F@#$ Mexicans

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Yes, ANY person who comes into the US and stays for an extended period will be infected with demonic intents. That's the "trashiness" behavior you guys recognize. It's because your goody-two-shoes government infected the place to keep people hypnotized with TV, chemicals etc. You'd have to be a devout religious person(a REAL religion, not stupid, money giving, primitive cannibal like ALL US religions) to keep yourself sane in this country.

And that gang culture? Yes, it sometimes started out as minorities who didn't belong in one country, people who don't read the signs and try to STAY in a country that clearly didn't want them(nature is a funny thing...), they'd simply adapt and go feral. If the country's citizens were more nationalist and the government less devil-worshipping, the minority over-population problem would be snuffed out through race wars and things would cool down. Pretty much what's gonna happen now, except the non-whites will win and the NWO will be installed, etc. I highly suggest you guys start learning Spanish. Those... people will be your new neighbors/masters(if you don't live near the coast that is). I think Abe was right, Blacks/I would've been better off somewhere else. XD

In nature, if you don't belong somewhere, the flora/fauna will clearly let you know... unless you adapt and become part of the ecosystem. In the US, if one gets off the boat, it doesn't matter how much of a career you make out of f***ing up, you're one of us! Take our free money/jobs/houses and have a ball! XD

I know the above seems pretty harsh. But few people have ANY idea what kind of shit the US is knee-deep in.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

Funny you should mention that. I think that's what a lot of guys on this board want to do :) After all it is a site dedicated to hooking up with foreign women.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

OH I don't know - I think white/black people may surprise you in the end...nobody does violence quite like we can...

You have no idea how many of white people are heavily armed and pissed off at the way things have been going.

Anyway in Maryland the Mexicans have thinned out quite a bit since they started demanding SSN and B/C to get a license here.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

leavingusa wrote:OH I don't know - I think white/black people may surprise you in the end...nobody does violence quite like we can...

You have no idea how many of white people are heavily armed and pissed off at the way things have been going.
We'll see. ;)
They have their own government(s), their dick-sucking neighbors, foreign citizens and occult magic working against them. They had the advantage long ago, but they waited too long. Now it's an uphill battle for their very lives, instead of simple freedoms.
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

Guys, I hate to point this out...... No illegals....no..burritos...and I dig my burritos....

*laughs historically*

No, I agree, lets lace the boarder with land mines, but to be honest, nowadays I feel as though the land mines would be meant to keep me from escaping. :lol:
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

C.J. wrote:
leavingusa wrote:OH I don't know - I think white/black people may surprise you in the end...nobody does violence quite like we can...

We'll see. ;)
They have their own government(s), their dick-sucking neighbors, foreign citizens and occult magic working against them. They had the advantage long ago, but they waited too long. Now it's an uphill battle for their very lives, instead of simple freedoms.
It isn't about winning or freedom, it's blood for blood.
chileanueva
Freshman Poster

Post by chileanueva »

Mexicans don't value higher degree of education. What they do value is family and work. They give their children a choice - school or work. Mexican families are big because they don't use condoms. Mexican girls tend to have 2-3 kids by the time they are 23. Mexicans are raising an army. They are geographically adjacent to U.S. They have strategic advantage to flood the country and not give a damn about speaking English.

Mexicans are proud Aztec warriors. They are stubborn as hell and fight to the death. The increase of Mexicans born in U.S. will only rise. The strength in numbers will give Mexico the courage to take over with vast numbers of chicano gangsters.

Illegal aliens can get free medical treatment at your local E.R. Good day.
"Stop talking. Just Do It." - ME

"Treat women like shit because they are lying, manipulating, cheating whores." - ME
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Konraaaad, your avatar chick. damn. lol.

Turks will own europe. Mexicans will own USA. Then we will make a big party. Arriva!!!

Then you guys can come back so everything will be ok. Then the site will be renamed in Happy at home.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Altaic peoples have had a long history of taking over the world.

There are several branches of Altaic: Turkic, Mongolic, Tungusic, Koreanic, Japonic

In chronological order:

- The Mongols took over the Old World by setting up the Mongol Empire
- The Turks took over Central Asia, South Asia, and Anatolia by setting up all sorts of powerful Islamic empires
- The Manchus (who are Tungusic peoples) took over all of China, Tibet, and Taiwan during the 1600's and 1700's
- The Japanese took over the Pacific during World War II
- ... And now the Koreans are taking over the world with their crazy pop music and video games

Since the Altaic powers are such dangerous threats to the almighty U.S. of A., Hollywood comes to rescue with their wonderful stereotypes. Brainwashed Americans forget that Genghis Khan, the greatest procreator the world has ever known, is one of those "weak Asian males."
Last edited by Falcon on February 6th, 2012, 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

American Indians are also relatives. So Mexicans are partly relativs. In the end everybody will be turks. That will be a great reunification. Odbo and his Stormfront guys will not be amused ;-)
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Many anthropologists and linguists do in fact believe that the Amerindians' closest relatives are native Siberians.

The Turks' relatives are everywhere!

Let the party begin!

Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Falcon, nice pictures.

Yes turks did some "party" in the past. But things will become better in the future, when we own europe. Then the NWO will be accomplished. And capitalism will become outdated. A Partykratie will be established. The only competition will be about who will make the best parties. Villa arriva versus villa abajo.