Unrealistic Expectations????

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

djfourmoney wrote:
aozora13 wrote:DJ, I have to agree with boycottamericanwomen. You should give up on American women. Also, as you suggested in another thread, I will try hip-hop clubs and possibly do specific trips to eastern Europe and see if possibly some women are okay dating black guys.

American women have too many requirements. I remember trying to be interesting, trying to talk about their interests they gave me no time of day.

I just got too tired of trying to please women when I saw that marriage too them was too damaging.

I'm closer than ever on giving up, I was just making an observation actually. As I said I believe the issues for Black Men dating American Non-Black Women are slightly different.

Obviously if you're a White Woman, you are not hooking up with Black Men for an economic advantage when multiple studies have shown that Black Men make less money than White Men doing the same job, not always but much of the time yes. But I think that post that had the story of why he believes there's been an increase in Black Men/White Woman couples since 1970, almost doubling every 10 years the census is taken its a sign of two main things -

a) A less overall racist society, see Obama

b) Constant Visuals of Black Men being very Masculine; Gangs, Hard Core Gangster Rap, NBA Players Dunking on others, Darren McFadden running over a DB to get into the end zone (did that twice last year), Usane Bolt, etc, etc. Look at all the very good looking White Women that date Black UK football players....

Because of this, some women will accept you if you have a job, any job really. Its just in special situations like Los Angeles and New York where there are plenty of Black Men (some of the largest population of Black Men in the country are in New York City and Los Angeles) White Women can afford to be more selective, picky if you want to call it that. In places where there's a scarcity of Black Men, demand goes up, requirements go down. As long as your breathing, some women will date you.

Now having said that, it does expose you to a bunch of Single Mothers and BBW's. But you can find very attractive women here. Its a complete MYTH that Black Men can't date attractive White Women. My problem is, I'm a student and unemployed and while she might tolerate that if I lived alone, the triple whammy is living at home...

That exposes me to the absolute bottom of the barrel women in America. So to review For Black Men looking at White Women basic requirements.

1) No criminal record, though that does seem to work with certain women usually younger ones.

2) No children or baby momma drama, but then again you can get by with this IF you are good looking

Now this won't get you top shelf women obviously, but if you compromise a little bit, its not so bad. This is the same experience in Europe. If you can make it over to Europe you've accomplished what very few Black Men have done to this point and that's travel to meet the woman you've been talking to online. Go to the Passport thread, I and a few others on here are apart of the small percentage of Black American Men that have a Passport and have used it...

I will cover this in another thread, but I am going to try and make a fairly attractive woman, that's most of what I am looking for accept my current status. Things will change, I have added a skill that's useful in an economy world wide that's expanding use of computers and other electronics. I am going to add two more to the list of qualifications but I am going to make them accept that I have a future and if she wants to be apart of that, together then we'll have something.

I don't think I can find a really attractive (8) or fairly attractive (7) accept it in America or Canada. I'll have to accept things like she has children and I don't want that.

Means going to Europe... That's my plan.
+1
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:
These women who have this attitude that they deserve a rich man usually end up single and alone. They try to sell themselves so high, that no one wants them, and in the end, they end up as very lonely and bitter people, living alone with their 10 cats.
Exactly! It's like taking a 1999 Honda Accord and trying to sell it for 250k and getting mad about it because nobody will pay the price for it. And like you said, as time goes on it only gets worse for women, because, just like the car analogy, they are only getting older (ie, more millage).

Women need to realize that if they are going to get rich by finding a man in the US, it's going to be around the high school or collage years, after that, the good men are taken or at best you're just going to be a rich mans mistress on the side.
GREAT ANALOGY! That's a great comparison, American women are like some old used and beat up Ford truck, and they are trying to sell themselves as if they are some kind of hot sports car like a Corvette or Ferarri.

Sorry ladies, but American men are no longer buying your lies or your bullshit. Be bitter all you want, but you can be bitter living alone with your 10 cats, while we American men go for foreign women and have a happy and stable family life. Foreign women are 100 times better, they are like a Corvette that is being sold for half price.

If you had a choice between a used old beat up Ford truck that was being sold for 100,000 dollars, or you could buy a 2011 Corvette sports car, with zero mileage on it, for only 20,000 dollars, WHICH ONE WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

The answer is obvious.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: Unrealistic Expectations????

djfourmoney wrote:How do women with a job, a child and a student have time to even post a profile on a dating site??? How is a woman going to have time for a boyfriend, let alone a husband if your ass is constantly busy??? If she has a dog or cat she barely has time to feed them, how do you think you'll be treated? Where do you come in?

