Success! It works! My report from Cebu

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
DarrenFW
Freshman Poster

Success! It works! My report from Cebu

Post by DarrenFW »

Gentlemen,
I have found myself a real gem or a girl. She's Filipina, she's sexy, very sweet, humble and can speak English very well.
Right now I am in Cebu, Philippines.

I just wanted to report to you guys that this system works. It works better than anything else I have ever tried. And I did EVERYTHING.

It looks like we are going to start the Fiance visa process. I've never done this before. I've never been married. But I can tell you that right now I am very happy.

So to you guys who are nay sayers, I say that it can work. To those who are PUA guys I say "that that is not the way". To those on the fence and wondering I say "Go For It!", to those who will not believe I say "THIS GUY did it."

I thought I would be alone for the rest of my life. This girl is amazing. I feel like this is some kind of movie or something.
Its great.

I came here and got on a dating website and told girls I would meet them for dates and in person. And I met an amazing girl.

I didn't come here for prosittutes, although many can be had at various prices. You can get your rocks off for cheap here. And these girls are pretty.

I think this is why Winston made this website and it is the focus of this website. The bickering and the trolls who come onb here to refute this stuff are merely sideshows to the main event.
And that will all begin by YOU GUYS GIOING OVERSEAS.
Don't be a keyboard jockey or a grumbler. Take the next flight out to Manila or Cebu or St Perestburg, or Rio. Whatever or whereever you go, you will most likely find a girl like this one.

I had the honor to be here with Steve55(Steve Neese) and also met Winson.

I have photos of these guys. And their advice is great.

But let's not forget there is value in doing things yourself. I owe alot to Steve and his advice was greeat. But I also know a little about relationships and when a girl s interested. Some of the PUA stuff may have cfrept back in. Now I don't need that either.
All of us are born with whatever we need.

And I can honestly say that it is the American Women who are difficient. The Happier Abroad and Global Dating sites are the only ones that acknowledge that there might be something wrong with the girls in America. Everyone else just says "fix yourself."
If you've done all you can to fix yourself- everything from body language, voice, words, being entertaining, being less reactive, etc. "All the stuff they say", basically, and still it has not worked, you might ask yourself this simple question:

"What if it is the American Women?"

At that point all the self help stuff would never work because the other person wouldn't give in or change. And they might not even be worth it. When you see how sweet some of these women are, you will understand.

Later
Darren FW
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Congrats to you man! Hope to do something similar in the future after I graduate with my degree.
Simoun
Freshman Poster

Post by Simoun »

Congratulations! That's great to hear.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Congrats Darren. Wow you are lucky to find someone on the first visit. Even I didn't find someone special in that short of time. Where did you meet her? Online?

I hope you can serve as an inspiration to everyone here. I ought to link your trip report from the home page or create a successful trip reports section.

Does she come from a good family? I heard she works in a call center? Has she given some good signs?

Steve told me that Cebu is much nicer and cleaner than Manila, and a better place to live. What do you think?

Btw, Steve is back in Manila now to visit a girl he really wants to get serious with and meet her family.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Post deleted
Last edited by steve55 on November 15th, 2011, 7:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow Steve. Wow. Don't you think you are rushing this? You gotta take more time. This is a big decision. What's the rush? If you do get married, make sure you do it in any country other than the Philippines.

I don't understand something though. There are many girls in the Philippines who are petite and sweet, like your girl. They are everywhere. What makes her any different or special from the rest? I don't get it.

What if she goes to the states, and then wants her kid to follow? What will you do? Do you mind living with a kid that's not yours?

And what will your parents think of her?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Thanks a lot for writing this. I have also chosen Cebu as my potential destination. Your report serves as a valuable reinforcement to my plans.

I am very weary of meeting Fillipino women online as I'm suspicious of there being a hidden agenda from them. I think approaching in public seems to be the best option. Can you or anyone else tell me, are there many 18-30 year old girls about in public in the Philippines? How receptive would they be to being approached and pursued?
Winston wrote:Wow you are lucky to find someone on the first visit. Even I didn't find someone special in that short of time.
Hang on, are you implying that it's unlikely to meet someone on your first visit to the Philippines? Even say, on a two month stay in Cebu as a 20 year old guy with your main intention being to find a girl and you're not particular on looks?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

lavezzi wrote:Thanks a lot for writing this. I have also chosen Cebu as my potential destination. Your report serves as a valuable reinforcement to my plans.

