Latin American women and American women = same thing

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

leavingusa wrote:Just to help you guys out.

If she looks down she is attracted (or submissive), if she looks away probably not or not at that time. If she looks down and smiles she's really attracted.

Remember the same girl who rejected you this week wants you next week. This is not the same as with a man where it's all about looks, women are judging on personality a whole lot more. It's just that in America the women are attracted to the shithead personality

Most girls here have guys trying them all day and probably have boyfriends so they are not going to bother with you.
If girls were hitting on you all day you'd probably start avoiding eye contact as well, I wouldn't take it personally.

Women are not gay men, it's easy to forget that their process is different. I see a lot of people on here making that mistake.
Demographics determine how true this is, IMO. In the Anglosphere, this is very likely to be true (with America the worst). In the FSU countries, not so much.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

DaRick wrote:

If she looks down she is attracted (or submissive), if she looks away probably not or not at that time. If she looks down and smiles she's really attracted.

Remember the same girl who rejected you this week wants you next week. This is not the same as with a man where it's all about looks, women are judging on personality a whole lot more. It's just that in America the women are attracted to the shithead personality

Most girls here have guys trying them all day and probably have boyfriends so they are not going to bother with you.
If girls were hitting on you all day you'd probably start avoiding eye contact as well, I wouldn't take it personally.

Women are not gay men, it's easy to forget that their process is different. I see a lot of people on here making that mistake.
Demographics determine how true this is, IMO. In the Anglosphere, this is very likely to be true (with America the worst). In the FSU countries, not so much.
Just to clarify, I've never been out of the country (yet) so I'm only talking about America.

Once you get out of college it's really hard to find a single girl. When I was in college I had girls proposition me all the time. I think the ratios outside of college are all f***ed up. If you're not good at bars and clubs you can hit on married women or single moms with varying levels of success or steal someones girlfriend if you can, that's it.

Another thing that pisses me off...

Ethiopian girls that I've worked with used to sexually harrass or hit on me all day, but when I work up the nerve to ask them out they act incredulous like "oh I have a boyfriend or husband", I was just being frendly. Yeah if my wife or girlfriend had her leg wrapped around another guy's leg at the office I wouldn't be too happy about it.

Another one I actually felt kind of bad for her she was flirting so much so I asked her out and she said no. When I said "wtf" she comes back with "I was just messing with you".

These girls were all Ethiopian immigrants I worked with in an office in DC.

The funny thing is I found out one of these girls is 39 and not married, she has a boyfriend forever but she's 39. I wonder if she knows it's probably too late to have kids? Her sister is a little younger and seems to have a lot of guy pals (including me i suppose) but still they both seem to be not in a hurry even though they are very religious.

I think the American "hip hop" culture has infected them. The thing I don't understand is that it's so infantile and stupid, what is the appeal that is no hard to resist. They have nice and sweet personalities on the ouside and they don't ignore me but the inside is still the same shit as AW.
aquariusmediaaseo
Freshman Poster

Post by aquariusmediaaseo »

This is a nice differentiate between American women and Latin American women.I like it.
rome86
Freshman Poster

Post by rome86 »

leavingusa wrote:
DaRick wrote:

Just to clarify, I've never been out of the country (yet) so I'm only talking about America.

Once you get out of college it's really hard to find a single girl. When I was in college I had girls proposition me all the time. I think the ratios outside of college are all f***ed up. If you're not good at bars and clubs you can hit on married women or single moms with varying levels of success or steal someones girlfriend if you can, that's it.

Ethiopian girls that I've worked with used to sexually harrass or hit on me all day, but when I work up the nerve to ask them out they act incredulous like "oh I have a boyfriend or husband", I was just being frendly. Yeah if my wife or girlfriend had her leg wrapped around another guy's leg at the office I wouldn't be too happy about it.

Another one I actually felt kind of bad for her she was flirting so much so I asked her out and she said no. When I said "wtf" she comes back with "I was just messing with you".

The funny thing is I found out one of these girls is 39 and not married, she has a boyfriend forever but she's 39. I wonder if she knows it's probably too late to have kids? Her sister is a little younger and seems to have a lot of guy pals (including me i suppose) but still they both seem to be not in a hurry even though they are very religious.

