don't really trust most russians from my experiences...

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
notfeelinusa
Freshman Poster

don't really trust most russians from my experiences...

Post by notfeelinusa »

I orignially went on this site trying to get advice about finding latina women in south america. After seeing some of the pictures and stories about Ukranian/Russian women however, I am intrigued. But I have some real reservations. Most of the Russians that I grew up with in public school were wannabe gang bangers. A lot of the women too. By that I mean they idolized Vin Diesel and Fast and the Furious. In middle school they all drew cars with flames on their binders. They spoke with a lot of profanity and the girls were not classy. The guys were tough as hell and I wouldn't want to scrap with any of them. They loved to fight in class and play stupid games like hit for hit.

Yet now that I have read some stories on here I realize this may have just been the lower class of russian immigrants.

I have some basic questions:

1.) what are the cultural differences between russians and ukranians?

2.) How are russian women different from ukranian women?

3.) Which women are generally more religious?
4.) What areas/websites/resources should I use to find a potential mother to my children and not a golddigger?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 17th, 2013, 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

If I was in Russia I would not feel safe either. There is a undercurrent of highly aggressive white males who roam around in packs beating up gypsies, blacks, homosexuals, and other minorities or alternative people. They don't want anybody but Russians in their land which is fine by me as I can understand.

Anyhow, and to make matters worse, the Russian government tolerates these kind of guys so that that tells me secretly they have the same beliefs.

As far as your questions, I'm not qualified to answer any of them.
frontier
Freshman Poster

Re: don't really trust most russians from my experiences...

Post by frontier »

notfeelinusa wrote:I orignially went on this site trying to get advice about finding latina women in south america. After seeing some of the pictures and stories about Ukranian/Russian women however, I am intrigued. But I have some real reservations. Most of the Russians that I grew up with in public school were wannabe gang bangers. A lot of the women too. By that I mean they idolized Vin Diesel and Fast and the Furious. In middle school they all drew cars with flames on their binders. They spoke with a lot of profanity and the girls were not classy. The guys were tough as hell and I wouldn't want to scrap with any of them. They loved to fight in class and play stupid games like hit for hit.

Yet now that I have read some stories on here I realize this may have just been the lower class of russian immigrants.

I have some basic questions:

4.) What areas/websites/resources should I use to find a potential mother to my children and not a golddigger?
Number 1 and 2 can be combined. They are both of the East Slavic branch and that is mostly what they are. Both have the same admixture. There are other ethnic groups in Russia including Kazaks, Georgians, and Chechens. Former two have their own independent countries.

3. Both are part of the Eastern Orthodox Church. However, there are many miorities that are Jewish, Catholic. and even Muslim(especially in Caucuses region).

4. Lots of information exits. Do some homework.

However, you hold such a prejudice by basing your opinions of Russians and Ukrainian on some middle school which makes you either a faggot or somewone with severe mental retardation. Those people you met are those that were born here or immigrated when they were infants.
Last edited by frontier on September 18th, 2011, 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
frontier
Freshman Poster

Post by frontier »

eurobrat wrote:They were Americanized dude.
Yes but they were recent arrivals or even born in the U.S.. So they always were American. The "ized" doesn't exist for them. I am willing to be though the people he ran into were Albanians because they are extremely pro-America and will do anything Americans tell them after the U.S. intervened in 1999 and attacked Serbia from wiping out Albanians in Kosovo.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

You grew up not with Russians but with Russian-Americans. Everything you described illustrated low class American culture and the behavior of the poor in it. Comparing those people with how they are "in their countries"- the American cultural norm being to call people by nationality of the country "by blood" and not by place of residence - is like comparing gangsta black culture with traditional African culture. This is an insidious mistakes that is characteristic of Americans who have never traveled abroad- they " study" a culture of some hyphenated American and conclude that well, in " their" country ( which is always outside of the USA), that is how they must be.

Here is an axiom for you to engrave upon your mind before you depart on your overseas adventure:

A Mexican-American is not a Mexican
An Italian American is not an Italian
An African-American is not an African
A Russian-American is not a Russian
A Filipino-American is not a Filipino

Jews from Eastern Europe, even if they speak the E. Euro languages at home do not represent the host countries in which they had lived , and still act Jewish.

Often a hyphenated American exhibits the worst of the ancestral culture while imbibing the lowest of the American culture. That is especially true if they are suddenly poor and are under enormous pressure to fit in- they can only fit in with the lower classes so they act like them.

Now to the next questions:

Russians are communal and soulful, poetic, dreamy and intellectual. Impractical. They like strong authority. Ukrainians, otoh, are individualistic and capitalistic. There is no "dreamy soul". They do not talk much, do not like rules or authority and are not into strong friendship. They are into money, family and education. Most like to keep to themselves.

