My Colombian ex-girlfriend story

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Schedule Her!

Post by OutWest »

Repatriate wrote:
philosophical_filipino wrote:
So you spent 3 days posting pages and pages of bullshit. Do you have a life at all Philosophical Filipino?
I do whatever I want with my time. I don't see how it concerns you. I don't give a shit with you do with your pointless life.

I'm a sucka-free boss. Prove that I'm fake. Sucka.
Hmm. Ok. Play time is over from here on out i'm ignoring you and all your posts. Can't say it's been that entertaining maybe you should make it less obvious next time.
:lol:
I am back in the USA for 6 weeks and this thread is too funny! If you are near Miami you can put this dude's "Ex-Girlfriend" on your schedule!
Give her a call! I'm sure she would appreciate the business! I'm betting a BJ or more is offered for a few extra bucks!

She is waiting and eager to service you now! Give her a call!

"Dulce will certainly make sure all Your Body Rub Needs Are met. 305-303-4315 - 24"

Outwest
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Questions.

How do we know that that Backstage ad with Dulce didn't pull that photo from another source? The photo there doesn't show her head. So where did philosophical filipino get the full photo from that includes her head? Has anyone found the original source(s)?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Winston wrote:Questions.

How do we know that that Backstage ad with Dulce didn't pull that photo from another source? The photo there doesn't show her head. So where did philosophical filipino get the full photo from that includes her head? Has anyone found the original source(s)?
Go here...

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/2116083/viewall

You have to thank this guy for a good laugh!

Outwest
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

One of the reasons you take everything with a grain of salt, or even the entire salt shaker when reading anything on the internet.

Use this website as a tool for logical advice, but don't take everything to heart, because we have a lot of bitter emotionally crippled people here, and I can't blame them after what fema-nazis put you through, but they don't make good advisers.

The people that do are the successful ones who have ventured off found a companion and are happy just trying to support the next guy to do the same, the rest is all rage and trash talking.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Hook wrote:As far as me, I make around $140,000 /year and I own my own house outright. I haven't noticed that it makes any difference to women though. Women may hook up with a rich guy, but it is the ripped pool cleaning guy they are banging.
Yeah what's up with that? I have a lot of co-workers who make six figures per year, and they still can't get decent looking wives or gfs. Hell, even Bill freakin' Gates can't get a decent looking wife, when he should be dating supermodels on his salary! No wonder I'm not motivated to work harder.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

BUSTED!
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

It looks like her name is Sandra Aravena. http://www.portalnet.cl/comunidad/cemen ... l?langid=1
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Well, I would estimate that 90% of the posters here are consummate bullshit artists, and thus..."newfags".

Since winston threatened to ban me, I now fully encourage newfag-ism on this forum. In fact, winston should ban me, and ban anyone that has a join date earlier than 2011, then promote all confirmed trolls to super-administrator status.

According to my calculations, this forum will be essentially dead by the end of 2012, so anything that would speed that demise would be fantastic.

Since many original and old-time forum members have pretty much stopped or severely reduced posting, we are certainly moving in the right direction.

Long live the newfags.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Well there's only a few members posts worth reading yours, ladislavs, momopi, rock, Adama, and a few others. I usually skip by all the post 2009 registered troll posts. You're right, most of it is trolling. Winston needs to tighten up the forum a bit.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Grunt,
I never threatened to ban you. Where?

I would say that only a small percentage of posters here are trolls. Most here are very truthful, insightful, and tell it like it is. At least they aren't as boring as the superficial relatives at your family gatherings. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
well-informed
Freshman Poster

ENOUGH WINSTON

Post by well-informed »

THE filipinofaggot IS A FREAKING TROLL. HOW f***ing DESPERATE ARE YOU TO HAVE ADMIRATION THROUGH ON A ONLINE FORUM JESUS!!!

The only reason why you like the newbies here on the forum its because they don't know any better AND YOU YOURSELF KNOW THAT. You know that whenever a new guy comes in he'll look at you like a demi-god based on your website (Heck i even thought that too when i first joined)

New guys are judging you from the OUTSIDE LOOKING IN because like i previously said they don't know any better.

