Decline of the West?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Decline of the West?

Post by zboy1 »

Is it me or does it seem like Western Civilization is falling in general? You had the London Riots, Greece riots, possible Euro collapse, Ireland and Iceland bankrupt, the Muslimification of Europe, and feminism rampant in the Western world. You have a shrinking native European population being overtaken by Muslim and African immigrants with some towns and cities barely resembling a European countries anymore.

As for the United States, we have a failing economy, a rising police state, rapid loss of basic freedoms, open borders, a dysfunctional and corrupt political system controlled by Zionist interests, a massive military-industrial complex with over 900 bases world-wide, a banking system controlled by greedy bankers and the Federal Reserve, and feminism run amock in society--resulting in broken families and a near 60% divorce rate. Australia and NewZealand are increasingly looking towards the Asian nations and most of the people over there now consider themselves apart from Europe and part of Asia now.

I think Canada maybe one of the only Western nation I can think of without any major problems going on. And what will the rise of non-Western BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) mean for the West? Will the BRICs signal a further decline in American/European power and hegemony in the world. Will white people continue to lose influence in the world? Whites are already seen as the enemy by the Jews and the Muslims. White males are constantly attacked by the powers that be, and white females are seen as trashy and slutty. Will the decline of the West mean that minorities and people of color can enjoy more power and influence now that the West is in near collapse?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

BigDug
Freshman Poster

Post by BigDug »

Well Caucasians are being bred out anyway. Our birthrate isn't high enough to sustain the culture. But the way our culture is going, it makes you wonder if that culture is worth saving.
The Arab
Freshman Poster

Post by The Arab »

All Empires go through remarkably similar stages, and on average last 250 years, give and take. These stages can be broken down into:

The Age of Pioneers (outburst)
The Age of Conquests
The Age of Commerce
The Age of Affluence
The Age of Intellect
The Age of Decadence.

The West is in the final act of civilization, and will come unglued in the next 100 years, or sooner- the Age of Decadence.

Decadence is marked by:

Defensiveness
Pessimism
Materialism
Frivolity
An influx of foreigners
The Welfare State
A weakening of religion.

Decadence is due to :

Too long a period of wealth and power
Selfishness
Love of money
The loss of a sense of duty
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

^ History 101 public education bullshit. It's entertaining Arab, I'll give you that. But not relevant. The west is being taken down by the west. Everything of old (like values and culture) must be destroyed to bring in the new. China and India are largely undeveloped despite HUGE populations. These populations need standardization, like the Russian empire pre-Communism. It had other 100 different ethnicities. Now they all speak Russian and have the same culture and mentality.

The NWO needs every citizen in what's currently rural India, China, or Brazil, to be glued to a television screen. To have access to public education and vaccines. You can't have any pockets of freedom after all! They want a dehumanizing "hive" system. That's impossible in rural China, so economic "progress" and urbanization is the name of the game. They're in a race against time, which is why the progress has been so quick. There is no such thing as "the free market". They are the market and right now they need China to rise. The new rich in Asia are too busy buying Bentley's to notice what's really going on.

Once the white man is done, so is humanity. You see the war being waged on western civilization was already waged on the east many centuries ago. The demoralized and uniform Chinese/Indians/Koreans/Japanese fit the bill for what the future requires much better than individualistic Europeans.

It's the same concept as enslaving mankind by empowering women and emasculating men.

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

The Arab wrote:All Empires go through remarkably similar stages, and on average last 250 years, give and take. These stages can be broken down into:

The Age of Conquests
The Age of Commerce
The Age of Affluence
The Age of Intellect
The Age of Decadence.

The West is in the final act of civilization, and will come unglued in the next 100 years, or sooner- the Age of Decadence.

Decadence is marked by:

Defensiveness
Pessimism
Materialism
Frivolity
An influx of foreigners
The Welfare State
A weakening of religion.

Decadence is due to :

Selfishness
Love of money
You forgot to mention the last stage, the age of destruction. First, civilizations are destroyed from the inside by leaders(traitors) seeking power and wealth through secret societies, then there destroyed by other countries. I think its safe to say our leaders have done an excellent job of destroying the America from the inside soon we'll have other countries attacking us, WW3 is just around the corner.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Odbo said "When the white man is done, civilization is done".

That is bullshit. India had the most advanced culture in the world, up until about 100 years ago when the westernization influences began to destroy it's traditional culture.

Believe it or not, the WHITE RACE is not the most advanced race. If anything, they are a barbaric, brutal, and evil race.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

odbo wrote:Once the white man is done, so is humanity. ]
I agree that the white man has been highly technological then any other race, however, the fact remains that Asian and African civilizations in the past have survived for thousands of years and developed their on brand of technology without the help of the white man.

I would also that the human family was generally more humane BEFORE it was under European control.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Odbo said "When the white man is done, civilization is done".

