A Growing Trend of Leaving America - US News

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

N/A
Last edited by eurobrat on May 16th, 2013, 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

N/A
Last edited by eurobrat on May 16th, 2013, 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

eurobrat wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
eurobrat wrote:@DJ

The one night stand's do get old, I have been in plenty of them. I'm 25 now I will probably wait it out another 5 years until getting married. Can't wait to find the one I'm looking for, all I know is she probably isn't here she's over in Europe.
You can wait or you can start looking now. Its not hard to find a woman to accept your financial position. If you want to build something together, just find a woman that's supportive. You automatically eliminate Gold Diggers. Green Card Hunters might have more patience but I think you can flip that by saying you wouldn't mind staying in her home country, maybe even prefer it.
To accept my financial position? Theres nothing wrong with my Financial Position. I own a small condo that I bought as a foreclosure, remodeled the whole thing with my own two hands, graduated college with no student debt (took me 7 years but I did it), own my truck outright, have a good job in a technical field. So, I have a head start on most guys.

But what the hell do young American Women want these days? Oh that's right to slut around, party every night, get drunk every other day, do drugs etc. Oh! and to work there petty jobs in Administration, Management, Accounting and then sit back and claim how successful they are with an over inflated opinion about themselves.

Finding someone that I can love and is willing to contribute would make my life so much easier. She wouldn't have to make as much money as me but even a modest 20-30K would show some awesome results for both of our lifestyles. See now some American girl would read that last sentence and say "OMG he's looking for a slave". No honey, I'm looking for a loyal companion your confused.

Suck's to have to go to another country to do so. I have tried out Elena's Models with some starting success. Better success than match.com that's for sure. I have had longer and deeper conversations with women on that site than with any woman in this country, except maybe the good one's that are already taken.

Since looking into the FSU I actually have options imagine that! From what I can tell I can probably get an 8 or so that is educated, has a career of her own, is loyal, speaks 3 languages, cooks & cleans, likes to travel, is ready for a family etc.

Look at this email I just received, this girl was very nice. She was right on the dot about AW, I don't need anymore proof:

Hi Anthony :)

No :) :) I don't work for government, i work for car company. I don't use my education for work. In Russia it's very common thing that when u get an education u don't use it afterwards. Nowadays diplomma worse more than a knowledge. But it's defferent for IT area, maths, physics.

Can u tell me why u are here? U are young and surely have no problems finding girl :)
And why russian girl? Tired of americans? I've met a lot of american women in my life... They are... quite different. Normal girls (not celebraties) don't care so much about hair do, cloths, man, children. Just carier and money is on their mind. They only care for themselves it seems. Am i right?
Have a good day :)
Larisa
=================================================

She's on the other side of the Fing world and she knows all about AW.
That's an awesome post, man. So you realize the truth now- that foreign women are much higher quality and much cheaper in the long run. Whereas American women are super-high demand, overpriced, low quality, and offer nothing in return. So, what intelligent man would choose an American woman?

I found that very interesting, that the russian girl knows about the reputation of American women. It seems that the reputation of American women is getting worse and worse each year, WORLDWIDE, as more American men marry foreign women and talk about their bad experienced with American women to their foreign wives, who in turn share their experiences with their families and friends. So, the truth about how evil American women are is spreading worldwide. It seems that the only people who don't know the truth are the idiotic American women themselves, and a large number of manginas who still support them.

But, I have seen a huge increase in American men who refuse to marry American women and ONLY want foreign women. So, it seems that millions of American men are starting to wake up, also.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

N/A
Last edited by eurobrat on May 16th, 2013, 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

eurobrat wrote:@Boycott

The weird thing is, I never brought up American Women to begin withor any woman for that matter. Obviously this Russian girl knows the exact reason why I'm on the site. She's just looking for me to confirm.

I have been awake for some time now ever since my first trip to Europe when I was 18. I just refused to accept the reality that I would most likely marry a foreigner.
Interesting, so the foreign ladies know then that the reason American men go to them is because they are repulsed by American women.

Yes, many men are starting to wake up to the reality of how hellish American women are, and are thus going for the foreign women. It's going to be an ever increasing trend.

Even during the financial depression collapse, the mail order bride industry not only did not decrease, but even INCREASED. So, I'd say it is definitely going to become a massively increasing trend, especially since it actually increased, even during the present economic collapse.

Within a period of 5 years, American women are going to be completely shit out of luck. Already, 50 percent of American women are single with no boyfriend or husband, and I'd say within 5 years, it will probably be something like 60 or 70 percent. At that point, I am sure that American women will be forced to wake up to the reality of how feminism has destroyed themselves. When it will become extremely obvious that a majority of American men have married foreign or asian women, and that 60 or 70 percent of white women are single, I think people might start to finally wake up.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
The Arab
Freshman Poster

Post by The Arab »

The weird thing is, I never brought up American Women to begin withor any woman for that matter. Obviously this Russian girl knows the exact reason why I'm on the site. She's just looking for me to confirm.

