Russian Women in L.A.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Russian Women in L.A.

Post by ssjparris »

Okay folks, dudes and ghouls i have good experiences to share with you as well as bad experiences to share.

lets get started with the bad.

L.A. American women in rich spots

Stay the f**k away from them. they are at their worst. its like bitches to the Max. LOTS AND LOTS of women roaming about in westwood ( a wealthy spot ).
they are super rude and male hate is even greater here in wealthy spots in america. as well as paranoia about men being dangerous. their paranoid of men
here like i have never seen it before.

1. they hate it when you stare at them
2. they DONT want to talk. it pisses the off if you try to continue a conversation
3. if they ASSUME you are looking at them paranoid again. they will go to the other side of the room. where you can't see them.
4. They are seriously angrier, bitchier, and cockier then the typical american girl in poor areas and middle class areas like redondo beach or long beach.

now the good news well kinda

Russian women in L.A.

1. i stared at them before i approached they did NOT care if i stared at them. unlike american bitches. yeesh.
2. i looked at their body. they had no problem with that either. unless your an american man hating whore.

They were sittiing down at a italian restaurant outside waiting to be seated inside. i heard them talking in russian. so i decided to speak russian to them. They were suprised and gave a genuine laugh of amusement. They invited me in their presence like they knew me already.

I felt SUPER comfortable around them. it was a goregous russian blonde and a russian burnette. i was standing next to the burnette while she was sitting down. we were at almost touching distance. i felt so good being this close. they really made me feel comfortable automatically.

the conversation really flowed too. i told the burnette pre kras na ya. which menas beautiful. she had a blast with that one and giggled uproariously.

the bad side about them was that they were bitches and seemed to be after money. the burnette asked me if i was an officer in the military. the blonde asked another guy if " that car was his". but they where WAY WAY BETTER BITCHES then the american bitches around. i got a really good vibe off of them so this was okay.

they introduced me to their friend that owns and works at the italian restuarant she was actually italian herself. This lady was also pleasent. and very inviting as well.

they had to go into the restuarant so we parted ways and said good bye. i was talking to the guys that park the cars for the restaurant we were looking at a really nice ferrari 599 whoa mama !!!.

so i left walked down to the street light and i look over my shoulder towards where the resturant is and guess who was looking at me. the burnette. having chit chat outside with the " car helper dudes " she was looking at me right in the eyes directly. pure magic moment. you know that song " this magic moment so different and so new... " that's what was playing in my head when we locked eyes....

so i approached her with that song stuck in my head still. she walked back into the restaurant and sneaked one more peak at me. i asked if i could go in and the "park my car dudes" told me i can't come in unless i pay. DAMN !!!!!...

AT LEAST THEY KNOW THE OWNER. I KNOW THE OWNER NOW TOO SO......YES YES YES ANOTHER CHANCE.

but wait there are other russian ukrainian babes running around here some where

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ajvf97
Freshman Poster

Post by ajvf97 »

It seems to me that they were most likely Americanized Russian women. Our American culture is so toxic that it simply changes foreign women for the worse. This is only a generalization as there are foreign women who come to the USA and stick to their principles but I have seen too many immigrant women get an attitude "right off the boat" or "fresh across the border". I have heard countless stories of foreign women being changed by the culture here that it destroys them and their relationships. Some have been so apalled by the culture that that could not handle it and moved back to their homeland. Point is if you're going to be in a relationship with a foreign woman and/or marry her then do it in her country and don't ever bring her here to the U.S.

Nice to hear that these Russian women at least gave you the time of day though. American women (especially L.A.) walk by like I don't even exist but when I travel to other countries there is no "bitch shield" or ice to break. As far as the brunette is concerned, I think she's worth a shot but always remember that L.A. has sizable Russian and Ukrainian communities so feel free to reach out. If that doesn't work then hop on a plane to Eastern Europe because there's plenty more where they came from. Just keep your options open but avoid the American-born and raised women regardless of their race or ethnicity.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Thank you for your understanding and genuine advice. i appreciate it and agree 100% with it too.

Yeah man people such as HAVE2FLY (he lives in U.S. and is ukrainian) here on the forum have said The russian, ukrainian, and maldovian women that come to live here in the USA are ALL gold diggers. he also told me personally that America changes them into Bitches reallly really fast.

A friend living in the states confirmed this. my friend also said the foreign slavic women are after the american dream i.e. money. like you said, " fresh off the boarder" they start to change. i notice the change after they have been here for three weeks. that is all it takes. and they start to become anti-social, don't want men to approach them, and you know the works.

