I broke up with my fiance.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

zboy1 wrote:Of course men should be dominating women, but you also want a women with some kind of intelligence and smarts, and not a total bimbo with no clue about the way of the world. You also want to avoid the really super bright chicks too, because they usually tend to be hyper-feminists and want to dominate the men. That's why its important to find a compatible mate that matches your personality and intelligence, even though that may limit your choices in the dating pool.
But what if the man was stupid and dumb though? If you were a woman, would you want to be dominated by a stupid, dumb, ignorant man? Wouldn't you resist? How would that make you feel?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

Post by oiltradingacademy »

Winston wrote:
ErikHeaven wrote:
Totally agree with this. I work in an engineering environment. If I wanna talk about the subtleties of software development I do it with my friends there, not my gf. If I wanna talk about the subtleties of oral sex, that's what gf conversations are for!
Not talking about String Theory, how about understanding the 3 branches of GOV and simple stuff like that. You cannot f**k a wet sponge all the time!
Ok fine. Even if we do not expect intelligent conversations from women, still, it is a pain in the ass to have them argue with you if they don't know shit about what they're talking about. Like I said, dumb and quiet is ok, rational and argumentative is ok, but dumb and argumentative is the worst combo. That's what Erik was talking about. His girl was not dumb and quiet. She was arguing about things she knew nothing about. A wise person would ask questions and listen and learn, if he/she didn't understand the subject, not argue about it.

Just curious, what do you want to talk with a girl about? I mean seriously, I never once in my entire life had an intelligent conversation with a girl. What do you expect them to know?

I mean seriously, I think you are thinking girls are different than what they are. All girls have intelligence, but theirs is different than ours. They are to have babies and take care of kids and cook and clean and take care of a man, they are the emotional side, the social side, they are the ones who force you to go to some event that you really don't want to go to but you do it for her.

You know? You act as if you want them to be professors or something so that you can have debates with them and talk philosophical talk about space and time.....

Don't think that's going to happen anytime soon.

When you are with a girl you romance them, walk hand in hand, say simple things to them, have dinner with them and talk about funny things and simple things and make them laugh, and you kiss them etc....

I never once in my entire life tried to have an intellectual conversation with a women before, never even occurred to me, that's not who they are, that's not what they are for....
Futures markets are controlled by a computer program!

http://www.oiltradingacademy.com

David
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

oiltradingacademy wrote:
Winston wrote:
ErikHeaven wrote:
Totally agree with this. I work in an engineering environment. If I wanna talk about the subtleties of software development I do it with my friends there, not my gf. If I wanna talk about the subtleties of oral sex, that's what gf conversations are for!
Not talking about String Theory, how about understanding the 3 branches of GOV and simple stuff like that. You cannot f**k a wet sponge all the time!
Ok fine. Even if we do not expect intelligent conversations from women, still, it is a pain in the ass to have them argue with you if they don't know shit about what they're talking about. Like I said, dumb and quiet is ok, rational and argumentative is ok, but dumb and argumentative is the worst combo. That's what Erik was talking about. His girl was not dumb and quiet. She was arguing about things she knew nothing about. A wise person would ask questions and listen and learn, if he/she didn't understand the subject, not argue about it.

Just curious, what do you want to talk with a girl about? I mean seriously, I never once in my entire life had an intelligent conversation with a girl. What do you expect them to know?

I mean seriously, I think you are thinking girls are different than what they are. All girls have intelligence, but theirs is different than ours. They are to have babies and take care of kids and cook and clean and take care of a man, they are the emotional side, the social side, they are the ones who force you to go to some event that you really don't want to go to but you do it for her.

You know? You act as if you want them to be professors or something so that you can have debates with them and talk philosophical talk about space and time.....

When you are with a girl you romance them, walk hand in hand, say simple things to them, have dinner with them and talk about funny things and simple things and make them laugh, and you kiss them etc....

