Human Nature in Dating: Supply and De man

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
DarrenFW
Freshman Poster

Human Nature in Dating: Supply and De man

Post by DarrenFW »

AS many of you know, it is hard to get dates in America if you're an average looking guy. And if you have anything that may be perceived as a "flaw", then it becomes even harder.
However, on dating sites in Asia especially the Philippines, we find the girls to be open and looking for men.

A curious thing happens to men like myself after having been through lots of rejection in America only to find more plentiful hunting grounds.
We get picky.

I find myself lifting alot of the things I let "slide" with American girls such as kids or weight or even looks. I have become much more pickier about whom I want to meet.

If you look at this like its economics on a large scale it begins to all make sense. The reason women in America act the way they do and get away with their behaviors is simple. They have many many options.
In economics terms, there are many buyers and few sellers.

In parts of Asia its the opposite, many sellers with fewer buyers.

So then the buyers become more picky as economics changes human behavior.

Have you ever wanted a cheese burger? Maybe you were ourt in the woods camping or away from civilization? And you wanted a cheese burger really bad.
That cheese burger becomes a scarce resource. And scarcity drives human beings crazy.

And I'm sure you've been in a place where tere are lots of burger joints lining the streets and you are tired of eating greesy food and want a salad or a home cooked meal.

This is how scarcity and abundance drive us. And I beileve part of the situation with dating in America is the result of this idea.
I say part because we still have feminism, bad laws, and an American Mangina movement. However I alot of the problems in the dating scene are a result of economic distortions.
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

In America there are 4 million more single men than single women between the ages of 18 to 45. This is one of the main reasons why the dating scene sucks for men in America, the numbers are in the woman's favor.

You add to this the fact that 50% of women in America are overweight. So the women who are not overweight are going to get a lot of guys asking them out.

Another thing is that in America, you can't just go out to a bookstore or grocery store and strike up conversations with women and get their phone numbers. Talking to strangers while out in public is considered "socially unacceptable." You need to meet either through friends or at bars, clubs and parties.

Welcome to the dating scene in modern day America! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Human Nature in Dating: Supply and De man

Post by Rock »

DarrenFW wrote:AS many of you know, it is hard to get dates in America if you're an average looking guy. And if you have anything that may be perceived as a "flaw", then it becomes even harder.
However, on dating sites in Asia especially the Philippines, we find the girls to be open and looking for men.

A curious thing happens to men like myself after having been through lots of rejection in America only to find more plentiful hunting grounds.
We get picky.

I find myself lifting alot of the things I let "slide" with American girls such as kids or weight or even looks. I have become much more pickier about whom I want to meet.

If you look at this like its economics on a large scale it begins to all make sense. The reason women in America act the way they do and get away with their behaviors is simple. They have many many options.
In economics terms, there are many buyers and few sellers.

In parts of Asia its the opposite, many sellers with fewer buyers.

So then the buyers become more picky as economics changes human behavior.

Have you ever wanted a cheese burger? Maybe you were ourt in the woods camping or away from civilization? And you wanted a cheese burger really bad.
That cheese burger becomes a scarce resource. And scarcity drives human beings crazy.

And I'm sure you've been in a place where tere are lots of burger joints lining the streets and you are tired of eating greesy food and want a salad or a home cooked meal.

This is how scarcity and abundance drive us. And I beileve part of the situation with dating in America is the result of this idea.
I say part because we still have feminism, bad laws, and an American Mangina movement. However I alot of the problems in the dating scene are a result of economic distortions.
Yes, that's what tends to happen in the hotspots. You quickly raise your standards. So the best looking girls often get swamped with attention quickly spoiled, just like American girls. In a place like PI, truly hot girls are quite rare so the few who exist have all kinds of options.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

jamesbond wrote:In America there are 4 million more single men than single women between the ages of 18 to 45. This is one of the main reasons why the dating scene sucks for men in America, the numbers are in the woman's favor.

http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/ideas ... f_america/
DarrenFW
Freshman Poster

Post by DarrenFW »

momopi wrote:
jamesbond wrote:In America there are 4 million more single men than single women between the ages of 18 to 45. This is one of the main reasons why the dating scene sucks for men in America, the numbers are in the woman's favor.

http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/ideas ... f_america/
Thanks Momopi.
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Yes, American women are completely insane. They have such high demands, and yet they themselves are actually very low quality women. Many of them are fat, have children, most have horrible attitudes, and so on.

Who are they to create such high demands, when they DO NOT DESERVE such demands?

Foreign women, on the other hand, are not brainwashed by misandry/feminism and are not raised in a man-hating society. So the women in Asia are much more nice and feminine. This is why American women are so jealous of Asian women, because American women know that they cannot compete with Asian women, as Asian women are of a far higher quality than the average American woman.

American women are like an over-priced, low class product, whereas foreign women are a high class product that is more affordable. Naturally, why pay more for a lower class product (American women) when you can get a much higher quality product (foreign women) for CHEAPER?

This is how delusion American women are. They are actually worthless human beings, and yet they think of themselves as deserving the whole world. Just a bunch of spoiled little brat children, American women are.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

I know this Native American Girl

Post by ErikHeaven »

She is like 20 and she has a tight body. Yet she has a huge slash on her face. When i used to work around Native American men they told me that some of the tribes of men slash their women's faces as a sign that she has cheated on him. She has a child with a Native American man. She is not fine in any way shape or form. Just because she has a skinny shape men are hitting on her all the time. She acts like she is the hot shit of the universe.
I see many fat women doing the same thing too along of course once again the Buttafaces.
The problem lies directly with the men. They are thirsty p***y addicted losers who will f**k just about anything in America including the 400 pound freaks.
The Manginas and p***y beggars will never go away so America will remain a busted women's paradise.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

I knew a few white women who dated Natives and they had the long slash on their face too. Stupid cheaters.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Re: I know this Native American Girl

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

ErikHeaven wrote:She is like 20 and she has a tight body. Yet she has a huge slash on her face. When i used to work around Native American men they told me that some of the tribes of men slash their women's faces as a sign that she has cheated on him. She has a child with a Native American man. She is not fine in any way shape or form. Just because she has a skinny shape men are hitting on her all the time. She acts like she is the hot shit of the universe.
I see many fat women doing the same thing too along of course once again the Buttafaces.
The problem lies directly with the men. They are thirsty p***y addicted losers who will f**k just about anything in America including the 400 pound freaks.
The Manginas and p***y beggars will never go away so America will remain a busted women's paradise.
Water finds it's own level. Such p***y men and Manginas deserve American women, since they support and encourage their bad behavior. Everyone gets what they deserve, in the end. The intelligent and good men, will naturally look outside of America for women. The idiots, losers, and thugs, on the other hand, will continue with American women. I have no pity for them, and no envy either. I am happy I am not in their position.
JhonPaul
Freshman Poster

Post by JhonPaul »

With the addition of website of social media like facebook, google + and so on what can one expect....