So i am going to work more on my russian because the women winston met in THEIR country is totally different from the russians i have met here in USA. you were correct again. i plan on speaking it fluently HAVE2FLY said to learn russian instead of ukrainian ( i want to live there) as majority of east europe, ukraine and russia know russian.
frontier
Freshman Poster

Post by frontier »

ajvf97 wrote:It seems to me that they were most likely Americanized Russian women. Our American culture is so toxic that it simply changes foreign women for the worse. This is only a generalization as there are foreign women who come to the USA and stick to their principles but I have seen too many immigrant women get an attitude "right off the boat" or "fresh across the border". I have heard countless stories of foreign women being changed by the culture here that it destroys them and their relationships. Some have been so apalled by the culture that that could not handle it and moved back to their homeland. Point is if you're going to be in a relationship with a foreign woman and/or marry her then do it in her country and don't ever bring her here to the U.S.
You sound like a homosexual queer. Foreign women never become "americanized'. It happens in rare cases usually if the man is a weaking closeted gay type. If anything foreign women stick to their culture as much as possible. They adopt some things, but everyone does when they are in a new place. However, they keep their good side.
frontier
Freshman Poster

Post by frontier »

ssjparris wrote:Thank you for your understanding and genuine advice. i appreciate it and agree 100% with it too.

Yeah man people such as HAVE2FLY (he lives in U.S. and is ukrainian) here on the forum have said The russian, ukrainian, and maldovian women that come to live here in the USA are ALL gold diggers. he also told me personally that America changes them into Bitches reallly really fast.

A friend living in the states confirmed this. my friend also said the foreign slavic women are after the american dream i.e. money. like you said, " fresh off the boarder" they start to change. i notice the change after they have been here for three weeks. that is all it takes. and they start to become anti-social, don't want men to approach them, and you know the works.

So i am going to work more on my russian because the women winston met in THEIR country is totally different from the russians i have met here in USA. you were correct again. i plan on speaking it fluently HAVE2FLY said to learn russian instead of ukrainian ( i want to live there) as majority of east europe, ukraine and russia know russian.
You and that other guy you mention are fags. That is false and you don't know how Eastern Europe works. Firstly, most of these girls never change. Only a few scammers get in and they were always bad. And the ones that act American are the ones that came here here at an early age. So they are Americans. The ones that came within the decade have the same values as they had back home but they make minor adjustments. It is true women in Eastern Europe the girls like men that are financially stable and educated. Not a billionare, but they don't like lazy idiots because in their culture lazy oafs are celebrated. if you are uneducated and act like a typical American moron, then you can never get a girl from Eastern Europe. if anything I met more girls from Eastern Europe that criticize how fat and useless American girls are and how gay many American men like yourself have become. Learn some history instead following a fag. Eastern European men that bad mouth their women are always the ones that are closeted fags.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

You and that other guy you mention are fags. That is false and you don't know how Eastern Europe works. Firstly, most of these girls never change. Only a few scammers get in and they were always bad. And the ones that act American are the ones that came here here at an early age. So they are Americans. The ones that came within the decade have the same values as they had back home but they make minor adjustments. It is true women in Eastern Europe the girls like men that are financially stable and educated. Not a billionare, but they don't like lazy idiots because in their culture lazy oafs are celebrated. if you are uneducated and act like a typical American moron, then you can never get a girl from Eastern Europe. if anything I met more girls from Eastern Europe that criticize how fat and useless American girls are and how gay many American men like yourself have become. Learn some history instead following a fag. Eastern European men that bad mouth their women are always the ones that are closeted fags.
Oh wow, calling everyone a fag is so smart and educated! I freaking applause to you!

I am a "fag" who was born and raised in FSU. Making separate points is easier:

One - ssjparis came up to some girls in the mall for no reason. Just judging from his posts you can see that he has issues with self-control, self-respect and self-understanding. It seems to me he does not understand why he lives in this world and where is his place. Well, he lives on another planet so to speak. Why come to some girls at the mall and then judge a whole country based on that? That's very narrow-minded or childish. Even when I come to some Russian speaking girls in the nightclub they don't always talk to me, especially those that chase high-class and money. They take over "I'm a princess" mentality from American girls very quickly and look only for a millionaire or a douchebag who treats them like shit, typical American way of dating. So I don't care about those stupid bitches, they can go f**k themselves.

Two - girls DO change! I've seen hundreds, if not thousands of them in many cities in the U.S. I've seen a few dozen when I lived in Europe. THOSE IN EUROPE CHANGE MUCH LESS or let's say European culture does not change girls from FSU as much as U.S. culture does. Italian and French guys will not be really laughing at you when you listen to some music which is not played on the radio. American guys DO, they laugh at everything they were not exposed to. And to be honest - average American guy is NOT exposed to anything in his life besides MTV, BET and CNN (well, some do watch Discovery, but how many? 5-10%? if even!). Every time I try to listen to some Eurodance music I hear some dude laughing outside :) Ha-ha-ha, so "funny", music that I listen to is about love and passion, but hey - commercial hip-hop about drugs, money and bling-bling is way better. NOT! Those shallow idiots are everywhere. American guys are just not willing to accept anything foreign or anything that is not on the radio or MTV, that is very sad! I feel bad for them living their whole life being so close-minded, but that's what American society promotes and encourages! Consume what is given to you, not something you wish for because you don't even know what to wish for! "THE MATRIX HAS YOU..." By the way - THIS IS A REASON why many American guys divorce foreign women - American guys ARE NOT willing to change, they don't want to accept foreign culture, they don't embrace different mentality and emotions - they treat their brides as some degraded uneducated slaves from Africa. So dumb, so dumb...Facepalm.
I mentioned it many times - high school is what corrupts girls that come to the U.S. If they moved after the age of 17-18 - most likely they will stay Russian or whatever their country was. If they moved to the U.S. below that age - they will become American! U.S. high school with its degraded morals, drugs, sleep-overs and constant stupid football games kicks out all social and ethnic culture out of those girls.
Now some women change even after they move at mature age. I know hundreds of examples when families divorce after 20 years of marriage in Russia after they come to the U.S. It's just they don't get along any more, if their marriage was built on respect, trust and emotional connection - American culture does not enforce or support those values!