I never once in my entire life tried to have an intellectual conversation with a women before, never even occurred to me, that's not who they are, that's not what they are for....
Going back to one of my exes, the one that was Italian/Puerto Rican-American...I couldn't wait to call her on the phone to talk to her. I just like talking to women. I don't believe in all of this "women make babies. women need to cook and clean. Women are sex slaves" thing. I believe in a 50/50 relationship. The girls I like have to have intelligence. They don't have to be in MENSA, but they can't have an IQ of 70 either.

I don't like the idea that women have to be stupid. I don't like that shit. As long as she is not one of those feminist that oozes hatred for men and parade around with their prestigious women's studies degree, I am fine with women that are intelligent. I can't stand stupidity. I know I am weird, but I do enjoy having fun conversations with women. It makes me feel good.

BellaRuth, a former female poster on here, we talked all of the time on Skype about everything. She is from the UK and she changed my opinion about that country. Anyway, me and her talked about a range of topics. I think it is fun. My image of a woman is one that is feminine, intelligence, sweet and likes to have fun. She is independent, but wants a male as a companion. I am the type of guy that doesn't like controlling other people. I make it clear what I like and don't like and I wear the pants, but I am not going to do what you do. I just like a certain type of woman.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

oiltradingacademy wrote:
Winston wrote:
ErikHeaven wrote:

What? I've had many intelligent conversations with women, of all races. They don't have to be an encyclopedia. You are exaggerating. I'm just talking about a deep meaningful conversation about life that flows well. With Filipinas, I do flirt, say romantic things that get a reaction out of them, etc. and that's fun. But when a woman can't understand anything about you...
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

"What? I've had many intelligent conversations with women, of all races. They don't have to be an encyclopedia. You are exaggerating. I'm just talking about a deep meaningful conversation about life that flows well. With Filipinas, I do flirt, say romantic things that get a reaction out of them, etc. and that's fun. But when a woman can't understand anything about you..."

Like what? What intelligent conversation have you had with a women before? What were you talking about? What do you consider intelligent conversation?

I have never met, never read, never heard of one single solitary women throughout all of history that I would ever remotely come close to an "intelligent". Could you please name one women in world history or alive today that you would consider intelligent? I would love to see such a women.

I'm just telling you right now, you live in fantasy land, that's where you live, there is no such a thing as an "intelligent" women, on the contrary, they are like mental retards, they are like children and should be treated as such. They are for sex, hello, they are for companionship, they are a help meet for a man, they are no professors or scientists and they don't know jack diddly squat in this life and they never will, all they know is what men taught them, nothing more.

You know what your problem is, you over analyze everything, and you complain about everything.

For instance, you wrote a top about hating angles city, and analyzed the whole thing in great detail, instead of just picking up and leaving the place to begin with, you complain about it instead taking up all your time to do so.

Why not just get out of there and go find someplace you like.

Listen, you are no better than the American girls, you will never be happy because nothing is good enough for you, everything is a problem to you, instead of finding some sweet Filipina girl and walking along the beach with her, you call them stupid.

You are making your own hell Winston.....

David
swincor
Freshman Poster

Post by swincor »

Winston wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Of course men should be dominating women, but you also want a women with some kind of intelligence and smarts, and not a total bimbo with no clue about the way of the world. You also want to avoid the really super bright chicks too, because they usually tend to be hyper-feminists and want to dominate the men. That's why its important to find a compatible mate that matches your personality and intelligence, even though that may limit your choices in the dating pool.
But what if the man was stupid and dumb though? If you were a woman, would you want to be dominated by a stupid, dumb, ignorant man? Wouldn't you resist? How would that make you feel?

You see, Winston, this is why you're such a pathetic weakling and p***y around women: you lack confidence and moral certainty in the idea of male superior strength. Men are by nature stronger than women -- physically, mentally, intellectually. It's what makes them morally and ethically superior. One of the ways man is defined is by his dominance and superiority over women.