I find this extremely interesting...

Why do women demand you make a certain amount and they check this by asking what job you have? Even if your ass worked at Target full time, you would be adding $22-$25K to her income, which will give her more purchasing power automatically. I can understand even having a job is important but I ran across a profile where a woman said she hasn't met an employed Black Man in her area. Interesting, in the DC area Unemployment for Black Men under 30 is around 12% and 34% nationally, maybe she should give up on dating Black Men if she can't accept that some brothers are unemployed by no fault of their own and don't engage in negative activities.

Just some observations.

The truth is she won't have anytime for you. These type of girls work 5-6 days a week working towards pleasing their boss more so then pleasing the lovers in their lives who are actually the REAL people who care and will be there for them say, for example, when they are sick. And if they throw in school and/or kids then it's over, you're just a walking ATM to her.

I really don't care, this is what women wanted, they wanted to go to work just like men so let them work. Maybe after all the work they do they can learn to appreciate men better.

Lastly, I'm just tired of all the people over 25-28 who talk about "going back to school". GoD dam, people make a solid career out of "going to school" and when it's over they have not accomplished jack S***T. The s**t needs to stop, people need to start small businesses, travel even if you're broke like REAL backpackers in the 1980's, and stop this one way thinking that more "education" will land them a job.

You just don't grow as a person in school and it's evident when you read the profiles of people who have been in school year in and year out. Half of them are pure idiots, they paid thousands of dollars for B*LLS*** degrees in, say, "hospitality management", "English" or "life coaching certifications".
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:How do women with a job, a child and a student have time to even post a profile on a dating site??? How is a woman going to have time for a boyfriend, let alone a husband if your ass is constantly busy??? If she has a dog or cat she barely has time to feed them, how do you think you'll be treated? Where do you come in?

Why do women demand you make a certain amount and they check this by asking what job you have? Even if your ass worked at Target full time, you would be adding $22-$25K to her income, which will give her more purchasing power automatically. I can understand even having a job is important but I ran across a profile where a woman said she hasn't met an employed Black Man in her area. Interesting, in the DC area Unemployment for Black Men under 30 is around 12% and 34% nationally, maybe she should give up on dating Black Men if she can't accept that some brothers are unemployed by no fault of their own and don't engage in negative activities.

Just some observations.

The truth is she won't have anytime for you. These type of girls work 5-6 days a week working towards pleasing their boss more so then pleasing the lovers in their lives who are actually the REAL people who care and will be there for them say, for example, when they are sick. And if they throw in school and/or kids then it's over, you're just a walking ATM to her.

I really don't care, this is what women wanted, they wanted to go to work just like men so let them work. Maybe after all the work they do they can learn to appreciate men better.

Lastly, I'm just tired of all the people over 25-28 who talk about "going back to school". GoD dam, people make a solid career out of "going to school" and when it's over they have not accomplished jack S***T. The s**t needs to stop, people need to start small businesses, travel even if you're broke like REAL backpackers in the 1980's, and stop this one way thinking that more "education" will land them a job.

You just don't grow as a person in school and it's evident when you read the profiles of people who have been in school year in and year out. Half of them are idiots, they paid thousands of dollars for B*LLS*** degrees in say "hospitality management", "English" or life coaching certification".
My thoughts exactly. Modern education is mostly a waste of time, and simple brainwashing. It doesn't actually increase your intelligence, it just turns you into an idiotic robot slave.

Better to not waste time going to college and start your own business. You'll have more money by the time you would have finished college anyway, and you won't have ANY STUDENT DEBT! So, only idiots go to college in modern America, and only idiots and manginas go for American women. Real men stay far away from American women.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

NorthAmericanguy wrote:

Just some observations.

You just don't grow as a person in school and it's evident when you read the profiles of people who have been in school year in and year out. Half of them are idiots, they paid thousands of dollars for B*LLS*** degrees in say "hospitality management", "English" or life coaching certification".
My thoughts exactly. Modern education is mostly a waste of time, and simple brainwashing. It doesn't actually increase your intelligence, it just turns you into an idiotic robot slave.