I am very weary of meeting Fillipino women online as I'm suspicious of there being a hidden agenda from them. I think approaching in public seems to be the best option. Can you or anyone else tell me, are there many 18-30 year old girls about in public in the Philippines? How receptive would they be to being approached and pursued?
Winston wrote:Wow you are lucky to find someone on the first visit. Even I didn't find someone special in that short of time.
Hang on, are you implying that it's unlikely to meet someone on your first visit to the Philippines? Even say, on a two month stay in Cebu as a 20 year old guy with your main intention being to find a girl and you're not particular on looks?
There are scores of women everywhere in the Philippines, especially in the cities. Many are receptive, but many are shy and many are closed and don't want to talk to you as well. There are so many women around, that it's statistically guaranteed you will find some approachable women as long as you make an effort to start up conversations, joke and flirt around. Steve will tell you that I make Filipinas laugh with my corny humor. It's really easy. If you try to be funny, they will laugh. They laugh at the simplest things.

But that doesn't mean you will find "the one".

You can meet many girls on your first visit to the Philippines. Steve and Darren did. But I'm saying that it doesn't mean you will find "the one" if that's what you are looking for. You can meet many sexy hot girls, but there might not be chemistry. But love is subjective and I can't speak for you. It's easy to find someone to have lust for though. Chemistry is subjective so you can't pin it down to a formula.

Anything is possible. But I don't think most guys find "the one" on their first trip. Is that what you want though? Isn't it enough just to have fun?

lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Winston wrote:You can meet many girls on your first visit to the Philippines. Steve and Darren did. But I'm saying that it doesn't mean you will find "the one" if that's what you are looking for. You can meet many sexy hot girls, but there might not be chemistry. But love is subjective and I can't speak for you. It's easy to find someone to have lust for though. Chemistry is subjective so you can't pin it down to a formula.

Anything is possible. But I don't think most guys find "the one" on their first trip. Is that what you want though? Isn't it enough just to have fun?
I live in a seriously dysfunctional dating environment. A culture in which young people have polygamous relationships only, which are exclusively commenced in clubs. The males are extremely extroverted by nature and are not afraid to approach women. Which results in rigorous competitiveness to meet the inevitably high standards of the females. Most guys are not interested in relationships and only want to use women for sex to get an ego boost. Yet men are not judged by their intentions, but only by their superficial character and social status. It's such a nightmare, the happierabroad idea is now mainstream here. I see many generic Irish forums where there are daily topics from guys urging other guys to try abroad.

In America I feel women's standards are lower, because the men are more reserved by nature and afraid to approach females. If you have the guts to approach multiple women in spite of rejection, and are average or better in looks, you're guaranteed to generate interest pretty easily. This has nothing to do with the general quality of American women, which I believe is truly dreadful, but just how easy they are to establish with. Please feel free to disagree as this is only my observations over a limited stay there.

I really despise the modern polygamous nature of the west. I want to remain monogamous to one woman, as this is a pure path to take which leads to real happiness. Sex with many women only corrupts your nature and leads to discontent.
Last edited by lavezzi on September 8th, 2011, 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

DarrenFw and Steve,

Congrats on finding what you were looking for. It's heartening to read such stories and I hope you BOTH keep up updated on the status of both relationships. New love is such a powerful and uplifting thing, we need more stories about it here IMHO.

Winston, here is an idea for you. You should make up a few "Happier Abroad" T-shirts and give(sell) them out ONLY to men whom have actually
traveled and found someone "abroad!" A badge of honor so to speak.

lavezzi,

Everything you describe is present and alive in America. I agree with your post 100%. It's not easy trying to hold on to some shred of personal honor or integrity here. Since, IMHO, most people I've met are corrupted in some fashion, they also have a "need" to corrupt everyone around them in order to justify the things they do. Taking the so-called "high road" is a lonely path at times, but worth it IMHO.

