Holy Mackerel! Perfect Looking Russian/Ukrainian Women Available For You! Look!

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Re: Holy Moly! Sweet Jesus! God Almighty! Look!

Post by MatureDJ »

Winston wrote:Holy Mother of God! These Ukrainian bombshells could be playboy centerfolds! OMG!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info124114.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sorry, but the tramp stamp ruins what would have been a quite delicious dish.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this woman looks like a super model! So hot and breathtaking!

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/details/655675

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Hot is not the word they are super damn sexy!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

GOD ALMIGHTY! CHRIST JESUS!

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/ ... /100293576

ImageImage

My God. This super hot sexy woman below says in her profile that she has NO racial preferences! Whoa! No way!

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/ ... /501267009

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Winston, in reality if you live in Russia or Ukraine, most of these girls are only decent looking, not "holy-moly" like you are saying lol :)

Besides there a clear taste difference and also cultural aspect you don't know. Since I grew up in that culture, at least 25% of the girls you are posting are total garbage mentally - that is if you want to create a true family. Now I never said they are not good for sex ;) Of course they are. Overall these pictures just show you how many amazing looking women are available. I looked up your website personals.happierabroad.com for just 1 city - Moscow. It has 11,000 girls! About 25% are totally model looking girls. It's insanely amazing!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow she looks so pure, gorgeous and angelic!

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/ ... /501171215

ImageImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT AN ANGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info126308.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow look at this blonde! She's PERFECT! Why doesn't she model? I'd pay a lot of money to bang her!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info126781.htm

ImageImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »