Are most young foreign women really virginal/inexperienced?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Are most young foreign women really virginal/inexperienced?

Post by manly5000 »

Hey guys,

Thinking on some of the replies in the other thread I find myself wondering... are most of the young foreign women in Asia & Latin America (late teens to early 20's) honestly inexperienced when it comes to sex? I see this notion touted here quite often, but for those of you who have been abroad and gotten together with them (especially out in the provinces and away from the big cities) have you found this to be the case? Speaking with some people here in the states, they firmly believe that girls are the same all over the world and since girls here are having lots of sex with lots of partners at very young ages, girls outside the femisphere are doing the same. To put it in their words, "It's just not out in the open like it is here."

When the time comes I'm not necessarily looking for a virgin, as it would be nice if she had some idea of what she was doing and what she enjoyed. But of course, I wouldn't turn a virgin away...

I guess I'm just worried that this whole "mandatory slut phase" that women in the States go through is something that foreign women would do if they had the chance. Blame my ex-wife who is Mexican (Born and raised in Mexico) and was a virgin when we got together for that. Now she's sleeping around and having her fun and thinks girls all over the world are the exact same way.

I simply DO NOT WANT a girl who has had more than a couple of dicks inside of her, if even that many. Just want to find out what's REALLY going on out there...
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Re: Are most young foreign women really virginal/inexperienc

Post by lavezzi »

I've never been outside the femisphere, so you can disregard my opinion if you like. But I get the impression that while there are sluts in every country, the ones in conservative countries (Thailand, Philippines, China etc) are being so out of rebellion to their cultural norms. While sluts in liberal countries (USA, Ireland, U.K. etc) are being so out of conformity to their cultural norms. Sluts gravitate towards nightclubs in every country, while foreigners tend to also. This mixed with the fact that white men seem to be deemed the most sexually desirable worldwide, you can see how many foreigner's reports of the sexual promiscuity of women from conservative countries are vastly skewed and unrealistic.

I think in general the more rural you go, the higher the percentage of innocent girls there will be. It seems that these girls will only have sex out of a deep connection with someone, and guys there are not bothered establishing such a level of intimacy because of the attachments involved which they view as more stress than it's worth, seeing as they're not complete sex-fiends like most Western guys.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

manly5000 wrote:Hey guys,

Thinking on some of the replies in the other thread I find myself wondering... are most of the young foreign women in Asia & Latin America (late teens to early 20's) honestly inexperienced when it comes to sex? I see this notion touted here quite often, but for those of you who have been abroad and gotten together with them (especially out in the provinces and away from the big cities) have you found this to be the case? Speaking with some people here in the states, they firmly believe that girls are the same all over the world and since girls here are having lots of sex with lots of partners at very young ages, girls outside the femisphere are doing the same. To put it in their words, "It's just not out in the open like it is here."

When the time comes I'm not necessarily looking for a virgin, as it would be nice if she had some idea of what she was doing and what she enjoyed. But of course, I wouldn't turn a virgin away...

I guess I'm just worried that this whole "mandatory slut phase" that women in the States go through is something that foreign women would do if they had the chance. Blame my ex-wife who is Mexican (Born and raised in Mexico) and was a virgin when we got together for that. Now she's sleeping around and having her fun and thinks girls all over the world are the exact same way.

I simply DO NOT WANT a girl who has had more than a couple of dicks inside of her, if even that many. Just wan at to find out what's REALLY going on out there...
Varies tremendously from country-to-country. Some places are more extreme than USA. For example, in DR, I saw plenty of late teens/early 20s girls with 1, 2, or even 3 of their own children. Some had become mothers as early as 12-13. I"ve been told by locals that most girls in the capital are sexually active by early to mid-teens. I think a lot of Latin America is generally like that too.

Perhaps you have a much better chance of finding relatively inexperienced young girls in NE Asia and provinces of PI. If you really want to go extreme, check out some of the more liberal countries in middle East/North Africa. Or you could focus on Christian or Mormon niches in many foreign countries around the world.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

manly5000, I am confused about what you want. You already married a virgin and this failed. So your problem isn't in finding chaste women, rather it is in shielding them from feminist culture. I suggest that before you go looking for a new long-term relationship, you figure out the solution to this problem. I think the best solution to this is either to expat to a non-feminist country or to join a patriarchal religion.

Anyone looking for a virgin bride can find one here:

http://www.mr-cupid.com/
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow now that's gotta be the broadest question I've ever seen. Way too broad. You've got to be a lot more specific than that.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Well what I want is to find a good faithful girl who hasn't been around the block and will never break my heart. I already know that bringing a girl back to the USA is just asking for disaster so yes, naturally I'd be looking to start a new life in her home country.

I just want a girl who is the same as me as far as sex goes -- horny as hell and up for trying pretty much anything with her committed partner, yet would sooner off herself than ever even think about cheating, which is exactly how I am myself.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Horny as hell and virgin-prbbly dnt exist
Dont think its smart to look for super horny women and bring her to US.
Besides horny women tend to sleep around
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Well I've seen some people say that innocent girls in the PI, for example, want sex all the time with their guy once they've fallen in love and given themselves to him. That's the kind of thing I'm talking about.

The important question to ask is, does she see love and sex as connected or does she think that sex without love is fine. If it's the latter then it would be wise to avoid her for purposes of a committed relationship.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

PH women are quick on the trigger when it comes to sex,they do it instinctively without much thinking....
Innocent girls? i think most of them have been f***ed by the age of 20, if you come accross woman that is say 22 yo and still virgin i would advise you to run in the opposite direction..run Forrest run
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

I'm currently chatting to a 17 year old Filipina with a 1 year old son who says she is giving saving herself for marriage another shot. Do you guys think this is a good deal for me? :lol:
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

lavezzi wrote:I'm currently chatting to a 17 year old Filipina with a 1 year old son who says she is giving saving herself for marriage another shot. Do you guys think this is a good deal for me? :lol:

are you insane lavezzi? No brainer
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

lavezzi wrote:I'm currently chatting to a 17 year old Filipina with a 1 year old son who says she is giving saving herself for marriage another shot. Do you guys think this is a good deal for me? :lol:
1. No.
2. Do not date or marry single mothers.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

momopi wrote:
1. No.
2. Do not date or marry single mothers.
Why not?
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Single mothers in general have to be reprimanded for their mistake or mistakes.

She's already spoiled. Some filipinas seem to think that they can just open up their legs to a bf (who may be a bad boy of course) and then be surprised she's pregnant when she wasn't using protection. Bf leaves, the girl and the baby are stuck together and then comes the foreign man to pick up the mess.

Don't be that guy that's raising her bastard children, because you'll never be her #1 its her kid understandably.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

well-informed wrote:Single mothers in general have to be reprimanded for their mistake or mistakes.

She's already spoiled. Some filipinas seem to think that they can just open up their legs to a bf (who may be a bad boy of course) and then be surprised she's pregnant when she wasn't using protection. Bf leaves, the girl and the baby are stuck together and then comes the foreign man to pick up the mess.

Don't be that guy that's raising her bastard children, because you'll never be her #1 its her kid understandably.
Well this is a classic Tom Leykis sentiment. I don't completely go along with it but in the case of the Philippines I probably would because you will have no problem finding an attractive young girl who is interested in you and does not have a child.

OTOH, for some of us older guys there might be an advantage to a girl with a child, since if we do not want one of our own, the fact she already has one may be sufficient for her. But in my case I am definitely looking for Filipinas without kids.