Articles written by bitter lonely single expat women in Asia

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

magnum wrote:no no...you guys need to be more creative......

Get your cute slender anti-femanist asian girl to SLAP the american woman!
LOL! GENIUS COMMENT, sir. That was really funny.

Please keep hitting us with that incredible wit and humor of yours, sir.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanInMexico »

magnum wrote:no no...you guys need to be more creative......

Get your cute slender anti-femanist asian girl to SLAP the american woman!
How is slapping another girl being "anti-feminist"? Isn't feminism what taught women to slap people for no good reason?
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

boycottamericanwomen wrote:
Anywhere is easier for western men, especially Asia. Haven't you heard about how crazy asian girls are for white guys? Although, now with the nuclear disaster in Japan, and the ongoing media cover-up, don't be surprised if millions of people start dying of radiation disease very soon.
These white guys are dependent on white women to even be white in the first place. These Asian girls who are dependent on Asian men to even be Asian in the first place.

To be white, you had to have had a white father and a white mother.

To be Asian, you had to have had an Asian father and an Asian mother.

If a white guy and an Asian girl have children, they produce a child who is neither white nor Asian.

Who's gonna want to date and marry this Eurasian? If they're a girl maybe it's okay. But Eurasian males are out of luck in the dating market. I know many of them.

Now you see why these white man/Asian woman relationships are inherently unsustainable. Within one generation the traits that attracted the two individuals to each other are gone, and in their place is a new child who does not have the advantage his parents did by belonging to one specific race.

Call me a Stormfronter or White Supremacist if you want. Just don't be surprised if your Eurasian boy grows up to become a sexually-frustrated violent thug because no girl of any race wants him.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

[
If a white guy and an Asian girl have children, they produce a child who is neither white nor Asian.

Who's gonna want to date and marry this Eurasian? If they're a girl maybe it's okay....
Call me a Stormfronter or White Supremacist if you want. Just don't be surprised if your Eurasian boy grows up to become a sexually-frustrated violent thug because no girl of any race wants him.
They will produce a child that looks a bit like many Russian guys or Hungarian guys look. Or Finns. And you are right, few girls may want them in the US ( or other Anglo places) or in Japan. But these are inherently nasty, racist countries. It is not the boy's fault. The countries are bad.

The boy will be very popular in the Philippines and also in many places like Brazil or Honduras where he will look a bit like the local guys- the Indian Mestizos. And in Russia, about a quarter of the population looks Eurasian like that. And they do not go without a date.

When such a boy grows up, hopefully he will be living in a global world where he can freely go here and there and live a global life, instead of being locked in one or two fascistic racist places where his human/social rights are violated.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

ladislav wrote:[

Who's gonna want to date and marry this Eurasian? If they're a girl maybe it's okay....
They will produce a child that looks a bit like many Russian guys or Hungarian guys look. Or Finns. And you are right, few girls may want them in the US ( or other Anglo places) or in Japan. But these are inherently nasty, racist countries. It is not the boy's fault. The countries are bad.

The boy will be very popular in the Philippines and also in many places like Brazil or Honduras where he will look a bit like the local guys- the Indian Mestizos. And in Russia, about a quarter of the population looks Eurasian like that. And they do not go without a date.

When such a boy grows up, hopefully he will be living in a global world where he can freely go here and there and live a global life, instead of being locked in one or two fascistic racist places where his human/social rights are violated.
yea, as long as you don't raise your children in America, they should be fine. And if you DO raise your children in America, then you need to have your fuckign head examined. America is the WORST place in the world to raise children or start a family.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Okay, so back to the original topic- does anyone have any articles that were written about western women who are living in Asia and who can't get dates and are unwanted by the local and foreign men there?

Read the book online
Download the book
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

yea, as long as you don't raise your children in America, they should be fine. And if you DO raise your children in America, then you need to have your fuckign head examined. America is the WORST place in the world to raise children or start a family.
Yup, and also, any of the Anglo countries or Japan ( a country with history of fascism, racial intolerance and exclusivity) suck for racially mixed kids. Here in the Philippines, a Eurasian boy will need to get a baseball bat to keep girls away from him. And in Russia or many E. Euro countries he will not be called Eurasian, he will just be called by the name of the country he was born in.

The labels - white, Asian, Eurasian are not universal. They are mainly Anglo and New World constructs. In Russia, for example, a Eurasian look is just called Russian look.

So, let's have those mixed kids. We just have to make sure they know where to go to find gals and that they are internationally mobile and have enough money to live where they can enjoy life to the fullest and do not need to be stuck in the bleak and mean places where they are treated badly.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

Vary good point I had never really gave too much thought.

My kids will be half white half asian.

Fantastic idea to plan ahead where they will be most happy.

thanks for the tip.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

First of all, you used that meaningless word "racist" twice. I always get suspicious of people who throw that word around like it's nothing. It's kind of ironic that all the people who cry "racism" are the same ones who intentionally go to Asian countries where the Asian girls love them simply for being white. In other words, what you're saying is "I'm not a racist...but I am gonna use my whiteness to my advantage!"

