60 Percent of women are attracted to other women?!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

60 Percent of women are attracted to other women?!

Post by Winston »

http://www.autostraddle.com/60-percent- ... uh-117238/

60 Percent of Hetero Women Are Attracted to Other Women, Duh

Hi! Have you ever had sex or made out with or kissed or cuddled suggestively in your underpants with a straight girl? Me too! Why? Because 60 percent of heterosexual women are attracted to other women, according to Shane, your pants and a new study from Boise State University.

The study interviewed 484 heterosexual women. 60 percent said they were sexually attracted to other women, 45 percent had kissed another woman and 50 percent had same-sex sexual fantasies.

Elizabeth Morgan, the study’s cohort leader, has concluded that “women, due to their friendlier nature, are often more openly affectionate with others of the same-sex.’ Also:

“Women are encouraged to be emotionally close to each other. That provides an opportunity for intimacy and romantic feelings to develop.�

Mmmk. But seriously, why are 60 percent of heterosexual women attracted to other women? Because women look good. See:

These numbers have changed over time (in 1994, scientists found only 7.5% of ALL women reporting same-sex desire) and every time a new survey like this comes out, it turns out that more and more girls want to ride the hobby horse with you all the way around the Niagara Falls area, over the river and through the woods.

In 2010, OKCupid found that amongst its users, 1 in 3 straight women had hooked up with another woman, and of those who haven’t, 1 in 4 would like to. However the most recent survey from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention found only 13% of all women had participated in same-sex behavior — and that includes the lesbians, bisexuals and queers. So now you can add all of the numbers up and divide them by the chance that Kristen Stewart likes girls and make a game plan for Friday night.

hey brah wanna make out

In a 2007 interview with feminist author Jennifer Baumgardner, who used to date Amy Ray, Baumgardner spoke on this generational shift:

Do you think ladies dating ladies is actually more common now, or is it just more visible?
It’s more common and obviously more visible. Visibility gives people the idea to do things. Acting on a desire is based on having opportunities. You know in the movie version of The Hours when, out of nowhere, the ’40s housewife kisses her neighbor? Stuff like that did happen, but there was no framework to put it in. I think now there are a lot of entry points to kissing a girl.

It’s almost become a rite of passage.
My mom would be shocked to learn that any of her friends had kissed a girl. I don’t know if it’s just that they wouldn’t own up to it, but I’ve grilled her and she hasn’t done it. I can’t think of any of my own friends who haven’t. It is still shocking if you thought you were straight to suddenly be in love with a woman, but I think it makes a difference that you’re not as likely to be rejected by your family, or fired, or beaten up.

Go find a straight girl to make out with but don’t get emotionally involved. Maybe you can help her discover her latent bisexuality or homosexuality or otherwise queeriosity, and then she can come fight about labels on the internet. Is queeriosity a word? It should be.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Thank you Winston for posting this one :) !

This has been one of my key observations since undergrad days.

At least in the northeast corridor, where we have the Seven Sister and like schools ... Vassar, Smith, Mt Holyoke, Simmons, Wellesley, Sarah Lawrence ... I think you get the picture here, there is rampant lesbianism/bi-sexuality.

There's an olde saying in Northampton MA and that's "Smith gals are lesbian/bi for 4 years".

Now, couple the above with Femi-Nazism & I believe that many AWs are servicing each other with strap-on dildos or will be, in due time.

Thus, I suspect that when animatronic robots are available, believe it or not, it won't just be the men who'll be ordering them. I suspect that the Smith College/Northampton MA headquarters of men-hating CLCs (Castrating Lesbian Cunts) will have a cadre of male 'bots ready to convert hetero undergrad by having menage-a-trois with the 'bot and a gal.

This will hasten the end of all heterosexual relations in America as women will be servicing each other while experiencing a male prosthesis. Then, with all the fertility techniques (like artificial insemination) or perhaps even a more Frankensteinish zygote splitting of Lesbian DNA, men will not be needed at all.

Yes, which ever company has these 'bots ready, come 2025, go long on their stock :wink:
Sam I Am
Freshman Poster

Post by Sam I Am »

At these all girl schools in Massachusetts the locals call them "Lugs" or "lesbian until graduation"
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Sam I Am wrote:At these all girl schools in Massachusetts the locals call them "Lugs" or "lesbian until graduation"
I think the guys say that to give themselves hope; in reality, many stay bi for a lot longer.

And BTW, the archipelago of these schools, I believe, extends into PA & VA, with Bryn Mawr & Sweet Briar, and a few others.
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

Women feel attracted to other women PARTICULARLY when the external social atmosphere tells them they should and validates it.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Enishi wrote:Women feel attracted to other women PARTICULARLY when the external social atmosphere tells them they should and validates it.
This is a pathetic but sad truth.

In contrast, no amount of cultural pressure can get me to see a guy as anything other than a friend. I can even move out to Provincetown MA (the gay colony of the Bay State), and I wouldn't find a man desirable.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

My guess is the percentage of women attracted to other women is growing. Often when I walk by Starbucks, I see these chubby, middle management office hags sitting together drinking coffee on their breaks. They sure seem to have a close bond.

The young lady in the anti-feminism video (see men's rights section in HA) correctly points out that men and women have become interchangable. I'll go a step farther. I think there is so much hostility and hatred for men that it's human nature for these women to sleep together. Like I've always said, if you try to stick two positively charged magnets together, they will repel. Welcome to the modern age of love. It ain't pretty is it?
philosophical_filipino
Freshman Poster

Post by philosophical_filipino »

Female sexuality is very fluid like a flowing river. Women are more naturally inclined to cuddle and be emotionally close to each other. This can cause sexual attraction. Women are more likely to engage in a threesome with another woman. They may be more biologically akin to homosexual acts, but they have to be encouraged by their horny male counterparts.

