have2fly - Standards of Beauty in Ukraine

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
polya
Junior Poster

This is funny!

Post by polya »

This thread started off talking about Ukranian women, then switched to Russian men and then switched to the croc-of-shit http://www.beautifulpeople.com - the fact is the website is a waste of time in terms of hooking up unless you lokk like Brad pit did in the 1990s (- I'm assuming no-one does or you'd not be on happierabroad).

I don't think the Ukraine is a good place to meet a girlfriend or wife because it has already opened up too much & there's too many foreign men there now. The ratio will be in the woman's favor so she can sit back & choose the best looking guy - just like in the USA. I really think you will have to go to Russia now, as there's few western men there. However, the chances of finding a Russian woman who isn't a gold-digger, is young, single & speaks English will be very tough now. In reality Asia is probably the best choice for almost all men now. Especially because you can get a visa easily to almost every Asian country - just try getting a long term visa (over one month) to Russia - its almost impossible.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

polya
Junior Poster

Re: have2fly - Standards of Beauty in Ukraine

Post by polya »

Google wrote:
i_want_a_hot_white_chick wrote:Please let me know how these 6 chicks would rate by Ukrainian standards.

in my opinion:

Natalia _________________________8.5
Alexandra _______________________ 5.5
Anna ___________________________ 7.5
Katerina_________________________ 3
Irina____________________________ 4.5
Oksana__________________________ 4
Who cares, these babes are way out of the league of any 40 year old US guy with a beer stomach & looks like a horses-ass. Not to mention they will get homesick if they leave their country, so they'll end up leaving you to go home. So thinking you can go to the Ukraine & pick out the best looking girl is delusional & shows you guys haven't been to the Ukraine as yet.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Google
Freshman Poster

Re: STATISTICAL DATA ON THE BEAUTY OF PEOPLE BY COUNTRY

Post by Google »

Dogboy86 wrote:Very good post! Sorry but the guys that pictures were posted as Ukrainian guys look feminine/metro sexual. Is this just my read or are there others that think this also?
many guys in ukrainian cities look metrosexual, because is considered stylish... girls like when a guy is dressed stylishly, because they also dressed classy... even a village girl dress up sometimes even better than girls in Paris :)

i don't think that these ukrainian guys on pictures look feminine...
But look on these guys :) in my opinion they truly look feminine :)

In Ukraine there are different types of guys))

Google
Freshman Poster

Re: KATERINA AN UGLY WOMAN WHO IS JUST A 3 OUT OF 10?

Post by Google »

Neptune wrote:
Wow Google. You think Katerina is a 3? Are you sure? I would LOVE to have a wife who is that beautiful. She is a 10 to me.

Why is she a 3?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a matter of taste. She very strange looks for me (and i think for many guys from my country). Her nose is too big and....i don't know how explain, sorry :)

for example, these beautiful Ukrainian ladies I would have given high scores - 9 and 10

it's just my opinion ))
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Ukrainian guys look feminine to American eyes as do French guys. It is all relative. The guys there simply try to look refined and cute to attract girls because that is what the girls there like. They still look masculine enough to the girls there. Girls there love the boyish look of a guy and fancy clothes. To American eyes that looks gay and the rough look with subdued no pattern clothes - denim, black, blue, grey is the accepted way to dress, otherwise you are declared gay. Bangs, long hair, any kind of cuteness is gay in the US.

I guess American women do not look masculine to most American guys as the butch look is all they know and see and they have no point of reference.

As far the male-female ratio and the number of foreigners factor, if you only deal in the English speaking market and hang around Kiev and Odessa, then it will be hard. If you go East and you speak the local languages, then you are ahead of the game.
Last edited by ladislav on September 24th, 2011, 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

I mean no disrespect, I dress well and enjoy doing so Its the super stylized hair and their expressions. If the girls like the boys that pretty this ogar don't stand a chance. On the other hand I have writen and chated with many girls there that seem to really like the way I look. Most were from the south eastern parts. I work with hourses and dogs the pictures of that and pictures fishing or with fish seem to really get attention. They really like pictures and stories of the southwest also, cowboy hats always get a comment. :)
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Dogboy86 wrote:I mean no disrespect, I dress well and enjoy doing so Its the super stylized hair and their expressions. If the girls like the boys that pretty this ogar don't stand a chance. On the other hand I have writen and chated with many girls there that seem to really like the way I look. Most were from the south eastern parts. I work with hourses and dogs the pictures of that and pictures fishing or with fish seem to really get attention. They really like pictures and stories of the southwest also, cowboy hats always get a comment. :)
Well, the girls you are chatting with are English-speaking and looking for Americans/Westerners so they expect you to look American. As far as how well you dress, I assume you do not wear all the layered clothes with ornaments/patterns and do not have pink shirts. I believe you dress well, but it still won't be the Ukrainian style.
Also, people there are into animals, hunting etc,. and that is a plus for you.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: STATISTICAL DATA ON THE BEAUTY OF PEOPLE BY COUNTRY

Post by ladislav »

Now, I don't know about Ukraine. Ukrainian men do seem, at least from photos, to be more handsome. However, in Russia, you would both be considered more attractive and the women would be more attractive.
Ukrainians are a different ethnic mix. The original people were of Iranic stock and then there is the Turkish, Greek, Genovese, and Slavic/Scandinavian and ( converted) Hebrew mixture. Looks better in men than the Russian Finnish- Slavic- Mongol look.
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

Thank you ladislav, I appreciate your advice. I'm looking in to the breeding, raising, training and selling of dogs out of the Ukraine back to the US police state. A lot of the dogs we are using here in our prisons now come from the Czech Republic. I'm doing my research to see if it is possible to do this based in the Ukraine. I don't need a Ukraine 9 or 10 to be happy. Like I said before I would be happy with a 6 or a 7... :)
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 29th, 2013, 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

eurobrat wrote:Natalya is a 8 out of 10 by Ukrainian standards

Alexandra is a 8 out of 10 by Ukrainian standards

Anna is a 7 out of 10 by Ukrainian standards

Katerina is a 3 out of 10 by Ukrainian standards

Irina is a 2 out of 10 by Ukrainian standards

Oksana is a 1 out of 10 by Ukrainian standards
WTF in my opinion Oksana is the only attractive one out of all them. I am strongly un-attracted to blonde women though.
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

Katerina is a tad bit walleyed...
Last edited by Dogboy86 on September 25th, 2011, 11:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Google
Freshman Poster

Post by Google »

lavezzi wrote: WTF in my opinion Oksana is the only attractive one out of all them. I am strongly un-attracted to blonde women though.
Oksana and Katerina - is a ladies for the family. looking at them, I think they would be good mothers and housewives, but they does not appeal to me. Maybe this because I am still young and do not plan to have a family now...
Last edited by Google on September 25th, 2011, 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »