AW don't mind their own business

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

AW don't mind their own business

Post by ssjparris »

What the hell man. i am tired of american women. just finished now. i needed to stop paying attention to them along time ago. guess i was to stubborn to do that. this time its official.

The women DON'T mind their own business. and they watch EVERYTHING you do. where ever you are, if its in the store, coffee shop, restaurant, you name it, every single woman is watching you.

If i look at one lady walking by me, guess what, all of the other ladies in the room know that i am looking. so every single one of them will come up and get close to me so they can compete against the other lady. they just want to use me for attention. that's it. assholes they are.

Anyways, this is seriously highly nerotic of them to focus on EVERYTHING someone does in the same room with them. they just don't know how to mind their business. they are getting into other people's business watching and analyzing everything their doing. i mean they can not relax at all. hahhaahaaha. :lol:

this is one of the main reasons why these women are so hard to get. its because they saw you do something with another lady in the room before you came up to her. how crazy is THAT !!!!. so if you looked at one lady up and down they are all thinking " he wants sex" ( which is a bad thing for men to think in our society ). i mean every woman in the room figured you out before you come to any one of them.

They made up their mind and are not going to do anything with you.

now what i noticed about foreign women they don't pay attention to me at all. they mind their OWN business. they don't care if your talking to another woman, they don't care about what is on his mind. none of that stuff. they aren't trying to compete with other women in the room either. foreign are just to awesome. they are like this fantastic christmas present with everything you wanted inside.

okay okay enough with my rant. i have been focusing on the wrong women for too long. yikes !!! its time for me to focus on my goal and get the HELL OUT OF AMERICA. from now on i am finished and i am going to ignore these pyschotic american women.
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

Haha! So true... Where I work females run the political process. Their ideas of who and how you are shape everything around you in the work place. Perception is reality and you are governed by it. This being said I am a supervisor over a very watched and popular program being K9. The women around me watch me like a hawk! I am on my very best behavior every moment of the day because they can and will do what they can to cause you trouble or a hard time. They want to feel important as if they have power beond their place, sadly they do...
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

I was in a resteraunt in Nepal where a couple of western girls, probably American, walked in and sat down. I saw them looking at me and my young indian wife many times, like they were obsessed.

American women are really sick people mentally, I feel very uncomfortable around them, the same way I feel if I am around a crazy person. Thus, American women = insane. BOYCOTT THEM!
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

That is amazing you posted this. This past Saturday i was in a coffee shop and this guy and this girl were watching whatever football game there was on the tv ( I do not watch sports)she keep looking back at me and looking at the tv. I was wondering why she was doing that then i thought she was wondering why i was not watching the game.
I mean to look at me staring at least 3 times give me a break. Watch what your doing and leave me alone already.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:I was in a resteraunt in Nepal where a couple of western girls, probably American, walked in and sat down. I saw them looking at me and my young indian wife many times, like they were obsessed.

American women are really sick people mentally, I feel very uncomfortable around them, the same way I feel if I am around a crazy person. Thus, American women = insane. BOYCOTT THEM!
hahahahahahahaha.... you said, " the same way I feel if i am around a crazy person." yeah they are pyschotic like crazy people. hahahaa.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

ErikHeaven wrote:That is amazing you posted this. This past Saturday i was in a coffee shop and this guy and this girl were watching whatever football game there was on the tv ( I do not watch sports)she keep looking back at me and looking at the tv. I was wondering why she was doing that then i thought she was wondering why i was not watching the game.
I mean to look at me staring at least 3 times give me a break. Watch what your doing and leave me alone already.
yeah they don't mind their own business. i feel like telling them to f**k off !!!.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Dogboy86 wrote:Haha! So true... Where I work females run the political process. Their ideas of who and how you are shape everything around you in the work place. Perception is reality and you are governed by it. This being said I am a supervisor over a very watched and popular program being K9. The women around me watch me like a hawk! I am on my very best behavior every moment of the day because they can and will do what they can to cause you trouble or a hard time. They want to feel important as if they have power beond their place, sadly they do...
whoa that sounds dangerous to be in an environment surrounded by these ladies in a work environment. be very careful. don't talk to them at all. like you said they need some excuse some little tiny thing you do to get attention or maybe even get promoted. they see you like an obstacle in the way of their goal sometimes. be careful out there my friend oops i mean, mr. hulk.