Better to not waste time going to college and start your own business. You'll have more money by the time you would have finished college anyway, and you won't have ANY STUDENT DEBT
! So, only idiots go to college in modern America, and only idiots and manginas go for American women. Real men stay far away from American women.
+100^

Yea, it's like who cares about unemployment. That should not be a concern since we all have the ability to CREATE our own jobs. Que paso? The Americans of long ago in the agricultural age mostly worked for themselves; something like 70-80%. But now in the post industrial age 70-80% of people work for somebody else.
Last edited by NorthAmericanguy on September 6th, 2011, 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

djfourmoney wrote:Look at all the very good looking White Women that date Black UK football players....
I think your color is irrelevant in getting any woman you want when you earn $300,000+ a week and belong to the single most idolized group of people in your society.

djfourmoney wrote:In places where there's a scarcity of Black Men, demand goes up, requirements go down.
Very true. In Ireland, women LOVE black men as we have very little of them. Conversely, (I've heard) in many countries red-haired people are considered exotic and desirable. Whereas here where there are plenty of them, they are seen as anything but.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

lavezzi wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:Look at all the very good looking White Women that date Black UK football players....
I think your color is irrelevant in getting any woman you want when you earn $300,000+ a week and belong to the single most idolized group of people in your society.

djfourmoney wrote:In places where there's a scarcity of Black Men, demand goes up, requirements go down.
Very true. In Ireland, women LOVE black men as we have very little of them. Conversely, (I've heard) in many countries red-haired people are considered exotic and desirable. Whereas here where there are plenty of them, they are seen as anything but.
It's not just an attraction for something exotic or unknown. If you objectively compare an asian woman with an American woman, you will see the massive difference. So the reason white guys are marrying asian women is not just because they are "exotic", but because they are generally very nice people, and 100 times nicer than any American woman.

Read the book online
Download the book
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

lavezzi wrote:

No your right, opposites do attract, I don't know how many times it has to be said. That what is common too you, may work for a majority of the population but not all of it. Ireland huh? I find so few Irish Women online, I find more UK women online, that is in the places where I look anyway. There is one woman in Ireland I would like to get hold of but she's Polish...lol

I think the attraction of being a Black Athlete and making 300K a week is an afrodisiac to some of those women. I don't know if you made that much and where not an athlete that you would still get the same quality of women. A friend once told me an African American engineer with Shell up in Stavanger, Norway dated some of the best looking Norwegian Women and that isn't that hard to believe.

Again scarcity and imagery play vital rolls, after all how popular is Interracial Sex Videos?

Another factor is what Black Men find acceptable physically. I won't get into all that stuff, I think how know what I'm talking about.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

lavezzi wrote:

It's not just an attraction for something exotic or unknown. If you objectively compare an asian woman with an American woman, you will see the massive difference. So the reason white guys are marrying asian women is not just because they are "exotic", but because they are generally very nice people, and 100 times nicer than any American woman.
Asian Women with White Men was explained very well in that article about Interracial Relationships in America. Its not about White Men viewing them as exotic or even nice people, its because Asian women tend to be short and petite, which equals feminine to most Western Men. White Women have been getting taller and more masculine over the last couple of decades and in some cases in direct competition with men in the workplace.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

djfourmoney wrote:
lavezzi wrote:

Asian Women with White Men was explained very well in that article about Interracial Relationships in America. Its not about White Men viewing them as exotic or even nice people, its because Asian women tend to be short and petite, which equals feminine to most Western Men. White Women have been getting taller and more masculine over the last couple of decades and in some cases in direct competition with men in the workplace.
Yes, that is why white men like asian women, because they are feminine and petite. Compare that to the masculine, butch lesbian American women, and it's a wonder why more American men don't marry asian women? I guess because there's a shortage of them. But, millions of American men are going overseas now to find a wife, so these American women are left alone and bitter, with no men wanting to touch them.

Read the book online
Download the book
polya
Junior Poster

What are you doing reading feminist forums??

Post by polya »

lavezzi wrote:I just saw a topic on a feminist forum:

"Why are women who want to date wealthy men viewed so harshly? I don't think it's shallow, as I see it, it's no different than a man wanting to date a hot woman. So why the difference?"

Could you smart gentlemen help me come up with a good answer to it? Thanks.
No, don't bother talking to Femanazis - they are too brain-washed to change. Also, if you tell them you are a man, prepare for the multitudes of overall-wearing and power-tool using sisters to castrate you. But for the record, A woman wanting a rich man is called a GOLD-DIGGER (as she doesn't want the man, only the money), but a man wanting a hot woman is NORMAL (& moral as he actually loves HER, not her money).
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Re: What are you doing reading feminist forums??

polya wrote:
lavezzi wrote:I just saw a topic on a feminist forum:

"Why are women who want to date wealthy men viewed so harshly? I don't think it's shallow, as I see it, it's no different than a man wanting to date a hot woman. So why the difference?"