That is bullshit. India had the most advanced culture in the world, up until about 100 years ago when the westernization influences began to destroy it's traditional culture.

Believe it or not, the WHITE RACE is not the most advanced race. If anything, they are a barbaric, brutal, and evil race.
India was the wealthiest nation in the world.. some 300 years ago. Russia was the wealthiest nation in the world 100 years ago. Germany was the most advanced nation 80 years ago. Do you know what they have in common? They didn't have the strength to survive the onslaught of evil. They were all destroyed by "Zionism" (England). Are you telling me India will put up ANY sort of intellectual opposition against the coming technocratic enslavement? The majority of Indians are the purest example of sheeple. As I already mentioned the war being waged on the minds of Europeans, Arabs, North and South Americans right now, was already waged on Asians centuries ago.

Like it or not, a band of white men (plenty of them Jewish), rules the world. And they don't mind making some Asians temporarily wealthy if it advances their goal of total control and one world government. Your white hate, like misandry, is the result of decades of propaganda. It is illogical and further dis-empowers any real resistance by branding the liberator as an oppressor.
NorthAmericanguy wrote:
odbo wrote:Once the white man is done, so is humanity.
I agree that the white man has been highly technological then any other race, however, the fact remains that Asian and African civilizations in the past have survived for thousands of years and developed their on brand of technology without the help of the white man.

I would also that the human family was generally more humane BEFORE it was under European control.
And your point being? When the US troops (wearing UN uniforms) arrive in Africa with their trillion dollar army, all your past history won't matter.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

There appears to be a lot of generalities, concerning the West (USA/UK centric universe) vs others.

For one, in today's time, technology is globalized. Yes, anyone, from any corner of the globe, can download courses from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (ocw.mit.edu) & thus, start a tech center anywhere, given the right capitalization. Thus, I predict that someday, MIT will expand from my hometown of metro Boston (since they have other DoE/DoD labs in eastern MA), to the far east with globalized labs and facilities. The fact that 'Massachusetts' remains in the label will be type of branding, like DKNY or Louis Vuitton. It'll have little to do with Sam Adam's late great state.

What that means is that the USA/UK will simply become a type of money shuffle economy vs one which produces stuff of value. Certain elites, from these countries, like financiers/VC capitalists, etc, will retain their wealth while everyone else starts to wither under a type of new class system.

All and all, the end result has little to do with Asian vs non-Asians(a.k.a. Caucasians) but in general, the ordinary folks vs the monied powers.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

S_Parc wrote:
All and all, the end result has little to do with Asian vs non-Asians(a.k.a. Caucasians) but in general, the ordinary folks vs the monied powers.
I agree with this summation of the future. It's always been based on class. Race is just an easy way to segregate the plebs into working class communities that are easier to manipulate for votes. Rich politicians play race identity politics all the time to manipulate people for their own benefit. Billionaires like the Koch brothers (who support culturally conservative politics) have shown time and time again to not give a damn about what happens as long as the laws benefit their corporate interests. Howard Zinn pointed this out a long time ago.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Western culture is now worldwide even if the US and Europe go out of existence. The Communist Chinese value the products of consumerism just as much as the top CEOS of Wall Street. People tend to forget that in the beginning of the 20th Century, the British Empire was the most powerful entity in the world. They had to go through a significant adjustment to be content being a lesser power. Now it is the turn of the US. The magic that kept the West superior to the rest of the world – technology – is now available to everyone – and thus no longer is a special advantage. We are now faced with a situation where the greed and consumerism unleashed is going to inevitably destroy the world unless there is a radical change in human nature. At the same time, a country that has devoted its genius to developing the mind – Tibet – is being systematically destroyed by the next world empire. The culture which allowed yogis to spend decades in caves developing their minds is becoming a thing of the past. The quiet spots of the world are disappearing. The world CAN be destroyed. Your fictional God will not save you.
odbo
Veteran Poster

what now motha fuckers!!

Post by odbo »

polya
Junior Poster

Your simplistic about the BRIC nations

Post by polya »

When the US, England, Euro collapse and become bankrupt, the BRIC nations will fall too - much of their wealth is in these currencys & will be lost. Their people don't buy many goods, & there's many problems they cover up like their own riots, protests, etc.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
newlife
Freshman Poster

Post by newlife »

Yes.

I'm just glad I don't have to live there anymore.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

The Arab wrote:All Empires go through remarkably similar stages, and on average last 250 years, give and take. These stages can be broken down into:

The Age of Conquests
The Age of Commerce
The Age of Affluence
The Age of Intellect
The Age of Decadence.

Decadence is marked by:

Defensiveness
Pessimism
Materialism
Frivolity
An influx of foreigners
The Welfare State
A weakening of religion.

Decadence is due to :

Selfishness
Love of money
This is straight out of The Fate of Empires which I agree with. Islam went through this sequence long ago and is finished. I wonder what will be the next successful culture.