Three - Russian women laugh at American women, but when they move to the U.S. they get FAT TOO! Again, I've seen it hundreds of times! The difference is - Russian girls will do everything they can to lose it and stay fit, also thanks to their childhood with healthy organic home-made from scratch foods, they are able to do so. Unlike American girls, who grew up eating GMO hormone pesticide herbicide poisoned foods. Russian girls move to the U.S. with good physiology and health most of the time, with model-like bodies and manners/taste in clothes/need to develop mentally/follow trends in society. Well, what kind of trends does U.S. society offer??? Money, more money and loneliness, or so-called "independence", selfish-bitchy behavior etc.

Four - I agree that scammers change and that men tend to hook on scammer girls from Russia or FSU. I also agree that no girl wants a fat lazy shallow guy, who is watching baseball with beer everyday! BUT surprisingly many shallow girls that overstay their visa marry such guys and even "show-off" to other Russian girls as "being very happy" so other girls who are single would get jealous and envy them. Yes, again, I've seen it many times and I do my best to make fun of those shallow dumb bitches every time I see them. In Russian I say: "Насосала грин карту", meaning "you blow-jobed your legal U.S. status".

Five - Oh yes, men that bad-mouth Russian or FSU women are some-times considered... not fags, but those that don't get girls, let's say losers. But I don't give a f**k about that. If a girl is trash, I say so. There are people to respect and there are people that just don't deserve to be respected. I treat all people well, but who I respect is for me to decide.

Six - women that lived in the U.S. and see through bull-shit are the best in my opinion, but they are VERY hard to find because many of them are taken by successful American guys very quickly. Also some of those girls believe that all Russian guys are drunks, some believe that all American guys are empty shallow uneducated drug-addicted trash. It all comes down to their experience in life. Again, I brake those stereotypes when I talk to girls, but some don't care, some would not listen, some are too shallow to even understand, some are considering dating a guy named "John" or "Dave" better (or let's say "cooler") than dating a guy named "Ivan" or "Victor" - those girls are extremely shallow, once they get used to dating an American guy, they will get bored, like kids get bored playing with a new toy, but I've met such girls too, many younger ones think that way when they "get off the boat" because of Hollywood movies influence (every American guy is a hero, who saves the girl and treats her like a princess etc). Hollywood perception of the U.S. is very strong, again especially with younger girls.

English is my second language, so pardon my French.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Oh wow, calling everyone a fag is so smart and educated! I freaking applause to you!

One - ssjparis came up to some girls in the mall for no reason. Just judging from his posts you can see that he has issues with self-control, self-respect and self-understanding. It seems to me he does not understand why he lives in this world and where is his place. Well, he lives on another planet so to speak. Why come to some girls at the mall and then judge a whole country based on that? That's very narrow-minded or childish. Even when I come to some Russian speaking girls in the nightclub they don't always talk to me, especially those that chase high-class and money. They take over "I'm a princess" mentality from American girls very quickly and look only for a millionaire or a douchebag who treats them like shit, typical American way of dating. So I don't care about those stupid bitches, they can go f**k themselves.

Two - girls DO change! I've seen hundreds, if not thousands of them in many cities in the U.S. I've seen a few dozen when I lived in Europe. THOSE IN EUROPE CHANGE MUCH LESS or let's say European culture does not change girls from FSU as much as U.S. culture does. Italian and French guys will not be really laughing at you when you listen to some music which is not played on the radio. American guys DO, they laugh at everything they were not exposed to. And to be honest - average American guy is NOT exposed to anything in his life besides MTV, BET and CNN (well, some do watch Discovery, but how many? 5-10%? if even!). Every time I try to listen to some Eurodance music I hear some dude laughing outside :) Ha-ha-ha, so "funny", music that I listen to is about love and passion, but hey - commercial hip-hop about drugs, money and bling-bling is way better. NOT! Those shallow idiots are everywhere. American guys are just not willing to accept anything foreign or anything that is not on the radio or MTV, that is very sad! I feel bad for them living their whole life being so close-minded, but that's what American society promotes and encourages! Consume what is given to you, not something you wish for because you don't even know what to wish for! "THE MATRIX HAS YOU..." By the way - THIS IS A REASON why many American guys divorce foreign women - American guys ARE NOT willing to change, they don't want to accept foreign culture, they don't embrace different mentality and emotions - they treat their brides as some degraded uneducated slaves from Africa. So dumb, so dumb...Facepalm.
I mentioned it many times - high school is what corrupts girls that come to the U.S. If they moved after the age of 17-18 - most likely they will stay Russian or whatever their country was. If they moved to the U.S. below that age - they will become American! U.S. high school with its degraded morals, drugs, sleep-overs and constant stupid football games kicks out all social and ethnic culture out of those girls.
Now some women change even after they move at mature age. I know hundreds of examples when families divorce after 20 years of marriage in Russia after they come to the U.S. It's just they don't get along any more, if their marriage was built on respect, trust and emotional connection - American culture does not enforce or support those values!