I have been approached by Asian girls in the past, and I rejected them all. I absolutely refuse to date an Asian woman and if that makes me racist so be it. I'm not scared of the dreaded "r-word". I refuse to produce a child who is not of the same racial identity as myself. I am white and my children will be white.

You might tell me "why does race matter?" Come on, don't play stupid. You love being the only white guy in your little Filipino town. If race doesn't matter, then why do all these Asian women want white guys? Why do all you "non-racist" white guys want Asian women?

And a global world would be a great tragedy. It would mean the end of every traditional civilization on the planet. If the world truly were "global" as you desire and every single Filipino woman had children with a white guy, the Filipino people would cease to exist. The Filipina women you depend upon to get your sexual kicks will only continue to exist as long as Filipino men and Filipina women continue to have children.

In other words, you're dependent on another race's men to produce the women you so desire. Now do you see the problem?
BigDug
Freshman Poster

Post by BigDug »

AmericanInMexico wrote:

First of all, you used that meaningless word "racist" twice. I always get suspicious of people who throw that word around like it's nothing. It's kind of ironic that all the people who cry "racism" are the same ones who intentionally go to Asian countries where the Asian girls love them simply for being white. In other words, what you're saying is "I'm not a racist...but I am gonna use my whiteness to my advantage!"

I have been approached by Asian girls in the past, and I rejected them all. I absolutely refuse to date an Asian woman and if that makes me racist so be it. I'm not scared of the dreaded "r-word". I refuse to produce a child who is not of the same racial identity as myself. I am white and my children will be white.

You might tell me "why does race matter?" Come on, don't play stupid. You love being the only white guy in your little Filipino town. If race doesn't matter, then why do all these Asian women want white guys? Why do all you "non-racist" white guys want Asian women?

And a global world would be a great tragedy. It would mean the end of every traditional civilization on the planet. If the world truly were "global" as you desire and every single Filipino woman had children with a white guy, the Filipino people would cease to exist. The Filipina women you depend upon to get your sexual kicks will only continue to exist as long as Filipino men and Filipina women continue to have children.

In other words, you're dependent on another race's men to produce the women you so desire. Now do you see the problem?
Look up caucasian birth rates. Our culture is dying as we speak. You finding a white wife an having a couple of white kids won't change the fact that the Anglo birthdate will not sustain to keep its culture. When a Muslim family in Europe is having 8 kids per family while Anglo families in Germany are having 1.5 kids per family, with 2.1 kids per family being necessary to sustain a culture...you're not going to be able to cling to that culture for much longer.

The world is always in flux. Viewing the world with a narrow mind, clinging to the past, unable to accept the possibilities and the reality of our ever increasing globalization which will continue to merge us all into one is the exact narrow-mindedness that keeps American men in check, not looking at other options, content to wallow in their misery.

Half Asian-half white kids are viewed negatively in some countries based on the paradigm that your eyes have today. As much as the world has changed in the past 20 years, how much will that paradigm shift when your child reaches 18?

Also, race and culture are two different things. Just because you are a specific race, does not mean you only have a certain culture. America is full of every race, and being raised in America with American schooling and American media will produce someone of a different cultural character than someone raised in the Philippines, even if the parents in America both immigrated from
The Philippines. The parents will have their influence, but the child's location will also have its influence. If millions of men had half-white half-Filipino kids, it wouldn't suddenly mean the culture would disappear. As long as the media, schools, and teaching exist, and as long as the parents still instill those values, the chdren would still be Filipino.

We can't automatically assume "race" and "culture" to be the same. I met a girl from Khazakstan who looked like she was pure Korean. if you saw her on the street, you would assume she had Korean culture and upbringing.

So what exactly is this "white" culture you are trying to maintain and are afraid to lose?
Last edited by BigDug on September 14th, 2011, 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

BigDug wrote:
Look up caucasian birth rates. Our culture is dying as we speak.
That was the only part of your comments that have any meaning to me. Everything else you said is irrelevant nonsense.

Your message to me is that white people should just give up and accept their own doom.

Are you white? If so, then you are one sad human being.
BigDug
Freshman Poster

Post by BigDug »

If you think my opinion is irrelevant, then you're not worth my time. And I think it's sad that you feel so strongly that we must remain separate races. We should just shore up all borders and refuse to allow anyone to leave their country of birth then.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

BigDug wrote:If you think my opinion is irrelevant, then you're not worth my time. And I think it's sad that you feel so strongly that we must remain separate races. We should just shore up all borders and refuse to allow anyone to leave their country of birth then.
That isn't what I think is sad. Like I've said before, I don't care if people have sex with people of other races.

My problem is the essential hypocrisy of many white guys who go to Asian countries and scream the word "racism" every 5 minutes all while taking advantage of the fact that as a white guy in an Asian country, they're gonna get all the attention from the women. That is what is sad.

You also, instead of actually debating my points, decided to go off into a hyperbole about shoring up all borders and refusing to let anyone travel. My point which you failed to debate is that you gave up.

You gave up.

And once again, in case you didn't understand, you gave up.