But you can't grasp this simple idea without feeling guilty about it. So, like an American woman, you ask these dumb hypothetical questions to avoid the responsibility of acting like a man towards a woman. My advice to you is to grow some balls, and stop trying to identify with women like a faggot-ass mangina.
Last edited by swincor on October 5th, 2011, 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Oiltradingacademy:

When I talk about intelligent conversation, I do not mean like talking about Einstein and physics. I just mean having SUBSTANTIVE talk about life. Average intelligent women are able to do that. It is the kind of thing that creates a mental bond with a woman. I like that. It's part of the complete package.

Erik:

Why don't you try Taiwan, Japan or China? NE Asians are smarter and more educated, I hear. You can talk to Rock about that. He is a big promoter of that area.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

oiltradingacademy wrote:"What? I've had many intelligent conversations with women, of all races. They don't have to be an encyclopedia. You are exaggerating. I'm just talking about a deep meaningful conversation about life that flows well. With Filipinas, I do flirt, say romantic things that get a reaction out of them, etc. and that's fun. But when a woman can't understand anything about you..."

Like what? What intelligent conversation have you had with a women before? What were you talking about? What do you consider intelligent conversation?

I have never met, never read, never heard of one single solitary women throughout all of history that I would ever remotely come close to an "intelligent". Could you please name one women in world history or alive today that you would consider intelligent? I would love to see such a women.

I'm just telling you right now, you live in fantasy land, that's where you live, there is no such a thing as an "intelligent" women, on the contrary, they are like mental retards, they are like children and should be treated as such. They are for sex, hello, they are for companionship, they are a help meet for a man, they are no professors or scientists and they don't know jack diddly squat in this life and they never will, all they know is what men taught them, nothing more.

You know what your problem is, you over analyze everything, and you complain about everything.

For instance, you wrote a top about hating angles city, and analyzed the whole thing in great detail, instead of just picking up and leaving the place to begin with, you complain about it instead taking up all your time to do so.

Why not just get out of there and go find someplace you like.

Listen, you are no better than the American girls, you will never be happy because nothing is good enough for you, everything is a problem to you, instead of finding some sweet Filipina girl and walking along the beach with her, you call them stupid.

You are making your own hell Winston.....
You are blinded by your fanaticism. Always remember, YOUR BELIEFS EDIT YOUR REALITY. If you believe all women are dumb, then all incoming data will have to fit into that in your head, or you will discard them.

BellaRuth on this forum is an example of an intelligent woman. Her posts here reflect that.

Also, the AW expert psychologists quoted in Steve's Research Report are also intelligent women.

http://www.happierabroad.com/Research.htm

I have left Angeles. But I like to give people reasons for my claims. That's what makes me more credible. A good writer can explain things well. He doesn't expect others to take what he says on faith. The reasons I gave made sense, were true, and easily testable. As long as I'm making sense, what does it matter if I rant a lot?

In your videos, you ranted for 30 minutes straight about AW, the downfall of America, and how Satan was behind it and all. You went on and on. It's too bad you took it down.

oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

"BellaRuth on this forum is an example of an intelligent woman. Her posts here reflect that.

Also, the AW expert psychologists quoted in Steve's Research Report are also intelligent women."

Winston, you need to get a grip here, let's look at reality and not the Masonic fantasy world you're apparently living in. Have you ever noticed before that women put on make up? Now how intelligent do you think they are? Have you ever noticed they go shopping all the time and buy clothes for themselves because they want to look good? Now how intelligent is that? Have you ever noticed they don't know how to save money and they just live for the moment, now how intelligent is that?

Have you ever once in your entire life noticed how everything around you, cars, planes, computers, houses, buildings, blueprints, roads, literally everything around you was created, invented, or discovered by men, not women, now how intelligent do you think they are?

