The Winston Wu Intervention (ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS CONTRIBUTE)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

ladislav wrote:Winston, in my personal opinion, it is time for you top revive your pioneer spirit again. You have inspired hundreds of thousands of people to follow you and now what? It would be great to see you accomplishing the impossible again. What dya say?
I agree it's time for Winston to hit the road. How about Romania? Inexpensive living and some of the prettiest women on the planet. Anybody visited there?
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

As far as I'm concerned, Winston and other HA members have just been confirming what I've already known for years.

You can't just go to another country and then expect turn your entire life around, just because you set foot on foreign soil. Yeah, some parts will be great, but people neglect to turn their focus to their minds; a dirty, cluttered mind is the BIGGEST killer of the greatest life one can have. One can even be happy in the shitty US(or at least, content) once you get some mental work done.

Personally, I think Winston should just dump the junk in his life and finally go for something great. Something real, instead of some transient BS.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

ladislav wrote:Winston, in my personal opinion, it is time for you top revive your pioneer spirit again. You have inspired hundreds of thousands of people to follow you and now what? It would be great to see you accomplishing the impossible again. What dya say?
Good point Lad. But...where do you get "hundreds of thousands' from? If Winston was that big, he would be generating plenty of income.

I've already made some of my views on this topic clear in another recent thread. Let me say a bit more here as friend.

Winston, the most honorable and selfless thing you could probably do would be to bring Diane and Angelo to Taiwan to raise your son in a quality environment and give him the best prospects for the future. You could afford to do this cus you know your parents would support their grandchild and probably be very happy to see you settle down. Truth is, you really don't date or monger much anymore in either Angeles or Taiwan. You have slowed down which might be a good thing in some ways. Since you have grown tired of the whores, its really silly for you to stay in Angeles. And since you get no attention from Taiwan girls, there's no point in you being there alone. As your current lifestyle stands, your opportunity cost for doing the right thing is very low.

BUT, you have explained many times why you don't want to self-sacrifice for the sake of your child(ren). I think we all get that. If that's your choice, I'm not here to judge However, you are NOT living that dream of being a polyamorous global dater either. You are squandering your youth in Angeles and Taiwan.

If you are going to be virtually monogamous, why not do the right thing by your family? If not, then why not take full advantage of your money and freedom while you still have the youth and energy to enjoy them? Explore the world man. Sample the girls from China and Thailand. Enjoy easy to approach strangers and flowing vibes in DR and Colombia. Escape man-made environmental problems and enjoy quality food at low costs in places like Argentina. Share these experiences in your typical no-holds barred open fashion and watch your forum base grow. Create a business plan on how to grow your site and increase your passive income to finance even greater freedom. You have fallen into a trap that you gotta get out of ASAP before your whole life passes before your eyes. Don't be that frog in the pan of water being slowly warmed to a boil.
jcris7
Freshman Poster

Post by jcris7 »

I think Winston has two choices here:

1) Like Rock said, stay with Dianne and raise Angelo in a more stable environment, ie Taiwan. But I am going to speak my mind on this one. If things go sour with Dianne, which seems to be a pattern with her, (strike one) why would you want to keep torturing yourself by being with that woman? I see the relationship with Dianne as one that has done more harm than good. Do you enjoy being a masochist Winston? Also keeping Angelo away from you, strike two. I think Dianne treats Winston like shit. She sounds like the biggest ball busting bitch on the planet. The time she confronted and humiliated him in public while hosting someone from the forum was inexcusable. Massive disrespect. Strike three. That warranted a smack across the face if he could have gotten away with it. However, when you feel that way about your mate, you know its time to pack your bags and get the hell out of dodge. The relationship is toxic. It might be time for Winston to cut his losses, and regain some of that which he has lost, by returning to his roots. Start living and breathing the mission statement of HA again.

2) Look beyond the Philippines (and perhaps Taiwan as well). Its very transparent in his posts, how much Winston has come to loathe, and even have contempt for the culture and people of the PI. It's a legitimate feeling to have. We all can be affected by something on a deep level -- it can be very emotional. If something is not working for you, it needs to be changed out for something that brings joy. If Winston were to explore other countries which members have reported favorable and positive experiences, I think there would be a potential 180 in his outlook.

The way I see things right now with Winston, honestly, is that his life journey has become stagnant, by drowning in all of the emotional confusion, and garbage going through his mind as a result of the choices he has made. Excluding obviously criminal behavior, there is no wrong choice because of free will -- only experiences and lessons you can learn from the decisions you make. He simply needs time to process things, and re-evaluate what he wants and needs to do to make things better for himself.
"Women age like milk; Men age like wine." - Tom Leykis
tmr
Freshman Poster

Post by tmr »

Some excellent posts here, Rock and jcris7

Indeed the first thing we have to do to live well is get a handle on our emotions and learn how to make choices. Either you settle down to the domestic life and enjoy the things it brings or you get moving and enjoy the life of no commitments and relaxed easy come easy go living. But there is nothing gained by being in the middle, not choosing anything at all, just wallowing away. Unless you are in meditation. In that case made that a definite choice. Commit yourself to some time in an ashram type place somewhere in which you will sort yourself out, do service and learn some different things.

Something is there is the way people are living, in the culture they have that is making it difficult for them to make choices. What is it? Anybody have any good thoughts on that?
tmr
Freshman Poster

Post by tmr »

Excluding obviously criminal behavior, there is no wrong choice because of free will -- only experiences and lessons you can learn from the decisions you make.
Oh I like this very, very much. Yes for all who are stuck on making choices here is your answer. If you are stuck because you think you need to do what your culture told you to and fit some given form or you are stuck the other way, you feel you need to find the perfect arrangement of things (but all your efforts to do so have come apart so you are wondering how to go).

Find a few things you care about (your values) and let that be your base. Gather people around you who share those values. The go forth and have the experiences and learn from them and share your stories with your loved ones.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Lol I find this funny Winston

Post by well-informed »

I find it funny how you're clearly avoiding or responding to this thread on purpose, while forum members here are naively encouraging you to better your life in a different country (it's a lost cause guys it's Winston we're talking about)

Instead what you do is blast filipinos and by golly condemn the whole Christian religion just because you feel like a rebel today you piece of vermin. I have a question why are you mating with animals, if you think you're vastly superior to them in every way you hypocrite. No one is forcing to be with filipina whores and yet you still do. Lol and you're still whining and crying about why taiwanese girls don't talk to you, haha so funny. It's okay though you can keep asking the 378 questions to Rock and momopi about why their not opening up their legs to your handsome self lol.

As far you comdeming Christianity, I could say the same crap about your vegetarian diet if I so choose too.

Why are trying to act tough today by trying to start controversy or flame-wars with these posts. We all know how much a bitch you are and how you won't do anything but cry and complain to us here in the forum. So Phoenix don't waste your time with helping him, he's not gonna do anything. He doesn't even know what he wants for his future.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Phoenix Sosa,
I thought we agreed not to talk about each other's personal lives? Remember?

We went over this before. Yes Europe is the best fit for my personality and soul. But the girls there are taller than me and aren't usually attracted to Asian guys, and would therefore only be interested in having coffee with me on a platonic non-romantic basis.

That's fine of course, since I can always visit cheap brothels there to satisfy my urges. But Lithuania is not going to be a dating paradise for me. It might be a approaching girls paradise though, since many girls there do stop and talk to me if I say "excuse me miss" to them.

Ukrainian women aren't attracted to Asian guys. Even Havetofly on this forum concurred with that.

I've already moved out of Angeles. Didn't you read? I moved my stuff out of my apartment there.

Also Phoenix, if you are tired of hearing me complain about Taiwanese girls, then don't read the thread about Taiwan girls. There are thousands of other threads here. You don't need to follow it, you know?

Why don't black women like you by the way? Is it your personality or the way you act that repels them?

To the others:

Stop being so gullible. Just cause someone makes up lies about me doesn't mean it must be true. Why do you believe everything you hear?

When did I say that every girl must spread her legs for me? I'm civlized and am happy if girls just talk to me over coffee. That is enjoyable too. Plus I need romance and affection before sex. I can't get aroused without it (unless she is very hot).

That's why even if I am with a bar girl, I need to talk to her and say sweet things to her ear first, before making love, otherwise the feeling, passion and energy won't be there for me to make love, even if it's all only temporary.

I'm a hopeless romantic type. Stop misportraying me as a use them and dump them type of guy.

It's also dumb of you to think that just cause someone says something stupid or bad about me, then it must be true.

