Communal Countries for meeting women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Communal Countries for meeting women

Post by ssjparris »

what is the best communal environments on the planet today. i would like to live in a environment where people are not isolated, anti-social, or " i dont know you !!" mentality.

I am finding what I truly want in life. and that is to live love and be happy and bond with people. and ofcourse great fun with women.

but i know i can not get that in USA. that is for DAMN SURE !!!!. HAHAHA. :lol:

so far the isolated places are

1. Japan
2. korea
3. france
4. sweden
5. ireland

the places where people are open a little to meeting but have a " i dont know you !!!" mentality is

1. ukraine
2. russia
3. scandonavia
4. all east europe.

Though i could be wrong on this part of the list

the places where people are super open and want to meet and treat a stranger like they already know you is

1. mexico
2. latin america
3. phillipines

So all in all. what places do YOU know of where people are super easy to meet and love meeting new people.

also tell me if i am wrong about any of the lists. i know russia is nice to meet women along with ukraine but i also heard they are isolated in some ways. thanks for your help and support.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanInMexico »

You are absolutely right about Mexico! I have been to about 15 countries and I have NEVER been to a country more open and communal than Mexico.

The only caveat is that you must know Spanish since most Mexicans do not speak English. Other than that though if you were to come down here for about a month you would leave with the contact list in your cellphone completely full. Women here are very easy to meet; I have met many simply by going to a store to buy something and then starting a conversation with them and they'd give me their number.

Please come to Mexico; it's the best way to give the middle finger to American women.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

The friendliest women I met in Europe were from Sweden. The first night I was in Stockholm, I went to a neighborhood pub and a group of Swedish girls invited me to sit with them. Stockholm, which is the capital of Sweden, still has a small town feel to it.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Here's my input from the countries I've been to, in no particular order:

Isolated:

Republic of Ireland.
Northern Ireland.
Wales.
England.
United States.

Much more open, but not extremely so:

Spain.
Portugal.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

AmericanInMexico wrote:You are absolutely right about Mexico! I have been to about 15 countries and I have NEVER been to a country more open and communal than Mexico.

The only caveat is that you must know Spanish since most Mexicans do not speak English. Other than that though if you were to come down here for about a month you would leave with the contact list in your cellphone completely full. Women here are very easy to meet; I have met many simply by going to a store to buy something and then starting a conversation with them and they'd give me their number.

Please come to Mexico; it's the best way to give the middle finger to American women.
YEAH MAN I HAVE HAD SUPER GREAT EXPERIENCES WITH MEXICAN WOMEN FROM MEXICO !!! DID NOT KNOW HOW EASY IT IS TO DATE THEM.

THANKS ABUNCH MY FRIEND.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

MrPeabody wrote:The friendliest women I met in Europe were from Sweden. The first night I was in Stockholm, I went to a neighborhood pub and a group of Swedish girls invited me to sit with them. Stockholm, which is the capital of Sweden, still has a small town feel to it.
hmm..i spoke to swedish tourists here. they were very open to meeting me. they told me people are very isolated there in their country. so they were shocked that it was so easy for me to talk to someone on the train right next to them. ofcourse the american next to them was a male. so it was easy starting a conversation with him.

but the swedish people were so open to meeting me. it was great. i guess YOUR RIGHT !!!.

in their country they don't talk to eachother based on what they told me. but because you and i are americans they are super open and friendly to meeting. haha. :D
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

lavezzi wrote:Here's my input from the countries I've been to, in no particular order:

Isolated:

Republic of Ireland.
Northern Ireland.
Wales.
England.
United States.

Much more open, but not extremely so:

Spain.
Portugal.
SPAIN I have good experiences with too. i forgot to mention them as well. very very open and friendly to meeting me. i smiled at a hot good looking spaniard lady and she smiled right back. HA.

no experience with portugal. someday i will check it out.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

ssjparris wrote:SPAIN I have good experiences with too. i forgot to mention them as well. very very open and friendly to meeting me. i smiled at a hot good looking spaniard lady and she smiled right back. HA.
So you haven't actually been to the country Spain? That "hot good looking spaniard lady" you met in America was likely a woman who'd be considered average in Spain. Seriously, that's just how hot women are there. And yes the women that are extremely hot, even by Spain's standards, are generally just as open and receptive as any other woman. Unlike in Ireland, where even some pig-faced woman with a kilo of make-up acts stuck-up beyond belief.
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

