Russian Woman Guide (from RT TV)

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Russian Woman Guide (from RT TV)

Post by Think Different »

http://rt.com/all-about-russia/go-russi ... men-guide/

There are another 6 short articles at the bottom of this page, in the black box. I like the one where the Russian woman describes what Russian women are like in her own words. In my opinion, they are complicated, intense, and not for "beginners". But I think for a real man with real balls, who appreciates real feminine mystique, intelligence/intellectualism, and a devoted lover, you can't go wrong with a well-sought out Russian woman (i.e. not one you find in clubs).
Think Different
Junior Poster

You know that famous quote by Winston Churchill, "Russia is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma."?

I think that should refer to the Russian women...

Free
Freshman Poster

Post by Free »

With all due respect Think Different, this is truly just out of curiosity - you are married and with a new child, why are you coming across these other women-related materials. I am aware you are Christian Orthodox and I respect that, therefore wanted to mention of being careful of letting even the eye stray for such can allow even a foothold, open door for satan to enter and exponentially take hold.
Even just for the brief moments you paid mind to these other women, it is fact you were distracted away for some moments.

Only mentioning out of some concern.

I understand your reasoning for being at the forum, it's not all about the women aspect, and also you were in the past seeking a life happier abroad most likely in regards to the women area, yet in regards to the latter, hasn't that chapter closed (at least for now and hopefully for a good with a long prosperous marriage in store)? Contributing to help others, great. Yet in regards to women-related, well I refer to the paragraph above this one.

Don't mind me if I sound somewhat excessive. Maybe you just happened to stumble upon this info and thought it'd be relevant for others here.
It's that I was curious your stance, and can not quite understand or relate to it.

Aside from that, hope you and the family are doing ok.
"Give me liberty or give me death" - Patrick Henry
Think Different
Junior Poster

Free wrote:With all due respect Think Different, this is truly just out of curiosity - you are married and with a new child, why are you coming across these other women-related materials. I am aware you are Christian Orthodox and I respect that, therefore wanted to mention of being careful of letting even the eye stray for such can allow even a foothold, open door for satan to enter and exponentially take hold.
Even just for the brief moments you paid mind to these other women, it is fact you were distracted away for some moments.

Only mentioning out of some concern.

I understand your reasoning for being at the forum, it's not all about the women aspect, and also you were in the past seeking a life happier abroad most likely in regards to the women area, yet in regards to the latter, hasn't that chapter closed (at least for now and hopefully for a good with a long prosperous marriage in store)? Contributing to help others, great. Yet in regards to women-related, well I refer to the paragraph above this one.

Don't mind me if I sound somewhat excessive. Maybe you just happened to stumble upon this info and thought it'd be relevant for others here.
It's that I was curious your stance, and can not quite understand or relate to it.

Aside from that, hope you and the family are doing ok.
I did just stumble across this, as a matter of fact and yes, I do this to help other guys and to just provide info. There are plenty of other married guys on this forum who are also just trying to help others out. I've given quite a bit of info about Italian women/life in Italy/European experiences as well. I'm also hoping that the younger guys will avoid some of the pitfalls of trying to survive in the minefield of American women. However, being married doesn't mean I'm blind or castrated either. I can see the beauty and value in other women too, but it doesn't mean I'm jumping on the plane to go be with them. If being married were a barrier to being on this forum, then you'd have to ask BAW (just for example) why he posts 100 posts per week furiously screaming about AW, when he should be enjoying his Indian babe in India and chilling out. If you've noticed, my time spent on this forum has reduced drastically since I got to Europe. Happier Abroad, remember?

Thanks for your concern. Next time, PM me please.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 29th, 2013, 5:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Think Different wrote:I do this to help other guys and to just provide info. There are plenty of other married guys on this forum who are also just trying to help others out. I've given quite a bit of info about Italian women/life in Italy/European experiences as well. I'm also hoping that the younger guys will avoid some of the pitfalls of trying to survive in the minefield of American women. However, being married doesn't mean I'm blind or castrated either. I can see the beauty and value in other women too, but it doesn't mean I'm jumping on the plane to go be with them. If being married were a barrier to being on this forum, then you'd have to ask BAW (just for example) why he posts 100 posts per week furiously screaming about AW, when he should be enjoying his Indian babe in India and chilling out. If you've noticed, my time spent on this forum has reduced drastically since I got to Europe. Happier Abroad, remember?
The only genuine reason to stick around here while 'happier abroad' would be "to help other guys and to just provide info" out of the kindness of your heart. Which I fully believe is true in your case. But if BAW is so eager to help these guys, you'd have to wonder why he's also trying to scam them through fake marriage agencies and sell them E-books that took 10 seconds to copy and paste together for $10. Unless perhaps just maybe there might be a hidden agenda there.
Free
Freshman Poster

Post by Free »

Thanks Think Different for your civil and clear reply. Again, I was just wondering and you've now clarified.
"Give me liberty or give me death" - Patrick Henry