Btw, didn't Buddha say that life is suffering? If that's so, then we will always suffer no matter where we are at. The only difference is in degrees. The super rich are not happier than the rest of us, studies show.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Forget about Europe, too expensive+they are not into Asians ..I would suggest Brazil, there is a city called Salvador, laid back place and mostly blacks, very hot chix, learn some portugese and you will be novelty there, maybe not a rockstar...you have to change enviroment or else you ll end up hating the place and people, not healthy. Besides you cant eat rice every day, spice it up, go Brazil...PH is not challanging, you will brain dead soon, you prbly sick of bar girls,no class, meat with no soul.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

pete98146 wrote:
I agree it's time for Winston to hit the road. How about Romania? Inexpensive living and some of the prettiest women on the planet. Anybody visited there?
I was planning on going to Romania when I was in Poland. I was curious about going to Transylvania. But I got tired in Poland and wanted to go home after that. I bought a round trip ticket and was coming back next year, but never did. Too bad. Regrettable.

I still have the pioneering spirit. But the trouble is, when you've put so much effort and concentration into a site, you become addicted to it and it takes up a lot of time, so that you end up wasting a lot of time on it too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

This is bigger than your personal life. Ladislav even agreed that you need a change of scenery not named Philippines, Taiwan and America. You are clearly not happier abroad. I was going to ask you in that questions forum about why you are avoiding this thread. This is a serious thread. I am not attacking you.

I want to see Winston Wu in China or Venezuela, or somewhere not named Philippines, Taiwan or America. You say you love the challenge of Taiwanese women? How about you go to Singapore where the women there look about the same in quality, but they speak perfect to better English? Shit, you can even go to Madagascar. The women there look like Filipinas and more English is being taught there.

The people there only make $1000 A YEAR. You are frugal right? You would be living there like a king! English is like an official language there and you love things like nature right? Madagascar is filled with things like that. If my words above is a personal attack on your life then so be it. This is me helping out another brother.

Why black women don't like me?

1. I am atheist. 99.9% of blacks are religious.
2. Black women like thugs.
3. Black women don't like men to be intelligent or diverse in anyway. My favorite music is rock, for instance.
4. I am considered a nerd or another inflammatory word aka a white boy in their mind because of the way I talk. I speak my native language the way it is supposed to be spoken. I don't speak Ebonics or niggerish (nigga jibberish).
5. Black women don't like when you debate with them on anything. I am the type of person to not stop debating until I win or that other person gives up. Black women want to be the ruler. I don't play that shit.
6. The most important one. Black women want to control their men. I am not some little slave boy. I do what I want. I am highly independent. I don't like being restricted. I don't like when people tell me what to do (in regards to myself). Like black women in my family have told me to change something I like to wear to something else. f**k that. Black women do want to be your mom, lawyer, teacher, counselor, all in one. I am a hard nut to crack.

These same black women that scorn me for being different are the same ones that drool over white men because they aren't like black men, go f***ing figure. Black women and I are not compatible. Like oil and water. It will never change. I look more for personality than for looks and black women are low in both categories. I do find some black women attractive, like 0.00001% and these are the medium brown to kinda dark ones. I do tend to like black women that are mixed or look Latina. It is funny how those black women kinda show some attention towards me, but the ones my skin tone never do.

There's nothing wrong with my personality. I have lots of experience with Latinas in America and of course white women. Never dabbled in Asian women because none of them are ever around. I have lived in states that have no Asians. I did live in Hawaii for 2 years off and on, but I didn't have time to even go out.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:This is bigger than your personal life. Ladislav even agreed that you need a change of scenery not named Philippines, Taiwan and America. You are clearly not happier abroad. I was going to ask you in that questions forum about why you are avoiding this thread. This is a serious thread. I am not attacking you.
It's an olde song from early childhood but it says a lot about life ...

Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

^^^Classic song. That's how I feel. I am running on empty now, but that's a different thread

Winston, this is how the women in Madagascar look like in this video

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QTSBZQp ... re=related[/youtube]

The type of Asian women you seem to like. They have that innocence you love in their faces. The country has 21 million people and they began to teach English in schools, so you will have some English speakers there. Remember, the people there make $1000 a YEAR. Since you are cheap, I mean "frugal," this should be up your alley. I can't name a better country you could go to that meets your criteria besides how far it is and the local language.

Name a better country than this one?

