Great classic book: "The Manipulated Man"

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Great classic book: "The Manipulated Man"

Post by Think Different »

This is an oldie but goodie and somewhat hard to find. It's by the Argentinean author Esther Vilar. Original copywrite was 1971 under the German title "Der Dressierte Mann", but was reprinted by Pinter and Martin in 1998.

You can find it here:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

outcastsuperstar
Freshman Poster

Post by outcastsuperstar »

You may want to check this out. Back in 2007 I typed up the Introduction, Conclusion and the Chapter called "Women's Liberation"

http://outcastsuperstar.blogspot.com/20 ... index.html
odbo
Veteran Poster

Too hot for American book stores

Post by odbo »

Has anyone read this yet? I should track it down...

USA price: $150

Uk price: £7.19
Think Different
Junior Poster

I've read it. Get the $10 Kindle edition, not the expensive ("collectors item") paperback version. You can read Kindle books on your computer, even if you don't have a Kindle. Just download the free software from Amazon.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Here is my review of this book:

I had expected to like this book because I had heard that it is anti-feminist. But in fact, it is not. Just like feminists, the author believes that men and women should be basically equal. She just has the insight to realize that men are worse off than women are in modern society. So she basically just rants against women. And while I share with the author a general disgust for modern women, I have nothing against traditional women. Just like feminists, the author is hopelessly confused by failing to understand the fundamental differences between men and women.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Great Book

Post by ErikHeaven »

I have had it for years. I have it in hardcover and softcover. I also want to buy her other book, The polygamous Sex a mans right to 2 women. She recieved death threats for her books from women. I think it is the best book written by a woman ever. The poligamy book is real expensive though.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: Great Book

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

ErikHeaven wrote:I have had it for years. I have it in hardcover and softcover. I also want to buy her other book, The polygamous Sex a mans right to 2 women. She recieved death threats for her books from women. I think it is the best book written by a woman ever. The poligamy book is real expensive though.

Is this the book? Some of it is online: http://www.naturalthinker.net/trl/texts ... usSex.html
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

WoW

Post by ErikHeaven »

Where the hell did you find this? I think the book is like 200 dollars on Amazon. Some crazy number.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: WoW

ErikHeaven wrote:Where the hell did you find this? I think the book is like 200 dollars on Amazon. Some crazy number.
I'm pretty good with tracking things down on the net...lol There was a torrent around on pirate bay where you could have download a free copy, but looks like that well is all dry.

The other option now is to buy it for 40 bucks if you can speak German, OR go here and see if a local library has a copy you can check out: http://www.worldcat.org/title/polygamou ... ef_results

As far as the book, I'm just going to buy it for 180 bucks... I have read online that it's like taking another red pill moment.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Here is another book of hers... You need to use a online translator from German to English.

The book is called, "The trained man. The polygame sex. The end of the Dressur" Whatever Dressur means...

Random comment left in German translated to English:

"The first book “the trained man� shows that the simple formula “man suppresses and hives woman it out� is not only wrong, but even the opposite of the observable reality. It gives an exploitation to the woman by the man, it is however marginal compared to the substantial exploitation of the man by the woman in our society. Countless working men are the slaves of lazy and stupefied women everywhere on the planet, and this type woman reaches that, by playing weak Kindchen, in order to manipulate the men in such a way that they are responsible for it without equivalent return. And, then Vilar continues to point, this is to the disadvantage of all parties: the exploited men, even the exploiting women, and the women, who do not exploit men (and “dependent� on them its) want.

The second book “the polygame sex� is rather a sociological scientific paper over love, Sex and relations in our culture. The Buchtitel is misleading something, because one does not recruit for polygamy. Main topic is rather, as fatal some of the today's role pictures of man and woman (like them in the mass media to be represented) are actual.

In the third book “the end of the Dressur� presents to Vilar their utopian reform program, in order to create a world, fairer and more worth living is than the today's. Compared to other utopian concepts it does not go particularly far, yet so far still not one their many quite good proposals by the policy into practice one put."

Another comment....

"In the original German both books were published in an omnibus volume along with Vilar's third one titled "Das Ende der Dressur" ("The end of manipulation") which describes how things could get better in the future.
Such an omnibus volume should be published in English as well. This could be of great help especially to American readers cause the American man is probably the one who gets fooled, ripped off and brainwashed by women more radically than any other male in the democratic western countries.
Reading the whole trilogy an American reader might almost feel like Keanu Reeves in "The Matrix" after swallowing the magic red capsule..."
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Ya it was released as a trilogy in German but only the first two books (Manipulated Man and Polygamous Sex) got translated into English
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

ErikHeaven wrote:Where the hell did you find this? I think the book is like 200 dollars on Amazon. Some crazy number.
OH MY GOD!!!! DUDE, I got the book FOR FREE ONLINE IN ENGLISH (Polygamous Sex)!!! Do a torrent search!!!!

I'm going to be up all night reading this!
Twobrains
Freshman Poster

Post by Twobrains »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
OH MY GOD!!!! DUDE, I got the book FOR FREE ONLINE IN ENGLISH (Polygamous Sex)!!! Do a torrent search!!!!

No seeders at the moment, only leechers.
Think Different
Junior Poster

NorthAmericanguy wrote:

Can't you just provide us a link to it?
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Think Different wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:

Can't you just provide us a link to it?
PM Sent