Where's the love gone on this Forum?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Should There Be Stronger Posting Rules?

Yes, it's about time!
65%
No, I like nonsensical drama!
No votes
I don't care, I'm too busy scratching my nut sack right now.
24%
Keep treating us all like whiney bitches; may we have more sir!
12%

Total votes: 17
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

Post by oiltradingacademy »

Alright Winston, I've done my best to stir things up on this board like you asked me to, now WHERE is my MONEY????????

I need to eat to you know, you think I'm doing this for FREE???????

Hello?
Futures markets are controlled by a computer program!

http://www.oiltradingacademy.com

David

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

oiltradingacademy wrote:Alright Winston, I've done my best to stir things up on this board like you asked me to, now WHERE is my MONEY????????

Hello?
Dude, now you are lying. I never asked you to stir things up on this board. Why are you trying to make it sound like I did? That is deceptive, and grounds for banning.

You are also a poser and bully here, and your talk is often way too violent. I don't think you belong here. We prefer more civil posters.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

I'm kinda baffled myself at just how many flame wars there are now on this board. I usually have to wade through several threads to civil and intelligent discourse, and even then cretins frequently throw their crap into the mix.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Enishi wrote:I'm kinda baffled myself at just how many flame wars there are now on this board. I usually have to wade through several threads to civil and intelligent discourse, and even then cretins frequently throw their crap into the mix.
Well what's sad is that we are all supposed to be on the same side.

Remember the adage: "A house divided cannot stand."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
swincor
Freshman Poster

Post by swincor »

Hook wrote:
odbo wrote:
S_Parc wrote:So yeah, I agree, people who enter this forum have got to realize that it's non-mainstream, plain and simple. Adulating women or hosting sacred cows, isn't what goes on here. Instead, it's an honest look at ourselves and the world(s) we live in, with a few sidebars and add-ons.
I'm hoping you photoshopped the eye shadow in.

No, that's a real photo of Winston. Nothing's been re-touched.
swincor
Freshman Poster

Post by swincor »

Winston wrote:
Enishi wrote:I'm kinda baffled myself at just how many flame wars there are now on this board. I usually have to wade through several threads to civil and intelligent discourse, and even then cretins frequently throw their crap into the mix.
Well what's sad is that we are all supposed to be on the same side.

Remember the adage: "A house divided cannot stand."

God, if this isn't the definition of "p***y," I don't know what is.

Is hand wringing all you can do? Why don't you moderate your own board?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Winston, if you want I can volunteer to be moderator. Lately, there have been way too many trolls and hateful people on this board. I think this is driving away both old and new members.. Something has to be done. If you find it too difficult to moderate find someone else willing to do it.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Oh JESUS CHRIST!!!

Just ban the summabishes already. If I was a mod, flame baiters would be banned. Table stretchers would be strait-jacketed. And liars/slanderers would have their posting history destroyed. 'Twould be delicious! :D People haven't seen a police state until they join a forum moderated by Lucifer incarnate, where they can't say something so much as "dawg" without being hassled. The very thought makes me hawd. XD

(and no comment on that pic, that's just...wrong :/)
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Winston wrote:Dude, now you are lying. I never asked you to stir things up on this board. Why are you trying to make it sound like I did? That is deceptive, and grounds for banning.

You are also a poser and bully here, and your talk is often way too violent. I don't think you belong here. We prefer more civil posters.
Winston, this fella is either a poser/troll or an unstable psyche or a bit of both. If he was in fact, offended at the trash talk towards women (basically the quips of them not being smart or the Filipina stereotyping), he reacted in a manner of a loose cannon unless it was all an act, to troll the place. I suspect it was a bit of both where he first flipped out but then, upon calming down, went into a trolling mood. Either way, these aren't the folks you want in your forum. This is a frank discussion board, not a sanitarium.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

oiltradingacademy wrote:
Well that much is for sure, but I just want you to know, if you ever got around me and started talking about how Filipinas were Cattle and stupid and they just EAT EAT EAT, you would get a fist right smack into your mouth, real super hard to.....

I guess that's why they refer to you men as "white devils"......

Now you are proving your ignorance. Who told you that Fillipinas referred to Caucasian men as white devils? Ladislav will tell you that generally speaking, they love whities. And they are perhaps the most white friendly of all groups of people from Asia.

I'm pretty sure they rarely if ever refer to us as "white devils" or anything close to that. That specific term is an English interpretation of what some Chinese, especially Cantonese, call white westerners in their native language or dialect. If you lump Chinese together with Filipinas, then you really don't know what you are talking about here. The are very different from each other. And I can assure you, almost all if not all the guys on this forum involved with Filipinas are with non-Chinese Filipinas. The small percentage of Chinese Filipino(a)s in PI generally get involved much less with outsiders.
Last edited by Rock on October 7th, 2011, 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:
oiltradingacademy wrote:Alright Winston, I've done my best to stir things up on this board like you asked me to, now WHERE is my MONEY????????

Hello?
Dude, now you are lying. I never asked you to stir things up on this board. Why are you trying to make it sound like I did? That is deceptive, and grounds for banning.

Winston, this guy claims:

- to know the Bible better than anyone else on earth

- to be capable of easily and consistently making 100K per month at the blackjack tables in his spare time (he offers to teach people for a modest fee). But his websites are a joke and look to be designed to part suckers from their money.

- to be able to kick anyone's ass on this forum and that we would run from him on sight. He has also threatened several people here.

- to be smarter than any of us and to be an expert in a large number of subjects, etc.

Yet, he is insults and challenges people with minimal to zero provocation and is very fast and loose with his so-called logical arguments. This newbie just jumped on here and started playing a bunch of retarded games with many of the contributing members. His only redeeming quality (for some) is that he seems to be well versed in some of the stuff that Odbo and NAG are interested in.

HELLO!!! Dude, moderate your own forum. Deal with these types early. Nip shit in the bud. Test, warn and then use the ban hammer. Or if you feel it appropriate, just ban. 99% chance that much if not most of what this guy claims is a bunch of BS. That's not acceptable of someone who is so abrasive and new to boot. He may have added a bit of value to some discussions. But he also put-out something like 10 times as much negative energy. Deal with it please.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

oiltradingacademy wrote:
I should have known better before I ever came here this is what I'd find.....
Now that you know, why do you waste anymore time by sticking around, reading, and positing? Vote with your feed dude and don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. Good riddance!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Alright, I guess I will ban oiltradingacademy then. Clearly he can't be reasoned with.

Who else? What about swincor and well-informed? Some think they should be banned too.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

It's done. Oiltradingacademy has been banned.

The problem with making someone else here an Admin (only Admins can ban people, moderators can't, they can only delete posts), is that that could turn this forum into a police state. We need Admins with cool tempers who do not take every little thing personally.

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Winston wrote:It's done. Oiltradingacademy has been banned.

The problem with making someone else here an Admin (only Admins can ban people, moderators can't, they can only delete posts), is that that could turn this forum into a police state. We need Admins with cool tempers who do not take every little thing personally.

Winston, you just need to act quickly and not wait until someone like the King of Vegas has had the effect of throwing bile all around the place.