Three - Russian women laugh at American women, but when they move to the U.S. they get FAT TOO! Again, I've seen it hundreds of times! The difference is - Russian girls will do everything they can to lose it and stay fit, also thanks to their childhood with healthy organic home-made from scratch foods, they are able to do so. Unlike American girls, who grew up eating GMO hormone pesticide herbicide poisoned foods. Russian girls move to the U.S. with good physiology and health most of the time, with model-like bodies and manners/taste in clothes/need to develop mentally/follow trends in society. Well, what kind of trends does U.S. society offer??? Money, more money and loneliness, or so-called "independence", selfish-bitchy behavior etc.

Four - I agree that scammers change and that men tend to hook on scammer girls from Russia or FSU. I also agree that no girl wants a fat lazy shallow guy, who is watching baseball with beer everyday! BUT surprisingly many shallow girls that overstay their visa marry such guys and even "show-off" to other Russian girls as "being very happy" so other girls who are single would get jealous and envy them. Yes, again, I've seen it many times and I do my best to make fun of those shallow dumb bitches every time I see them. In Russian I say: "Насосала грин карту", meaning "you blow-jobed your legal U.S. status".

Five - Oh yes, men that bad-mouth Russian or FSU women are some-times considered... not fags, but those that don't get girls, let's say losers. But I don't give a f**k about that. If a girl is trash, I say so. There are people to respect and there are people that just don't deserve to be respected. I treat all people well, but who I respect is for me to decide.

Six - women that lived in the U.S. and see through bull-shit are the best in my opinion, but they are VERY hard to find because many of them are taken by successful American guys very quickly. Also some of those girls believe that all Russian guys are drunks, some believe that all American guys are empty shallow uneducated drug-addicted trash. It all comes down to their experience in life. Again, I brake those stereotypes when I talk to girls, but some don't care, some would not listen, some are too shallow to even understand, some are considering dating a guy named "John" or "Dave" better (or let's say "cooler") than dating a guy named "Ivan" or "Victor" - those girls are extremely shallow, once they get used to dating an American guy, they will get bored, like kids get bored playing with a new toy, but I've met such girls too, many younger ones think that way when they "get off the boat" because of Hollywood movies influence (every American guy is a hero, who saves the girl and treats her like a princess etc). Hollywood perception of the U.S. is very strong, again especially with younger girls.

Good commentary Have2fly. I have to agree with everything you wrote.
frontier
Freshman Poster

Post by frontier »

zboy1 wrote:

Good commentary Have2fly. I have to agree with everything you wrote.
Of course you would agree since are a honosexual that has sex with animals.
frontier
Freshman Poster

Post by frontier »

have2fly wrote:

I am connvinced you are a homosexual and that you know nothing about Russia or culture of Eastern Europe.

1. Nighclubs in America suck and the crappier Russians go there. Russian themed nightclubs are different depending on the area. Now if a girl is looking for money directly, well that is a certified hooker you are dealing with. SO all you can get are shitty women. Doesn't matter. But Russian women over all DO care about your job. They don't llike lazy drunken f***s. American women like lazy guys because they are uneducate as long as the guy looks like a homosexual

2. MOST DO NOT change. Only less than 5 percent change. One of the reasons is because most American men are homos and don't know how to handle a real woman and don't know how to use force. Russians want men that TAKE ACTION not men that ask constant advise from the women. Due to the radical femnism in America, men have to ask for permission for everything. In Russian and Eastern European culture you don't ask women permission for every thing in a relationship. I know a Russian girls that left her American boyfriend because he asked permission for litle things like if he can water the plants.
3. Therea are more girls in Russia and EE that come to America HATING American women. Less than 5 percent get fat. Most of them despise not just how American women are so fat but also their attitude in the way they act like men. I spoke to more girls than you and they hate them. A Russian woman rather be dead than go out on the street fat. So many of them tell me how American girls dress like shit. And they are right.
4. A woman that is a scammer is a scammer always. It is a patterned behavior. People don't just do it all of a sudden.
5. Russian and EE men treat their men different from foreign men. So while they think you might be inferior, they are doing somethign else for a foreign guy.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