Russian women are sweet and humble and take a second fiddle to the man. They are classy and intellectual. They keep their cool and take shit from the man. Ukrainian women are on par with men and do not take shit from them. There is no humility. They will dump a loser who cannot provide in a heart beat. They are hot tempered and independent. Many will cheat if they find a better guy.

In the West of Ukraine they are practicing Catholics, and they act like Poles. In the East they are secular, just like the Russians. So, yeah, Ukrainians are a bit more religious.

The best would be for you to go and live/work there for one year. Can you?

Failing that, go to this list

http://marriageagencyscams.com/Goldlist.html

The agencies there are legit.

But keep in mind that those countries are developing while the US is becoming worse and worse and the number of women wanting to emigrate to the land of milk and honey is getting smaller every year.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
frontier
Freshman Poster

Post by frontier »

ladislav wrote: But keep in mind that those countries are developing while the US is becoming worse and worse and the number of women wanting to emigrate to the land of milk and honey is getting smaller every year.
That is false. Eastern Europe is in severe recession. If you disagree, then you are a fat cunt. And actually the number of women wanting to marry foreign men has remained on an increase. If it didn't all the agencies would close down. Cost of living increased in some countries due to joining the EU and due to EU membership it allowed them immigration to Western Europe to work to countries as rich as the U.S. such as Germany. A man in the West that does a shitty job is not going to be able to to get a young wife in EE. That is always the case because young women in EE don't like lazy dumb oafs unlike American women.

America is getting worse and worse, but it is still at this moment loaded with capabilities economically and militarily that can knock down any of EE country. I am not a red white blue type of guy, but I see both sides and facts are facts. Facts is women desire to emigrate to West whether it is North America or Germany,UK, France, or Italy.. Even in the biggest success post-communist country the Czech Republic, I know many women that want to leave the country even though it has the best it can.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

frontier wrote:
ladislav wrote: But keep in mind that those countries are developing while the US is becoming worse and worse and the number of women wanting to emigrate to the land of milk and honey is getting smaller every year.
That is false. Eastern Europe is in severe recession. If you disagree, then you are a fat cunt. And actually the number of women wanting to marry foreign men has remained on an increase. If it didn't all the agencies would close down. Cost of living increased in some countries due to joining the EU and due to EU membership it allowed them immigration to Western Europe to work to countries as rich as the U.S. such as Germany. A man in the West that does a shitty job is not going to be able to to get a young wife in EE. That is always the case because young women in EE don't like lazy dumb oafs unlike American women.

America is getting worse and worse, but it is still at this moment loaded with capabilities economically and militarily that can knock down any of EE country. I am not a red white blue type of guy, but I see both sides and facts are facts. Facts is women desire to emigrate to West whether it is North America or Germany,UK, France, or Italy.. Even in the biggest success post-communist country the Czech Republic, I know many women that want to leave the country even though it has the best it can.
I meant, emigrate to the US. They would much rather go to the EU, it is closer than the US.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
frontier
Freshman Poster

Post by frontier »

ladislav wrote:
frontier wrote:

I meant, emigrate to the US. They would much rather go to the EU, it is closer than the US.
Yes the EU is more viable. Of all the countries in the EU, Germany is doing extremely well although it is now having facing some bumps. Also, the U.S. since 9/11 made visa restrictions very strict versus once you enter an EU country you shoot through pipeline into any other EU country you want. However, there is debate now whether to change it due to the Arab Spring. Of course if they do, it defeats the purpose of borderless EU travel.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

frontier wrote:

More EE people would rather immigrate themselves to Canada or the UK before they would come to the USA. A lot of foreigners know that the USA is a sinking ship. MOst foreigners whom I met here in NYC, they like to visit for a month or so, then they blow the popsicle stand.

Canada gets a shitload of foreigners coming through Pearson Int'l in Toronto and the Int'l Airports in Calgary and Vancouver too DAILY.
Why do you think it takes longer for FW to become westernized in Canada then it does in America whilst it is easier for a man of color like me to get free p***y in a semi-feminist country such as Canada??

Listen you all: I had more p***y in Canada for the 4 years I went back and forth there, then I had in America in the last 11 years!!!! What type of shit is that??
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
frontier
Freshman Poster

Post by frontier »

E_Irizarry wrote:
frontier wrote:

More EE people would rather immigrate themselves to Canada or the UK before they would come to the USA. A lot of foreigners know that the USA is a sinking ship. MOst foreigners whom I met here in NYC, they like to visit for a month or so, then they blow the popsicle stand.