The friendliest women I met in Europe were from Sweden. The first night I was in Stockholm, I went to a neighborhood pub and a group of Swedish girls invited me to sit with them. Stockholm, which is the capital of Sweden, still has a small town feel to it.
This is interesting. I hear so much about Sweden having all these crazy laws to enforce total gender equality, but I never hear much about people having bad experiences with Swedish girls, as opposed to American/UK/etc. I guess culture really does make a huge difference.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

lavezzi wrote:
ssjparris wrote:SPAIN I have good experiences with too. i forgot to mention them as well. very very open and friendly to meeting me. i smiled at a hot good looking spaniard lady and she smiled right back. HA.
So you haven't actually been to the country Spain? That "hot good looking spaniard lady" you met in America was likely a woman who'd be considered average in Spain. Seriously, that's just how hot women are there. And yes the women that are extremely hot, even by Spain's standards, are generally just as open and receptive as any other woman. Unlike in Ireland, where even some pig-faced woman with a kilo of make-up acts stuck-up beyond belief.
NOPE never been to spain. i met them on the train here in the states. they where actually tourists. and yes i do beleive that they have better looking model looking women whom are OPEN. this is actually a good thing for us men. can't wait to see it. your the second person that says this about spainiard women. how fantastic they are to you as a man. awesome.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Enishi wrote:
This is interesting. I hear so much about Sweden having all these crazy laws to enforce total gender equality, but I never hear much about people having bad experiences with Swedish girls, as opposed to American/UK/etc. I guess culture really does make a huge difference.
one thing enishi...very funny avatar. always wanted to say that about your picture. its funny. :lol:
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Enishi wrote:
Never lump Sweden or countries like that with UK, US, CA, OZ...All of it is bullshit. The best women I have met have been in Scandinavia. I am either moving to Denmark or Sweden in 2012. More than likely going to Sweden. Feminism in Sweden is not like American feminism. It is not even close. I hate when people try to compare the two like it's the same. Many men are eliminating countries like Sweden because of hearsay. It is not fair to the wonderful ladies there.

To ssjparris: I don't like threads like this. If you make a list of countries that are "male friendly" one man can have a great experience and another will not. It is subjective. If you don't go to Russia and it is not on your list, it might be a good country for you. Philippines might be your country you want to go to, but it is not the way you thought it would be. You have to be objective about things like this. You can't go off of someone else's experiences.

I already know what countries I fit in with. I researched everything in the country besides the p***y. Is the country right for you or do you just want p***y? You have to think about all aspects.

I know I made threads about the best countries for black men, but I now know it was wrong of me to do that. Most of those countries are countries where I talked to the women there and had good experience talking to them and finding out things. It is still the person's individual experiences and his personality that makes his traveling successful or not.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

I agree with Phoenix. I have had rough time find good women to talk to in Vienna. I have not tried other cities. I might try Stockholm in Sweden. Possibly a few other countries where girls are interested in me.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

lavezzi wrote:Unlike in Ireland, where even some pig-faced woman with a kilo of make-up acts stuck-up beyond belief.
Hey, you just described American women as well as Irish women. In the US, even some women who are as ulgy as sin act stuck up. Hell, I have even met some women who were morbidly obese who acted like they were God's gift to men! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:Never lump Sweden or countries like that with UK, US, CA, OZ...All of it is bullshit. The best women I have met have been in Scandinavia. I am either moving to Denmark or Sweden in 2012. More than likely going to Sweden. Feminism in Sweden is not like American feminism. It is not even close. I hate when people try to compare the two like it's the same. Many men are eliminating countries like Sweden because of hearsay. It is not fair to the wonderful ladies there.
Can you comment on the differences between Swedish feminism and American/Anglo feminism?

In regards to American feminism, I think the assumption that men and women are the same is bound to create friction, but that was never my main issue with American girls, rather, it's their double standards, entitlement complexes and demonizing of men. Many right-wing conservative AWs have the same mentality, oftentimes even moreso...

It would be interesting to get more perspectives on this, as oftentimes the act of avoiding AWs and looking for romance overseas is viewed as just another right-wing fringe movement.