How do American Men Compare?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tonitrus
Freshman Poster

How do American Men Compare?

Post by Tonitrus »

We all know that FW are far superior than their American counterparts but in general how do American men compare to foreign men? What kind of competition should an American man expect from foreign men when talking to FWs? Does this change based on region (ex. South America, Eastern Europe, Asia)? How does this change based on the income level of the country?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Re: How do American Men Compare?

Post by AmericanInMexico »

Tonitrus wrote:We all know that FW are far superior than their American counterparts but in general how do American men compare to foreign men? What kind of competition should an American man expect from foreign men when talking to FWs? Does this change based on region (ex. South America, Eastern Europe, Asia)? How does this change based on the income level of the country?
Many American men think that if they simply go to a foreign country, the local women will all be fighting for them.

They couldn't be further from the truth.

It wasn't until I went to Mexico that I saw just how feminized and sissified the average American man is. I should know; I was once the same. The United States taught me that the best way to get a woman is to give in to her every demand, always say "yes dear" even when she's clearly in the wrong, and be sure to buy her a new piece of jewelry at least once a season.

Any American man who wants to get a woman in a foreign country must become a man. There is no other way.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

AmericanInMexico wrote:
Tonitrus wrote:We all know that FW are far superior than their American counterparts but in general how do American men compare to foreign men? What kind of competition should an American man expect from foreign men when talking to FWs? Does this change based on region (ex. South America, Eastern Europe, Asia)? How does this change based on the income level of the country?
Many American men think that if they simply go to a foreign country, the local women will all be fighting for them.

It wasn't until I went to Mexico that I saw just how feminized and sissified the average American man is. I should know; I was once the same. The United States taught me that the best way to get a woman is to give in to her every demand, always say "yes dear" even when she's clearly in the wrong, and be sure to buy her a new piece of jewelry at least once a season.

Any American man who wants to get a woman in a foreign country must become a man. There is no other way.
I do agree with this. American men need to learn to become real men again, and it takes time to do that. I had to learn to grow some balls and stop being such a neurotic shithead after I left America. Also, leaving America and getting away from the constant bombardment of feminist bullshit from the women and the media also helps you to progress much faster in becoming a real man.

Basically, I don't like living in America, because you can't be a real man there. If you are a man with confidence, the women hate you and try to tear you down.

The only real choice, if you want to grow as a person, is to leave America. America is such a sick police state, you can barely keep your head above water living there. It's hard to grow as a person if you are living in America.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Another point, I have noticed that foreign men tend to get a bit possessive towards their local women if they see American or western men interested in them. It's kind of a pain in the ass, but it is how other cultures work- they have a much greater sense of culture and community, and they don't just welcome outsiders immediately.

So that's another point to be observed. But, usually the foreign men don't make too big a deal about it, and leave you alone, as long as you don't bother them.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

I think if a man ventures out of country in the first place he's light years ahead of his fellow male population, so I think he is already off to a good start.

rejection of American norms is what sets you apart from the rest of the american zombies.

but when all is said and done, a mans true colors show through no matter what culture/country/creed.

Strength of personality is a choice, just like strength of the body.

If you don't seek it out, you won't retain the potential.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

AmericanInMexico wrote:

That came from your fingers? Vaya vaya. Genial. Sin embargo aun no me encanta la mayoria de tu mente, pana. Aun queda mucho antes de ser mi compañero si alguna vez.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Another point, I have noticed that foreign men tend to get a bit possessive towards their local women if they see American or western men interested in them. It's kind of a pain in the ass, but it is how other cultures work- they have a much greater sense of culture and community, and they don't just welcome outsiders immediately.

So that's another point to be observed. But, usually the foreign men don't make too big a deal about it, and leave you alone, as long as you don't bother them.

I do agree with this. American men need to learn to become real men again, and it takes time to do that. I had to learn to grow some balls and stop being such a neurotic shithead after I left America. Also, leaving America and getting away from the constant bombardment of feminist bullshit from the women and the media also helps you to progress much faster in becoming a real man.

Basically, I don't like living in America, because you can't be a real man there. If you are a man with confidence, the women hate you and try to tear you down.

The only real choice, if you want to grow as a person, is to leave America. America is such a sick police state, you can barely keep your head above water living there. It's hard to grow as a person if you are living in America.
Nice post, dude. Per bold, depends on where you go and how much they value you as a threat.

When I was in Thailand, I was never cockblocked.
When I was in Cambodia, never cockblocked.
When I was in the Philippines, I was cockblocked by two different mamasans twice. But if anything, I had men wanting me to f**k their sisters and one wanted me to f**k his wife, but I omitted.
When I was in Colombia, never cockblocked, but they take longer to get in the sack if you ever get them there.
When I was in Perú, never cockblocked, it's a numbers game there (I was batting .167 in Peru with non-pro's) but when I had a base hit, they came straight to the house and we did our thing.
When I was in Brazil, motherfuckers at times were egging me on to f**k their sister or their best friend.
When I was in Chile, I was dating two ugly females at the same time, but they just wanted 'amigos con beneficios' with me, ka chai? The ugliest South American women based on country hands the f**k down.
When I was in Ecuador, I was cockblocked by some puta's girlfriends before, but I smashed some of the hottest pro's ever that would make American pro's look bad, even the bootyclapping Bria Miles, Buffy The Body look-a-likes. I got a lot of non-pro and pro ass there. Such a slept on country.
When I was in Bolivia, I cockblocked myself: I had taken a chick I met off the street with a banging body (yes there are hot Bolivians that look "White" (Que hay de nuevo, AmericanInMX??), and I brought her back to my raggedy-ass hotel room and the landlord came to me saying I need to pay more bolivianos before I can take her into the trainwreck of a room anyway. I shouldn't been so damn cheap, and I should have taken her a 5-star hotel in that Bolivian city we were at - so she was turned off at the point (I cannot really blame her at all) and we just chatted it up for a 1/2 hr. and she bounced and never answered my calls again LOL duh me!)). However, I paid for a lot of panocha when I was in BO (i.e. Bolivia). Leave those Paceña women alone! They still wear those Charlie Chaplin derby 1930 hats!...Hint: La Paz is the last place you want to look for P4P and non-pro GF in Bolivia.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