You know it's funny Winston and I have to laugh, but the whole idea of women being intelligent is the biggest whopping joke on planet earth, women are there to help men, not to lead men or be on the same intellectual level as men, they are not even remotely close.

A women may seem intelligent to you, and then her emotions will kick in and she'll freak out and become the biggest idiot on the planet and do crazy things, is that intelligent to you?

It's like you don't even know what women are for, you look for them at bars or on dating sites, the two worst possible places a guy could possibly try to find a girl. And then you complain you cannot find one to have a conversation with, I mean come on man wake up.

Here you are coming from the empire of the world, the USA, and then you downgrade women who are struggling daily to survive to feed themselves and haven't had the luxury of time and money to become worldly and then you degrade them as being stupid.

Filipina's aren't monkeys, and they are just as intelligent as any other human being on this planet, what they are is poor and don't have time for more esoteric subjects that you seem to enjoy so much.

Well guess what, that's what I like about them, they are friendly and simple and sweet and kind, I cannot imagine why a man would want more than that.

If you want to find an intelligent women go to Russia, the girls there are so smart they will play with you like a cat plays with a mouse.

Or stay in the Philippines and maybe find a women who will treat you like a man and she'll be the women.....

You talk about women having intelligence, this is why I cannot stand women in the west, because they think they're so smart, whereas to me they are dumber than a box of rocks, idiots beyond belief, morons who cannot begin to imagine or understand how mind boggling stupid they are in every possible way, the epitome of stupidity, believing every lie ever told, not understanding what life is about, following after money and possessions and cars and what other people think about them, they are beyond stupid, they are in the land of stupidity and nonsense on a quantum level and they don't have the brainpower to understand that.

A Filipina women is happy right now today, making a lousy $200 per month they are happy, they enjoy the beach and food and just being a girl and watching the sun sets and talking with her friends and family.

An American women no matter whether she is poor or rich is the most unhappy human being on planet earth.

You are like an American women who is searching for that perfect man that doesn't exist and she will never find him, setting herself up for misery and failure before she ever even started to look. You seem the same way to me, you are looking for intelligence where there is none, what may seem like intelligence to you at first will turn into a first class retard once you get to know them better.

For instance look at yourself, you consider yourself smart right? Yet with your intellect you aren't smart enough to know how to eat properly to control your weight, and yet this is romper room simple to do. You aren't smart enough to know that women don't want a pot belly man, this is the opposite of the way a man is suppose to be, don't you know what women think of this?

I really don't want to be mean here that is not my intention, but I suggest to you that you take a better look inward and see your own problems and hang ups and then make yourself better and try to find a nice sweet girl to be with that can make you happy and give you some peace in this life, a girl to kiss and love, not have intelligent conversations with, just somebody to cuddle up with and share some intimacy.......

David
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

As for them wanting to eat all the time. Anyone who has gone without food for close to a week will always look at it in a differant light. My grandparents on both sides went through the great depression and there view of meal time vastly differant from mine or my parents. They had gone through time with nothing to eat in their childhood and this forever changed them. I can only imagine if this had been multi generational or culturally the way things were. Food would have much greater enjoyment and it would much more importance.... just saying :)
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

oiltradingacademy wrote:"BellaRuth on this forum is an example of an intelligent woman. Her posts here reflect that.

Also, the AW expert psychologists quoted in Steve's Research Report are also intelligent women."

Winston, you need to get a grip here, let's look at reality and not the Masonic fantasy world you're apparently living in. Have you ever noticed before that women put on make up? Now how intelligent do you think they are? Have you ever noticed they go shopping all the time and buy clothes for themselves because they want to look good? Now how intelligent is that? Have you ever noticed they don't know how to save money and they just live for the moment, now how intelligent is that?

Have you ever once in your entire life noticed how everything around you, cars, planes, computers, houses, buildings, blueprints, roads, literally everything around you was created, invented, or discovered by men, not women, now how intelligent do you think they are?

