Why western women and foreign women aren't that different

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Why western women and foreign women aren't that different

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Figure I would post what our brothers are talking about over at the MGTOW forum:

"Foreign women are not ANY different from their Western skank/whore/slut counterparts, just better behaved!

Underneath the surface, the modus operandi of every single woman on the planet is still the same (babies & money), in order of importance ...

FEMALE PRIME DIRECTIVE # 1 - Seek out an "alpha male" and mate/reproduce with him in order to acquire his "good genes" (babies).

FEMALE PRIME DIRECTIVE # 2 - Seek out resources (money), preferably via some man (ideally, an "alpha" who also has deep pockets ... but a "beta" with a steady job will suffice if all else fails) as that is the "path of least resistance" and requires the least amount of effort on the part of the woman (to live rent-free and bill-free, she just needs to spread her legs a few times a year for her work-mule ... err, "husband" ... easy peazy, right?) ... women secretly hate working and this is easily evidenced by all of the "high-flying" career women who overwhemlngly call it quits as soon as they have trapped a $ucker and popped out a few little ransom notes ... errr, kids.

Remember that both men and women are largely products of their immediate environment and surroundings, just like any other animal. The reason women in foreign countries tend to be more "down to Earth" is because they have lived in and experienced poverty, disease, famine, war, loss, etc ... they have known what it is to STRUGGLE, they have seen the world for the dog-eat-dog place that it is. They end up developing more positive personality traits over time as a result of being "refined" by their up-bringing, culture, and parents. Speaking of parents, most foreign women grew up under the stabilizing influence of their father ... the same can't be said about 90%+ of Western women. Religion is also still pretty relevant in most foreign countries and I believe that is a big factor that contributes to their more positive/pleasant demeanor.

On the other hand, Western women are probably the most pampered, privileged, entitled, and spoiled group to have ever walked the face of the Earth! The media, corporations, special interest groups work in tandum to promote, inflate, and perpetuate the typical Western woman's ego and delusional fantasies. Western women are told they are all perfect little angels that deserve the world and more, the "average men" are simply not worthy of having the "privilege" of being in their presence.

They are spoon-fed on a Hollywood diet of propaganda, subliminal messages, and romantic chick-flick bullshit from an early age to such an extent that by the time they are 30, 35, 40 most of them are STILL clinging onto the fantasy of "I just have to hold out a little longer and Mr. Right, with his millions and millions of dollars is going to come into my life, marry/rescue me, and we will live happily ever after in a giant mansion with three wonderful kids ... love WILL find me if I just wait a little longer!" ... Yes guys, Western women really are THAT stupid, they really are THAT delusional.

And if all of this wasn't bad enough, Western women are increasingly being raised in the absence of their father, who either was ca$hed in by mommy in a divorce or was a one-night stand (a bad boy that "hit it & quit it" and was never seen again) for her lying, cheating whore of a mother. Then there is religion/morality/values/etc ... these things are virtually non-existant in the West, with the "MTV culture" dominating the minds of the masses, and Western women are lapping it up like a sponge and running around like feral cats ... unhindered by any set of "rules", concrete or abstract.

The West in general is becoming an increasingly corrupt place where "evil" is rewarded and the "good guys" are laughed at, punished, and marginalized. Just look at the adoption of Feminist legislation by the Governments of the Anglosphere for proof of this. Western women are handsomely rewarded for cheating, lying, abusing their children, physically assaulting their husbands, and stealing ... Western men on the other hand often have their kids kidnapped at gun-point by the armed thugs of the state, slapped with things like "child support", and regularly thrown in jail for the "crime" of being a good father.

What you promote you get more of. In the Western nations, the darker side of female nature is being promoted and encouraged while whatever redeeming female characteristics that were left are slowly but surely disappearing. In foreign countries the society still keeps a tight lid on female hypergamy (or at least tries to) and encourages "good" behavior (resisting the lure of the bad boy, being a good mother, respecting her husband, etc) which benefits everyone, including the woman.

Women are all EXACTLY the same no matter where you go ... same content, different packaging

... They all prefer guys with $$$.
... They all crave bad-boys.
... They all use their kids for their own benefit.

The only question is whether a society encourages or discourages them from acting on their "inner whore". That's all.

