I broke up with my fiance.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

Post by oiltradingacademy »

Tell me Winston, use your mind now, what do you think the mathematical chances are that each of these words equal the same code, considering these words come from the same movie:

Luke Skywalker 31 (31st Degree Mason)

Sith Lord 31 (31st Degree Mason)

Light Saber 31 (31st Degree Mason)

C3-PO 33-31 (33rd & 31st Degree Mason)

R2D2 26 (Execute Order 66, the droid army)

Darth Vader 26 (Execute Order 66, child with no Father)

Darth Sidious 23 (33rd Degree Mason)

Ben Kenobi 13 (Anti-Christ)

Commander Cody 33 (33rd Degree Mason)

The Force 26 (Execute Order 66, teach Satan's power)

Mace Windu 36 (666)

Dark Side 23 (33rd Degree Mason)

Galactic Senate 26 (Execute Order 66, establish New World Order)

Wookie 23 (33rd Degree Mason)

Clone Troops 23 (33rd Degree Mason)

Death Star 23 (33rd Degree Mason)
Futures markets are controlled by a computer program!

http://www.oiltradingacademy.com

David
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

oiltradingacademy wrote: Maybe this will answer your question:

http://www.oiltradingacademy.com/secretrevealed2.htm
Christ Jesus. Everyone here should take a look at that link above. Did you write that? If so, it destroys your credibility and puts your sanity into serious question... Dang. I thought I was weird. But you... Your site speaks for itself. Good luck in selling that info though. lol

What is your occupation? Are you a day trader? Why aren't you overseas instead of ranting in the US about how the US is going down and how people ought to leave? Why don't you follow your own advice and leave? Otherwise you are a hypocrite. What's your excuse?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

Winston wrote:
oiltradingacademy wrote:"Please stop firing senseless attacks at Erik. He never did you any wrong. I never did you any wrong either. I have not done anything illegal, wrong, unnatural or freakish. The freak is all in your mind. The problem is all in your mind. You'd better correct it, or you're out of here. "

Erik called me a racist when I just got through telling him that the KKK is a Mason creation.

I tried to help Eric by showing him you cannot treat foreign women like he was doing so.

Women in America want to be treated like a man, they will yell with you and scream back at you and they dish it out just as good as anybody, but with a foreign girl you have to treat them like a real girl, and be nice to them, and they in turn will be nice back.

If you did that with an American girl you would be trampled upon by her.....

Erik apparently doesn't understand that, and would be better suited to just finding American girls because they are easy for sex, whereas a real girl from another country is just the exact opposite, it takes time and money and a whole lot of effort to get a foreign girl, and many men simply don't understand that.
But you have no evidence that Erik mistreated her or anyone else. You jumped to conclusions without evidence. Don't you worry that you might be wrong or misjudge a man?

We should give people the benefit of the doubt here, unless they show otherwise.

What Erik said was not extraordinary. There are many stupid immature girls in the Philippines. Go there and you will see. You have no case against Erik. And it was in bad taste for you to say racist things at him, or call me a chink, etc. You've insulted both blacks and asians in this thread.

What kind of man are you? Why don't you learn some tact and consideration, and not jump to conclusions without proper evidence? That is not logical.

Oh I guess you're right, I guess there really isn't anything wrong with calling Filipinas cattle is there? And calling them dumb is there?

Yeah you are right, they are all just a bunch of stupid Cattle that just EAT EAT EAT because that's all they know, and Erik, being the worldly man that he is, is qualified to judge an entire country of people, who are people that come from China and Spain, nothing more.......

Have you ever heard of the word "hypocrite" before?

David
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

oiltradingacademy wrote:Tell me Winston, use your mind now, what do you think the mathematical chances are that each of these words equal the same code, considering these words come from the same movie:

Luke Skywalker 31 (31st Degree Mason)

Sith Lord 31 (31st Degree Mason)

Light Saber 31 (31st Degree Mason)

C3-PO 33-31 (33rd & 31st Degree Mason)

R2D2 26 (Execute Order 66, the droid army)

Darth Vader 26 (Execute Order 66, child with no Father)

Darth Sidious 23 (33rd Degree Mason)

Ben Kenobi 13 (Anti-Christ)

Commander Cody 33 (33rd Degree Mason)

The Force 26 (Execute Order 66, teach Satan's power)

Mace Windu 36 (666)

Dark Side 23 (33rd Degree Mason)

Galactic Senate 26 (Execute Order 66, establish New World Order)

Wookie 23 (33rd Degree Mason)

Clone Troops 23 (33rd Degree Mason)

Death Star 23 (33rd Degree Mason)
I don't know. I'm not a mathematician. I'll be honest there. But those are not the same numbers. They are different ones. You can make numbers out of any name. You can find Masonic numbers in my name or in Happier Abroad too. But that doesn't mean that the Masons are backing me. lol

Come on now. This is so geekish. lol

Can you please behave with tact around here, so that I don't have to ban you? We are all supposed to be on the same side, remember?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

I am a man of God, not the fake ones you see on TV, but a true man of God, I was called by God to read the Bible at age 12, and had to hide my Bible from my Dad or he would have gone balistic on me. You could say I'm an expert on the Bible, but only because God gives me the knowledge, not because I'm capable of understanding it on my own.

