Unrealistic Expectations????

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Unrealistic Expectations????

Post by djfourmoney »

How do women with a job, a child and a student have time to even post a profile on a dating site??? How is a woman going to have time for a boyfriend, let alone a husband if your ass is constantly busy??? If she has a dog or cat she barely has time to feed them, how do you think you'll be treated? Where do you come in?

I find this extremely interesting...

Why do women demand you make a certain amount and they check this by asking what job you have? Even if your ass worked at Target full time, you would be adding $22-$25K to her income, which will give her more purchasing power automatically. I can understand even having a job is important but I ran across a profile where a woman said she hasn't met an employed Black Man in her area. Interesting, in the DC area Unemployment for Black Men under 30 is around 12% and 34% nationally, maybe she should give up on dating Black Men if she can't accept that some brothers are unemployed by no fault of their own and don't engage in negative activities.

How do overweight women have any demands at all and get away with it? There's no way in hell an overweight woman should demand she get a tall and handsome man.

What is she out of her f***ing mind?

So why are so many women single and while men out number them on dating sites?

1) Gold Diggers! If a woman succeeds in doubling her income or doubles her income + 10-20-30%, She's a f***ing Gold Digger!

2) Demands of BBW's are out of control in the Anglo Sphere

3) Is really what's left considered the trash heap?

This is why I am conducting this search for a wife. This will be interesting, how much will a beautiful woman tolerate, will she be from Europe or America. I doubt America, but I'm starting to have doubts about Western Europe. Luckily it doesn't cost much more to go to Eastern Europe.

Just some observations.
Last edited by djfourmoney on September 1st, 2011, 3:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Yes, that is completely crazy. Even fat American women expect to have prince charming, which is nonsense. It's one thing if you are a f***ing supermodel, then you have the right to have high expectations. But when you look like Jabba the Hutt and expect Prince Charming, then you are not only a fool, but quite possibly mentally ill and out of touch with reality.

American women truly are a sick bunch. Their delusion knows no bounds. One time I told an American woman "Did you know that over 50 percent of American women are single, without a boyfriend or husband, and that probably means that men do not want them?" and the f***ing bitch turned it back around and tried to blame the MEN! She replied "Perhaps it is because we American women consider ourselves TOO GOOD for most men?"

What sick, arrogant, pieces of garbage these American women are! They think they are God's gift to humanity, but REALITY is that they are the lowest slime in existence.

Dude, just totally avoid American women, they are completely sick and will make your life a living hell if you actually get with one. Foreign women are a million times better.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Yes, that is completely crazy. Even fat American women expect to have prince charming, which is nonsense. It's one thing if you are a f***ing supermodel, then you have the right to have high expectations. But when you look like Jabba the Hutt and expect Prince Charming, then you are not only a fool, but quite possibly mentally ill and out of touch with reality.

American women truly are a sick bunch. Their delusion knows no bounds. One time I told an American woman "Did you know that over 50 percent of American women are single, without a boyfriend or husband, and that probably means that men do not want them?" and the f***ing bitch turned it back around and tried to blame the MEN! She replied "Perhaps it is because we American women consider ourselves TOO GOOD for most men?"

What sick, arrogant, pieces of garbage these American women are! They think they are God's gift to humanity, but REALITY is that they are the lowest slime in existence.

Dude, just totally avoid American women, they are completely sick and will make your life a living hell if you actually get with one. Foreign women are a million times better.
I am avoiding them but I'm a US based web site its sort of hard to eliminate them all... Besides I was curious, there still a few good women out there from America, just have to dig and dig alot to find them. You could spend your whole life looking for that, I've spent the last 15 or so years doing just that. Its time for a new tactic and while I tried Europe before, I didn't do it right. Its time to return and do it right, outcome should be vastly different.
polya
Junior Poster

Its that they don't NEED & don't want a relationship.