I am connvinced you are a homosexual and that you know nothing about Russia or culture of Eastern Europe.
Seems like you talk too much about being gay. Makes me think gay topic is too interesting for you for a reason :lol:
Yeah, of course I know nothing of Russia or Eastern Europe, I just grew up there, that's all. I mean people that grow up in countries have no idea about the culture ;)
1. Nighclubs in America suck and the crappier Russians go there. Russian themed nightclubs are different depending on the area. Now if a girl is looking for money directly, well that is a certified hooker you are dealing with. SO all you can get are shitty women. Doesn't matter. But Russian women over all DO care about your job. They don't llike lazy drunken f***s. American women like lazy guys because they are uneducate as long as the guy looks like a homosexual
Wow, homo is your favorite word.
American night clubs are total crap. Russian clubs in the U.S. are a bit better, but only in large cities - NYC, Chicago, L.A. etc. I agree with that. In Ukraine you get shows in night clubs, events, special parties, naked go-go dancers etc. Also clubs are styled much better, some are very unique. American clubs are worthless, that's why I don't really go out much anymore - it's a waste of money and time because you don't really meet any one in U.S. clubs, all you see is American guys desperatly running after 2-3 bitchy single girls that are not even decent looking.
Hahaha... Having a job is important for any girls. Russian or FSU girls of course will appreciate you having a job, but they will not leave you if you lose a job. Decent Russian/FSU girls will say: "OK, we are a couple, we will overcome this difficulty" etc. Bitchy ones will leave you because they were with you only for your money/status.
2. MOST DO NOT change. Only less than 5 percent change. One of the reasons is because most American men are homos and don't know how to handle a real woman and don't know how to use force. Russians want men that TAKE ACTION not men that ask constant advise from the women. Due to the radical femnism in America, men have to ask for permission for everything. In Russian and Eastern European culture you don't ask women permission for every thing in a relationship. I know a Russian girls that left her American boyfriend because he asked permission for litle things like if he can water the plants.
How do you know if they change or not? Did you grow up there? Do you know how to see when they change and how? I can see their change during my conversation with them. LOL - 5% change??? Well, if that's true - we can to Brooklyn, NY and find all kinds of sweet, romantic and honest Russian-FSU women? NO, that was 20 years ago, now the became a mix of Jersey Shore/Jewish American princesses. Why? They had lived in the U.S. for too long, so yes, they DO change. It depends on different scenario and how strong their character/family support is. Some even go through high school, but "stay" Russian (they actually don't, but they hold to their Russian-ness as much as they can). It also depends on the surrounding people. For example, in Chicago Russian girls change slower because there so many Russian-speaking people there, because there are so many Polish people there and other East Europeans and because American guys in Chicago are VERY used to seeing hot immigrant chicks - they are all over. Unlike, say, Michigan or Ohio - American guys are unexposed to big city life and any well-dressed foreign girl becomes an instant win, so American guys chase any foreign p***y they see.
3. Therea are more girls in Russia and EE that come to America HATING American women. Less than 5 percent get fat. Most of them despise not just how American women are so fat but also their attitude in the way they act like men. I spoke to more girls than you and they hate them. A Russian woman rather be dead than go out on the street fat. So many of them tell me how American girls dress like shit. And they are right.
Oh really? You spoke to hundreds and kept in touch with them since their arrival to the U.S. and after they had lived here for years? I did, in many cities in the U.S. Actually, Russian girls DO GET FAT when they come to the U.S. (I've seen many during exchange programs in the summer), but then they start to diet heavily because they are scared to go back to Russia like that. Some cannot lose it and go back to Russia, there they lose it within a few months. It is the processed poisoned American food, it's not always because American girls over-eat.
Hahaha, 5% again :) Actually it is more than that. Again, depending on how much pressure they go through - if Russian girl moves to smaller town in Alabama where people only eat fried food - she will lose her Russian-ness much quicker and most likely become mentally sick because of such a trashy lifestyle that country-side America has. I've talked to an American guy who married a Russian girl and brought her to the U.S. Well, she was making fun of American women and sweared to "never-ever" wear ugly shorts from Wal-Mart or become fat. Now, after she had been in the U.S. for 15 years, she walks around in plain ugly shorts and she is very fat. She gave up her resistance to American culture, I can totally understand her, especially having an American husband does not help at all. However, yes, not many Russian/FSU women get fat in the U.S. compared to American girls, but I think it is higher than 5%. The other thing is that they don't get AS fat as American girls do.
4. A woman that is a scammer is a scammer always. It is a patterned behavior. People don't just do it all of a sudden.
Exactly, but how do American guys know that they are being played? Interpreter interprets during social meetings, girl seem to say all kinds of romantic stuff, but who knows what she says behind his back? Who knows how to read her facial expressions? Who knows how to treat her looks, clothing style and what she says about herself? I do because I know the culture. American guys don't. Average American had never visited another American state nearby, needless to say other countries. That's why I am sick of people writing here that "Yes, those girls in Ukraine are all scammers". If you were scammed does not mean that everyone was. American guys tend to pick the girls they are used to seeing, so they go for girls that act similar to American girls. American guys don't even know what is a social dynamics of a date in Russia/FSU, when people meet, talk (no pick-up, no BS, just jokes and simple laugh), then people may go for a walk and romantically kiss etc. When there is music, girls may drink and dance with a guy. How often do American guys dance, especially around girls all wearing short skirts and high heels? American guys may read those girls as being slutty (and some of them are slutty), but some are just "dressed to impress", but in such way that is not understood in the U.S. etc etc etc...
5. Russian and EE men treat their men different from foreign men. So while they think you might be inferior, they are doing somethign else for a foreign guy.
Yes, because how can you treat American guy like a Russian guy? Many Russian/FSU girls see an American guy as something unique, "made in the U.S.A." But only while they are in Russia/FSU and only if they were not previously exposed to American men. Also Russian/FSU guys are easier to read sometimes and easier to understand/communicate. Again, depends on the girl. When I meet a girl who is looking for only an American guy who is a prince - usually she has no idea what she is talking about and believes in stereotype from Hollywood movies. I always try to explain to her how dumb she is, but surprisingly even some older 30-35 y.o. Russian/FSU women continue to believe that. It has to do with a romantic/naive nature of those girls, so they want to believe. Some girls just cannot stand all their stereotypes about happiness breaking :) However, I don't say "All American guys are idiots", I simply explain the way it is: only 20% of U.S. population has a Bachelors degree, there are tons of douchebags around, American guys will not appreciate your culture etc. And I hear what girls tell me about American guys: "I was upset and called John, he came and hugged me for 20 minutes and then offered to go to his place for some wine. WTF? Are there any real friends in the U.S. or just people taking advantage of you?" LOL, yeah, there are mostly people taking advantage of you in America. Other girl told me: "We went out with American guys, had a few beers and wanted to dance, but the guys said they have to go home. WTF? What's the point of drinking if you are not dancing?" Yeah, that girl was an exchange student and just went back to Ukraine 2 weeks ago. So I explained to her that people don't just simply "dance" in the U.S. to have fun, especially at an empty bar on a Thursday night - that would look "gay" or "awkward" for Americans.

