You guys are a bunch of Whiny little kids

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Hook wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote: But if you are insane enough to think that you are going to have a satisfying long term relationship with an American woman, you are insane.
I'm pretty sure that would be considered a logical tautology.

BTW boycott, you seem a bit more angry that everyone else. I understand being angry, but you may be better off dialing down a bit. Maybe concentrating more on going overseas, so you can forget about the past?
No, I'm not angry, just passionate about exposing American whores for the monsters that they are.

I'm already abroad by the way and have been there over 4 years. America is a hell and I would never go back.

Here's a guy who hates American women even more than I do:

http://nomarriages.wordpress.com/
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Re: Winston for the love of Satan

ErikHeaven wrote:Please just ban this fake person. Just please do one thing that i ask of you. I am begging you. This person obviously is your enemy a personal enemy of yours. This person is mocking you pretending that "I am the better Winston Wu" routine. And Paris Hilton i mean give me a f***ing break. She is the reason why we want to leave here. She is a slutty, stupid, depressing, druggy Ameriwhore. Just because you can post some pic of some fat Asian guy hugging her does not mean she took him home and f***ed him. She did not and she would not. I am pretty sure she f***ed 50 Cent back in the day when they used to hang out.
Even if he f***ed her so what 1,000 other guys and girls already f***ed her, not a major accomplishment.
To the other members on here: Unless Winston deletes the scumbags profile please do not even speak to this person anymore.
That will stop the nonsense.
HAHAHA, "for the love of satan". This guy's a fucktard, this Viper idiot. Oh, so he had a picture of himself taken with Paris Hilton? Big f***ing deal, what a goddamn jackoff. Any asshole can go up to a celebrity and ask for a photo. It doesn't change the fact that they are a f***ing idiot. Now, did this idiot actually take that whore home and f**k her?

Viper's a f***ing faggot who will burn in hell along with the rest of the whores that he claims to be hanging out with on a daily basis.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ViperVenom wrote:
As they say this thread is useless without pictures...

I don't like church and don't believe in organized religion, so that's out. Mutual friends? Oh you mean those friends of mine I always hook up with co-workers or whatever, but the one time somebody did hook me up they hooked me up with ugliest chick I've ever seen? Were they trying to tell me something??? I never hooked up a friend with a ugly woman, far from it. Another friend's sister liked me, the problem. From the neck up she was beautiful, from the waist down, it was a train wreck. I don't need to be hooked up with BBW's, I can do that shit on my own.

The last time was this so-so looking short haired woman. I didn't know much about her other than she was in her late 30's still going to the club and has a couple of kids, I think. NO, NO and NO.

Friends are worthless on this front, try again.

I know what my mistakes are, but AW do not like large age gaps, in my experience. So that means going overseas and like AmericanInMexico said, why are you concerned if we're happier abroad???
dude, i'm 31 years old. I hook up with 21 yr olds almost every other week.

Yeah bro, stop using your age as an excuses. if a girl likes you enough, it doesn't matter if you are short or tall, fat or old.

You are just making up a million excuses man. Listen bro, i never told you to stop meeting women in mexico. If it works for you, then so be it. I don't hate on people who find success abroad.

however, simply berating my topic on why you make millions of excuses on AW is lame as f**k. you want pics?

here's an AW (21 years old) whom i hooked up with at a club. To societie's standards, she would be a solid 8 or 9.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

me, short fat asian guy. With hot AW. Notice how she's smiling at this picture, enjoying my company

yeah bro game on
I was able to view your pics by right clicking and opening them in a new tab. Alright, the one above looks like she could be a stripper. The background looks like a strip club. Did you pay her $20 for a lap dance?

How do you approach women in clubs? What do you say exactly? Many guys are looking for a formula, but there is none. Don't most girls look at you and blow you off? Do you ever get fake numbers or when you call them, they screen out your calls? Or do they all fall for you like dominoes? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 17th, 2013, 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

BAW,
Btw, please don't use threats of violence against ViperVenom. That is a bit crossing the line and in bad taste on a forum. We can speak the truth here without resorting to such threats, can't we?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Winston wrote:BAW,
Btw, please don't use threats of violence against ViperVenom. That is a bit crossing the line and in bad taste on a forum. We can speak the truth here without resorting to such threats, can't we?
Sorry about that, I was just repeating other sentiments that men on here expressed towards him, saying they were going to "pound him into the ground" or "bury him".

Read the book online
Download the book
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

Guys here have no doubt expressed these points more eloquently than I, but here goes:

1) Just because you can 'get' American women does not make them worth getting to begin with. If a subset of women tend to flock towards plutocrats, narcissists and sociopaths (as American women, with their well-documented personality defects, do) and you are succeeding with them, what does that suggest about you as a person? Clearly, there's something about you that draws them in. It could be your apparently histrionic, narcissistic personality, as like many AW, you seem utterly unable or unwilling to relate to the experiences and problems that others face. Basically, you strike me as being an empty, soulless individual.