Canada gets a shitload of foreigners coming through Pearson Int'l in Toronto and the Int'l Airports in Calgary and Vancouver too DAILY.
Why do you think it takes longer for FW to become westernized in Canada then it does in America whilst it is easier for a man of color like me to get free p***y in a semi-feminist country such as Canada??

Listen you all: I had more p***y in Canada for the 4 years I went back and forth there, then I had in America in the last 11 years!!!! What type of shit is that??
First of all, the vast majority of foreign women do not change in the U.S. Those that disagree on this fact are queers.
As for Canada. it had liberal immigration standards for many years and was granting a brunt of entries to asyulum seekers. That is why you get in influx of diverse people in different Canadian cities. People immigrate to where the opportunity is and to the country that will let them in easy. As for feminism, both Canda and the U.S. have equal amount of feminism. There are lots of Canadian men that hate Canadian women. Now French Canada is different and very European. There are racists in Canada depending where you go. If you stick to the cities, most likely nothing will happen. Recently, the Canadian government has made tougher border measures. Getting into the U.S. whether as a new spouse, worker, or student is always hard and will continue to be the case.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

First of all, the vast majority of foreign women do not change in the U.S. Those that disagree on this fact are queers.
I am a queer, but you are an idiot. Otherwise, why do Russian women scam decent American men after 20 years of wonderful marriage? Why did Hungarian woman that wrote on this forum admitted that she "became an American" very sadly? I am battling with this society every day, but it keeps on pushing you into becoming a slave of "Bud-light and mac'n'cheese while watching football"

I see shit load of nice, smart and tender girls become bitchy, greedy and spoiled in the U.S. WHY? Because you CANNOT be kind, tender and caring in the U.S. because someone will take advantage of you. Once that happens (it's only a matter of time) - girls understand they have to say "f**k off" to all American douchebags and go their own way.

In addition, there is tons of pressure from the society, other American females. Just imagine: Ukrainian girl goes to her American female friend and tells her how she loves this guy. What is American girl will respond? Exactly, shit load of feminist crap combined with lots of gold-digging and also blame the Ukrainian girl in being naive and stupid for not taking advantage of he guy.

About Canada:

Remember - their foreign policy is not towards fighting with other countries.
I watched Canadian news once - NOTHING like American news! They show cultural events, recent political discussions, meeting of foreign politicians, actual FOREIGN EVENTS (!!!) which U.S. news never show, much less rape-theft-murder and violence in general.
Canada is much more socialized - people are a bit closer to each other that way, more stuff is provided to them: medicine, education, support, easier to get legal status while an immigrant etc.
Of course, Quebec! French Connection Canada is best of all piece of culture that connects Canada to Europe all the time, bringing French fashion, Euro music and food.
GMO content in Canadian food is 2-3 times LOWER than in the U.S.
Canadian Blacks are normal often educated people. Not as much racism, MUCH LESS drug addiction and drug consumption, MUCH less prison population!
Canada has kilograms, kilometers and Celsius temperature, like the rest of civilized world.
Toronto has THE LARGEST Ukrainian immigrant community outside of Ukraine. Getting laid in Toronto for me should be as easy as it gets.
Canada has a much LOWER percentage of obese people compared to the U.S.

If not for cold climate, Canada ROCKS compared to the U.S. and I am sure women are no worse than U.S.
frontier
Freshman Poster

Post by frontier »

have2fly wrote:
I am a queer, but you are an idiot. Otherwise, why do Russian women scam decent American men after 20 years of wonderful marriage? Why did Hungarian woman that wrote on this forum admitted that she "became an American" very sadly? I am battling with this society every day, but it keeps on pushing you into becoming a slave of "Bud-light and mac'n'cheese while watching football"

I see shit load of nice, smart and tender girls become bitchy, greedy and spoiled in the U.S. WHY? Because you CANNOT be kind, tender and caring in the U.S. because someone will take advantage of you. Once that happens (it's only a matter of time) - girls understand they have to say "f**k off" to all American douchebags and go their own way.

In addition, there is tons of pressure from the society, other American females. Just imagine: Ukrainian girl goes to her American female friend and tells her how she loves this guy. What is American girl will respond? Exactly, shit load of feminist crap combined with lots of gold-digging and also blame the Ukrainian girl in being naive and stupid for not taking advantage of he guy.

