Malware Warning From Google?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Malware Warning From Google?

Post by djfourmoney »

When I typed in the URL, it came up and said Malware detected.

I use Malware Bites so I'm not concerned, but I just thought I'd pass this along.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

I got the same thing just now.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
CheezeRaider
Freshman Poster

Post by CheezeRaider »

add 1 more to the number
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Someone alert Winston to this, perhaps this site is coming under cyber-attack by some crazy feminist hackers.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Yes, he needs to check his site. I tried to search on google for the website. It gives a malware warning. It might be attacked.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

I got the warning too, and it's still up all day. Winston should know about this and take action. There are a lot of hackers who may not like his message.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Yea, better to not visit this website until the problem is fixed. For all we know, some feminist nutjob hacker has f***ed with the website and is uploading a virus onto our computers just by visiting this website.

Read the book online
Download the book
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 28th, 2013, 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 28th, 2013, 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Guess what, fellas? Somebody disactivated my password here, and good thing I have passed the security 2uestions in order to re-activate it.

I NEVER HAD THAT SHIT HAPPEN BEFORE. And I just ran an Anti-Malware Cloud-backend program to get that shit off my computer so it cannot hack my shit anymore. Got damn.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

E_Irizarry wrote:Guess what, fellas? Somebody disactivated my password here, and good thing I have passed the security 2uestions in order to re-activate it.

I NEVER HAD THAT SHIT HAPPEN BEFORE. And I just ran an Anti-Malware Cloud-backend program to get that shit off my computer so it cannot hack my shit anymore. Got damn.
Damn, I am staying off this site until it is fixed. I am also going to run an anti-virus program and scan my entire computer.

If any of you guys wants to get in touch with me, email me at boycottamericanwomen@yahoo.com

Read the book online
Download the book
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

well.....that's no good, I thought it was just a hox some femanazis created, guess I'll have to scan now.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Someone alert Winston to this, perhaps this site is coming under cyber-attack by some crazy feminist hackers.
First of all if it is feminist hackers we have no one but you to thank. You relentlessly spammed feminist blogs with your cliches then you relentlessly spammed this forum as if it were the HQ for your troll operation. Instead of reaching out to men you targeted women, who we all know can't take any criticism. At the same time you claimed to be making a positive difference, while repeating over and over you don't expect or even want American women to change. So why were you spamming then?

The same reason Winston's domains been labeled attack sites before. You see Winston is a lot like you, no morals or dignity. Less than a year ago visitors to his site were having viruses and spyware downloaded on their computers. The passive income he was receiving from running advertisements was not enough for him since he has a sense of entitlement as large as an American woman. This is on account of his garbage character and effeminate nature from eating all that estrogen-heavy soy. He believes the universe should give him free money, and beautiful women should flock to him despite being poor and now old, and possessing virtually every [mental and physical] characteristic women find repulsive.

Winston demonstrates favoritism towards new idiots aka "new fags" over trusted members because he hasn't soiled his reputation with them yet. Old members know the truth about this good for nothing, but new members tend to view him like a demigod. He especially loves BoycottAmericanWomen because they share so much in common. Both have an inability to gauge reality, a very feminine trait. Winston posts rants about how he abuses and masturbates in front of his 3 year old son, and is gob-smacked when people criticize him. BoycottAmericanWomen makes 3 spam posts everday for weeks on end, claims members who disagree with him are Anglo women, then wonders why people claim he brings nothing to the forum.

To the future manginas of this board: It doesn't matter how much knowledge you have, since we aren't psychic, we only know you from your posts. Don't go around advertising your troll blog, your scam dating sites, and your e-book (whose every page was undoubtedly plagiarized from posts on this very forum), and expect us to see you as a good source of information.

Winston's main source of income is his websites. Websites which we contribute to. Whether or not you like my opinions or style of writing, the fact is I contributed as much as anyone else in the last 6 months to popularizing this site with my unsustainable daily post count and "picture spamming". But I've come to the conclusion that I'm sure every other longtime member has. Winston will never change! It doesn't matter if he quadruples his income he will never leave the Philippines. He has degraded himself beyond all repair. He will never find purpose, he will never find love, he will never find a half-intelligent wife, he will never be satisfied. .

The gifts he has now he takes for granted and doesn't even deserve. So I advocate browsing this using Linux to prevent contracting computer viruses and downloading certain Firefox add-on's like "Ad-Block" to keep this waste of blood and organs from making another dime off us. When he had that text editing job several months back, the kind of no-bullshit work every man, ESPECIALLY in the Philippines, dreams of, he whined to no end. I think it's time for Winston to earn his own keep again instead of living off other people. Or he can run back to his step-father "The Enabler".

Have you been to his other site? http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/forum/index.php He goes around starting new topics, usually with a question, then disappears, assuming other members will start a discussion and thus generate $$$ for him. That's what he considers "work". It's a running gag over there and downright embarrassing, at least for those who were taught shame.
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

Just to let you guys know!

Not only did I get the "malware" warning here, I also got it at the stickman site, which is just ads and submissions.
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

It probably is a banner ad that contained malware. This happens all the time. If you notice in the google report, it says the malware wasn't hosted on happierabroad.com. This means it was on some embedded content, so it is almost certainly a rouge ad.