BTW, to illustrate how screwed up this culture is, I've heard advertisements for a new reality show where "hot" girls and "hot" guys take turns living in a house of some sorts and prospective "mates" show up at the door to woo them. There is a camera trained on the front door, and the girls/guys take turns insulting and rejecting these people whom are trying to enter. Sound fun, huh?
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

DarrenFW and steve55, congratulations! I wish the best of luck to you guys in your relationships.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I'm really happy for you guys I hope that everything works out for you.

The only downside to finding a Filipina you click with is if you hold out longer you might find one thats even better than your first choice by next week. Philippines has so many great women its best not to be in a rush when your looking for a long term relationship.
DarrenFW
Freshman Poster

Post by DarrenFW »

lavezzi wrote:Thanks a lot for writing this. I have also chosen Cebu as my potential destination. Your report serves as a valuable reinforcement to my plans.

Hi. Yes Cebu is really nice and its a good place to start. If you want to visit with Winston for advice, he's in Angeles City. I would consider meeting with Winston so you can get some pointers and just learn some things.

As far as Cebu is converned, I would do what I did, get yourself a laptop computer and find a hotel like the one I'm in its called Allure Hotel and you can go on Agoda and get it for around $41.00 per night, American dollars.

If you come here, there are some excellent malls here. I love the Ayala Mall in Ayala. its big open terraces are great for getting coffee, lunch or just going around meeting girls. Just be careful because some of the girls are tranies. My girl pointed one of them out the other night. It became a joke with us.

The internet is actually your best bet. I would consider a hote with good/great internet service and just sit there and knock out emails and chat with them. Try cebuanas, filipinocupid or cherry blossoms. Steve said Cherry was the best but I had success on Filipinocupid.
You can go to the mall if you get bored.

There are also some nice beaches here and some mountains. My girl and I went up to a place called mountain tip. It was alot of fun and we took some pictures.

The other malls I would suggest are the SM Cebu City Mall and Robinsons (old and new). The country mall is smaller. Its ok. (Note: Bring a roll of toilet paper in a backpack - some malls don't have this in the bathrooms).

Approaching girls I found was similar to the U.S. in some ways. If you go to malls that have a slightly lower class of people, the girls are easier.(Try Robionsons).
I found that approaching girls ar the Ayala mall is hit and miss. If they smile at you, its good. If not, its like random for them just like inthe U..s - sometimes they are startled.

You will also have a language issue because there is a written language (English) and a spoken language (Talgalog or Cebuana).
You sometimes have to repeat and they do also. Its a distraction for me.

Hope that helps.

DarrenFW
Freshman Poster

Post by DarrenFW »

Winston wrote:Congrats Darren. Wow you are lucky to find someone on the first visit. Even I didn't find someone special in that short of time. Where did you meet her? Online?

I hope you can serve as an inspiration to everyone here. I ought to link your trip report from the home page or create a successful trip reports section.

Does she come from a good family? I heard she works in a call center? Has she given some good signs?

Steve told me that Cebu is much nicer and cleaner than Manila, and a better place to live. What do you think?

Btw, Steve is back in Manila now to visit a girl he really wants to get serious with and meet her family.
Hey Buddy,
Thanks for your help. If it wasn't for you and your site, this would not have happened. So credit goes to you, my friend. In answer to your question, we met on filipinocupid.com. She works for a call center and is some kind of analyst.
I met her two sisters and her son yesterday. She has a nice family. Her mom is deceased and her Dad remarried.

Cebu- Yeah Winston, you might consider coming here and checking it out. It has many nice features and its not a run down as AC or Manila.
I love the malls here, especially Ayala. Its so modernand has some nice features. You can google it. I was with my girl and we saw it featured in a travel brochure.
I'm going to miss leaving my girl. She's so sweet and she's very lovey-dovey. Which is kinda my style. HAHAHA. We held eachother for almost an hour. It was great.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Let me clarify something. You can meet someone special during two months in the Philippines, very easily. But I was talking about a two week trip. Steve and Darren have only been here for two weeks, so that's a short time to find someone you want to get engaged to. I didn't meet Dianne until 3 or 4 months after I arrived.

You will meet many girls that are sexy that you feel attracted to, but it doesn't mean she will be special, beyond one night that is.