I have been awake for some time now ever since my first trip to Europe when I was 18. I just refused to accept the reality that I would most likely marry a foreigner.
Russian (and Ukrainian) girls are my expertise -I've had great success with them and even told the forum, why Happier Abroad, when you can be Happier at Home ?

Go after foreign girls at home, particularly FOB ones. Use Mamba.ru for FSU women in the U.S.

I shit you not, I was talking to 20 women at once semi-seriously and literally was overwhelmed so had to cut many loose as I couldn't concentrate on anything.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

The Arab wrote:

Russian (and Ukrainian) girls are my expertise -I've had great success with them and even told the forum, why Happier Abroad, when you can be Happier at Home ?

Go after foreign girls at home, particularly FOB ones. Use Mamba.ru for FSU women in the U.S.

I shit you not, I was talking to 20 women at once semi-seriously and literally was overwhelmed so had to cut many loose as I couldn't concentrate on anything.
sounds awesome man. too bad i am already married and living outside of America.

Read the book online
Download the book
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

eurobrat wrote:
You mean return to Europe :) Yeah that's the plan I have it about 50% worked out. That said, I've been talking to two Brazilian Women and I got a message from a German Single Mother, yeah I know. But in Germany, its different. She told me the same story I have heard at least ten times now. Her son's father is African, but the results are the same. When she was three months pregnant with her son, she found out she wasn't the only woman in his life. This is typical of outcomes. Not every relationship but quite a few. The woman is attentive, trusting and pleases her man, but the lure of strange p***y and easy access corrupt men. Plus she's fairly attractive, thin and under 30 (29).

Right now I'm considering some additional DJ Equipment and might pursue some club gigs in Germany. As it stands I'll have enough money by Feb 2012 to pay for a ticket and have roughly 500E to spend. Luckily short term apartment rentals in Berlin are cheap. If I bring my food with me (in a Polarcooler) that will save me enough money to hopefully date women at the pace I want, which is about two dates per day. That is if you I don't get snared by somebody ;)[
/quote]

As long as you connect with her, you should be fine. You must also come to terms that her son will always be #1 in her life and your #2. She has to be worth it to you.
That's sort of true. But I think loaded and simplistic. Do you really think a seven year old child is less important than me? When a woman puts a man before her children, the children suffer. This allows women to shuffle their children off on grand parents and other relatives while she travels the country with her boyfriend. This happen in my own family, I know the scenario well.

My boy Sam's ex-wife put her broke ass boyfriend before the welfare of their son. This is destructive behavior.

What is suppose to happen is balance or a level playing field. A woman's child, additional children and husband are no more or less important too her as a whole. Its balancing these relationships that makes for a loving wife and great mother all in the same person.

Women are not evil, its the environment they live in that makes them react certain ways. Its also what happen in their childhood, was it dysfunctional, was it full of bad examples (beatings, yelling, screaming, etc)?

I've even seen the same claim made about Russian/Ukrainian women on Wikipedia, that the women are seeking men abroad mainly so they can have a stable environment in which to have children. The husband's welfare is secondary... That is 100% false and ridiculous.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

N/A
Last edited by eurobrat on May 16th, 2013, 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

eurobrat wrote:@DJ your right, Russian Men seem to have a bad rep like AW. Look at this email I just received.

Very true! We have the same problems with our men as yours with American Women. All the good are taken or guys :) That is what we say here. I want family as well. But i can't trust russian men. I don't want to build a family with somebody who is going to leave me and get drunk every day. I don't mind some wine on special occasions but not vodka every day.
Have u ever been in Russia? I've never been in America. I used to live in Norway and Germany. So i do speak norwegian and some german. Next week i am going to Germany to visit my friends. Very excited. I love traveling. It's the best way to get rid off dipression. New places - new emotions. This month it's gonna be Berlin where i've been like 5 times and Colonge, Dusseldorf and Bonn for the very first time. :)
In general my family is my mom and me. My father left us when i was few days old. Never saw him in my life again. Now my family is my girl friend with whom i live in Moscow. She is very nice girl. We care about each other. Because here in Moscow there is no one else for us. We are on our own.
Indian men are extremely low class also. You see, American women are the most low class women on earth. And Arab/Indian men are the most low class men on the planet. Thus, the two should be paired up. Now, American men are considered as the best men and husbands on earth, and Indian/Asian women are considered as the best wives.

So, there is a huge problem here. We have the world's worst paired up with the world's best.

Solution to this problem?

Send all of these worthless American whores to the Middle East and let the Arab men abuse them and treat them like shit, since American women love being treated like shit.