You know it's funny Winston and I have to laugh, but the whole idea of women being intelligent is the biggest whopping joke on planet earth, women are there to help men, not to lead men or be on the same intellectual level as men, they are not even remotely close.

A women may seem intelligent to you, and then her emotions will kick in and she'll freak out and become the biggest idiot on the planet and do crazy things, is that intelligent to you?

It's like you don't even know what women are for, you look for them at bars or on dating sites, the two worst possible places a guy could possibly try to find a girl. And then you complain you cannot find one to have a conversation with, I mean come on man wake up.

Here you are coming from the empire of the world, the USA, and then you downgrade women who are struggling daily to survive to feed themselves and haven't had the luxury of time and money to become worldly and then you degrade them as being stupid.

Filipina's aren't monkeys, and they are just as intelligent as any other human being on this planet, what they are is poor and don't have time for more esoteric subjects that you seem to enjoy so much.

Well guess what, that's what I like about them, they are friendly and simple and sweet and kind, I cannot imagine why a man would want more than that.

If you want to find an intelligent women go to Russia, the girls there are so smart they will play with you like a cat plays with a mouse.

Or stay in the Philippines and maybe find a women who will treat you like a man and she'll be the women.....

You talk about women having intelligence, this is why I cannot stand women in the west, because they think they're so smart, whereas to me they are dumber than a box of rocks, idiots beyond belief, morons who cannot begin to imagine or understand how mind boggling stupid they are in every possible way, the epitome of stupidity, believing every lie ever told, not understanding what life is about, following after money and possessions and cars and what other people think about them, they are beyond stupid, they are in the land of stupidity and nonsense on a quantum level and they don't have the brainpower to understand that.

A Filipina women is happy right now today, making a lousy $200 per month they are happy, they enjoy the beach and food and just being a girl and watching the sun sets and talking with her friends and family.

An American women no matter whether she is poor or rich is the most unhappy human being on planet earth.

You are like an American women who is searching for that perfect man that doesn't exist and she will never find him, setting herself up for misery and failure before she ever even started to look. You seem the same way to me, you are looking for intelligence where there is none, what may seem like intelligence to you at first will turn into a first class retard once you get to know them better.

For instance look at yourself, you consider yourself smart right? Yet with your intellect you aren't smart enough to know how to eat properly to control your weight, and yet this is romper room simple to do. You aren't smart enough to know that women don't want a pot belly man, this is the opposite of the way a man is suppose to be, don't you know what women think of this?

I really don't want to be mean here that is not my intention, but I suggest to you that you take a better look inward and see your own problems and hang ups and then make yourself better and try to find a nice sweet girl to be with that can make you happy and give you some peace in this life, a girl to kiss and love, not have intelligent conversations with, just somebody to cuddle up with and share some intimacy.......
The only thing you are right about is that men are generally more intelligent than women. Yes. That seems to be true. But there are a number of inaccuracies in your statements.

Sure women are more emotional and irrational than men. But you generalize all women as not being intelligent. That's not true. A few are. I've met many intellectual women in Europe and Russia.

Take this woman for example. She is highly intelligent for sure. You can't deny it.

Irina Krush - world chess champion

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irina_Krush

She could whip your ass in chess easily. What do you have to say about that huh?

I usually meet women everywhere in public, not just in bars or dating sites. I have no problem finding intelligent women in Russia or Europe. They are everywhere there. My complaints was about the Philippines.

Being poor is just a factor with Filipinas. It is an EFFECT of their stupidity, not the root cause. You forget the factor of genetics. It is a proven fact that genes influence intelligence and IQ. We have threads about this on this forum. Want to see them? Filipinos having an IQ of 86 is not due to being poor. It's due to genes. Poverty is an effect of being stupid and unable to learn/think. Genes are a big factor.

Studies show that race and IQ are linked, even when everyone is in the same western culture or growing up in middle class families. The link is still there. It's been proven.

