Guys who've been abroad - Describe the typical approach

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Guys who've been abroad - Describe the typical approach

Post by manly5000 »

'Sup guys.

For those of you who've spent time outside the femisphere (Asia, Latin America, etc.), how does it normally go down when you interact with women while out and about compared to the typical experience here in the States? Let me elaborate on what I'm asking --

Last night I went to a club with a couple of friends. Had a few girls give me attention while on the dance floor and one woman (who turned out to be 42 and had one 20 something daughter) kept dancing with me all night long. She seemed to be interested in me, so for the sake of practice, I paid a bit more attention to her and tried to escalate by touching her, trying to grind a bit, making little innuendos here and there. Eventually me and my buds decided to leave and bar hop the rest of the night and this chick came with us. Long story short, she kept hanging out with us but no matter what I did to try to escalate SHE DID NOT RECIPROCATE. Not one little bit. Period. Yet she kept wanting to hang around me. And this was a very VERY average looking older lady, I'd say a barely borderline 5/10! So if she was going through all this trouble to hang around a younger, fairly decent-looking and built guy and he was giving her attention and trying to escalate, she would jump all over it right? Yeah, fat chance!

This kind of thing happens every single time I get attention from a woman and try to act on it. EVERY SINGLE TIME they play these little pussyfoot games, act interested then go cold when you try to escalate, yet still try to hang around you. I know I know, it's just more fuel for the fire and another good reminder about why Ameriskanks aren't worth giving ANY attention to whatsoever, but it still drives me absolutely nucking futs!

So my question to you guys who have spent time abroad and met women in clubs, malls, parks, wherever is this - When you talk to one who seems interested, in general do these foreign women reciprocate pretty quickly? If you reach out and try to touch them or put your arm around them, will they respond in kind or do they pull this hot-and-cold bullshit like Ameriskanks do?

It just seriously boggles the mind how a chick can act interested in you all night long but ignore your every attempt to escalate to SOME kind of physical contact and never EVER reciprocate.

This happens to me every single time I give these bitches the time of day and I'm sick of it! When my friends ask me to go out with them I always try to commit myself to not giving any attention whatsoever to these chicks, but when they start paying attention to me and trying to interact with me I always end up saying "f**k it, I might as well practice" and going for it. Only to have it happen again and again and again. I guess I figure it's going to be a long time before I'm able to leave this place so I give in against my better judgement and always get burned.

Looking forward to your replies!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Guys who've been abroad -- Describe the typical "ap

Post by Rock »

manly5000 wrote:'Sup guys.

For those of you who've spent time outside the femisphere (Asia, Latin America, etc.), how does it normally go down when you interact with women while out and about compared to the typical experience here in the States? Let me elaborate on what I'm asking --

Last night I went to a club with a couple of friends. Had a few girls give me attention while on the dance floor and one woman (who turned out to be 42 and had one 20 something daughter) kept dancing with me all night long. She seemed to be interested in me, so for the sake of practice, I paid a bit more attention to her and tried to escalate by touching her, trying to grind a bit, making little innuendos here and there. Eventually me and my buds decided to leave and bar hop the rest of the night and this chick came with us. Long story short, she kept hanging out with us but no matter what I did to try to escalate SHE DID NOT RECIPROCATE. Not one little bit. Period. Yet she kept wanting to hang around me. And this was a very VERY average looking older lady, I'd say a barely borderline 5/10! So if she was going through all this trouble to hang around a younger, fairly decent-looking and built guy and he was giving her attention and trying to escalate, she would jump all over it right? Yeah, fat chance!

This kind of thing happens every single time I get attention from a woman and try to act on it. EVERY SINGLE TIME they play these little pussyfoot games, act interested then go cold when you try to escalate, yet still try to hang around you. I know I know, it's just more fuel for the fire and another good reminder about why Ameriskanks aren't worth giving ANY attention to whatsoever, but it still drives me absolutely nucking futs!

So my question to you guys who have spent time abroad and met women in clubs, malls, parks, wherever is this - When you talk to one who seems interested, in general do these foreign women reciprocate pretty quickly? If you reach out and try to touch them or put your arm around them, will they respond in kind or do they pull this hot-and-cold bullshit like Ameriskanks do?

It just seriously boggles the mind how a chick can act interested in you all night long but ignore your every attempt to escalate to SOME kind of physical contact and never EVER reciprocate.