E_Irizarry wrote: one wanted me to f**k his wife, but I omitted.
WTF?!?! :shock:
Tonitrus
Freshman Poster

Post by Tonitrus »

E_Irizarry wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:Another point, I have noticed that foreign men tend to get a bit possessive towards their local women if they see American or western men interested in them. It's kind of a pain in the ass, but it is how other cultures work- they have a much greater sense of culture and community, and they don't just welcome outsiders immediately.

Nice post, dude. Per bold, depends on where you go and how much they value you as a threat.

When I was in Thailand, I was never cockblocked.
When I was in Cambodia, never cockblocked.
When I was in the Philippines, I was cockblocked by two different mamasans twice. But if anything, I had men wanting me to f**k their sisters and one wanted me to f**k his wife, but I omitted.
When I was in Colombia, never cockblocked, but they take longer to get in the sack if you ever get them there.
When I was in Perú, never cockblocked, it's a numbers game there (I was batting .167 in Peru with non-pro's) but when I had a base hit, they came straight to the house and we did our thing.
When I was in Brazil, motherfuckers at times were egging me on to f**k their sister or their best friend.
When I was in Chile, I was dating two ugly females at the same time, but they just wanted 'amigos con beneficios' with me, ka chai? The ugliest South American women based on country hands the f**k down.
When I was in Ecuador, I was cockblocked by some puta's girlfriends before, but I smashed some of the hottest pro's ever that would make American pro's look bad, even the bootyclapping Bria Miles, Buffy The Body look-a-likes. I got a lot of non-pro and pro ass there. Such a slept on country.
When I was in Bolivia, I cockblocked myself: I had taken a chick I met off the street with a banging body (yes there are hot Bolivians that look "White" (Que hay de nuevo, AmericanInMX??), and I brought her back to my raggedy-ass hotel room and the landlord came to me saying I need to pay more bolivianos before I can take her into the trainwreck of a room anyway. I shouldn't been so damn cheap, and I should have taken her a 5-star hotel in that Bolivian city we were at - so she was turned off at the point (I cannot really blame her at all) and we just chatted it up for a 1/2 hr. and she bounced and never answered my calls again LOL duh me!)). However, I paid for a lot of panocha when I was in BO (i.e. Bolivia). Leave those Paceña women alone! They still wear those Charlie Chaplin derby 1930 hats!...Hint: La Paz is the last place you want to look for P4P and non-pro GF in Bolivia.
Of these places you've visited where was it easiest to get laid. Where required the least energy, money, and time to get laid.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

I have a thread on this over at the Rant's and Raves section.
The Arab
Freshman Poster

Post by The Arab »

AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanInMexico »

E_Irizarry wrote:
AmericanInMexico wrote:

That came from your fingers? Vaya vaya. Genial. Sin embargo aun no me encanta la mayoria de tu mente, pana. Aun queda mucho antes de ser mi compañero si alguna vez.
Yes it did come from my fingers.

I know you don't agree with everything I say but I mean no hostility. One of the things I like about this site is that everyone is supposed to have their own opinions on different topics. You may not agree with me but there's no reason for any hostility between us.

Do you agree?
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

N/A
Last edited by eurobrat on May 16th, 2013, 4:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

well, I think it's never covered because this site isn't aimed at putting american men at fault, even though lets admit it, a lot of the time we get in are own way.

A lot of guys from outside the USA are well versed in the world, educated and in far better shape by dealt because they don't eat are diet.

So one would have to ask logically, why would a american man be better.

And that my friends is the problem, who said we are, or would even have a advantage, it's so relative of a subject you can't even properly answer the question or statement.

I believe if a man isn't educated, is out of shape lazy and undisciplined his qualities both positive and negative fallow him no matter what country he's in.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Another point, there is sometimes an idea that foreign men are all "alpha males". This is not true. I know plenty of men from "alpha male countries" like India who are quite cultured, quite refined, and sensitive people.

So it's not like American men are just a bunch of "beta males" that will be competing with local "alpha males".

Actually, the only real difference between foreign men and American men is that foreign men do not have this "mangina attitude" that many American men have.

So, it would seem that if you want to fit in with local men, the only real thing you must do is to give up the mangina attitude. That's really the only real difference I ever noticed between foreign men and American men, is that foreign men do not have a mangina attitude. Thus, to become like a foreign man requires simply to give up the mangina attitude.

Read the book online
Download the book