American Filipinas have completely ruined me.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

American Filipinas have completely ruined me.

Post by manly5000 »

The last couple of weekends I've gone to a club near my new spot, a club that is pretty damn cool, plays a lot of danceable 70s, 80s, and 90s music and has a huge diverse crowd.

Both weekends I saw a big group of Filipinas, different this weekend than the last one though. I went up, tried to talk to them, and they treated me far FAR worse than the typical white-bred Ameriskank. All I did was try to say "hi" and chat and the nose-upturned looks of disgust I got from them were LEGENDARY. And I'm not a bad-looking guy by any stretch of the imagination.

I hate to say it, but this experience combined with my lack of gaining the long-term interest of any Filipina on the popular Asian dating sites has ruined my perception of them. Everywhere I look they are touted as being hot to trot for the average white dude but I just don't see it. I really don't. I know I'm not being fair by throwing in whatever experience I might have were I to step off the plane in Cebu in the same barrel as trying to simply chat with AmeriFilipinaSkanks here in the USSA, but it's ruined me. I can't believe that such gorgeous creatures are so vile and full of evil. Treating the average dude who simply tries to come up and chat with them like some leprous shit-stained trashbag.

Doesn't matter that I've overcome EVERY SINGLE hangup I've ever had about women and can now freely approach confidently and interact, even egotistical arrogant Ameriskanks, and dance my ass off at a club showing everyone how fun I am. The result is always, ALWAYS the same. Filipina or not.

I'm leaving this disgusting society one day but try as I might, after all the recent shitty treatment I've received at the hands of women, Filipina or not, I can't possibly imagine how I'll be able to wipe the slate clean and start over, giving the benefit of the doubt to the females of whatever culture I travel to first.

They're all the same. ALL OF THEM.

I'll be "happier abroad" one day but it won't have a good god damn thing to do with females. It will have EVERYTHING to do with traveling from country to country and immersing myself into different cultures and learning different languages. Better to travel the world and experience many different cultures until the day I die than to be EVER tied down by one foreign female who will just drop me at the drop of a hat if something better comes along anyway.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

How can you let a woman who has never taken your heart, or cheat on you, ruin you? You're giving these women way too much power....

As far as American Filipinos, I have generally left them alone because they get too fat here in the states just like black women....
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Let me rephrase then.... ruined my view on Filipina women. Not me personally.

Me? I've never been as strong or as sure as an individual as I am in this very moment.
Out in the world living the dream!
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

manly5000 wrote:Let me rephrase then.... ruined my view on Filipina women. Not me personally.
Oh, I see.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Finding a humble, sweet Filipina in a night club is not likely. That said, most of the Filipinas that are in North America are from Luzon province and there often not as friendly as the ladies from Cebu. If you want to meet a good Filipina its best to travel to Cebu, you'll be a hot commodity the minute you step off the plane. Just be careful theres lots of scammers too, most of all be patient and trust your gut instinct. Choosing women that are conservative(virgins) is a good idea if you don't want to be scammed.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: American Filipinas have completely ruined me.

Post by zboy1 »

manly5000 wrote:The last couple of weekends I've gone to a club near my new spot, a club that is pretty damn cool, plays a lot of danceable 70s, 80s, and 90s music and has a huge diverse crowd.

Both weekends I saw a big group of Filipinas, different this weekend than the last one though. I went up, tried to talk to them, and they treated me far FAR worse than the typical white-bred Ameriskank. All I did was try to say "hi" and chat and the nose-upturned looks of disgust I got from them were LEGENDARY. And I'm not a bad-looking guy by any stretch of the imagination.

I hate to say it, but this experience combined with my lack of gaining the long-term interest of any Filipina on the popular Asian dating sites has ruined my perception of them. Everywhere I look they are touted as being hot to trot for the average white dude but I just don't see it. I really don't. I know I'm not being fair by throwing in whatever experience I might have were I to step off the plane in Cebu in the same barrel as trying to simply chat with AmeriFilipinaSkanks here in the USSA, but it's ruined me. I can't believe that such gorgeous creatures are so vile and full of evil. Treating the average dude who simply tries to come up and chat with them like some leprous shit-stained trashbag.