The West allowed it's women off their "leash" and is currently suffering the consequences for doing so. Other countries wisely kept the "leash" on their women and have enjoyed relative stability as a result. The women's race and the location do not matter, what matters is incentives and deterrents. Pretty simple.

- trogdor005"

"Same shit, different flavors.
You can think of a woman as an onion. Peel open the layers, and the core is essentially the same.

From my perspective, the western women are the foreign women.

Also, always remember that going expat does not mean you have to marry a native woman in your target destination.
Go there and work, or enjoy the slower pace of life, or immerse in the local culture.
Or f**k the local women (note the plural) there.
Just do not marry any of them.

Don't be deceived into thinking that if you pick a woman from a conservative/religious country, from a rural area where she was raised properly by both parents, and if you don't bring her back to America or some Western feminized country, then everything will be smooth sailing.

A man does not need a wife. A man does not need the restrictions and obligations that comes with bearing the yoke of marriage.
Really, he doesn't."
Written by DONTMARRY

"From my experiences of having traveled abroad, I will say that foreign women are both different from and similar to western women. Nonetheless, whether you are dating local or foreign women, it is absolutely necessary to use your own judgment when choosing a spouse or date. Just because a woman comes from a country with strong marriage practices doesn't mean that she's going to be the perfect spouse.

Ultimately, to use HGs famous example, marrying a western women is akin to reaching into a grenade box where half are live and half are duds. Marrying a foreign woman is akin to reaching into a grenade box where a quarter are live and three quarters are duds. You need to ask yourself, "Am I willing to pull the pin?"
---written by Stillcode

http://www.mgtowforums.com/forums/mgtow ... women.html
Last edited by NorthAmericanguy on September 11th, 2011, 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Yea, that is true mostly. That is why you should LIVE with the girl in HER country, especially if it is a conservative society that does not allow divorce. I heard the Philipines doens't allow divorce.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Found this as well on MGTOW:

"Excellent point there. Happier Abroad or escapefromamerica offer a grass-is-greener idea that people can buy into. They sell hope to dopes. The hope is that even though their toys are broken here, they can go somewhere new and find a new toy that works. It's the key point of all marketing - product XYZ will make you happy! One issue I can see is MGTOW doesn't have a clearly identifiable product/message it can sell. Freedom perhaps? It's not so easy to identify as 'expat and creampie and live happily ever after' like those other boards offer. Not many want to see how evil society is and stop contributing to the horror show.

It took me a long time, even with the help of a good friend, to finally see what it was all about. Not many men are willing to give up their drugs of female affection and love. With enough analysis, the truth is neither of those exists, but 99% of men do not want to give up their addiction to fiction. Alcoholics Anonymous doesn't make money either, and MGTOW is similar to p***y addicts anonymous. When people get tired enough of dealing with women (or drugs) then they seek help, but rehab doesn't seem a profitable market. Drug dealers (like those live abroad sites) make much more money by offering a new drug instead of a plan to quit."
---- WeekendTrailerParkSprvsr

http://www.mgtowforums.com/forums/mgtow ... ny-us.html
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

Preach on brother! thats some gospel fukin truth there.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Yea, that is true mostly. That is why you should LIVE with the girl in HER country, especially if it is a conservative society that does not allow divorce. I heard the Philipines doens't allow divorce.
Huh? How about trying to marry the RIGHT WOMAN, its not as hard as it sounds.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanInMexico »

djfourmoney wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:Yea, that is true mostly. That is why you should LIVE with the girl in HER country, especially if it is a conservative society that does not allow divorce. I heard the Philipines doens't allow divorce.
Huh? How about trying to marry the RIGHT WOMAN, its not as hard as it sounds.
There is no "right woman", only good women. I don't believe that every man in the world has one and only one woman who is right for him.

Instead of focusing on "Mrs. Right", we should be looking for "Mrs. Good".

American women searching for "Mr. Right" is exactly why they're the way they are. They demand perfection in a man that is unattainable.
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

As much as I'd love to move to another country for a woman.... what if you have no way to get a job to support her in that country?

Not to mention you become the dependent in the relationship until you know the lingo enough to go off and work, not to mention just live without needing your wife around.