I think the American "hip hop" culture has infected them. The thing I don't understand is that it's so infantile and stupid, what is the appeal that is no hard to resist. They have nice and sweet personalities on the ouside and they don't ignore me but the inside is still the same shit as AW.

man i had the same experience with ethiopian chicks in DC. My god i used to work with one and she smiling and flirting with me all the time and i used to think that she was playing because when i tried to call her and set up a date , suddenly her phone could not work ..i mean at the end i just got tired of the mind game so i deleted her phone number and stopped talking to her.. she was insane
hello
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Man I hope that Ethiopian chicks aren't like that in Ethiopia.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
steve55
Junior Poster

Re: Latin American women vs. American women - same thing

Post by steve55 »

ll444 wrote:It's clear that there is a substantial amount of people on this forum who believe that women from Latin American countries and other third world countries are friendlier and more down to earth than American women.

As a person who has lived in a Latin American country and the US, I would like to take this opportunity to clear up a few misconceptions concerning Latin American women vs American (US) women:

Either women feel physically attracted to you or they don't. A lot of people here whine that American women don't make eye contact. Well, if they are not making eye contact with you it's probably because they don't find you particularly attractive. I had a dark period in my life during which I was very overweight; not surprisingly, I did not receive female attention; there wasn't even eye contact. But then I lost weight and improved my physical appearance, and women began responding to me more positively.

Thing is, I observed the same pattern occur in Costa Rica. When I lived in that country there was a period during which I was overweight and a period during which I wasn't. Women treated me a lot more positively when I wasn't overweight.

So stop saying that Latin American women are wonderful human beings and American women evil ******. You find all types of people everywhere. My guess is that if you went to Latin America and received a positive response from women, a response unlike the responses you are accustomed to receiving from American women, it's not necessarily because Latin American are friendlier and more down to earth than American women, but because men with your phenotype and perceived wealth and social status are particularly desirable in Latin American countries. In case you don't know, most Latin Americans think that all gringos are rich, and there are many Latin American women who would love to marry a gringo and have gringo children.

So it's not that Latin American women are better human beings than American women; it's just that they tend to be more ignorant and assume that your ethnic background and nationality makes you a hot shot, whereas most American women can actually see that you are just another John Doe.
Did you read what the experts say about this? Did you read the "reserach section" that proves everything we say here?? Did you see the study that just came out that shows that American woman are the 2nd least flirtatious in the world? Flirtatiousness = receptivness and wanting to be aprpoached , hence more freindly and approachable which american woman are not . Did you see where doctor Laura Schlessinger states that woman in the US view men and dangerous and have a disdain for men? We appreciate your input but let's deal in facts and what experts ssay , not conjecture.

See http://www.happierabroad.com/Research.htm
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Latin American women vs. American women - same thing

Post by momopi »

ll444 wrote:It's clear that there is a substantial amount of people on this forum who believe that women from Latin American countries and other third world countries are friendlier and more down to earth than American women.
As a person who has lived in a Latin American country and the US, I would like to take this opportunity to clear up a few misconceptions concerning Latin American women vs American (US) women:
The difference for some is that they have no game in the US, but after moving abroad, they find success in the dating field due to variety of reasons (socioeconomic, racial preferences, positive stereotyping, supply/demand, etc).

Women in other countries come with their own set of issues, but men are willing to overlook them (at least initially) due to halo effect, and the simple fact that they're willing to date the westerner who lacked success at home. For a funny look at this, check out the "Charisma Man" comics. For many men, getting laid is better than not getting laid. And having access to a larger number of avail women means you have options and choices, and hopefully find that right one for you.

Over the past 20 years, I've dated Asian girls from S. Korea, Japan, China, HK, Macao, Taiwan, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand, etc. in the US, and have had oversea girlfriends in Japan, Taiwan, Malaysia, and Singapore. When I was actively dating new girls in the US, I'd typically date 3-4 girls in a year. When I'm in Asia, I could've probably dated 3-4 new girls in a month back then. The supply of single Asian girls are simply far, far larger in Asia than California. However, those who think East Asian women are quiet and submissive needs to have their heads examined. They may not sleep with as many guys as American girls do, but many are far more calculating & adapt at manipulating men. American women are like simpletons in comparison.

As for Latin women, my aunt is from Brazil, and if I were in my uncle's shoes, I probably wouldn't have married her because of her temperament. She probably knows more profanities than me and can out-cuss everyone in 3 different languages. I'm sure there are less hot-headed women to be found in Brazil. My former coworker married a Brazilian college student studying in the US, and he said when he went to visit her parents, even the girls working at the gas station were hot.