2) There are therefore things about you and your experiences that you are not telling us. For instance, what is your net-worth? Who are those girls? Are they strippers (who are paid to give you a good time and whom no sane man would seriously consider for a relationship)? Are those photos just set-ups (IOW, are you paying those girls for photo shoots)? Are you intimate with those girls, or are they just 'friends' (even Winston had American girl 'friends')?

3) If men are choosing to find love overseas and you are happy where you are, then why not let sleeping dogs lie? Why attack men who aren't even competing with you for AW and who do not really want to?

4) If you are happy and succeeding with AW, that's more likely to make us pity you, rather than arousing envy (was that your purpose?). I mean, think about the divorces, the false rape accusations and the other bizarre behaviours that AW can exhibit.

5) It is funny how 'Anglo' Game proponents like you get so annoyed when the rest of us will not practice 'Anglo' Game. 'Anglo' Game almost strikes me as a cult, insofar as it costs you money and time and peddles misleading information (i.e - you can get any girl you want - yeah, right). It also encourages more poor behaviour from Anglo women.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

DaRick wrote:Guys here have no doubt expressed these points more eloquently than I, but here goes:

4) If you are happy and succeeding with AW, that's more likely to make us pity you, rather than arousing envy (was that your purpose?). I mean, think about the divorces, the false rape accusations and the other bizarre behaviours that AW can exhibit.
Nice point. We feel sorry for men who date American women, because only losers date American women. This guy DaRick is from Australia, and he hates American women also. It just proves how f***ed up American women are, that they have such a bad reputation, that even men from other countries hate them for their horrible qualities. American women are stuck, as no men want to marry them anymore, either American or foreign men, except for the loser manginas like Viper.

By the way, I don't think Viper's coming back. He was just a one time troll who came on here to try to piss us off. He's probably an American woman posing as an asian man.

Read the book online
Download the book
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:
DaRick wrote:Guys here have no doubt expressed these points more eloquently than I, but here goes:

Nice point. We feel sorry for men who date American women, because only losers date American women. This guy DaRick is from Australia, and he hates American women also. It just proves how f***ed up American women are, that they have such a bad reputation, that even men from other countries hate them for their horrible qualities. American women are stuck, as no men want to marry them anymore, either American or foreign men, except for the loser manginas like Viper.

By the way, I don't think Viper's coming back. He was just a one time troll who came on here to try to piss us off. He's probably an American woman posing as an asian man.
I dislike American women:

1) Because of what I have heard about them - it boggles the mind, sometimes.

2) Because they strike me as being similar to AUS women, only a bit more psychotic and paranoid. I must say my feelings against AUS women are stronger, though, because I've seen how they behave upfront, whereas American women haven't actually come into my life (thank God).
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

DaRick wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:

I dislike American women:

1) Because of what I have heard about them - it boggles the mind, sometimes.

2) Because they strike me as being similar to AUS women, only a bit more psychotic and paranoid. I must say my feelings against AUS women are stronger, though, because I've seen how they behave upfront, whereas American women haven't actually come into my life (thank God).
I know one nice Australian girl from the internet, but yea, I heard that Australian women, British women, and Canadian women are the same as American women. You should NEVER marry a woman from these four feminist countries. They are the axis of evil!

Read the book online
Download the book
ViperVenom
Freshman Poster

Post by ViperVenom »

I was able to view your pics by right clicking and opening them in a new tab. Alright, the one above looks like she could be a stripper. The background looks like a strip club. Did you pay her $20 for a lap dance?
see what i mean? your limiting beliefs are so ingrained in your head, that no amount of proof I give, will make you believe it.

In strip clubs, taking pictures and videotaping isn't allowed. I met her at a random club in los angeles. Strippers don't dress like that, they dress more on scantily clad outfits.
How do you approach women in clubs?
i say "hi, whats up" or "hey, having fun?". None of that PUA faggot shit. If your delivery is confident, the "hey whats up?" line works 99% of the time.
What do you say exactly?
i don't think about what I say. I focus on having fun. I say whatever I want. it's your vibe that gets the girl. If your vibe is that of a fun guy, she will respond to you positively 80% of the time. Yes I get rejected, it's inevitable. Maybe I came off creepy, maybe she doesn't see me as her type, or maybe she has a boyfriend. I don't focus on the women who reject me.
Many guys are looking for a formula, but there is none. Don't most girls look at you and blow you off? Do you ever get fake numbers or when you call them, they screen out your calls? Or do they all fall for you like dominoes? lol
most girls actually respond to me positively at night clubs. Yes, even the 6'1 tall model like blonde AW.... respond to me positively most of the time.

yeah i get fake numbers or flaky numbers, who doesn't? The reason why women flake out on you is not because she's "paranoid" "cliquey" or "man hating". It's because she doesn't know you very well enough. Get to know her more, and you will reduce your flake rate. This is universal in most western countries, not just the USA.