I'm all for moving out of country, but sometimes it isn't a option, or at least it's a long term goal rather.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

magnum wrote:As much as I'd love to move to another country for a woman.... what if you have no way to get a job to support her in that country?

Not to mention you become the dependent in the relationship until you know the lingo enough to go off and work, not to mention just live without needing your wife around.
This is a critical point and very valid. It goes to the heart of a man's ego and his sense of independence and being the "leader" in the relationship. Consider this point carefully. If you end up with a head-strong, domineering, or stubborn woman on her "turf", you will be miserable.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

magnum wrote:As much as I'd love to move to another country for a woman.... what if you have no way to get a job to support her in that country?

I'm all for moving out of country, but sometimes it isn't a option, or at least it's a long term goal rather.
As we've pointed out many times, the next best option is to marry a nice mexican girl, and then bring her back with you. Sure, you may not be able to afford to fly all the way to Asia, but you can easily go to Mexico, and perhaps use a professional service to find a wife. There are plenty of marriage services for foreigners, just type in "Love Tour mexico" or "mail order bride mexico" and you can use that. It's not that difficult, gentlemen, it just requires patience and effort, like everything else in life.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

onezero4u wrote:Preach on brother! thats some gospel fukin truth there.
LOL!!!
Free
Freshman Poster

Post by Free »

NorthAmericanguy, thanks a lot for bringing to light the info from the other forum. Some of it is unfortunately confirming some longheld suspicions and observations I've had. It's kind of depressing actually. Wonder if there is any hope. And life without hope is, well, you know.
So all that stuff about meeting a woman you can love and she loves you in return is just an illusion? I thought I've sampled it. Was I just blind? If so, then that's quite a downer. But does it matter if as along you still get the good feeling thinking you're in love and feeling as if she actually loves you?

What a mess. Did people in 1800 have to deal with this? !
"Give me liberty or give me death" - Patrick Henry
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Free wrote:NorthAmericanguy, thanks a lot for bringing to light the info from the other forum. Some of it is unfortunately confirming some longheld suspicions and observations I've had. It's kind of depressing actually. Wonder if there is any hope. And life without hope is, well, you know.
So all that stuff about meeting a woman you can love and she loves you in return is just an illusion? I thought I've sampled it. Was I just blind? If so, then that's quite a downer. But does it matter if as along you still get the good feeling thinking you're in love and feeling as if she actually loves you?

The real reason to live outside of America is because it is much happier outside of America. Life is not so tense, people are not such assholes, and you feel much more free.

So, your first choice should be to leave America and live abroad. Then, if you are interested in meeting foreign women, that will naturally follow. Life in America sucks, life outside of America is much, much nicer.

Read the book online
Download the book
Free
Freshman Poster

Post by Free »

Actually, I'm not in America or any Anglosphere country. The losing of hope is in regards to noticing these negative trends also existing elsewhere. Although, some of these non-Western countries still have some diamond-in-the-rough saving graces to them, so it may turn out to be the longhaul location. Sadly, the disease of many facets is spreading to those places as well.
"Give me liberty or give me death" - Patrick Henry
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Free wrote:Actually, I'm not in America or any Anglosphere country. The losing of hope is in regards to noticing these negative trends also existing elsewhere. Although, some of these non-Western countries still have some diamond-in-the-rough saving graces to them, so it may turn out to be the longhaul location. Sadly, the disease of many facets is spreading to those places as well.
Yes, non-western countries are definitely a better place to be in for the long haul, especially as the entire West is about to collapse, both politically, economically, and culturally. You worry about feminism spreading to other countries, but the whole f***ing modern society is soon to collapse, so how can feminism spread then? Feminism is dependent on the modern society.

I advise you to open your eyes to the reality of the world events taking place at present. The entire world is about to change, in a very big way.

Read the book online
Download the book
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Free wrote:NorthAmericanguy, thanks a lot for bringing to light the info from the other forum. Some of it is unfortunately confirming some longheld suspicions and observations I've had. It's kind of depressing actually. Wonder if there is any hope. And life without hope is, well, you know.

Don't believe everything you read. Many that have gone to Asia have claimed it's a reality and there's no smoke without fire. People are always going to spin things whichever way they want, whether that be positively or negatively, to justify their own beliefs. The only way to find out the truth is to go there yourself.