This happens to me every single time I give these bitches the time of day and I'm sick of it! When my friends ask me to go out with them I always try to commit myself to not giving any attention whatsoever to these chicks, but when they start paying attention to me and trying to interact with me I always end up saying "f**k it, I might as well practice" and going for it. Only to have it happen again and again and again. I guess I figure it's going to be a long time before I'm able to leave this place so I give in against my better judgement and always get burned.

Some women get a natural rise out of attention and cock-teasing. You can find these types all over the world. With experience, you learn, through intuition, to spot them earlier in the interaction. Best approach when they don't respond is to immediately cool off towards them while moving-on to other people (preferably women) in the group or club. Sometimes, this will prompt them to jump into your lap and be yours. Other times it won't. Either way, your message to her is shit or get off the pot. You value your time and won't allow her to waste it.
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

Post by oiltradingacademy »

You cannot imagine how many times girls have acting like they like me and then when I ask them out they say............NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the smile they get on their face shows that they were only playing a game from the beginning so that I would ask them out and they could have the pleasure of trying to degrade me.

When this doesn't happen the girls say something like, "I'm getting off at 11:00, and I know you'll want to be there".

As if I'm just a stupid guy who cannot think and I just want to have sex with them, and they KNOW that.

So I reject them for it.

Now if the girl had said, "I'm getting off at 11:00, would you like to have a drink with me afterward?".

I would have have said, sure I would like to :-)

If I had said to the girl, "listen I'm in room #210, when you get off work come up to my room".....

What do you think the girl would have said?

Nobody wants to be treated as a door mat, but women think they have the right to do it to men.

Don't waste your time on American girls, when you go to another country it won't be all roses that's for sure, but you will find that when you get up enough nerve to walk up to some girl on the street and say hi, you look like a very interesting girl I would like to get to know better, would you like to have some coffee with me for some conversation, they will respond in a friendly manner, they won't roll their eyes, or give you the cold shoulder, they will talk with you like a human being talks with another human being, maybe they will be interested, maybe they won't, but no matter what, you won't feel like jumping out the first building you see from the rejection that American girls will give to you.
Futures markets are controlled by a computer program!

http://www.oiltradingacademy.com

David
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

Are you sure she just wasn't unsure what to do? Sometimes when someone like another person, they will not be too overt about it in fear of being rejected.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Rock and Oil - I hear ya. That's why I say it really is more fuel for the fire. I know deep down inside I don't want a damn thing to do with women in this country period. I just think about how it's going to be 2 or 3 years before my time to leave comes, and I'm a damn lonely guy, so when the opportunity presents itself to "practice" my interactions (I used to be really introverted and shy and am proud of how outgoing and awesome I am now) it's hard for me to resist.

Hook - Appreciate the input but honestly if this chick who is 42 years old, has a 20 year old daughter, and is outgoing enough to come to a club by herself to meet people is either unsure what to do or is just being shy in the face of my escalations, there are other underlying issues there and I want nothing to do with it. I NEED a female to reciprocate. With me Ameriskanks never ever do because it's all a big game to them, and I'm not going to have anything to do with their stupid games.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

Whenever a girl is showing interest in that way she is screwing with you. That will be a safe bet always at least with an American girl. It's like someone said if you escalate and they don't reciprocate freeze them out. Don't let her reject you and have the benefit of your company. No need to "practice" bad form.

And when the girl is flirting and flirting to get you to ask her out this should be met with a great deal of skepticism. What I do in this situation is repeat everything she says with an unflattering imitation of her voice. She'll get very angry with you and then you get angry at her getting angry. After that you can calm things down "maybe I misjudged you".

Then you'll have something real, you have to get her to feel real emotions with you. It's like when you are in a relationship and you get into a fight and then afterward everything is so much better. Sometimes you have to start the relationship with a fight because she is putting out fake bullshit. Don't be afraid to get mad at bullshit and shit on her like she deserves.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

It's pretty telling that even dried-up homely middle aged women play these stupid games here in America isn't it?

Can anyone who's been abroad share actual experiences about how much easier it is to get together with decent women? Like how you approached, how it was escalated and how she reciprocated, etc?