The usual posters(you guys know who you are) already know the real Winston Wu and the real Winston Wu is someone very far from being happier-abroad. That's why he bans good contributors for silly crap and gives the benefit of the doubt to the new idiots here (possible winston wu fans)

Us usual posters are not your fans, you have some good things but you really have a lot of bad things about you.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: ENOUGH WINSTON

Post by Winston »

well-informed wrote:THE filipinofaggot IS A FREAKING TROLL. HOW f***ing DESPERATE ARE YOU TO HAVE ADMIRATION THROUGH ON A ONLINE FORUM JESUS!!!

The only reason why you like the newbies here on the forum its because they don't know any better AND YOU YOURSELF KNOW THAT. You know that whenever a new guy comes in he'll look at you like a demi-god based on your website (Heck i even thought that too when i first joined)

New guys are judging you from the OUTSIDE LOOKING IN because like i previously said they don't know any better.

The usual posters(you guys know who you are) already know the real Winston Wu and the real Winston Wu is someone very far from being happier-abroad. That's why he bans good contributors for silly crap and gives the benefit of the doubt to the new idiots here (possible winston wu fans)

Us usual posters are not your fans, you have some good things but you really have a lot of bad things about you.
Up yours. You only speak for yourself, not for others. You are a new poster too.

FYI, all the advisors here are friends that I know in person who are friends in real life too. They are not people who dislike me. So stop trying to paint a false picture. It's annoying and I do not have time to keep up with every false statement on here about me, or correct it. It's easier to just get rid of posters who do that.

I am not a BSer. Nothing about my website is BS or false. I am happier abroad in terms of women. But not all the time and everywhere.

Everyone has good and bad things. So what? That is normal and expected. No one would believe it if I said "There is only good about me, no bad." I could say the same about you. So what? You are not making any valid point here. You are flaming for nothing.

You are full of yourself again. Again, you only speak for yourself, not for everyone, and I don't give a flying F what you think. Your opinion has no value to me. I don't even see you as credible or worthy of trying to impress. You act like nothing more than a school yard bully.

philosophical filipino has made a lot of good points in other threads. Ok so he lied about banging that hot Columbian girl. Over half of American guys I know lie about their conquests. It's not a big surprise or a huge sin. There are probably other guys here that do that too. It's typical guy BSing and bragging about all the women and money he has, and how women don't reject him, and how he does the rejecting, etc. It's very common.

I have never permanently banned any good contributors. Ever. Name one.

Your post contains about two lies. Watch it. Or I'll get rid of you again.

Jamesbond is one of our first members, and he is still a fan of mine.

I am an honest person. That's what matters. I never claimed to be the most selfless, virtuous, most moralistic person ever. I do what I want and whatever makes me happy. I don't give a shit what others think. That's what people admire about me. If I truly cared about what YOU thought of me, then I'd be a real wuss, cause you don't mean shit, well-informed.

But like any character people admire, I have conflicts. These conflicts sometimes lead me to make bad decisions with consequences. That happens to everyone, especially to those with conflicting desires. So what? That is normal and common, and NOT a reason to dislike me or quit being my fan.

Again, you aren't making sense.

I am happier abroad most of the time. I have women and freedom, more than most men have. Our movement is growing, not shrinking. Our forum traffic is growing too, not shrinking. That should tell you something. Progress has been made. That's something to be happy about.

So what is your problem?
Last edited by Winston on October 25th, 2011, 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Arab
Freshman Poster

Post by The Arab »

Adama wrote:It looks like her name is Sandra Aravena. http://www.portalnet.cl/comunidad/cemen ... l?langid=1
:D

"Anya"

Called him out in that funny Russian name for a Colombian girl.

I bet his name isn't Conrad, he doesn't have green eyes, and looks like a toad.

100% sure he is a virgin from the "men should not masturbate" thread.
The Arab
Freshman Poster

Post by The Arab »

Filipino isn't a troll, he's just a lying hilarious virgin.

Do you folks know what trolling is ?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The Arab wrote:
Adama wrote:It looks like her name is Sandra Aravena. http://www.portalnet.cl/comunidad/cemen ... l?langid=1
:D

"Anya"

Called him out in that funny Russian name for a Colombian girl.

I bet his name isn't Conrad, he doesn't have green eyes, and looks like a toad.

100% sure he is a virgin from the "men should not masturbate" thread.
Why would a virgin, who likely masturbates, be condemning others for masturbating? I don't get the logic behind that.

Sandra sure is a hot one.

ImageImageImageImageImage