And so does weather. Think about it. Great inventions and works of art and science tend to come from cultures with colder climates, where people can think a lot easier and clearer. But hot humid weather makes you drowsy and lazy. That's another factor.

Dude, you don't know shit about Filipinas. Just cause you know one you think you know them? lol. Dang dude I've lived in the PI for a long time. I know them far better than you. Why don't you go live in the PI? Then we will talk.

Dude, just cause I'm overweight doesn't mean I'm not intelligent. It just means I lack self control. That's a different area. Don't mix the two. There are plenty of things that point to my intelligence. You pointing out one flaw of mine doesn't negate that.

FYI, a lot of Russian women said they liked my pot belly, cause it made me look bigger, and they like bigger sized men. More fat reserves on me looked more manly, they said. Plus it also makes me look like I'm rich enough not to have to work too.

Look at you dude. In your long ranting videos about AW and America, you keep saying the word Satan. Yet you don't have the intellect to realize that there is ZERO EVIDENCE that Satan is behind the downfall of America. You simply keep ranting about it like a religious nutcase. What kind of intellect assumes that Satan is a fact without any real evidence or logical reason?

Try to justify that one without sounding like a religious brainwashed fanatic.

Also, I'll bet that the pic in your avatar is not even you. Your voice on YouTube does not match the man in that picture.

oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

Winston wrote: The only thing you are right about is that men are generally more intelligent than women. Yes. That seems to be true. But there are a number of inaccuracies in your statements.

Sure women are more emotional and irrational than men. But you generalize all women as not being intelligent. That's not true. A few are. I've met many intellectual women in Europe and Russia.

Take this woman for example. She is highly intelligent for sure. You can't deny it.

Irina Krush - world chess champion

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irina_Krush

She could whip your ass in chess easily. What do you have to say about that huh?

I usually meet women everywhere in public, not just in bars or dating sites. I have no problem finding intelligent women in Russia or Europe. They are everywhere there. My complaints was about the Philippines.

Being poor is just a factor with Filipinas. It is an EFFECT of their stupidity, not the root cause. You forget the factor of genetics. It is a proven fact that genes influence intelligence and IQ. We have threads about this on this forum. Want to see them? Filipinos having an IQ of 86 is not due to being poor. It's due to genes. Poverty is an effect of being stupid and unable to learn/think. Genes are a big factor.

Studies show that race and IQ are linked, even when everyone is in the same western culture or growing up in middle class families. The link is still there. It's been proven.

And so does weather. Think about it. Great inventions and works of art and science tend to come from cultures with colder climates, where people can think a lot easier and clearer. But hot humid weather makes you drowsy and lazy. That's another factor.

Dude, you don't know shit about Filipinas. Just cause you know one you think you know them? lol. Dang dude I've lived in the PI for a long time. I know them far better than you. Why don't you go live in the PI? Then we will talk.

Dude, just cause I'm overweight doesn't mean I'm not intelligent. It just means I lack self control. That's a different area. Don't mix the two. There are plenty of things that point to my intelligence. You pointing out one flaw of mine doesn't negate that.

FYI, a lot of Russian women said they liked my pot belly, cause it made me look bigger, and they like bigger sized men. More fat reserves on me looked more manly, they said. Plus it also makes me look like I'm rich enough not to have to work too.

Look at you dude. In your long ranting videos about AW and America, you keep saying the word Satan. Yet you don't have the intellect to realize that there is ZERO EVIDENCE that Satan is behind the downfall of America. You simply keep ranting about it like a religious nutcase. What kind of intellect assumes that Satan is a fact without any real evidence or logical reason?

Try to justify that one without sounding like a religious brainwashed fanatic.

Also, I'll bet that the pic in your avatar is not even you. Your voice on YouTube does not match the man in that picture.

Winston, I tried to delete my profile because I no longer want to be associated with you or your website but there doesn't seem to be a place to do it, I would appreciate you deleting it for me.

You believe whatever you want to believe in this life buddy, I don't think it possible for me to care less, but for you to tell me I'm wrong is a joke beyond belief, I"m so much more intelligent than you are it's a joke beyond belief, you are fat stupid chinese punk that's all you are, look in the mirror dumb dumb, you are FAT and stupid and a punk who cannot find a women anywhere in the world, and now you want to say Filipinas are stupid. Whatever dude, from my perspective it is you who is stupid, a brainless clueless whiner that's all you are.

To think an elite human being such as myself having anything to do with you bunch of first class losers like yourself is another joke in this life, I want nothing more to do with any of you.

Misfits, losers, and scum, that's all you guys are.......

David
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Winston's is just a head-less chicken trying to his "path of freedom of happiness" in a mate. Winston you'll NEVER EVER FIND YOUR IDEAL MATE. Face it you're beyond help psychologically. You complain about every little thing in humanity.

You complain about food, prices, meat, women, the sun, people, your bastard child, your health and much more. You can't and will not be satisfied ever in your life. That's why you keep doing the same shit over and over again. You keep f***ing bar-girls (yet you really really don't wanna pay for it), you keep leaving your gf (for months at a time) and then you're surprised why your son doesn't have a good relationship with you. When you freaking masturbate in front of him like it's nothing what do you expect? Just know this your son, will be a NOBODY growing up. He will have no father-figure growing up whatsoever. Don't even let me remind you, that you won't financially support his school bills and more because you're too caught up thinking about your next orgasm.

Lets start about your ideal mate. You want a hot ass girl that knows how to f**k, feeds you emotionally, spiritually, all that mumbo-jumbo you talk about etc. She has to thoughtful by giving you gifts and surprises. She has to be part of your FRUGAL lifestyle while preferably being a good cook. She has to be feminine, smart but at the same time not have a drop of feminism. She can't cheat on you, but you can and you have to feel like you have the pants in the relationship. As well as you being lazy as well. And what i say is good luck with that, lol Winston with standards.... unbelievable. Look at yourself, you look like an asian bobble-head with a fat belly and no muscles haha.

You're almost like an american women yourself,
1. you have insane standards that not ONE woman can live up to
2. you feel entitled to have things for the lowest possible price
3. Just like an AW when people tell you the TRUTH about you, you bitch and complain and you never accept that you were wrong
4. If you're on your period today and you ban me, then what does that have to say about you. It says that you CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH. THAT'S WHY SWINCOR AND OILTRAININGACADEMY GUY AND MANY OTHERS HAVE YOU FIGURED OUT TO A TEE.

The truth hurts Winston and you are ready for a rude awakening in the future, because you will never ever be satisfied whatsover. Keep walking in the same stupid circle Winston. :D
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

well-informed wrote:Winston's is just a head-less chicken trying to his "path of freedom of happiness" in a mate. Winston you'll NEVER EVER FIND YOUR IDEAL MATE. Face it you're beyond help psychologically. You complain about every little thing in humanity.

You complain about food, prices, meat, women, the sun, people, your bastard child, your health and much more. You can't and will not be satisfied ever in your life. That's why you keep doing the same shit over and over again. You keep f***ing bar-girls (yet you really really don't wanna pay for it), you keep leaving your gf (for months at a time) and then you're surprised why your son doesn't have a good relationship with you. When you freaking masturbate in front of him like it's nothing what do you expect? Just know this your son, will be a NOBODY growing up. He will have no father-figure growing up whatsoever. Don't even let me remind you, that you won't financially support his school bills and more because you're too caught up thinking about your next orgasm.

