Foreign Men Boast About Sexual Conquests In China

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Repatriate wrote: Winston, maybe you should go try it out. All I can say is that Chinese culture as it exists in China is nothing like Taiwan.
What do you mean? Can you elaborate on how the culture in China is different than in Taiwan? And how are the people different?

Why is it that Taiwanese travelers to China usually report negative experiences, while Western travelers report positive experiences? Is that a bad sign for Asians?

I have a question for everyone:

Are most girls in China, or Asia for that matter, into white guys? I'm talking about the mainstream girls who hang out in cliques consisting of their own race, not those who hang out in multicultural cliques and speak English well.

I would also venture to guess that some Asian girls are curious about white guys, but would not marry one. One of my cousin's sons (who is my age) said that his sisters were curious about white guys for a while, but ended up marrying Taiwanese guys anyway.

Btw chanta, most guys I talked to who went to Korea said the social/dating scene sucks there.

I did meet one friendly cute Korean girl in a Jeepney in Angeles once, but she got off before I could get her number. Damn! Murphy's Law again. That always happens when I meet a rare girl like that. That was the first time in my life I met a friendly Korean girl.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston wrote: What do you mean? Can you elaborate on how the culture in China is different than in Taiwan? And how are the people different?
It's a huge mass of people Winston. I saw Chinese people of all types. You have to consider that Taiwan only has a population of 20 million and people do tend to develop an "island" mentality of conformity. I can't say I met any that were of a specific common personality in China. It was extremely varied in my opinion but my interactions were limited. I thought people were quite friendly when you actually got around to talking with them but during day to day interactions on the street you saw lots of rude behavior.
Why is it that Taiwanese travelers to China usually report negative experiences, while Western travelers report positive experiences? Is that a bad sign for Asians?
Well, I know a lot of Taiwanese look down on mainlanders for political and social reasons. Probably a lot of them just can't tolerate being in a developing country and expected Chinese in China to be more like Taiwanese people.
Are most girls in China, or Asia for that matter, into white guys? I'm talking about the mainstream girls who hang out in cliques consisting of their own race, not those who hang out in multicultural cliques and speak English well.
As my handsome italian friend put it best, there are a minority of women who are really into him but many who won't even entertain the idea for cultural and social reasons. To some degree Eurocentric culture and people who fit that ideal (white) is still the dominant culture in the world. Pop media and global pop culture is to some degree or another set by Hollywood and anglo standards as well. A lot of women around the world will naturally gravitate towards these portrayals and popular culture standards.

I bet a lot of this has to do with the degree of westernization and exposure each specific nationality has to this culture. I believe Rock said his friends visited China before the big boom and dating for western men was rather limited.

As far as my italian friend goes a lot of the Thai girls he dated tended to march to the beat of a different drummer so to speak. They usually had atypical personalities and were more westernized than your standard Thai girl.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Repatriate,
How is a mass of people in China different than a mass of people in Taipei?

I don't buy those claims though, that Chinese women are PAYING white males to sleep with them. Women aren't that desperate and dominated by such urges. Plus, if they can get sex for free, why would they need to pay for it? It doesn't make sense.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What are the best sites to meet Chinese women?

I downloaded and installed QQ, but I have no idea how to meet Chinese women on it. How do you use QQ to meet Chinese women?

Btw, the new QQ doesn't even work! I downloaded it three times and it never installed. It just kept installing something called Sweet IM instead, which I didn't need. I had no idea why it wasn't installing QQ. It claimed to have downloaded QQ but I could not find any files or installation/startup icons. Very strange. Yet if you go to QQ's website, that's what happens if you try to download it. How bizarre. I had to use an older version of QQ to get it to install. Frickin weird. Maybe momopi can try it out and see what the problem is.

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston wrote:Repatriate,
It's a country with 1.3 billion people with about 30 different minority ethnicities living within it many of which have a unique dialect, culture, and history. Taiwan has 20 million people and is contained on a small island with few major differences aside from Taiwanese aboriginal types which are a tiny minority. Think about it dude.
I don't buy those claims though, that Chinese women are PAYING white males to sleep with them. Women aren't that desperate and dominated by such urges. Plus, if they can get sex for free, why would they need to pay for it? It doesn't make sense.
Who is claiming that? :lol: That situation is probably rarer than hen's teeth unless there's some sort of established long term romantic relationship already. Let's just put it this way, guys have a tendency to bullshit about a lot of things especially when it comes to women. This is especially true if there's a social reason to boost one's own ego.

That situation doesn't even jive with what I see in a country where western/asian relationships are very common. If that many western men were getting it for free with hot asian women then there would be no need for p4p meccas like Philippines or Thailand to begin with.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote: I did meet one friendly cute Korean girl in a Jeepney in Angeles once, but she got off before I could get her number. Damn! Murphy's Law again. That always happens when I meet a rare girl like that. That was the first time in my life I met a friendly Korean girl.
Winston, you gotta be more opportunistic. If that happened to me, I would have pretended to be getting off at the same stop and continued the convo off-board for a minute or two more. Then I would have said something like, "it was really interesting talking to you but I gotta go now, have a meeting nearby with somebody, so why don't you give me your number so we can talk again sometime soon". If she gives the number, call her on the spot ostensibly to give her your number back but actually to see if she's sincere and gave you the right digits.

So you loose a few minutes from your busy schedule. So what. At least you wouldn't have to gripe about Murphy's Law. And even if you ended up getting nowhere with the girl, you would have given it your best shot.

