
"the goal of all spiritual paths is to give up anger and hatred". I do not know which "spiritual paths" you are referring to, but becoming a sane human being means learning how to use your reason, your discrimination, and your judgement to properly understand what is what, not just blindly thinking "everything is one". This "everything is one" philosophy is nonsense, if it is true, then why not eat your own shit, since "everything is one"?

Anyway, thanks for your vote of confidence. Any questions you have about India, feel free to ask them and I will answer them.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Re: You must stay

ErikHeaven wrote:And battle the Manginas with me.
Thanks friend. You and I have a lot in common.

And by the way, it's not looking too good for the manginas, right now we have 12 people who have voted that I should stay, and only 8 people who voted I should leave.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Well i don't have that much experience with AW, since im not even 21 yet. I've dated abroad and everything seems more easier and natural. Yes girls will be girls and you can't escape the drama sometimes but's it way better than AW. Its better to know now than to be miserable and married to an AW thats for sure.