Talking with glee about the impending doom of your own race makes you sick and sadistic. Something tells me you wouldn't speak with so much glee about the end of any other race.
BigDug
Freshman Poster

Post by BigDug »

AmericanInMexico wrote:
BigDug wrote:If you think my opinion is irrelevant, then you're not worth my time. And I think it's sad that you feel so strongly that we must remain separate races. We should just shore up all borders and refuse to allow anyone to leave their country of birth then.
That isn't what I think is sad. Like I've said before, I don't care if people have sex with people of other races.

My problem is the essential hypocrisy of many white guys who go to Asian countries and scream the word "racism" every 5 minutes all while taking advantage of the fact that as a white guy in an Asian country, they're gonna get all the attention from the women. That is what is sad.

You also, instead of actually debating my points, decided to go off into a hyperbole about shoring up all borders and refusing to let anyone travel. My point which you failed to debate is that you gave up.

You gave up.

And once again, in case you didn't understand, you gave up.

Talking with glee about the impending doom of your own race makes you sick and sadistic. Something tells me you wouldn't speak with so much glee about the end of any other race.
I gave up what? I didn't see that point as something that needed debating. I only brought up birthrates to illustrate a point. I'm not personally on a crusade to maintain my race, nor do I feel like anyone else should either. I think people should live their lives the way they want. I don't think people are down on "white women", only women of American and other Western cultures. I personally find asian women more attractive, but I have dated mostly white women throughout my life. I have also dated hispanic (equadorian, mexican, and puerto rican). If I found an American women who would treat me with the level of respect, love, and undying devotion (that whole "till death do us part" thing), then I'm more than open to that possibility. But 50% divorce rate with 70-90% initiated by the woman means I have about a 40% chance of my woman leaving me and taking half my stuff in America. But that's a different discussion.

I agree with you about people throwing the word "racist" around too much. Honestly, every single person on the planet has some racial bias. Whether it's cultural upbringing, media induced stereotypes, personal biases developed through interaction, or subconscious preferences and desires. We all have some sort of "racism" inside us. Some more than others. I don't really think that is the driving force of this website though.

Race is not a concern of mine when it comes to what my child will look like. What you call, "giving up", I call "not allowing race to sway my decisions". I'm not in a race to maintain white peoples' population. And maybe I was wrong to knock your decision based on the fact that our "white population" is eventually going to collapse, because honestly none of that is a motivation of mine.

You can have your bias to only procreate with white people and I can respect it without calling you a racist (as I have not used that word towards you.) I have less bias when it comes to race and what I want my children to look like. Will my child have less opportunity or be more disrespected because of his race? Probably, as no other race on the planet enjoys less racism than pure white people. But I'm also short, which means I carry short person genes, and short people are just as disrespected in the world. So I don't really have much option as I am a short, bald guy who already carries inferior genes. So should I not have children at all?
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

BigDug wrote: I gave up what? I didn't see that point as something that needed debating. I only brought up birthrates to illustrate a point. I'm not personally on a crusade to maintain my race, nor do I feel like anyone else should either. I think people should live their lives the way they want. I don't think people are down on "white women", only women of American and other Western cultures. I personally find asian women more attractive, but I have dated mostly white women throughout my life. I have also dated hispanic (equadorian, mexican, and puerto rican). If I found an American women who would treat me with the level of respect, love, and undying devotion (that whole "till death do us part" thing), then I'm more than open to that possibility. But 50% divorce rate with 70-90% initiated by the woman means I have about a 40% chance of my woman leaving me and taking half my stuff in America. But that's a different discussion.

I agree with you about people throwing the word "racist" around too much. Honestly, every single person on the planet has some racial bias. Whether it's cultural upbringing, media induced stereotypes, personal biases developed through interaction, or subconscious preferences and desires. We all have some sort of "racism" inside us. Some more than others. I don't really think that is the driving force of this website though.

Race is not a concern of mine when it comes to what my child will look like. What you call, "giving up", I call "not allowing race to sway my decisions". I'm not in a race to maintain white peoples' population. And maybe I was wrong to knock your decision based on the fact that our "white population" is eventually going to collapse, because honestly none of that is a motivation of mine.

You can have your bias to only procreate with white people and I can respect it without calling you a racist (as I have not used that word towards you.) I have less bias when it comes to race and what I want my children to look like. Will my child have less opportunity or be more disrespected because of his race? Probably, as no other race on the planet enjoys less racism than pure white people. But I'm also short, which means I carry short person genes, and short people are just as disrespected in the world. So I don't really have much option as I am a short, bald guy who already carries inferior genes. So should I not have children at all?
When I said you gave up, I meant you basically wrote off the entire white race. You made it sound like white people are going to die out no matter what and we should just accept this new reality.

Does white people dying out not bother you? What if it was that the Native Americans were all going to die out? Would you then find that to be horrible?

I would find it horrible that any race were to die out.

I thank you for not using the word racist, since it is the most meaningless word. As for being short, come to Mexico and get a white Mexican woman. I am 5'8 and have no problem meeting white women here. Only in the United States are women obsessed with dating men 6'5 tall.