Doesn't matter that I've overcome EVERY SINGLE hangup I've ever had about women and can now freely approach confidently and interact, even egotistical arrogant Ameriskanks, and dance my ass off at a club showing everyone how fun I am. The result is always, ALWAYS the same. Filipina or not.

I'm leaving this disgusting society one day but try as I might, after all the recent shitty treatment I've received at the hands of women, Filipina or not, I can't possibly imagine how I'll be able to wipe the slate clean and start over, giving the benefit of the doubt to the females of whatever culture I travel to first.

I'll be "happier abroad" one day but it won't have a good god damn thing to do with females. It will have EVERYTHING to do with traveling from country to country and immersing myself into different cultures and learning different languages. Better to travel the world and experience many different cultures until the day I die than to be EVER tied down by one foreign female who will just drop me at the drop of a hat if something better comes along anyway.

+1 Bro.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

manly5000 wrote:The last couple of weekends I've gone to a club near my new spot, a club that is pretty damn cool, plays a lot of danceable 70s, 80s, and 90s music and has a huge diverse crowd.

In my personal opinion, Filipinas are highly over-rated on this site Manly. I've been to PI several times now and I just don't get the allure. The average girl there does not seem over-whelmed by a regular western guy, at least not in the parts of Luzon I've visited. And the regular girls there is generally not attractive, even if they are young. Hotties are extremely few and far between. If average girls are not that easy, imagine how difficult the rare attractive ones must be. Perhaps not much different than USA. And many past discussions on this forum suggest that middle class PI girls and above often want nothing to do with westerners.

PI has its niche of course. I would say that it is great for very old or unattractive guys who don't mind generally very short and dark girls from very poor backgrounds who are looking for a sugar daddy. It may also be good for some better qualified guys who have low standards and like lots of easy targets among the poor and usually less attractive girls.

Since PI is not working for you girls wise, perhaps you should consider and research other HA possibilities such as:

- Latin America
- Taiwan
- China
- Thailand

IMO, they are all gonna be better options for a lot of guys. Stay strong bro and keep working on it.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanInMexico »

Come down to Mexico. Mexican women blow the Filipinas out of the water.

As you've seen, the United States corrupts women of all races. I absolutely cannot stand the Mexican girls born and raised in the US, but real Mexican girls (born and raised in Mexico) are probably the friendliest group of women I have ever met. The only caveat is that you have to know Spanish since most Mexican girls do not know English.
Sexter
Freshman Poster

Post by Sexter »

Going to a night club and picking up women in general is really hard. This is by far the hardest way to get laid.

Women night clubs get hit on so much, even the uglier ones so expect them to have bigger egos.

i've went out 3 times a week for 3 years and i only got a few lays, most of the time i went home empty handed or got flaky numbers.
steve55
Junior Poster

Dude!

Post by steve55 »

Americanized Filipinas are far worse than even stuck up American woman. I don't know why that is, but for example, out in California and Arizona, Ive heard horror stories about how unapproachable and stuck up americanized FIlipinas are. You are better off with a filipina born in the US than a filipina from the phils who has become americanized.
Sexter
Freshman Poster

Re: Dude!

Post by Sexter »

steve55 wrote:Americanized Filipinas are far worse than even stuck up American woman. I don't know why that is, but for example, out in California and Arizona, Ive heard horror stories about how unapproachable and stuck up americanized FIlipinas are. You are better off with a filipina born in the US than a filipina from the phils who has become americanized.
this is VERY VERy true, majority of them (especially the thin americanized filipinas) have huge egos and are materialistic.

majority of them usually date "bad boys" or "thugs" not nice guys.