Summary:

1. The women are the kind you seem to like.
2. The people make less than the Filipinos in income, so you can continue your "frugal" lifestyle.
3. These women are hidden gems. You never hear a bad word about them.
4. The climate is tropical and not hot and humid.
5. The scenery is to die for. Many animals and plant life on the island cannot be found anywhere else.
6. You know you will have fresh food!
7. No one goes to this country, so you will be a rock star there. How is going to go all the way to that island?
8. THE WOMEN ARE f***ing DROP DEAD GORGEOUS
If this isn't helping you out, I don't know what is. I only find one flaw in the country and it's the geography. It is a little far away from Taiwan, so you can't up and leave every 6 months, but you don't need to because you will be rich in Madagascar anyway. I haven't found one bad thing about this country. Not one thing.

EDIT: Madagascar's GDP is actually $900 a year, so you would be a rich man there.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:^^^Classic song. That's how I feel. I am running on empty now, but that's a different thread

Winston, this is how the women in Madagascar look like in this video

The type of Asian women you seem to like. They have that innocence you love in their faces. The country has 21 million people and they began to teach English in schools, so you will have some English speakers there. Remember, the people there make $1000 a YEAR. Since you are cheap, I mean "frugal," this should be up your alley. I can't name a better country you could go to that meets your criteria besides how far it is and the local language.

Name a better country than this one?

Summary:

1. The women are the kind you seem to like.
2. The people make less than the Filipinos in income, so you can continue your "frugal" lifestyle.
3. These women are hidden gems. You never hear a bad word about them.
4. The climate is tropical and not hot and humid.
5. The scenery is to die for. Many animals and plant life on the island cannot be found anywhere else.
6. You know you will have fresh food!
7. No one goes to this country, so you will be a rock star there. How is going to go all the way to that island?
8. THE WOMEN ARE f***ing DROP DEAD GORGEOUS
If this isn't helping you out, I don't know what is. I only find one flaw in the country and it's the geography. It is a little far away from Taiwan, so you can't up and leave every 6 months, but you don't need to because you will be rich in Madagascar anyway. I haven't found one bad thing about this country. Not one thing.

EDIT: Madagascar's GDP is actually $900 a year, so you would be a rich man there.
Yea, I'm on the same page with you about the women. In fact, I'm planning to go there myself eventually.

But the extreme bottom tier poorest countries usually end up being more expensive due to lack of infrastructure, poor transportation, the need to import most products, and high levels of government corruption. For example, a couple weeks ago, I was in Haiti, a country with a similar GDP per head as Madagascar. Food was expensive and pretty awful, service was bad, air-conditioning was almost non-existent in public places (which meant you sweat like a pig all the time during the day), and hotels were bad but relatively expensive, even with no A/C. Contrast that with DR where I am now. Its still poor by US standards but has a GDP per head about 8 times higher than Haiti's. Things are so much better here for longer term living and it comes at a lower price. Hotels, food, entertainment, all much better, more plentiful, and cheaper. Transport is more convenient as well. All basic conveniences you would expect are abundant and easy to come by, not so in uber poor countries. Similarly poor countries I visited, such as Ethiopia and Cameroon were also more expensive and less convenient. Believe it or not, a country as rich as Taiwan ends up being a lot cheaper for general food, transport, and accommodation than these very poor countries. And of course the quality is much better too.

From the guys I know of who've been to Mad in the last couple years, I've heard that English is still pretty worthless for communication with most people (including the young girls); French is much more useful as it is in Haiti. And the flights there, even from nearby countries in southern Africa are very expensive.

Finally, the assumption many make is that girls in a super poor country will just fall into your lap. Well, that depends on a lot of other factors as well. Sometimes slightly richer countries can be better in that regard too. For example, I've found it significantly easier to meet girls in DR than Haiti. Haitians seem more reserved and their culture more difficult to relate to for me. Its easy to get numbers there (assuming you have a local guide or can somehow bridge the language gap). But the girls tend to be very flaky. Moreover, there are only a couple foreign friendly nightspots and they only have a lot of girls on Fridays and Saturdays. Contrast that with DR where girls are easier to communicate with (for typical American), meet, and date. Nightspots are abundant whenever you need that too.

Madagascar sounds great for meeting girls. But Winston would probably have to endure physical hardship. high expenses, and a formidable language and communication barrier to stay there for any length of time.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

I will be honest here: since I do not "know" Winston like you guys do, I can not contribute anything of value in this thread. However, I can say that Winston does need to pull himself up by the bootstraps and find true happiness.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...