Could you smart gentlemen help me come up with a good answer to it? Thanks.
No, don't bother talking to Femanazis - they are too brain-washed to change. Also, if you tell them you are a man, prepare for the multitudes of overall-wearing and power-tool using sisters to castrate you. But for the record, A woman wanting a rich man is called a GOLD-DIGGER (as she doesn't want the man, only the money), but a man wanting a hot woman is NORMAL (& moral as he actually loves HER, not her money).
Yes, I realized this a LONG TIME AGO, but, if you are going to make the effort to talk to American women, you might as well simply engage in shaming language against them. American women are too f***ing stupid to understand logic or philosophy, the only thing they understand is shaming language. So, instead of writing some kind of philosophical or INTELLIGENT response to them, just tell them that they are a bunch of gold digging whores in very blunt language. THAT will at least impact them.

But yes, they will NEVER change, and this is because of their arrogance. In their minds, they are perfect princesses, and everyone else is the problem. This is mental illness at it's finest. Reality: American women are the problem, and they have no one to blame but themselves.

Read the book online
Download the book
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:

Just some observations.

Better to not waste time going to college and start your own business. You'll have more money by the time you would have finished college anyway, and you won't have ANY STUDENT DEBT! So, only idiots go to college in modern America, and only idiots and manginas go for American women. Real men stay far away from American women.
According to this, I guess I am an idiot because I am in (community) college ... lol
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
OutWest
Veteran Poster

reality

Post by OutWest »

djfourmoney wrote:
lavezzi wrote:

Yes, that is why white men like asian women, because they are feminine and petite. Compare that to the masculine, butch lesbian American women, and it's a wonder why more American men don't marry asian women? I guess because there's a shortage of them. But, millions of American men are going overseas now to find a wife, so these American women are left alone and bitter, with no men wanting to touch them.
Millions of men might fantasize about it, but the facts are quite different. I am trying to dig up the hard stats on it, but the totall number of
K-1 and spousal visas issued in a year is in the tens of thousands only. I recall that number being 40-50 thousand.
For all the talk, the reality is that men who do this are a very tiny minority that most see as being on the fringe.
I don't know the numbers at all for the number of men who are living overseas for all reasons combined. For those, it might not be so easy to extrapolate the numbers of those who were motivated by meeting foreign women.

When I return to the US for a visit, I am well aware of what a tiny minority I represent.
It's mostly lots of talk and not much action.

Outwest
Misamis Oriental, Mindanao
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: reality

Post by djfourmoney »

OutWest wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
lavezzi wrote: I think your color is irrelevant in getting any woman you want when you earn $300,000+ a week and belong to the single most idolized group of people in your society.

Millions of men might fantasize about it, but the facts are quite different. I am trying to dig up the hard stats on it, but the totall number of
K-1 and spousal visas issued in a year is in the tens of thousands only. I recall that number being 40-50 thousand.
For all the talk, the reality is that men who do this are a very tiny minority that most see as being on the fringe.
I don't know the numbers at all for the number of men who are living overseas for all reasons combined. For those, it might not be so easy to extrapolate the numbers of those who were motivated by meeting foreign women.

When I return to the US for a visit, I am well aware of what a tiny minority I represent.
It's mostly lots of talk and not much action.

Outwest
Misamis Oriental, Mindanao
I don't remember where I saw it either, but its about 30 or so thousand K-1's, this doesn't break down between sex of the applicant either. This number doesn't include women/men from EU countries using the Visa Waiver List back-door loophole either.

When you consider the MILLIONS of American men that sleep alone in their bed every night wishing for a GF or a Wife, it is a very tiny minority that have even thought of it. Many have, but they keep saying negativity associated with it and are unsure. Its not more assured than dating in-country but people like familiarity.

As I have been saying, all this is powered by scarcity in the system. Men outnumber women on dating sites, that's inescapable. So woman's complaining there's no good men is completely unfounded. Whenever you have an unbalanced system of supply and demand, you get obvious side effects.

The challenge becomes how to fix that. There all sorts of affordable options. You can even go to FSU for a reasonable price and do it by yourself. I wouldn't be concerned about others who have failed, just listen to the people that have won. Those that fail have a similar story I'm sorry to say; Usually the women were asking for money or demanded they go to expensive restaurants. They also seem to not be interested in them. That's why doing it yourself to a degree is a way to control cost.