Filiina girls are no different from white american women. They are the same difficulty IMO. You are better off going to the philippines to find a humble filipina girl
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Filipinos in the US lose their Filippin-ness as soon as they get off the plane. It is due to several factors:

1) A very weak culture back home. Filipinos, unlike Indonesians, for example are totally brainwashed to be ashamed of their culture and to try to imitate foreigners. Thus, they sponge up everything America offers, usually the worst parts. And with pockets full of dollars, they think their shit don't stink.
2) Those who get the visa to go to the US are either the very rich ( the rich in poor countries are nasty and unfriendly)or those who went through millions of hoops and sacrifices. They now feel that they are queens and have attained nirvana. Formerly deprived poor become stuck up materialistic pigs when given the chance.
3) When in the US, they get hit on by thousands of guys all the time both stateside Pinoys and whites and blacks. This goes into their heads. One 39 year old Filipina with 3 kids Iknew got 40 responses from a weekend ad in the LA Times.
And the 4th reason, is while you call them Filipinas, they are not Filipinas at all. They are Americans. Of the worst kind. All people who live in the US are Americans, of one type or the other. It is inside the US that you hear people call them by this nationality name or other. They are not.

It is a fatal mistake to learn about a nation by observing how a hyphenated American of that descent behave. If you want to know how people are in those nations, take the bad adjectives that describe those hyphenated Americans, use their opposites, and you will have the picture.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Rock wrote:

In my personal opinion, Filipinas are highly over-rated on this site Manly. I've been to PI several times now and I just don't get the allure. The average girl there does not seem over-whelmed by a regular western guy, at least not in the parts of Luzon I've visited. And the regular girls there is generally not attractive, even if they are young. Hotties are extremely few and far between. If average girls are not that easy, imagine how difficult the rare attractive ones must be. Perhaps not much different than USA. And many past discussions on this forum suggest that middle class PI girls and above often want nothing to do with westerners.

PI has its niche of course. I would say that it is great for very old or unattractive guys who don't mind generally very short and dark girls from very poor backgrounds who are looking for a sugar daddy. It may also be good for some better qualified guys who have low standards and like lots of easy targets among the poor and usually less attractive girls.

Since PI is not working for you girls wise, perhaps you should consider and research other HA possibilities such as:

- Latin America
- Taiwan
- China
- Thailand

IMO, they are all gonna be better options for a lot of guys. Stay strong bro and keep working on it.
It just goes to show how we are all different. LOL. Myself, I find myself quite easily attracted to filipinas (physically and emotionally), but as we just saw, its not like that for Rock. LOL. I like their look, and I find that there are a ton of hotties all over the place. Not hard to find 7's -9's. I guess to each their own, or , as they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I especially love the short and petite bodies, and such a thing is not that big of an allure to many guys. And I like the humbleness and the nurturing nature of filipinas. My impressions are that latinas and other woman in the world are not quite as humble and nurturing as filipinas are. Some Latinas are indeed equivelant to some of the most nurturing filipinas but in my opinion, as a whole, generally speaking , Filipinas are the most feminine, modest, and nurturing woman in the world. We all see it differently I guess.

I would tend to agree that landing a middle to upper class filipina is kind of hard to do as they are not as receptive to foreigners. But I really don't care much about class. I am not so sensitive to class as long as I have a sweet, humble, and nurturing lady by my side. If a man is sensitive to class, then yea, Philippines may not be a good choice for him. That being said, there does seem to be plenty of educated, professional and degreed filipinas that are plenty available. Just look on the filipina dating sites like cherry blossoms and there are TONS of nurses and other professionals online. I guess it depends on how you define class? If defined by education and profession, I dont see it is that difficult. I guess if its defined by money and wealth or degree of intellect and having high class behavious and dress, then yea, those types may be hard to land in the Phils for a foreigner.

In general, I have a severe vulnerability to humble and nurturing woman while not really caring too much about class. That may be why the Philippines is a great destination for me.

And weird that Rock (and probably some others) say they don't feel they get much attention as a foreigner. For me, I feel I get a fair degree of attention and looks. But it can depend on where you are. For some reason, I can land a lot of girls in Angeles city (and not just bar girls!) For example, I walked into a cell phone shop on my last trip and a group of 6 girls were congregating talking to their filipina friends working behind the counter. The entire group were flirting with me, calling me guapo and asking where I am from etc. This is not all that rare of an experience for me when I am in the Phils. Anyways, then one of them shouts out "can I apply to be your girlfriend". I said sure, and had dinner with her that evening. This girl had a job at a drugstore so she wasn't hard core poor or desperate and actually is quite cute. Is she higher class, no. Is she maybe middle class? Mmmmm, I dont know, cant really tell. Here is her photo though. I dont see anything wrong with this sweet honey. If I hadn't of met Jovi, I would have hard core followed up with this girl.