Post by polya »

Its that women don't NEED & don't want a relationship with a man. Society has changed so much - 100 years ago women with babies out of marriage were sent to Magdalene Laundrys & disowned by their families - now they are given state houses, food stamps, welfare, child support, appear on talk shows, have their own talk show... Given this - why would a woman want a man at all?

Given that Culture tells women she CAN have it all (e.g. Sex & the City - where role model Carrie - spends 99% of her time pleasing herself), and that women are "better off alone" - women hide behind these great expectations and pretend she's alone because no man is good enough for her, but really she doesn't need/want a man for the above reasons.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Re: Its that they don't NEED & don't want a relationship

polya wrote:Its that women don't NEED & don't want a relationship with a man. Society has changed so much - 100 years ago women with babies out of marriage were sent to Magdalene Laundrys & disowned by their families - now they are given state houses, food stamps, welfare, child support, appear on talk shows, have their own talk show... Given this - why would a woman want a man at all?

Given that Culture tells women she CAN have it all (e.g. Sex & the City - where role model Carrie - spends 99% of her time pleasing herself), and that women are "better off alone" - women hide behind these great expectations and pretend she's alone because no man is good enough for her, but really she doesn't need/want a man for the above reasons.
Hell dude, if these stupid American women think they are better off alone, then LET THEM BE ALONE! We sure as hell don't want them! But the reality is, they are NOT happy being alone. Women need men, even if they won't admit it. And single women are usually quite unhappy people. So let them live in their pathetic fantasy world, if they want to be alone, then by all means, please BE ALONE, because most American men do not want them anymore.

This is their own egostic way to try to justify to themselves why no one wants them- "Oh, I never wanted you men in the first place!". The only reason they are saying that is, to try to defend themselves from the massive amounts of men who no longer want them. See, they will never admit to themselves that it is THEIR OWN FAULT, and thus admit what horrible people they really are. American women have the biggest egos in the universe, and it is impossible to break through their false egos and get them to see the truth.

Just leave them alone, and stay far away from them. That way, the men do not have to be involved in their bullshit anymore.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

DJ, I have to agree with boycottamericanwomen. You should give up on American women. Also, as you suggested in another thread, I will try hip-hop clubs and possibly do specific trips to eastern Europe and see if possibly some women are okay dating black guys.

American women have too many requirements. I remember trying to be interesting, trying to talk about their interests they gave me no time of day.

I just got too tired of trying to please women when I saw that marriage too them was too damaging.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

aozora13 wrote:DJ, I have to agree with boycottamericanwomen. You should give up on American women. Also, as you suggested in another thread, I will try hip-hop clubs and possibly do specific trips to eastern Europe and see if possibly some women are okay dating black guys.

American women have too many requirements. I remember trying to be interesting, trying to talk about their interests they gave me no time of day.

I just got too tired of trying to please women when I saw that marriage too them was too damaging.
Yes Aozora, you see the truth. American women expect to be treated like princesses, even though they have no right to have such demands. If anyway, American women are actually considered by many as the world's worst women.

Comparing it to economics:

So, the highest price product (American women) is also the worst quality product. Whereas lower price products (foreign women) are MUCH HIGHER QUALITY.

So, who in their right mind would choose an American woman over a foreign woman?

Read the book online
Download the book
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

I just saw a topic on a feminist forum:

"Why are women who want to date wealthy men viewed so harshly? I don't think it's shallow, as I see it, it's no different than a man wanting to date a hot woman. So why the difference?"

Could you smart gentlemen help me come up with a good answer to it? Thanks.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

lavezzi wrote:I just saw a topic on a feminist forum:

"Why are women who want to date wealthy men viewed so harshly? I don't think it's shallow, as I see it, it's no different than a man wanting to date a hot woman. So why the difference?"

Could you smart gentlemen help me come up with a good answer to it? Thanks.
Tell her that women like that are hypocrites. It's okay for poor women to want to date rich men, but it's not okay for poor men to want to date rich women? Point out their very blatant hypocrisy. Tell them that if they truly believe in equality, then they have to support the idea that poor men can date rich women.