I support threesomes, orgies, and hot lesbian sex.
"Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the
suffering itself because no heart has ever suffered when it goes in
search of its dream." - Paulo Coelho

"Filipinos don't realize that victory is the child of struggle, that
joy blossoms from suffering, and redemption is a product of
sacrifice." - José Rizal
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

pete98146 wrote:My guess is the percentage of women attracted to other women is growing.

The young lady in the anti-feminism video (see men's rights section in HA) correctly points out that men and women have become interchangable. I'll go a step farther. I think there is so much hostility and hatred for men that it's human nature for these women to sleep together. Like I've always said, if you try to stick two positively charged magnets together, they will repel. Welcome to the modern age of love. It ain't pretty is it?
I was talking to a male co-worker recently who grew up in Mexico and he was telling me that lesbians are rare in Mexico. He told me women and men get along together and the women in Mexico see men as their partner NOT as an enemy.

I read that lesbians are most prevalent in feminist countries (US, Canada, UK, Aust.). That does not surprise me seeing that feminism teaches women that men are evil and women are angels.
Last edited by jamesbond on October 24th, 2011, 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
mac9
Freshman Poster

Post by mac9 »

this is true, many girls i've dated were attracted to other females, plus when you think about it logically, girls like "pretty boys" like justin bieber, and these "pretty boys" look like girls most of the time, instead of going after more masculine qualities, which are nowadays considered "ugly".
Jorge
Freshman Poster

Post by Jorge »

Winston, i've been a lurker here for a while

i don't get why you care too much what a person's preferences are. If a girl chooses to be a lesbian, then why the hell do you care? It's her choice, not yours.

If 60% of women have lesbian thoughts, then let them. They aren't doing anything bad to you, so why do you care? everyone has a preference
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Jorge wrote:Winston, i've been a lurker here for a while

i don't get why you care too much what a person's preferences are. If a girl chooses to be a lesbian, then why the hell do you care? It's her choice, not yours.

If 60% of women have lesbian thoughts, then let them. They aren't doing anything bad to you, so why do you care? everyone has a preference
Jorge, this is not as didactic as that. I think many of us are aware that people have different sexual orientations. The issue here is that by design, 10% of men are gay but on the whole, simple psychological/sociological pressure can't make another 50% of the male population, suddenly gay, from out of the blue.

On the other shoe, this is the case with women and a lot of it has less to do with sexuality but more a type of split frame view of society where "men are dogs and the only real love is between women". This is classic femi-nazism and the heart of the Seven Sister colleges' collectivist agenda, with Smith/Northampton MA leading the crowd.

Thus, I don't see this as natural feminine sexuality but a type of brainwashing inherent, in our private (& now, public) college system.
Jorge
Freshman Poster

Post by Jorge »

S_Parc wrote:
Jorge wrote:Winston, i've been a lurker here for a while

Jorge, this is not as didactic as that. I think many of us are aware that people have different sexual orientations. The issue here is that by design, 10% of men are gay but on the whole, simple psychological/sociological pressure can't make another 50% of the male population, suddenly gay, from out of the blue.

On the other shoe, this is the case with women and a lot of it has less to do with sexuality but more a type of split frame view of society where "men are dogs and the only real love is between women". This is classic femi-nazism and the heart of the Seven Sister colleges' collectivist agenda, with Smith/Northampton MA leading the crowd.

Thus, I don't see this as natural feminine sexuality but a type of brainwashing inherent, in our private (& now, public) college system.
where is your evidence dude?

If someone is GAY, i'm not going to hate on him. It's his goddamn preference, let him date dudes, he didn't doing anything bad to me, so why hate on his sexual preference?

Where is your evidence that a woman being a lesbian has something to do with feminism?

I know a lot of really humble lesbian chicks who are nice to every body and are cool people to be around. She isn't a feminist at all, and also helps me pick up on girls. that's because a woman is a lesbian doesn't mean she hates men. She just has a preference in dating women.

I think you guys are talking about the jaded women who had bad experiences with guys, so instead of dating guys, they turn lesbian due to a bad experience with them.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Jorge wrote:where is your evidence dude?

If someone is GAY, i'm not going to hate on him. It's his goddamn preference, let him date dudes, he didn't doing anything bad to me, so why hate on his sexual preference?

Where is your evidence that a woman being a lesbian has something to do with feminism?

I know a lot of really humble lesbian chicks who are nice to every body and are cool people to be around. She isn't a feminist at all, and also helps me pick up on girls. that's because a woman is a lesbian doesn't mean she hates men. She just has a preference in dating women.

I think you guys are talking about the jaded women who had bad experiences with guys, so instead of dating guys, they turn lesbian due to a bad experience with them.

One, I'm not hating on gay men. Yep, as I suspected, you assumed that this was about natural preference bias.

I think you're never been to a Seven Sister college so you've never been *hated on* for being a guy & have seen the pressure on converting, for hetero women, who go there. I've been to 4 of them, know women in all of them, and the most family oriented ones can't stand those places. My Brazilian girlfriend and I were almost driven out of one of those places because we were a normal couple.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Ever notice how the full-on lesbians are always the very least attractive women out there? This is because Anglo women's only perceived use for men now is to gain attention from us. Once they realize the fact they're fat, horrible-looking bitches and therefore destined to get little attention from us, they see no point in our existence and channel all their sexual energy into the only gender they've been taught is worth a damn.
Jorge wrote:i don't get why you care too much what a person's preferences are. If a girl chooses to be a lesbian, then why the hell do you care? It's her choice, not yours.
The increasing amount of lesbians is only a symptom of a much bigger problem at play here which we believe is destroying humanity in the west. If you don't agree, then I suggest you find some other more feminist-friendly forum.