About Canada:

Remember - their foreign policy is not towards fighting with other countries.
I watched Canadian news once - NOTHING like American news! They show cultural events, recent political discussions, meeting of foreign politicians, actual FOREIGN EVENTS (!!!) which U.S. news never show, much less rape-theft-murder and violence in general.
Canada is much more socialized - people are a bit closer to each other that way, more stuff is provided to them: medicine, education, support, easier to get legal status while an immigrant etc.
Of course, Quebec! French Connection Canada is best of all piece of culture that connects Canada to Europe all the time, bringing French fashion, Euro music and food.
GMO content in Canadian food is 2-3 times LOWER than in the U.S.
Canadian Blacks are normal often educated people. Not as much racism, MUCH LESS drug addiction and drug consumption, MUCH less prison population!
Canada has kilograms, kilometers and Celsius temperature, like the rest of civilized world.
Toronto has THE LARGEST Ukrainian immigrant community outside of Ukraine. Getting laid in Toronto for me should be as easy as it gets.
Canada has a much LOWER percentage of obese people compared to the U.S.

If not for cold climate, Canada ROCKS compared to the U.S. and I am sure women are no worse than U.S.
At least you are admitting now that you are indeed a fruitcake. Good, that is the first start. People do not go from smart to bitch/snotty just because they move to a new country. No one downgrades to dumb. It is illogical to do so because everyone remains in their skill set or intellgience level. In essence, they stay with people that have the same beliefs and outlooks.
Those that believe in that bull shit are emasculated like yourself. Almost all the Russian and EE girls I know are prety much culture, smart, and have better sense of the world. So 90 to 95 percent REMAINED the same with little to no change. That is a fact. Yes, some have a few American female friends, but none are from the stereotypical retarded popular crowds. Now with that said, scamming doesn't happen after 20 years. Scamming always happens immediately and it only takes a little bit of street smarts to figure out a scammer. It doesn't take a long time time to trick someone and push the button, they do it very quickly not wait 20 years. As for getting some weight, yes it happens but it is also minority event, but as I said, they most lose it.

Finally. MOST Russian and other Eastern European women HATE American women more than American men. It is a proven fact. I seen them laugh and photograph at how fat and poorly dressed American girls are. You know why? Because they could not imagine a woman more pathetic than an Ameriacn woman. Many of the Russian/Ukrainain girls that are in colleges are amazed how retarded American girls are. I used to also adjunct and from what I observed the hardest working students almost always were foreign. Even if they didn't have the greatest grasp in English, they worked hard while the American girls just took it easy and waited for a C or D grade. The ethics is different.

Canadian people are almost as fat as Americans. Both have the same Anglo culture except for Quebec and other French speaking areas. Compared to Latin or Slavic culture, the Anglo culture does not emphasize the physical beauty of women as one would think with the media. Also, Canada sent tons of troops to Afghanistan and they just now pulled out only a month ago. Except for the 2003 Iraq war, Canada has had participation in nearly every war the U.S. was in. I might even say they were in everyone prior to 2003 except Panama, Nicaragua, and Gernada. So they are not as peaceful as you may believe.
Rational, yes, peaceful, hello no. Let's not forget their national sport, ice hockey is pretty violent just as American NFL football. Speaking of hockey, did you see what they did to their city Vancouver in June after they lost the Stanely Cup? Don't be fooled by Canada. It is true, Canada's natural scenic beauty is better than America. That is because they have stricter environmental regulation.
Don't forget, Canada has a wealth of energy resources but they don't tap into it because they don't have a big population. However, the U.S. is making deals to get oil from he Oil Sands and a pipeline might be constructed.
tjh14
Freshman Poster

Post by tjh14 »

Ladislav, you are consistently biased and blind about the negative experiences many men have had in Russia and Ukraine. You dismiss what they say, often rudely and arrogantly.
You are Ukrainian. You are biased. You ignore reality.
I am waiting for you to call me a "Fat Cunt", or something worse. A mastery of English would allow you to express yourself without resorting to name calling. Some English teacher you must be: your writing is truly substandard.
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

Post by oiltradingacademy »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:If I was in Russia I would not feel safe either. There is a undercurrent of highly aggressive white males who roam around in packs beating up gypsies, blacks, homosexuals, and other minorities or alternative people. They don't want anybody but Russians in their land which is fine by me as I can understand.

Anyhow, and to make matters worse, the Russian government tolerates these kind of guys so that that tells me secretly they have the same beliefs.

As far as your questions, I'm not qualified to answer any of them.

Well shit, I'm going to have to go over to Russia then, I would love to meet these Russian guys so I could knock every one of their punk f***ing Russian teeth straight down their punk f***ing Russian mouths. There ain't one mother f***ing human being on the face of this planet who could ever f***ing do anything to me, I rip out throats and rip out eyes and snap necks like chickens, I would love to get the chance to find 50 f***ing Russian punks who think they stand a f***ing chance against me. Just tell me where to go in Russia?
Futures markets are controlled by a computer program!

http://www.oiltradingacademy.com

David