Thanks.
Out in the world living the dream!
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

The difference between American and foreign women is like hell and heaven.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Re: Guys who've been abroad - Describe the typical approach

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

YOU, sir, need to BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

My name is John Rambo, and I want YOU to boycott American women.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

I have been to Canada, Mexico, Peru and the crazy state of Texas, all i can tell you is what someone told me a long time ago, talk to the one that smiles at you.
You know what no matter what country you go to it works almost every time.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

ErikHeaven wrote:All i can tell you is what someone told me a long time ago, talk to the one that smiles at you.
You know what no matter what country you go to it works almost every time.
That's true, it's the woman job to flirt with men (make eye contact, smile) then it's the man's job to start a conversation with the woman. The problem is, in the US, hardly ANY women will ever smile at you or flirt with you. American women are the second least flirtacious women in the world. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
newlife
Freshman Poster

Re: Guys who've been abroad - Describe the typical approach

Post by newlife »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:

YOU, sir, need to BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

My name is John Rambo, and I want YOU to boycott American women.
:lol: That's funny.
PunyBEAST
Freshman Poster

Post by PunyBEAST »

When I was in Peru, I was frequently approached by women at coffee shops, restaurants, and stores stc... Didn't even have to go to a nightclub. During my time there, I was on a language exchange program at a university -- I honestly can't describe the feeling of how overwhelmed I was with the attention I got from the girls their. That experience gave me confidence I still have with me to this day. I went out to dinner with some of them but nothing happened since I had a GF back in states (worst mistake of my life.) I can guarantee with 100% certainty that almost all of those nights would have ended in me getting laid had I made a move.

Seriously guys, if you are blonde, in decent shape, and can speak at least a decent amount of Spanish, Peru may just be the easiest place to hook up. Plus the girls there IMHO are VERY friendly and very pretty, especially if you have a thing for darker-skinned Latinas.

I've spent limited amounts of time in Asia (China primarily) and Eastern Europe also. Didn't really try to meet women in China since I just don't find Asian women that good looking and was at a conference for most of the two weeks I was there. In Eastern Europe I met some cute girls at nightclubs in Russia and Poland (being from the US seems to really help there), and it was definitely an easier process than here in the US, the women were MUCH less likely to approach me than in Peru.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

PunyBEAST wrote:When I was in Peru, I was frequently approached by women at coffee shops, restaurants, and stores stc... Didn't even have to go to a nightclub. During my time there, I was on a language exchange program at a university -- I honestly can't describe the feeling of how overwhelmed I was with the attention I got from the girls their. That experience gave me confidence I still have with me to this day. I went out to dinner with some of them but nothing happened since I had a GF back in states (worst mistake of my life.) I can guarantee with 100% certainty that almost all of those nights would have ended in me getting laid had I made a move.
That sounds awesome! You never had to step into a bar or nightclub, you could just meet women in public places and the women approached you! :D

That's just the opposite how things are in the US, where women ignore men and don't even make eye contact with men! :shock:
PunyBEAST wrote:Seriously guys, if you are blonde, in decent shape, and can speak at least a decent amount of Spanish, Peru may just be the easiest place to hook up. Plus the girls there IMHO are VERY friendly and very pretty, especially if you have a thing for darker-skinned Latinas.
I took two years of Spanish in school and still remember a lot of it. I am also in good shape and blonde, so from what you are saying, I should do well with the ladies in Peru. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

oiltradingacademy wrote:You cannot imagine how many times girls have acting like they like me and then when I ask them out they say............NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the smile they get on their face shows that they were only playing a game from the beginning so that I would ask them out and they could have the pleasure of trying to degrade me.

When this doesn't happen the girls say something like, "I'm getting off at 11:00, and I know you'll want to be there".

As if I'm just a stupid guy who cannot think and I just want to have sex with them, and they KNOW that.

So I reject them for it.

Now if the girl had said, "I'm getting off at 11:00, would you like to have a drink with me afterward?".

I would have have said, sure I would like to :-)

If I had said to the girl, "listen I'm in room #210, when you get off work come up to my room".....

What do you think the girl would have said?

Nobody wants to be treated as a door mat, but women think they have the right to do it to men.

Don't waste your time on American girls, when you go to another country it won't be all roses that's for sure, but you will find that when you get up enough nerve to walk up to some girl on the street and say hi, you look like a very interesting girl I would like to get to know better, would you like to have some coffee with me for some conversation, they will respond in a friendly manner, they won't roll their eyes, or give you the cold shoulder, they will talk with you like a human being talks with another human being, maybe they will be interested, maybe they won't, but no matter what, you won't feel like jumping out the first building you see from the rejection that American girls will give to you.
I think that the UK, Ireland, Iceland, Singapore, and Australia would be your best bets. Peru too. They love blue eyes and blond or near-blond hair. No need for you to check out any other country.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!