Bring all of the beautiful asian and indian women to America and marry them to American men, because the American men will treat them very nicely, and the asian/indian women will appreciate them, since their own men (Arab/Indian men) treat them badly.

That's the main problem, we have the best and the worst paired up, so how can you expect any good to come from that?

Read the book online
Download the book
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:
eurobrat wrote:@DJ your right, Russian Men seem to have a bad rep like AW. Look at this email I just received.

Very true! We have the same problems with our men as yours with American Women. All the good are taken or guys :) That is what we say here. I want family as well. But i can't trust russian men. I don't want to build a family with somebody who is going to leave me and get drunk every day. I don't mind some wine on special occasions but not vodka every day.
Have u ever been in Russia? I've never been in America. I used to live in Norway and Germany. So i do speak norwegian and some german. Next week i am going to Germany to visit my friends. Very excited. I love traveling. It's the best way to get rid off dipression. New places - new emotions. This month it's gonna be Berlin where i've been like 5 times and Colonge, Dusseldorf and Bonn for the very first time. :)
In general my family is my mom and me. My father left us when i was few days old. Never saw him in my life again. Now my family is my girl friend with whom i live in Moscow. She is very nice girl. We care about each other. Because here in Moscow there is no one else for us. We are on our own.
Indian men are extremely low class also. You see, American women are the most low class women on earth. And Arab/Indian men are the most low class men on the planet. Thus, the two should be paired up. Now, American men are considered as the best men and husbands on earth, and Indian/Asian women are considered as the best wives.

So, there is a huge problem here. We have the world's worst paired up with the world's best.

Send all of these worthless American whores to the Middle East and let the Arab men abuse them and treat them like shit, since American women love being treated like shit.

Bring all of the beautiful asian and indian women to America and marry them to American men, because the American men will treat them very nicely, and the asian/indian women will appreciate them, since their own men (Arab/Indian men) treat them badly.

That's the main problem, we have the best and the worst paired up, so how can you expect any good to come from that?
What if you don't like Arab, Indian or Asian women?????

There is no perfect place to find women, just good sources of women.
newlife
Freshman Poster

Post by newlife »

Interesting, so the foreign ladies know then that the reason American men go to them is because they are repulsed by American women.

Yes, many men are starting to wake up to the reality of how hellish American women are, and are thus going for the foreign women. It's going to be an ever increasing trend.

Even during the financial depression collapse, the mail order bride industry not only did not decrease, but even INCREASED. So, I'd say it is definitely going to become a massively increasing trend, especially since it actually increased, even during the present economic collapse.

Within a period of 5 years, American women are going to be completely shit out of luck. Already, 50 percent of American women are single with no boyfriend or husband, and I'd say within 5 years, it will probably be something like 60 or 70 percent. At that point, I am sure that American women will be forced to wake up to the reality of how feminism has destroyed themselves. When it will become extremely obvious that a majority of American men have married foreign or asian women, and that 60 or 70 percent of white women are single, I think people might start to finally wake up.
I can't believe how many men are on the foreign dating sites now. Frankly, it's unbelievable.

I cannot comprehend why a man would even want to begin his courting in the states now. Seeing how fat, unfeminine and vile american women are you'd have to be a complete idiot to even start. Either these men don't know a thing about travel or they have a fetish for fat and beastly women.

Luckily I went straight overseas and avoided dealing with the anglo skanks.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

djfourmoney wrote:

What if you don't like Arab, Indian or Asian women?????

There is no perfect place to find women, just good sources of women.
Then you can choose women from wherever you do like- south america, russia, africa, or wherever. But fact is India has the world's lowest divorce rate, at 1 percent, so that is something in itself, I think.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

newlife wrote:

I can't believe how many men are on the foreign dating sites now. Frankly, it's unbelievable.

I cannot comprehend why a man would even want to begin his courting in the states now. Seeing how fat, unfeminine and vile american women are you'd have to be a complete idiot to even start. Either these men don't know a thing about travel or they have a fetish for fat and beastly women.

Yes, that is what I've been saying all along, that literally millions of American men have f***ing given up on American women and are only going for foreign women, and American women know this and that is why they f***ing freak out whenever an American man talks about foreign women, especially since most American women are now single without a boyfriend or husband. So they are pissed off as hell, that they can't even get a date anymore, whereas American men are starting to choose hot young asian and foreign girls over them. This causes American women to go totally crazy with jealousy and bitterness.

Yea, any man who would go for American women are either complete idiots and just plain losers.

So you live in Thailand? Send me a PM and let's talk more in private.

Read the book online
Download the book
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

newlife wrote:I cannot comprehend why a man would even want to begin his courting in the states now. Seeing how fat, unfeminine and vile american women are you'd have to be a complete idiot to even start. Either these men don't know a thing about travel or they have a fetish for fat and beastly women.

I actually found American women to be very attractive physically, at least in New York.