Tom Leykis, "as women age, it's poetic justice"

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Tom Leykis, "as women age, it's poetic justice"

Post by jamesbond »

Here is an interesting episode where Tom Leykis discusses women who have had "their fun" and are now looking to settle down and get married. In other words, these women have had their fun with bad boys and thugs and now that they are in their 30's, they are looking for a "nice guy" to settle down with.

Remember guys, "men age like wine, women age like milk." :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Not only is it poetic justice to see American women age, its also poetic justice to see douch bags get stuck with these women. The guys that picked on you in high school and talked to you in a condescending tone everyday are now stuck with 300lb. women with butch hair cuts that complain constantly and do nothing but hemmorage their bank accounts.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

N/A
Last edited by eurobrat on May 16th, 2013, 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

He'll be back on the radio doing his show in April of 2012 when his current contract expires. But I think it will be through the internet. Just a heads up...

Info here: http://blowmeuptom.com/
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Last week I did a marathon and listened to most of his archived radio broadcast because I never heard of the guy only up until about 2 years ago.

That said, aside from his excellent information on women, he's motivated me to pay my bills on time, be as successful as I can be, and generally be more of a productive person.

Tom is simply unbelievable, and all of his broadcast should be required listening for young men; especially for all the young men like myself who have grown up without fathers.

http://www.leykisonline.com/recordings/andromeda.php
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Tom Leykis, "as women age, it's poetic justice"

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: Tom Leykis, "as women age, it's poetic justice"

Post by chanta76 »

Women win in the end still. When women when they were young party with the bad boys..now that the same women is older marries that nice guy who worked and study hard . So how is it bad for women?

If anything the nice guys loses in a way. And there are ALLOT of nice guys out there. I knew a guy in High school..was really shy around girls. Went to college got himself a good job as a contractor later in life but was always shy around girls. He finally did get married . He ended up marrying that hot chick back in High School but that "hot chick " back in high school is already with 1 kid from some bad boy she hooked up with in her early 20's. She 's not as pretty as she used to been but she is not a fat hog at least.

The nice guy is now taking care of this girl and her kid. Last I heard they got into fight and she tried to throw him out of his own home. I asked him why he did it? Why get married? A part of it was that he still remembers the hot chick image of her back in high school the other part of it is lack of choices for himself. He never thought about going overseas but just didn't think he had choices and saw this as the best for himself. He doesn't want to go through life alone and single. Sadly there are ALLOT of AMERICAN men like this....maybe MEN in general.

Women still win in the end at least here in the West. I would say in the west women age like over due beer..because someone will still want to drink it even though it's past it's prime.