I am typing this as I am in class right now...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

I am typing this as I am in class right now...

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

And the professor mentioned something about a woman punching herself in the eye and cutting herself, then calling the police and blaming her man partner. He said that maybe she is psychologically messed up, and I said that "maybe she is just a vindictive bitch". Later this (Black) woman spoke up, and until she mentioned what I said, I did not know she was talking to me or about me. She said something about "I should not talk like that in a class setting" and how she got "offended" by what I said. I told her in response, "If the shoe doesn't fit, don't worry about it." She started going off about how she would leave class next time if I said that or something similar or we both could go outside and she would "cuss" all day long.

Some "strong, independent" Black woman, huh?

By the way, this is my Criminal Justice class.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

She's stupid. I don't understand how some people get offended by statements made at times. If the shoes doesn't fit as you said, why worry about it?

You know what it is, the Hive/Collective mentality. Women have this collective feeling that they need to protect their earned rights as women at all times.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

djfourmoney wrote:She's stupid. I don't understand how some people get offended by statements made at times. If the shoes doesn't fit as you said, why worry about it?

You know what it is, the Hive/Collective mentality. Women have this collective feeling that they need to protect their earned rights as women at all times.
After all, this is The Criminal Justice field, where there is going to be "cussing", and LOTS of it.
Last edited by The_Hero_of_Men on September 26th, 2011, 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

tell her its not your fault this lesson was based on her crack addict mother.
polya
Junior Poster

Women show themselves as liars again...

Post by polya »

Of course women lie all the time. The worst thing is with all these Rape laws, female social workers say in court "A woman would NEVER lie about being raped."

Of course they do because they want sympathy, money or to be the victim & all other women support them because the man MUST be wrong. This actually happened to some guy at work, but the woman lucked-out because this guy was gay & would never have sex with any woman, so she was shown up (but nothing happened to her - she wasn't charged with perjury), but most men can't prove they never raped a woman.

Its a truely a sick dating scene for the guy because if a woman lies nothing will happen to her.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

magnum wrote:tell her its not your fault this lesson was based on her crack addict mother.

I think that would be going a tad bit too far, since, I was merely expressing a view. However, if she tried to attack me, then I may have said something to that effect...
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

hahah, I was kidding to be honest, I'd only say that if she persisted to have a fit