So just imagine what Russian/FSU girls go through when they come to the U.S. There is not similarity to their culture, there are no places where people are dancing, their husband is ignorant and uneducated etc. And VERY FEW American men are willing to understand and help women with those challenges. Most American guys offer women to eat pizza and watch baseball for fun. That's not exactly Russian/FSU girl's idea of fun! Girls need to socialize, go to places, see people, see attractions/museums/concerts, also to show themselves so to speak, be able to wear an amazing new dress she just found at Macy's. And their wishes aren't that bad actually. There is nothing wrong with going to places.
frontier
Freshman Poster

Post by frontier »

have2fly wrote:
Seems like you talk too much about being gay. Makes me think gay topic is too interesting for you for a reason :lol:
Yeah, of course I know nothing of Russia or Eastern Europe, I just grew up there, that's all. I mean people that grow up in countries have no idea about the culture ;)
Wow, homo is your favorite word.
American night clubs are total crap. Russian clubs in the U.S. are a bit better, but only in large cities - NYC, Chicago, L.A. etc. I agree with that. In Ukraine you get shows in night clubs, events, special parties, naked go-go dancers etc. Also clubs are styled much better, some are very unique. American clubs are worthless, that's why I don't really go out much anymore - it's a waste of money and time because you don't really meet any one in U.S. clubs, all you see is American guys desperatly running after 2-3 bitchy single girls that are not even decent looking.
Hahaha... Having a job is important for any girls. Russian or FSU girls of course will appreciate you having a job, but they will not leave you if you lose a job. Decent Russian/FSU girls will say: "OK, we are a couple, we will overcome this difficulty" etc. Bitchy ones will leave you because they were with you only for your money/status.
How do you know if they change or not? Did you grow up there? Do you know how to see when they change and how? I can see their change during my conversation with them. LOL - 5% change??? Well, if that's true - we can to Brooklyn, NY and find all kinds of sweet, romantic and honest Russian-FSU women? NO, that was 20 years ago, now the became a mix of Jersey Shore/Jewish American princesses. Why? They had lived in the U.S. for too long, so yes, they DO change. It depends on different scenario and how strong their character/family support is. Some even go through high school, but "stay" Russian (they actually don't, but they hold to their Russian-ness as much as they can). It also depends on the surrounding people. For example, in Chicago Russian girls change slower because there so many Russian-speaking people there, because there are so many Polish people there and other East Europeans and because American guys in Chicago are VERY used to seeing hot immigrant chicks - they are all over. Unlike, say, Michigan or Ohio - American guys are unexposed to big city life and any well-dressed foreign girl becomes an instant win, so American guys chase any foreign p***y they see.
Oh really? You spoke to hundreds and kept in touch with them since their arrival to the U.S. and after they had lived here for years? I did, in many cities in the U.S. Actually, Russian girls DO GET FAT when they come to the U.S. (I've seen many during exchange programs in the summer), but then they start to diet heavily because they are scared to go back to Russia like that. Some cannot lose it and go back to Russia, there they lose it within a few months. It is the processed poisoned American food, it's not always because American girls over-eat.
Hahaha, 5% again :) Actually it is more than that. Again, depending on how much pressure they go through - if Russian girl moves to smaller town in Alabama where people only eat fried food - she will lose her Russian-ness much quicker and most likely become mentally sick because of such a trashy lifestyle that country-side America has. I've talked to an American guy who married a Russian girl and brought her to the U.S. Well, she was making fun of American women and sweared to "never-ever" wear ugly shorts from Wal-Mart or become fat. Now, after she had been in the U.S. for 15 years, she walks around in plain ugly shorts and she is very fat. She gave up her resistance to American culture, I can totally understand her, especially having an American husband does not help at all. However, yes, not many Russian/FSU women get fat in the U.S. compared to American girls, but I think it is higher than 5%. The other thing is that they don't get AS fat as American girls do.
Exactly, but how do American guys know that they are being played? Interpreter interprets during social meetings, girl seem to say all kinds of romantic stuff, but who knows what she says behind his back? Who knows how to read her facial expressions? Who knows how to treat her looks, clothing style and what she says about herself? I do because I know the culture. American guys don't. Average American had never visited another American state nearby, needless to say other countries. That's why I am sick of people writing here that "Yes, those girls in Ukraine are all scammers". If you were scammed does not mean that everyone was. American guys tend to pick the girls they are used to seeing, so they go for girls that act similar to American girls. American guys don't even know what is a social dynamics of a date in Russia/FSU, when people meet, talk (no pick-up, no BS, just jokes and simple laugh), then people may go for a walk and romantically kiss etc. When there is music, girls may drink and dance with a guy. How often do American guys dance, especially around girls all wearing short skirts and high heels? American guys may read those girls as being slutty (and some of them are slutty), but some are just "dressed to impress", but in such way that is not understood in the U.S. etc etc etc...
Yes, because how can you treat American guy like a Russian guy? Many Russian/FSU girls see an American guy as something unique, "made in the U.S.A." But only while they are in Russia/FSU and only if they were not previously exposed to American men. Also Russian/FSU guys are easier to read sometimes and easier to understand/communicate. Again, depends on the girl. When I meet a girl who is looking for only an American guy who is a prince - usually she has no idea what she is talking about and believes in stereotype from Hollywood movies. I always try to explain to her how dumb she is, but surprisingly even some older 30-35 y.o. Russian/FSU women continue to believe that. It has to do with a romantic/naive nature of those girls, so they want to believe. Some girls just cannot stand all their stereotypes about happiness breaking :) However, I don't say "All American guys are idiots", I simply explain the way it is: only 20% of U.S. population has a Bachelors degree, there are tons of douchebags around, American guys will not appreciate your culture etc. And I hear what girls tell me about American guys: "I was upset and called John, he came and hugged me for 20 minutes and then offered to go to his place for some wine. WTF? Are there any real friends in the U.S. or just people taking advantage of you?" LOL, yeah, there are mostly people taking advantage of you in America. Other girl told me: "We went out with American guys, had a few beers and wanted to dance, but the guys said they have to go home. WTF? What's the point of drinking if you are not dancing?" Yeah, that girl was an exchange student and just went back to Ukraine 2 weeks ago. So I explained to her that people don't just simply "dance" in the U.S. to have fun, especially at an empty bar on a Thursday night - that would look "gay" or "awkward" for Americans.

So just imagine what Russian/FSU girls go through when they come to the U.S. There is not similarity to their culture, there are no places where people are dancing, their husband is ignorant and uneducated etc. And VERY FEW American men are willing to understand and help women with those challenges. Most American guys offer women to eat pizza and watch baseball for fun. That's not exactly Russian/FSU girl's idea of fun! Girls need to socialize, go to places, see people, see attractions/museums/concerts, also to show themselves so to speak, be able to wear an amazing new dress she just found at Macy's. And their wishes aren't that bad actually. There is nothing wrong with going to places.
You really must be a homosexual if you don't realize facts and these are the facts.

At least you realize American clubs are worthless. They are stupid and most of the time action whether getting digits or a strike cannot be had unless you like fat women and they tend to be the majority inside American clubs. It is a waste of time. If you go into a high end club, no matter where in the world, all you will get is pure gold diggers. It doesn't matter. If you have no money, then they are going to think you are a waste.

As for change. The change is very little to NONE. ONLY 5 percent become really bad as in full blown American. Either they remain good looking and close minded, or they become fat whales. And Jersey Shore/JAP are all garbage. Women from Eastern Europe and Russia out of all foreign women change the least beacuse they hate to become what they would hate. An American woman to them is an inferior woman. They HATE how American women look and act more than anything. I seen them tell me how pathetic American women are. Russian and other EE women are very hardcore about looking good compared to an American woman. I ran into Polish, Serbian, and Romanian girls recently that lived in America for close to a decade and they never put on any weight or if they did, they always lost it, even those that have kids are hot MILFS. I remember one Ukrainian girl tell me "how can men like a woman that looks like elephant". Another reason why you are a bastard is there was no change 20 years ago in USA and now other than politically. The same women you got 20 years ago are the same woman you got in the last 10 or 5 years. It is no different. If you think it is different, then you are faggot and you are the offspring of a whore.

I also have a friend that is a professional photographer and works with women all over the world. Guess which women are always the most difficult to work with?? Yup, it is the American. He had girls from Russia and EE that lived in the U.S. for the last 5 to 10 years aside from the usual FOBs. Guess what? Most of them did not give him a problem. They always did their job smoothly and were fairly open. Now with the American girls it was nothing but HELL because they were always whiney cunts demanding a break every 5 minutes. It is all about CULTURE. Slavic cand even the Latin culture is that much different from the retarded Anglo culture which promotes nothing but perepetual conflict.