your percentages increase in poorer countries like philippines/thailand/russia because the women there have less options or prefer american men. In most western countries where the woman is usually self sufficient or has plenty of options, you will have to try a little bit harder to get them. Limiting yourself to poorer countries to get women is by far the biggest cop out i've ever seen. You are missing out on billions of women outside of the philippines or russia.
ViperVenom
Freshman Poster

Post by ViperVenom »

1) Just because you can 'get' American women does not make them worth getting to begin with. If a subset of women tend to flock towards plutocrats, narcissists and sociopaths (as American women, with their well-documented personality defects, do) and you are succeeding with them, what does that suggest about you as a person? Clearly, there's something about you that draws them in. It could be your apparently histrionic, narcissistic personality, as like many AW, you seem utterly unable or unwilling to relate to the experiences and problems that others face. Basically, you strike me as being an empty, soulless individual.
Dude, it's not just the USA that has bitchy women, it's other countries too. Look at russia for example, you have gold diggers there or women who use men. Same goes with EVEry country. Not every AW is like this. If you are a cool guy, most AW will be nice to you. People respect people who respect themselves. If you are a creepy/negative person like most people on this site, then of course you guys won't go anywhere. women don't like negative people.
2) There are therefore things about you and your experiences that you are not telling us. For instance, what is your net-worth? Who are those girls? Are they strippers (who are paid to give you a good time and whom no sane man would seriously consider for a relationship)? Are those photos just set-ups (IOW, are you paying those girls for photo shoots)? Are you intimate with those girls, or are they just 'friends' (even Winston had American girl 'friends')?
i don't pay girls to take photos with me. All of the pictures i've taken were all from a cold approach. I didn't pay anyone or buy them any drinks. THey just enjoyed my company. I was bringing "FUN" in their lives, not "negativity"
3) If men are choosing to find love overseas and you are happy where you are, then why not let sleeping dogs lie? Why attack men who aren't even competing with you for AW and who do not really want to?
i'm not attacking anyone. If you are happy overseas, then i won't criticize you. What I don't like are a million of excuses and bullshit limiting beliefs this site gives out. If you are truely happy abroad, stop berating people who are happy in the USA. WHY? because it just shows your negativity and limiting beliefs.
i never said I didn't like foreign women. As a matter of fact, if I find the right foreign women, i would definitely date her. I dont' feel like forking up 1500$ just to go abroad just for the sole purpose of meeting girls.

I just dislike all the bullshit excuses and negativity this sites gives out. What's worse are people who ingrain their limiting beliefs upon others, so more people will have limiting beliefs.
ViperVenom
Freshman Poster

Post by ViperVenom »

fat/short asian guy dancing with paris hilton

even if paris hilton is a whore or a slut. I'm sure she gets hit on 1,000,000x a day.

a short asian guy having somewhat of a success with paris hilton is an accomplishment itself. If you fags can't do it, then stop berating him or making bullshit excuses. Give credit where credit is due
ViperVenom
Freshman Poster

Post by ViperVenom »

me and an AW

me on a dinner date with an AW(she's actually from the middle east but was born and raised in america)

inb4 someone says "i paid them" or they are "escorts" lol faggots, stop makign all these lame excuses
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ViperVenom wrote:...your percentages increase in poorer countries like philippines/thailand/russia because the women there have less options or prefer american men. In most western countries where the woman is usually self sufficient or has plenty of options, you will have to try a little bit harder to get them. Limiting yourself to poorer countries to get women is by far the biggest cop out i've ever seen. You are missing out on billions of women outside of the philippines or russia.
That's because in those countries, they don't succumb to the will of the minuscule amount of batshit-insane lesbians, in those respective countries, that want the whole world to change into a byproduct of feminism. Those men are real men and realize that men and women compliment each other and that women and men can never become equal; they also understand how women are overgrown children and need to be treated as such.

It's bad enough that MTV is injecting their semen into parts of the MiddleEast with its debaucherous, charlatan-I-have-two-degrees-and-still-don't-know-shit-but-I-can-outarticulate-any-man wester-skank piece of shit bitch.

Why do you think that westerners are lividly scared of Islam? It would uproot their misandric freedom and knock out their tax base (i.e. indebted manslaves).

Just like a child, you give females too much, they expect it to come to them naturally. Alas whenever they don't get it, they cry wolf and/or jump up and down screaming until they get their way.

What I'm yielding to is that it takes a resilient, virtuous man with an IQ over 100 to realize that western society is caustically vile & to go and get their jumpoff, their female friend with benefit, and/or their wife(-ives) from countries that don't bend ass-backwards to punish men for being men in that regard.

I love p***y; I love women. However, I don't like to jump through marshpits of crocodiles and circus hoops of great balls of fire just to get some next-to-near-conditional nonretainable p***y.

Enough said [for now].
Last edited by E_Irizarry on September 4th, 2011, 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!