Lets start about your ideal mate. You want a hot ass girl that knows how to f**k, feeds you emotionally, spiritually, all that mumbo-jumbo you talk about etc. She has to thoughtful by giving you gifts and surprises. She has to be part of your FRUGAL lifestyle while preferably being a good cook. She has to be feminine, smart but at the same time not have a drop of feminism. She can't cheat on you, but you can and you have to feel like you have the pants in the relationship. As well as you being lazy as well. And what i say is good luck with that, lol Winston with standards.... unbelievable. Look at yourself, you look like an asian bobble-head with a fat belly and no muscles haha.

You're almost like an american women yourself,
1. you have insane standards that not ONE woman can live up to
2. you feel entitled to have things for the lowest possible price
3. Just like an AW when people tell you the TRUTH about you, you bitch and complain and you never accept that you were wrong
4. If you're on your period today and you ban me, then what does that have to say about you. It says that you CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH. THAT'S WHY SWINCOR AND OILTRAININGACADEMY GUY AND MANY OTHERS HAVE YOU FIGURED OUT TO A TEE.

The truth hurts Winston and you are ready for a rude awakening in the future, because you will never ever be satisfied whatsover. Keep walking in the same stupid circle Winston. :D

Man I sure hope you're kidding? He masterbates in front of his kids?

Winston, if this is true, make sure you and I never meet each other, because I wouldn't hesitate for one second to knock every one of your teeth straight down your throat, just for being a first class freak in this life.

But as for the other things, obviously other people have you figured out already, I'm late to the party here.

When I was 10 years old in 1977 women were different in this country, way different, they were still friendly and nice and they didn't hate men, but all of that has changed, otherwise I would just find myself a nice American girl. I'm a good looking guy but looks don't matter very much to me, I'm just looking for a sweet girl I can share life with, nothing more, somebody to talk to, somebody to take out, somebody to do things with, this is what true men need.

I cannot hang out with other guys and be satisfied, a man needs to have a women by his side, to feel needed, to have somebody to care for and live for, and we don't need anything more than the simple things in life, these are the things which make people happy.

You are not the person to be leading this movement that's for sure, there are other people out there who have their head on their shoulders a lot better than you do.

Tell me Winston, and I can only wonder, but what do chinese people think of you? Chinese people are not fat people, they are smart enough to know how to control their weight, it's really very simple it's called eating healthy and not eating Mcdonalds food. It's called exercising a little to help control your weight.

I guess your problem is Winston that you are a low class person in the mind.....

And the part about me not being the person in the picture? My voice doesn't match the person in my picture? Are you for real? What does a person voice sound like relative to their picture? Sorry that one must have went right by me in this life because I never noticed a correlation before based upon a person voice relative to what they look like.

Regardless of whether that's me or not I guess it doesn't really matter, looks is highly overrated anyway, if you want to get a girl you must be aggressive and interesting and just go out and get one and let nobody stop you, be a hunter and find that girl for you.

Try not to stereotype people so much based upon their looks, you will find that you are wrong much of the time when you do things like this.

We are all the same on the inside, what separates us is our character and our actions, the way we live in this life. You are giving a very bad image to guys in America or even the West who just want to find themselves a nice girl to be with but are unable to do so at home because of the way western women have become.

All I'm looking for is a women who wants me to be the man and she be the women, and I think that's pretty simple. There really isn't much complicated about that. Filipina's seem very friendly to me and kind and many are good girls who are even virgins until married, and that's unheard of in the Western world.

Any real man would find that very appealing and they wouldn't need to have conversation about the world or politics and or anything else like that. That's what women are for to us, to help bring us out of that world and into their world of simplicity and peacefulness, not to debate or have long conversations about life.

David
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Dogboy86 wrote:As for them wanting to eat all the time. Anyone who has gone without food for close to a week will always look at it in a differant light. My grandparents on both sides went through the great depression and there view of meal time vastly differant from mine or my parents. They had gone through time with nothing to eat in their childhood and this forever changed them. I can only imagine if this had been multi generational or culturally the way things were. Food would have much greater enjoyment and it would much more importance.... just saying :)
Thanks for this good point!