Now as for American men. The American men that are failures to get such women are those that are either too abusine, lack culture, or just closeted homosexuals. Most American men do not deserve such women because they are lazy and think having a good time is watching baseball or some gay MTV or Nascar racing. This is why most younger Russian and Eastern Europrean women whether those that came here recently or those in their homeleand or other locations like men are highly educated and have class. You know why??? Because these are the men with financial stability and more than likely mentaly stability. This does not make them gold diggers. If anything, it is a mutual strategy one both part to have fulfiling relationship. They don't like lazy redneck oafs or drunkards because that is what is mostly back in their home countries and isn't a upgrade in their life. Russian and EE women are far more educateded on average than even American women from high class backgrounds.
Last edited by frontier on September 17th, 2011, 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

frontier wrote:
I hear you Frontier about American men being less masculine then other men from around the word but you must realize that masculinity in America is not allowed to be expressed unless it's in a gym (but that's now changing), military, or sports setting. Therefore, men grow up emasculated, especially if they don't play sports or work out regularly. And add to the fact that America is a rich country only makes things worse because men in this county have the leisure time to play video games up into their adult years, be lazy bums their whole life, or do drugs and party their lives away.

Secondly, and most importantly, American men have to be extremely careful around American women because all a woman has to say in this country is, "he touched me!" or, "he raped me!" and his life could possibly be changed forever for the worse.

This is why American men are somewhat docile around women in the states and why they ask to do things BEFORE they take action, it's so they can have some kind of confirmation that they're not crossing any sexual harassment lines that could cause them to loose their jobs or land them jail.
frontier
Freshman Poster

Post by frontier »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
frontier wrote:
I hear you Frontier about American men being less masculine then other men from around the word but you must realize that masculinity in America is not allowed to be expressed unless it's in a gym (but that's now changing), military, or sports setting. Therefore, men grow up emasculated, especially if they don't play sports or work out regularly. And add to the fact that America is a rich country only makes things worse because men in this county have the leisure time to play video games up into their adult years, be lazy bums their whole life, or do drugs and party their lives away.

Secondly, and most importantly, American men have to be extremely careful around American women because all a woman has to say in this country is, "he touched me!" or, "he raped me!" and his life could possibly be changed forever for the worse.
This is why American men are somewhat docile around women in the states and why they ask to do things BEFORE they take action, it's so they can have some kind of confirmation that they're not crossing any sexual harassment lines that could cause them to loose their jobs or land them jail.
It is true. In America straight non-homosexual/bodybuild men live in a reign of terror under the feminist. In Eastern Europe and Russia they had the same radical feminist culture during the communist days but got rid of most of it because while it did some good things, it did horrendous things with relationships. It was Lenin and Stalin after all taht invented No-Fault divorce. In America if a bunch of guys want to make a comment about female celebs at work during an hour of resst(lunch) among other men, he could lose his job if a woman hears it. Yet women can sit around and talk abotu men all they want without any repercussion. American society is an unequal society on many levels.

This explains why American men are emasculated. Also the lack of feminine women adds a greater problem. There is only a tiny percent of hot women in America. Msot American women are overweight and butch. Now only the ugliest, laziest or unambitious men should deal with those women. However, femnazis want even normal non-body build/home men to for those women. This all creates tension in America.
Last edited by frontier on September 17th, 2011, 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

frontier wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:
frontier wrote:

It is true. In America straight non-homosexual/bodybuild men live in a reign of terror under the feminist. In Eastern Europe and Russia they had the same radical feminist culture during the communist days but got rid of most of it because while it did some good things, it did horrendous things with relationships. In America if a bunch of guys want to make a comment about female celebs at work during an hour of resst(lunch) among other men, he could lose his job if a woman hears it. Yet women can sit around and talk abotu men all they want without any repercussion. American society is an unequal society on many levels.
+1^

And this is one of the reasons why I'm getting out of America. It's terrifying that any strange illogical woman can accuse me of something I did not do, then I could at the very least get beat up by a bunch of manginas, to the worse, being thrown in jail losing all that I have worked for.
frontier
Freshman Poster

Post by frontier »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
frontier wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:
frontier wrote:

It is true. In America straight non-homosexual/bodybuild men live in a reign of terror under the feminist. In Eastern Europe and Russia they had the same radical feminist culture during the communist days but got rid of most of it because while it did some good things, it did horrendous things with relationships. In America if a bunch of guys want to make a comment about female celebs at work during an hour of resst(lunch) among other men, he could lose his job if a woman hears it. Yet women can sit around and talk abotu men all they want without any repercussion. American society is an unequal society on many levels.
+1^

And this is one of the reasons why I'm getting out of America. It's terrifying that any strange illogical woman can accuse me of something I did not do, then I could at the very least get beat up by a bunch of manginas, to the worse, being thrown in jail losing all that I have worked for.

White American women are very dangerous. If they had their way, they would do what Saddam did to the Kurds in the 1980s to normal straight men. Currently they use institutionalized violence.