Why would anyone start a relationship with a bargirl?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Why would anyone start a relationship with a bargirl?

Post by manly5000 »

Sup guys.

I've seen discussion here about guys who fall for bargirls and try to start serious relationships with them, most of the time getting burned in the end. Maybe I'm missing something, but why the bloody hell would any guy out there do such a thing? Bargirls are basically prostitutes aren't they?

When you go to a place like the Philippines it seems like there is an endless supply of down-to-earth, less fortunate girls out in the provinces and near cities like Cebu who would make ideal life partners. Why would any dude choose to pursue a bar fine instead?

Just curious.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

I really don't understand it either. I guess some men seriously don't think logically when it comes to women at all.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

They are horny and lonely as hell and on a short trip and they go to a bar to see some babes now and "fall in love" basically, lock into the first female they like and lay and pour all of their pent up emotions as well as sperm into her.

There are other non bar girls around but it takes time to court them and one needs to go and look for them, develop a relationship with them but these guys want to fukc now and love now. Courtships, weddings, visas etc take time and are logistically difficult when one has a full time job, is on a two week vacation, must go back soon, but is horny and lonely now.

If you were in the desert for months and now someone is offering you water now, would you care about the quality and would you want to wait until you get to the Nile where there is more fresh water or would you grab the glass now?

They also confuse floozies back home- girls who love to fukc and who are non virgins- with bar girls and equate those in their minds. It makes no difference to them based on their standard if a girl has screwed a few guys prior to screwing them because non virgins/sluts is all they know. But there is a difference between a slutty nympho back home and a bar girl who does it for money with men she does not love. They don't see it. Too green in the field.

Many also want to play a macho captain save a hoe because it makes them feel like a he man and needed.
Last edited by ladislav on October 30th, 2011, 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Intredasting... thanks guys.

It doesn't seem like it would be too tough to meet a good girl on a short trip from my perspective. If I flew to Cebu for a 2-week vacation I'm confident that I could find a "pure" girl who was everything I'd want in a life partner, get in good with her family, and go from there.

Of course I'm not really interested in going to a hotspot for free/cheap/easy sex (hence my preference for a place like Cebu) but maybe these captain save-a-ho's are.
toysarefun
Freshman Poster

Post by toysarefun »

Just be glad that American women generally won't even talk to or approach men, I don't know if it's against the rules, ulterior motives, or what, but every little bit helps when it comes to staying single. Being yourself helps to, women hate that, sure I've been approached by women, but they have no tact, expecting men to fall all over them. When you don't, they take offense, which is even better as I love it when people show their true colors.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

It doesn't seem like it would be too tough to meet a good girl on a short trip from my perspective. If I flew to Cebu for a 2-week vacation I'm confident that I could find a "pure" girl who was everything I'd want in a life partner, get in good with her family, and go from there.

Of course it would not be too tough to meet her but laying her would be next to impossible on a short vacation.

Code: Select all

Of course I'm not really interested in going to a hotspot for free/cheap/easy sex (hence my preference for a place like Cebu) but maybe these captain save-a-ho's are.
My coworker in his 50ies has confessed to me that he had not had sex for 15 years and when he got to the Philippines believe you me, he was not looking for a good girl to start a family with. He wanted to get laid now.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

Well, it happens all the time in the Anglosphere. Anglo girls mostly ARE like Filipina bargirls (with regards to sexual history) only without the relatively pleasant disposition.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

ladislav wrote:

Of course it would not be too tough to meet her but laying her would be next to impossible on a short vacation.
I have a question I've been wanting to ask a guy who is knowledgeable in the matter: If my plan was to travel to Cebu for a relatively long stay, say two months, what is the likelihood of finding a nice sweet Filipina who is a virgin and being able to have sex with her? This is coming as a 20 year old guy who is willing to honestly commit long-term.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why would anyone start a relationship with a bargirl?

Post by momopi »

manly5000 wrote:Sup guys.
I've seen discussion here about guys who fall for bargirls and try to start serious relationships with them, most of the time getting burned in the end. Maybe I'm missing something, but why the bloody hell would any guy out there do such a thing? Bargirls are basically prostitutes aren't they?
When you go to a place like the Philippines it seems like there is an endless supply of down-to-earth, less fortunate girls out in the provinces and near cities like Cebu who would make ideal life partners. Why would any dude choose to pursue a bar fine instead?
Just curious.
For an alternate look at this, I recommend watching the movie "The Great Happiness Space: Take of an Osaka Love Thief." You might find some of your answers there from observing the female clients. It's avail on Netflix for video streaming.

http://www.thegreathappinessspace.com/
http://www.netflix.com/Movie/The-Great- ... kid=222336
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

lavezzi wrote:
ladislav wrote:

I have a question I've been wanting to ask a guy who is knowledgeable in the matter: If my plan was to travel to Cebu for a relatively long stay, say two months, what is the likelihood of finding a nice sweet Filipina who is a virgin and being able to have sex with her? This is coming as a 20 year old guy who is willing to honestly commit long-term.
Sweet virgin Filipinas around our age abound on certain Cupid sites (I was involved with one for 8 months, before a heap of misunderstandings plus her international commitments ended it), so you should have no problems.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

lavezzi wrote:
ladislav wrote:

Not a bad one especially if you are willing to take her out on all kinds of tours, dine her and bestow presents on her and then slowly ease into necking. Using your tongue helps, for a woman is yours once you have your tongue in the right place. But once you lay her and then do not continue with her, you will have ruined her life.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

ladislav wrote:
lavezzi wrote:
ladislav wrote:

Not a bad one especially if you are willing to take her out on all kinds of tours, dine her and bestow presents on her and then slowly ease into necking. Using your tongue helps, for a woman is yours once you have your tongue in the right place. But once you lay her and then do not continue with her, you will have ruined her life.
And yes, there are a few men with intelligence and honor about them...

Outwest
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Why would anyone start a relationship with a bargirl?

Post by OutWest »

manly5000 wrote:Sup guys.

Just curious.

Men start relationships with bar girls because they have some notion that somehow someway..."With you and me, my little spooge pot. it will be different!"

outwest
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

My guess to the original question is that it essentially comes down to a lack of knowledge and understanding. Western guys are conditioned to believe that the only way they could be with a young foreign woman is if there is a big catch involved, such as being a sugar-daddy to a prostitute. I believed this to be true even for a young guy like me until I actually started communicating with these women. Their values seem to be just totally different on a level that is incomprehensible to a guy who has grown up in the West. All it really takes is sincerity which many Western guys have in abundance but don't value in themselves because their own native women don't value it in them.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I think theres a number of issues that causes western men to date bargirls.

1. Western society is a sexual prison for many guys
2. Western men have developed really low criteria for women out of necessity
3. Dating a bargirl is better or the same as dating most western women
4. Bargirls are much sexier than western women
5. A bargirl is going to "cheat" on you but at least you know that the first time you meet her