So angry, yet depressed

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
djman1
Freshman Poster

So angry, yet depressed

Post by djman1 »

tonight i went clubbing for a long time, before i get into the story, ill tell you a lil bit myself, im 21 years old, virgin, never had a gf and never kissed! ever!...
Whats more screwed up is, im actually not ugly, to be honest im above average but not hot.. i get alot of positive respones from females, but back in the days i was just a lil wuss when it comes to approaching women.

Tonight i told myself "this is it" going out to the clubs with mates and have as much fun as i can...And... no luck, the funny thing also is i've read alot of PUA material and dancing material so i kinda know some shit, but also at the same time im staying away from all this pua shit cuz ive realised its all bullshit marketing...

anyhow tonight with no luck, what made me so angry was my closest mate, all night from the beginning was so negative, saying all this shit like "your going to be dissappointed if u dont get nothing tonight", "bro you do this do that, dont do this"... and this guy like complains about his life everyday, about his issues with his parents and girlffriend, like fair enough u have to vent now and then, but his like on autopilot when his around me, and it pisses me off cuz it ruins the mood..

anyways we went to the club, i tried being myself, no girls like me, what shits me is that They look interested , but when i start dancing they all hate it and start acting disinterested, my friend, even got better responses with girls, they all like hugging him and shit, girls dont even want to hug or grind with me, farr out, honestly im jealous... but im happy for him, but what really pissed me off at the end of the night... he was like, "bro you &(*&ed up", "omg that chick was so into me", and htis guy already has a 1 year long term gf, my self esteem plummeted felt so emo tonight... i just dont know what to do but put this in word..
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@DJMan1,

Welcome to Happier Abroad, but even though I have had authored quite a few sobb stories of my own here at Happier Abroad, it sounds like you need to toughen up because you can get a passport. Did you read that right? You can get a passport.

You can get a passport, save up money, and get your ass to a country and start life anew, or @ least get a damn, good sample of happiness abroad.

You need to begin acting like an alpha male because the women are the same around the world, but due to their limited options outside of the Anglosphere, they cannot act out their "inner feminist".

However, here at home, you have to be the "passive alpha" male, meaning that you ignore these western cunts; keep envisioning the greener pastures literally outside of the Anglosphere; save money up (much as you can - dont' waste it on American clubbing whatsoever); and acquire as many certifications as you can.

Voila! You'll be abroad smashing many broads, and you will have STDs before you know it from the hottest, foreign women whom can fit in some jeans.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Welcome DJman. Well you are in the right spot. I'd venture to say that most guys don't realize there is a problem with American women until they fall flat on their faces multiple times. Trouble meeting girls in bars? We've all been there! Unless you are in the upper 20% of men you are doomed to failure.

So we invite you to hang out in this forum and learn. Soon you will be an expert on making alternative choices which in the long run will make you a happy guy.
Sexter
Freshman Poster

Post by Sexter »

after reading your post, here's my advice for you

1. stop hanging out with negative people. They will impose their negative life on you and will make you negative as well

2. meeting women at bars/clubs on a cold approach is by far THE hardest way to get laid (especially if your in america). You are better off meeting girls through mutual friends or going abroad

3. Stop blaming it on external things. Improve yourself first. make friends, find hobbies, work out at the gym, get good grades in school, work hard at your job, etc. You will meet girls along the way there. Yes it's true, it's not ALWAYS your fault, sometimes it's the AW fault for being bitchy. But there's ALWAYS something you can improve about yourself to increase your odds.
philosophical_filipino
Freshman Poster

Post by philosophical_filipino »

@djman1, you got no game bro. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

It doesn't matter if you're semi-attractive. Women are attracted to ballsy confidence, humor, and cocky swagger.
You have to be witty and hold interesting conversation.

American women are fat and lazy as hell. Check out foreign women from Eastern Europe & South America.

Get out from wherever you're from, and experience the global p***y.
"Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the
suffering itself because no heart has ever suffered when it goes in
search of its dream." - Paulo Coelho

"Filipinos don't realize that victory is the child of struggle, that
joy blossoms from suffering, and redemption is a product of
sacrifice." - José Rizal
djman1
Freshman Poster

Post by djman1 »

Actually i'm from australia, feel better now, was super drunk last night
djman1
Freshman Poster

Post by djman1 »

Well i'm asian and i mainly go to asian clubs, are asian girls in australia have the same cultural wiring as the westerners?
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Asian women in the West suck shit. Boycott ALL Western women.

Save up your money and go to Thailand, where you can get everything you desire. Don't f**k with western women, they are total bullshit. Evil f***ing monsters.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book