Another religious Nuttter who threatens people over the internet. Somewhat like Timothy Mcveigh another nutter. Christians and Muslims have killed more people in the name of GOD than anybody else. Wack jobs and you wonder why i am an atheist. God God blah blah kill the muslims. Jesus does not exist neither does Allah or Jehovah or any other so-called god. White guys with extremist christian ideologies are the first on the watch lists as they should be.
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

Winston wrote:
oiltradingacademy wrote: Maybe this will answer your question:

http://www.oiltradingacademy.com/secretrevealed2.htm
Christ Jesus. Everyone here should take a look at that link above. Did you write that? If so, it destroys your credibility and puts your sanity into serious question... Dang. I thought I was weird. But you... Your site speaks for itself. Good luck in selling that info though. lol

What is your occupation? Are you a day trader? Why aren't you overseas instead of ranting in the US about how the US is going down and how people ought to leave? Why don't you follow your own advice and leave? Otherwise you are a hypocrite. What's your excuse?

Well you see how much smarter the Masons are then you? They laugh at you and ridicule you because they know their intelligence is so far beyond yours it's not mathematically possible to calculate it.....

This is why my knowledge and wisdom and understanding which were given to by the God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob is not for you.......

David
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Dear god please protect me from your followers! HA
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

oiltradingacademy wrote: Oh I guess you're right, I guess there really isn't anything wrong with calling Filipinas cattle is there? And calling them dumb is there?

Yeah you are right, they are all just a bunch of stupid Cattle that just EAT EAT EAT because that's all they know, and Erik, being the worldly man that he is, is qualified to judge an entire country of people, who are people that come from China and Spain, nothing more.......

It's not wrong if it's true. Dude, you forget something. I've lived in the Philippines for A LONG TIME, and I am way more qualified than you to say what they are like. Same with Mr S. He's lived in the PI for many years, and can confirm it all too.

What are your qualifications? How long have you lived in the PI? Every expat in the PI knows that most Filipinos are dumb cattle. It's common knowledge. This opinion is unanimous. You are the only one who has a problem with it.

You are way out of your league here. You are just a conspiracy nut. You don't have real living experience in the PI or working with Filipinos. You need to humble yourself and learn from other more experienced people.

Get your act together too!

oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

"I don't know. I'm not a mathematician. I'll be honest there. But those are not the same numbers. They are different ones. You can make numbers out of any name. You can find Masonic numbers in my name or in Happier Abroad too. But that doesn't mean that the Masons are backing me. lol "

Mind boggling how dumb you are Winston, you could see the truth right in front of your eyes and not be able to see it.

Do you know why? It's because God is the one who blinds you to it, and only his people can see the truth, this is God's wisdom and plan for his creation.....

Very few people are going to make it in this world, but that is not my concern or problem, I just thank God that he did not leave me in the dark and woke me and taught me the truth about this world and this life and what is to come.....

Thank you Heavenly Father for doing this for me....

David
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

Winston wrote:
oiltradingacademy wrote: Oh I guess you're right, I guess there really isn't anything wrong with calling Filipinas cattle is there? And calling them dumb is there?

It's not wrong if it's true. Dude, you forget something. I've lived in the Philippines for A LONG TIME, and I am way more qualified than you to say what they are like. Same with Mr S. He's lived in the PI for many years, and can confirm it all too.

What are your qualifications? How long have you lived in the PI? Every expat in the PI knows that most Filipinos are dumb cattle. It's common knowledge. This opinion is unanimous. You are the only one who has a problem with it.

You are way out of your league here. You are just a conspiracy nut. You don't have real living experience in the PI or working with Filipinos. You need to humble yourself and learn from other more experienced people.

Get your act together too!

Cattle huh? Do you know what you are to me? Do you know what an Infidel is? The Muslims know because they are God's people, but since you belong to the Anti-Christ you don't know or understand, you cannot imagine what filth you are in this life, you're a Godless sinful disgusting human being that deserves death and will receive death when the time comes, unless you repent to God and beg his forgiveness from the bottom of your heart, but I doubt you'll do that, instead you will worship the Anti-Christ, who is coming very soon, and when you see him you'll be amazed at him and he will bring peace to save you......

David
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Hello Homeland Security hi this guy named David is a crazy lunatic, jesus loving white guy who threatens people with physical violence. HS Oh yeah we know about him do not worry about it he is already on our list"
I thank reason for Richard Dawkins. I thank reason for Bill Maher. Atheists, Freethinkers.
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

ErikHeaven wrote:Hello Homeland Security hi this guy named David is a crazy lunatic, jesus loving white guy who threatens people with physical violence. HS Oh yeah we know about him do not worry about it he is already on our list"
I thank reason for Richard Dawkins. I thank reason for Bill Maher. Atheists, Freethinkers.

I thank God I won't have to live around your filth and disgust much longer........

David
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

"Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time. They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us." (1 John 2:18-19 KJV
Yes i am an Anti Christ as well too. We are tired of your religion that has held back humanity. You will be extinct in the not too distant future and science and reason will prevail. Your tribal god will be no more.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Hail Satan!
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

ErikHeaven wrote:"Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time. They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us." (1 John 2:18-19 KJV
Yes i am an Anti Christ as well too. We are tired of your religion that has held back humanity. You will be extinct in the not too distant future and science and reason will prevail. Your tribal god will be no more.

You will be lowered into the Pit where there will be gnawing and gnashing of teeth, and I will be there to witness it.....

All my life I've been an honest person, not telling lies, not being dirty in the mind, living a clean life without sin, while you have led the exact opposite life, your whole entire life and way of thinking is trash beyond belief......

You have very little time left, try to enjoy this world as much as you can, because you are in for one whopper of a surprise coming that's for sure......

David