For those looking for P2P with no commitment, the options in Asia is also better. For example:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsRM0XNk ... re=related[/youtube]

...for those looking for something extra between the legs ;)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja5-RTBf ... re=related[/youtube]
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

rome86 wrote:
leavingusa wrote:
DaRick wrote:

man i had the same experience with ethiopian chicks in DC. My god i used to work with one and she smiling and flirting with me all the time and i used to think that she was playing because when i tried to call her and set up a date , suddenly her phone could not work ..i mean at the end i just got tired of the mind game so i deleted her phone number and stopped talking to her.. she was insane
Holy crap this thing is down to a formula. It's textbook attention whoring.

I don't think Ethiopian women are really allowed by their families to marry American men black or white but if someone knows better feel free to chime in.

They are also very religious (christian) with their constant fasting and other nonsense which is a turnoff to me.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Banano wrote:When i was in Argentina i noticed that women are the same is in angloculture, avoiding eyes contact, no smile, very deppressed look, and also i noticed a lot of yound handsome men visit hookers which are everywhere
This one sounds familiar. My Colombian wife says Argentina is the drama queen of Latin America: it's a second world country like most of the countries in the area, yet the slightly higher contents of European genes in the population makes them look a bit more of the white Western type. They go extremely proud of this and feel superior to everybody else. You're not the first to report that women are more stuck-up and unapproachable than, say, a Peruvian or a Colombian. It's usually worse in the bigger cities like Buenos Aires, Rosario, Cordoba etc.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

If the moral of this thread is for men to be vigilant of the talons of women, regardless of national borders and race, then I concur... be cautious and aware.

If the purpose, however, is to belittle folks for not having acceptance by AWs because when economic zones are theoretically normalized, AWs <=> FWs, then I boldly disagree.

AWs, by nature, tend towards histrionic or borderline personality disorders. Thus, simple qualifications like good looks, high IQ, or business success do not linearly correlate with happy relations to the opposite gender.

In other societies, the society is harmonized by men so that schizoid behavior patterns in women are kept in balance with the success of the family or organization. This is missing in the US and what you have instead, are Magina-hoods where a ton of men, both good-looking and smart, are p***y whipped and brow beaten by their women. My sister is a good example of this type of woman.

In conclusion, if you're not having success with AWs, it doesn't mean that you won't have success abroad w/o having to whip out a stack of Ben Franklins to impress a lady. What works abroad is being normal, whether that's an alpha/class A persona or closer to a B/harmonizing one. What works in the US, however, is being an anti-hero, and for that, there are already a number of threads.

And don't worry about how a gal, checks you out or not. Actually converse with her and see if she's a person worth getting to know. Chances are, she won't be an AW.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Clarification

American women

Mexican women

Futureexpat
Freshman Poster

Post by Futureexpat »

Hispanic women definitely are not the same thing as American women. Also if you consider "Hispanic Americans" In any way comparable to latin America you are dreaming. The fact is the American culture has brutally twisted, and manipulated latinos/latinas born in America. I used to think that I wasn't attracted to hispanic women untl I met a women actually from Mexico.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

OP,
Sorry but you are the only one who says that. Every other guy says that there is a world of difference. Including the most credible sincere guys.

You are making false politically correct statements, not any true insights or comparisons.

Compared to AW, any woman is more down to earth and feminine, including British and Australian women, in my experience. That's how bad it is. It's all relative.

Girls from the Midwest are more down to earth than from CA. But outside the US, every girl seems more down to earth and feminine.

See my encounters with Russian women here and you'll see that there is a world of difference in terms of approachability.

http://www.happierabroad.com/film.php

I'm sure that difference is true of Latin America as well.

How can you say that Latin women and American women are the same? That's the biggest false statement there is. You sound like a politically correct automaton, not a truth teller.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Futureexpat
Freshman Poster

Post by Futureexpat »

Your seriously telling me you never paid those chicks? Call me shocked because I simply find it impossible to fathom. :shock:
Derp
Freshman Poster

Post by Derp »

Futureexpat wrote:Your seriously telling me you never paid those chicks? Call me shocked because I simply find it impossible to fathom. :shock:
You trying to say that American women are no different than foreign women? You think that it's solely the man's fault as to why he can't get a date in America?