East Indian guy looking to date interracial, ROUGH journey?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

How tough of a journey is it going to be?

Not tough, with the right game you could do better than a Black, White, Latin, or Asian guy
14%
Not tough, you can have just as much success any other race of guys out there
14%
Not tough but you may not have as much success as a black or white or latin guy
14%
tough, you may have to lower your standards
29%
stereotypes are pretty strong, forget about it
29%

Total votes: 14
FinalShots
Freshman Poster

East Indian guy looking to date interracial, ROUGH journey?

Post by FinalShots »

These are one of the few race threads I will post about being Indian, I may post 2 or 3 more and then my time on this forum will be done. Right now I am focusing on Indians here in America (USA) and not abroad and how they date interracial. Other threads will be posted which talk about Indian men abroad and one other threads focusing on if an Indian guy can compete with an Italian or Spanish or English guy. After that I am pretty much gonna be done here, YAY!

So I am an American male of East Indian descent. Approximately 6"2, 195 lbs, and as for my skin color people have told me I have olive skin (I like to believe light brown) and my history teacher once joked with me and told me "hay when you go clubbing get an italian accent and tell the ladies you are Italian, it will serve you better than telling them you are Indian". FOR THOSE who will say "man u indians are obsessed with skin color", how about NO, I mean how is it gonna help me right? Black guys are darker than Indian guys in some cases and they score big with women. The statement made me a bit insecure.

I was born in India but raised here in America. My parents don't really care who I date or marry. Thing is I am almost 19 (turning 19 in 5 weeks) and I have not had a girlfriend before. Most of it due to my high school being really small (we had about 300 students) and the opportunities not being there. Finished my first year of college but I go to college near home due to making some mistakes in college admissions in high school.

Also, I do not have an Indian accent and I rarely eat Indian food. I have run into a small number of Indian women and my experiences with them were anything but great. At a party about five of them started yelling at me when I was dancing with a girl who was White. To add more to this, I live in the deep south (Alabama) and interracial dating here between anyone other than Blacks and Whites is not common.

Why do I post this thread?

Well, I have never seen or heard of Indian guys date interracial and when they do all I have heard about is how they creep girls out and never have any success with them at all. Sooo after hearing that it seems like the grass isn't greener in California or New York but regardless I really want to be in an interracial relationship. As for my preference, I love mixed women, I like Asian and Latina ladies (not White Latinas but mixed Latinas), I like some Black girls, and I think Middle Eastern and Arabic women are attractive too. Haven't really had much attraction to White girls which I find strange.

So anyone have any advice or experiences to share?
Life changing blogs for the aspiring players

http://reesarch.wordpress.com/

http://chiefpua.com/
FinalShots
Freshman Poster

Post by FinalShots »

one of you picked the last option, any comments as to why?

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: East Indian guy looking to date interracial, ROUGH journ

Post by zboy1 »

FinalShots wrote:These are one of the few race threads I will post about being Indian, I may post 2 or 3 more and then my time on this forum will be done. Right now I am focusing on Indians here in America (USA) and not abroad and how they date interracial. Other threads will be posted which talk about Indian men abroad and one other threads focusing on if an Indian guy can compete with an Italian or Spanish or English guy. After that I am pretty much gonna be done here, YAY!

So I am an American male of East Indian descent. Approximately 6"2, 195 lbs, and as for my skin color people have told me I have olive skin (I like to believe light brown) and my history teacher once joked with me and told me "hay when you go clubbing get an italian accent and tell the ladies you are Italian, it will serve you better than telling them you are Indian". FOR THOSE who will say "man u indians are obsessed with skin color", how about NO, I mean how is it gonna help me right? Black guys are darker than Indian guys in some cases and they score big with women. The statement made me a bit insecure.

I was born in India but raised here in America. My parents don't really care who I date or marry. Thing is I am almost 19 (turning 19 in 5 weeks) and I have not had a girlfriend before. Most of it due to my high school being really small (we had about 300 students) and the opportunities not being there. Finished my first year of college but I go to college near home due to making some mistakes in college admissions in high school.

