The Larry feud has been settled

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.
Winston
Site Admin

The Larry feud has been settled

Post by Winston »

The feud with Larry I posted about has been settled. He has apologized and sent me the reimbursement I asked for. So I removed that thread about him.

He claims to have been drunk. Whatever. When I get drunk, I don't take other people's pizza without permission and against their wishes, and then not bother to reimburse them.

He also does not recall the unequalness of what happened, because he thought that by ordering a tiny pizza and sharing it with me, that it made up for the big pizza that he deprived me of. That makes no sense, and it's odd for a professional business analyst who is an expert in water and energy resource management, to not see the obvious inequality of that, which deprived me of my second meal. How can a professional analyst not see basic logic? That's strange.

Here is my letter to him, after he settled the matter, in which I spelled it out for him.

-----------------------------------------------

Hi Laurence,
Yeah you did order a second pizza. However, it was very tiny and nowhere as large as mine. It was NOT an equal exchange at all. Think about it. Besides, I didn't want to eat your pizza. I wanted to eat mine. You stole mine and did NOT give me an equal portion back. Also, I was already full by the time your pizza arrived. I just ate it cause I had no choice and was trying to make up for my loss.

I actually had a NET LOSS. You see, I usually eat half my 14 inch pizza, and take the other half home for lunch the next day. I explained that in the webpage. Didn't you see it? When you ate those 4 slices, I lost my take home lunch. When our bills came, I had no left overs to take home. So we did not really have an even exchange, since you took home a tiny pizza while I took home NOTHING. Do you see what I mean now?

So you see, your eating nearly half my pizza caused me a NET LOSS. That pizza constituted two meals for me. The issue was not whether I was full or not. The issue was that my two meals became one because of you, and you should have helped pay for that, but you didn't. You deprived me of the second meal. Does that make sense now?

You SHOULD have said to me, "Sorry for eating half your pizza bud. I was just so hungry. I'll make it up to you and pay half of your bill. Is that ok?" That's what a decent normal guy would have done. Why didn't you do that?

And why did you keep eating my pizza after I told you not to? Didn't your parents teach you manners?

I was VERY humiliated and felt very insulted. Plus you flashed a huge wad of hundred dollar bills, showing how much richer you were than me, but didn't even offer to pay for all the slices you rudely took without asking. How would you feel if someone did that to you?

In summary, you did three things that were wrong and uncivil:

1. You took my pizza slices WITHOUT asking permission first.
2. You continued taking the rest of my slices AFTER I told you to stop doing that.
3. When the bill came, you did NOT offer to reimburse the portion of my pizza that you took AGAINST my wishes.

Those are three rude things in a row. Pretty bad, don't you think?

Does that make sense now? Dude, this is basic math and logic. Your resume says that you are a senior energy analyst for OpenLink, or were rather, so shouldn't you have the analytical skills to figure this out, without me spelling it out for you? lol

Anyway, thanks for the $20 reimbursement. But why didn't you use your own PayPal account? Every Westerner involved in business has PayPal, and your resume indicates that you are part of the modern technology business age.

This feud is a matter of principle, so the reimbursement should come from you, not your friend. And not from Hy either. I do not want innocent people to have to pay for the mistake of another.

Anyway, I will take down the webpage now. Please be mindful of your actions in the future.

Regards,
Winston

PS - Even if you never made half a million dollars, your resume indicates that you are highly paid, and the thick wad of hundred dollar bills in your pocket indicates that you have a ton of cash to spare too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
swincor
Freshman Poster

Post by swincor »

But why didn't you use your own PayPal account?
Could be because PayPal requires that you disclose your ATM password to them to access your money in your PayPal account.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't think so. I never gave PayPal my ATM pin number. Do you even have a PayPal account, swincor?

All you do is give them your bank routing number and account number, just like when you apply for direct deposit. And then you verify that it's your account.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Apology from Larry

Post by Winston »

Here is an apology from Larry, after he read the above account.
Winston,

I have spoken to Hy about the evening and he confirms your recollections. So let me again apologize for my boorish behaviour and assure you that it won't happen again. I used another PayPal account because I don't have one in my own name. (It's a long story)

Thank you for taking down the post. I hope we can put this episode behind us. We've known each other for some time now. That wasn't even our first meal together.

All the best.

Larry