This kind of stares and flirtation simply never happens to me in any other countries Ive been to though admittedly I haven't been to a lot of countries yet. It doesnt happen half or most of the time, but , all I need is to get that kind of attention "some" of the time for it to open doors and give me success! I don't get stared at or flirted with very often (i.e. Walking the malls), but "SOMETIMES" or "occasionnaly", I do! That's plenty enough for me. Another example of this was when I was in Cebu my last trip. In Cebu, I went into a coffee shop and noticed a girl (looked to be a college student as she had her books cracked) smiling at me off and on while I was there. It was a definite hint! All I really had to do was approach her and I probably would have had a date. She didn't come across as poor or low class to me at all.

Another example was while I was in Angles city several years back. I went to a doctor while in the phils and had a medical assistant flirting heavily with me in a shy and coy way. They said "she wants to know if you want her number" or "she wants to know if you have a girlfriend" or something like that. She didnt seem poor or low class to me at all. And in that same visit, I started talking to a one of the patients while we were waiting in line to see the doctor. I got a date with her that evening. So, I mean, yea, I guess if you are looking for a really obvious upper class girl, I guess the Phils isn't for you. But I wonder, are the really high class girls in other countries easy to land compared to the phils? Maybe so, I dont know, just asking. I'm just not that senstive to class, its all about the look and how she carries herself and her personality etc. If I feel attracted to her , class is irrelevant. Not all guys work like that though.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Filipinas from high classes are not turned off because you are a foreigners as much as because you are not rich as they are. And if you speak Tagalog, few social doors are closed to you.
Also, I am not the one to be practicing class snobbery. I come from a family of shepherds, roofers, laundry workers, and my grandma had only a 1st grade elementary education. So, I am not going to be walking around with my nose in the clouds thinking I deserve the Central Bank's Director's daughter. And would you want a spoiled brat like that?
And most class snobs here should get a life. Most Americans left Europe to escape class snobbery and here we are turning our noses at the "poor".
Most girls I know here in RP work hard and study hard and want to improve themselves, are humble and polite and respect other people.
To my such a person is "high class".
A daughter of a corrupt official , spoiled by ill gotten money should not be on anyone's list.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Sexter
Freshman Poster

Post by Sexter »

ladislav wrote:Filipinas from high classes are not turned off because you are a foreigners as much as because you are not rich as they are. And if you speak Tagalog, few social doors are closed to you.
Also, I am not the one to be practicing class snobbery. I come from a family of shepherds, roofers, laundry workers, and my grandma had only a 1st grade elementary education. So, I am not going to be walking around with my nose in the clouds thinking I deserve the Central Bank's Director's daughter. And would you want a spoiled brat like that?
And most class snobs here should get a life. Most Americans left Europe to escape class snobbery and here we are turning our noses at the "poor".
Most girls I know here in RP work hard and study hard and want to improve themselves, are humble and polite and respect other people.
To my such a person is "high class".
A daughter of a corrupt official , spoiled by ill gotten money should not be on anyone's list.
ladislav

there is no such thing as "high class" in the philippines unless you are a business mogul/corrupt government official(corrupt)/actor. Majority of the good jobs in the philippines such as (Nurses/doctors/engineers) make equivalent to that of a minimum wage worker in the united states. The economy in the philippines is bad that a lot of them migrate to richer lands such as the USA. This is why you have so many filipina women wanting to go to america, in hopes of getting a visa from an american man.

A guy working minimum wage full time at mcdonalds in america makes as much as a guy who works full time as a doctor in the philippines. The only difference is the inflation rates of each country. The money used to buy food/products in the philippines is vastly different from the money used in USA. This is why so many filipinos want to go to america