Also, I do not have an Indian accent and I rarely eat Indian food. I have run into a small number of Indian women and my experiences with them were anything but great. At a party about five of them started yelling at me when I was dancing with a girl who was White. To add more to this, I live in the deep south (Alabama) and interracial dating here between anyone other than Blacks and Whites is not common.

Why do I post this thread?

Well, I have never seen or heard of Indian guys date interracial and when they do all I have heard about is how they creep girls out and never have any success with them at all. Sooo after hearing that it seems like the grass isn't greener in California or New York but regardless I really want to be in an interracial relationship. As for my preference, I love mixed women, I like Asian and Latina ladies (not White Latinas but mixed Latinas), I like some Black girls, and I think Middle Eastern and Arabic women are attractive too. Haven't really had much attraction to White girls which I find strange.

So anyone have any advice or experiences to share?
I have an Indian friend that has the same problems getting interracial dates as I do. The fact is Asian men in general, are greatly looked-down upon in Anglo-American society. Now, of course there are exceptions to the rule. I also have Asian friends (Indian, Southeast Asians, East Asians, Iranian etc.,) that attract any kind of women, but they generally tend to be "Americanized," very macho, rich, arrogant and obnoxious to the extreme. For some reason, American women seem to be attracted to that??? The ones that act like the typical American douchebag tend to do the best. But, if you like me, don't want to act like that and can't stand acting all fake just to get women, then I suggest to you not to bother with American women at all. There probably is maybe like 5 percent of American women that are traditional, feminine, and family-oriented, but most of are either married or have a boyfriend already. Those are not good odds if you ask me.
FinalShots
Freshman Poster

Post by FinalShots »

say they are not rich but are all of that, do you think they could have the same success as a black or white guy?

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

FinalShots wrote:say they are not rich but are all of that, do you think they could have the same success as a black or white guy?
Possibly, yes...but being rich helps. Also, Whites and Blacks tend to have an easier time getting females than Indian/Asian men. But don't get me wrong, I don't want to discourage you from finding an interracial girlfriend or wife. Your racial preferences are quite similar to mines except that I also like white women. I also am very attracted to Indian women, but I guess you don't like them. What about Persians/Middle Eastern women? I think some of them are quite sexy. I think they might be your best bet.
FinalShots
Freshman Poster

Post by FinalShots »

I believe I said I like persian and middle eastern girls.

Ya but with Black and White guys, does that easiness close or become negligent when we are trying to go after lets say non-White women? I hear that only White women give heavy preference to white guys and black guys and shun asian and indian guys. I don't really care for White women but you know that it is a competition. Can an Asian or Indian guy in your experience compete with a black or white guy?

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

FinalShots wrote:I believe I said I like persian and middle eastern girls.

Ya but with Black and White guys, does that easiness close or become negligent when we are trying to go after lets say non-White women? I hear that only White women give heavy preference to white guys and black guys and shun asian and indian guys. I don't really care for White women but you know that it is a competition. Can an Asian or Indian guy in your experience compete with a black or white guy?
From what I have seen some can, definitely. Some Asian men can be absolutely beasts in getting women, better than some white guys or black guys. But in general no, not in the Anglo world. I'm speaking in generalities of course. And white girls in general, tend to be very racist in who they date. It is much easier to get a non-white women if you are Asian or other minority.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

You are an American, not an Indian. That is how the world will in its majority see you. Anyway, talking about racial looks though, I was in Ukraine last year and the real Indian guys there had Ukrainian girlfriends. You can get them, as well. South America will not be a problem for you, nor will the Philippines. I look somewhat like a Kashmiri Indian myself and I had no problems here in the Philippines or in South America.
One thing that I would do if I were you, I would do an exploratory trip like this:

1) E. Europe- Ukraine, Romania.
2) S. America- Colombia, Brazil,
3) Philippines.

If you are a Muslim, most poorer Muslim countries such as Indonesia. Morocco, etc. are open to you.

See where you do best.