Rich women would never consider dating a man who is below their wealth level, or a woman will never consider dating a man who is below her education level, ie. a woman has a PhD and will refuse to date a man with a Masters.

If you reply to them along these lines, it should probably shut them up.

Read the book online
Download the book
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Yes, that is completely crazy. Even fat American women expect to have prince charming, which is nonsense. It's one thing if you are a f***ing supermodel, then you have the right to have high expectations. But when you look like Jabba the Hutt and expect Prince Charming, then you are not only a fool, but quite possibly mentally ill and out of touch with reality.
It's funny when you hear fat women and unattractive women say they want a man who is a doctor or a lawyer or a man who owns his own business. Don't these women know that they don't deserve a wealthy man? Why would a man who is financially successful, want to date an overweight or unattractive woman?

I have a news flash for American women, only beautiful women get to date guys who are rich! :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

djfourmoney wrote:

I am avoiding them but I'm a US based web site its sort of hard to eliminate them all... Besides I was curious, there still a few good women out there from America, just have to dig and dig alot to find them. You could spend your whole life looking for that, I've spent the last 15 or so years doing just that. Its time for a new tactic and while I tried Europe before, I didn't do it right. Its time to return and do it right, outcome should be vastly different.
What old tact had you used for E. European women that you had failed in? And since you have failed in E.E., why do you want to give it another try with a different tactic?
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

jamesbond wrote:
It's funny when you hear fat women and unattractive women say they want a man who is a doctor or a lawyer or a man who owns his own business. Don't these women know that they don't deserve a wealthy man? Why would a man who is financially successful, want to date an overweight or unattractive woman?

I have a news flash for American women, only beautiful women get to date guys who are rich! :P
Welcome to reality- American women are the most delusional, mentally ill, emotionally unstable women on earth. Avoid them like the plague that they are.

Read the book online
Download the book
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

I dont get it from these ameriskanks. They have extremely unrealistic standards

All of us would want to have a hot young supermodel for a wife, but we as men know that's almost completely unrealistic more like a fantasy. Does that mean that we shouldn't date other women if she's not a supermodel.... heck no because us men are logical. That's the problem with AW they have a hard time differentiating fantasy with reality. The 80-20 rule is taken way too seriously with these women making this a polygamous culture for the very few powerful men in the US. It's either i have the rich baseball player, brad pitt, the doctor or i'm staying single because i'm too good for most men when they're not.

I have a 20 year old cousin who wants to get masters eventually who had a bf pitching in the minor leagues for the New York Mets. She spoke very highly of him and followed all his games being his #1 fan. He just got released from the team 2 months for not pitching well enough. A month ago they broke up. Hmm i wonder what changed, the fact that he couldn't become a professional baseball pitcher anymore. She won't say that's the reason they broke up, but i know the real reason. Her bf had potential to be a major league baseball player but couldn't make it thus meaning he won't become rich.
jcris7
Freshman Poster

Post by jcris7 »

The problem is not you, djfourmoney. The problem is the unrealistic, almost polyanna-like expectations that a majority of American women have regarding men. Some are so incredibly fickle, petty and neurotically unstable. You can be secure in yourself and know who you are, and it inadvertently turns her off because you didn't match some bullshit criteria or smokescreen when you voiced an opinion, thought or interest of your own. Seriously, you could have all the chemistry in the world on a date, and a woman will reject a guy when its revealed to her that he has dogs, doesn't like cats and she has cats. You could drive an immaculate, pristine American car, but for some, they won't sleep with you because its not a Mercedes or BMW. It's all BULLSHIT. Tom Leykis talked about this kind of thing on his show years ago. Spare yourself the psychological frustration and anguish - date and go foreign.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@Well-informed & jcris7,

Your last posts on here respectively speaking are crazily awesome. I print-screen snipped them.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!