Once you see how it goes, then I would study the language somewhat and start looking for ways to live there.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
FinalShots
Freshman Poster

Post by FinalShots »

poll is a bit disturbing

FinalShots
Freshman Poster

Post by FinalShots »

anymore comments

BigDug
Freshman Poster

Post by BigDug »

Unfortunately, skin tone usually does carry bias. You can even look into black culture and see that they even disrespect their own darker skinned brothers and sisters. Why does light-skinned Beyonce with long straight blondish colored hair represent the "beautiful black woman", or Halle Berry who is only half black? Most black guys either want to be with lighter skinned black girls, or white girls.

The main reason "street" acting black guys get play overseas is because of the glamorization of their culture on television and movies. Most of the overseas cultures have influences from American entertainment sources, and that places black guys in a sort of curiosity status overseas in some countries.

In Japan for example, I have seen some Navy American black guys dressed up in their hip hop gear walking around with gorgeous Japanese women. On the flip side, I don't see too many with the thick Nigerian accent pulling that same quality...they don't fit the "hip hop" culture mold that is so popular.

I don't think Indian culture is represented in American movies and television in a way that would draw women in like white people and black people are represented. One advantage you have is that you are 6'2". Besides race/culture, height is a major player as it acts on a woman's base desire to produce big and strong children and to be protected.

But how many Indians are over 6'? You would fair better I think than some of your countrymen honestly, because of your height.

I'm sorry if any of this came off as racist, and honestly, I have not lived in many places overseas to be able to state emphatically what countries you would and would not have success in. I'm just stating my opinion on why certain races and stereotypes fair better than others.
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

You're too young about 30 years ago you would have been considered a white ethnic by most Americans but the race poverty pimps have turned you into Asians. Now the big problem is who is willing to date you. The marriage minded or the girl looking for fun, as many think after you are done with them you will run back home and submit to an arranged marriage
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Can you explain the ethnic identity of "East Indian" versus Indian from other parts of India?
FinalShots
Freshman Poster

Post by FinalShots »

used east indian to mean person whose roots are in India since saying Indian confuses people with india indian or native american

well, poll looks discouraging, I look for more help

the guy who said Colombia, I have heard that there is a heavy preference for white males there

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ladislav wrote:You are an American, not an Indian. That is how the world will in its majority see you. Anyway, talking about racial looks though, I was in Ukraine last year and the real Indian guys there had Ukrainian girlfriends. You can get them, as well. South America will not be a problem for you, nor will the Philippines. I look somewhat like a Kashmiri Indian myself and I had no problems here in the Philippines or in South America.
One thing that I would do if I were you, I would do an exploratory trip like this:

1) E. Europe- Ukraine, Romania.
2) S. America- Colombia, Brazil,
3) Philippines.

If you are a Muslim, most poorer Muslim countries such as Indonesia. Morocco, etc. are open to you.

See where you do best.

Once you see how it goes, then I would study the language somewhat and start looking for ways to live there.
Check out central and western Mindanao Island (it's like a borough of the Philippines)....a lot of Islamic Filipinos there....they act so much diiiiiiiiiiiifferently
than their Christian/Catholic Filipino counterparts in eastern Mindanao, the Visayas, and Luzon "boroughs" as I like to call them.

What I mean by them by acting different is that they seem more chill and don't talk behind people's back like Christian/Catholic Pinoys do. Trust me: the Christian/Catholic
Filipinos, generally speaking, talk a lot of shit.

There's a lot of negative stigma about Jojo Island and Basilan Island that kidnaps Americans and stuff and that the USO and the Philippine Army work hand-in-hand to keep the people from those islands from coming over to Zamboanga City and running it wild. I have never been those nearby islands so I don't know. However, literally 15 minutes after I had arrived by ferry, coming from Davao City, to Zamboanga City, a Pinay business owner was shot and killed right in downtown Zamboanga City for her money and left to rot in her van in the middle of the street in the middle of downtown.

But despite that, I have still stayed and still f***ed a 5'10" Filipina amazon (very slim with curves, too) and chilled out there for 4-5 days and then had taken a 22-hour ferry trip back to Davao City.

Onto Brazil: so many indigenous S. American tribes of Indians look like straight-up East Indians so you'll do fine in the Amazon part and even in more Euro-centric parts of Brazil like in the southern part.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!