Sometimes you complain about me suddenly disappearing for 5-10 minutes when we are out. Guess why. If I see someone who looks interesting at first glance, I gotta U-turn to look some more and possible approach. Its a now or never scenario and I don't want to have any reasons to regret not trying later.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Winston wrote:What are the best sites to meet Chinese women?

I downloaded and installed QQ, but I have no idea how to meet Chinese women on it. How do you use QQ to meet Chinese women?

Btw, the new QQ doesn't even work! I downloaded it three times and it never installed. It just kept installing something called Sweet IM instead, which I didn't need. I had no idea why it wasn't installing QQ. It claimed to have downloaded QQ but I could not find any files or installation/startup icons. Very strange. Yet if you go to QQ's website, that's what happens if you try to download it. How bizarre. I had to use an older version of QQ to get it to install. Frickin weird. Maybe momopi can try it out and see what the problem is.
QQ is the predominant instant messenger in China, like the way Yahoo is in the Philippines. You're supposed to find Chinese women from other sources and then progress to QQ. However, there is a way to search for contacts on there but they are completely unreceptive 99% of the time. They just say: "WHO ARE YOU!!!" in Chinese. You can search by location though, so it's useful for those in Western Countries trying to find immigrant Chinese women. I found a 25 year old Chinese girl who lived here. She agreed to meet up with me some time, but then I lost access to my account and upon creating a new one couldn't find her again. :x

Why not just use dateinasia.com? There seems to be a fair few Chinese woman on there. You were even the one who originally showed me that site.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Repatriate,

Why do you think I am on this forum? For most Korean -American guys and I wager most Asian American guys ...we do allot better in Asia. Yes, my experience in Korea is much better than in USA. I realize that your environment does have an influence. if I can I would relocate to Asia but because of work and other responsibilities it's bit hard for me.

You are right you have to worry about yourself and not concern about what others do but like I said living in the states it f***s your mind. It's like how can I say it.....as an Asian guy growing up in the states you see Asian girls dating white guys ..and not too many Asian men with non-Asian girls...and what American media say or don't say about Asian men..you can't help but start caring about what others say or do. Native Asian guys don't have this problem..because where they are from an average Asian guys is ok. I seen below looking (short skinny ) korean guys with cute Korean girls...in Korea. Heck I had a gyopo friend who was 5'8 and 220 lbs of fat dating a ex-model and he wasn't rich or anything. Can this work in USA for Asian guys..maybe ..but most likely NOT.

So you end up caring what is happnening around you because for Asian men at least there is some influence on us.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

chanta76 wrote: You are right you have to worry about yourself and not concern about what others do but like I said living in the states it f***s your mind. It's like how can I say it.....as an Asian guy growing up in the states you see Asian girls dating white guys ..and not too many Asian men with non-Asian girls...and what American media say or don't say about Asian men..you can't help but start caring about what others say or do. Native Asian guys don't have this problem..because where they are from an average Asian guys is ok. I seen below looking (short skinny ) korean guys with cute Korean girls...in Korea. Heck I had a gyopo friend who was 5'8 and 220 lbs of fat dating a ex-model and he wasn't rich or anything. Can this work in USA for Asian guys..maybe ..but most likely NOT.

So you end up caring what is happnening around you because for Asian men at least there is some influence on us.
You're getting too distracted and focused on the ethnic part of the issue and not the greater issue. I'd say it's even developed into a chip on your shoulder which is not healthy. I see this a lot with AA men including Winston.

From day one this forum has been addressing the fact that the majority of men in the U.S. seem to have problems dating within the U.S. no matter the ethnicity. American women are prejudiced in regards to class, race, and have nearly a eugenics level obsession with choosing mates. Even ones who fit certain allowed ethnic attributes complain about the low quality attitudes and women. Are problems with asian-american men magnified? Yes. Then again when you read what other posters have said (Ladislav for instance) Eastern european men, middle eastern men, etc.. all get shit on to a great extent.

The ethnic part of this is all white noise there's a much bigger problem and that's just the general low quality of women in the U.S. and piss poor attitudes that come from the way U.S. culture shapes people.

I believe I have been lucky since I had relatively normal girlfriends in the U.S. growing up and in college. My personal experiences weren't quite so bad but I saw plenty of American women who fit the descriptions people talk about here. Those types were never interested in me and the feeling was mutual.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:Repatriate,

1. Taiwan is very small yet there are still some differences between north and south, various cities, and Taipei vs. rest. I think you can extend these differences to dating experiences of westerners as well. But when compared to China, Taiwan is very homogeneous, both culturally and economically. Before a lot of mixing occurred in last couple decades - you had some 97% as Han Chinese - 65% Taiwanese (Minan which your family falls into), 8% Hakka give-or-take, and 24% mainlanders who came over with Nationalists around 1949. The remaining 3% comprise various aboriginal groups. Being stuck together on a small island with a strong 1-party government up through mid-90s has forced these groups to converge culturally. Even many of the aborigines have been sinofied to the point that its hard to recognize them as individual belonging to a minority group. Taiwan has a large middle class, the rich-poor gap has been very narrow by international standards, and the very poor class is almost non-existent.

China s a vast land with dozens of big provinces, most of which are much larger than Taiwan both in terms of area and population. Up through late 90s, travel was restricted and most people did not have the freedom to go far from their registered households. A huge percentage could only speak their regional dialects, not Mandarin. As you know, these are often mutually unintelligible from region to region, especially south of the Yangtze. Even one province might have several very different dialects from area to area. People look, act, and seem very different from area to area and between various economic classes. You have have very big wealth differences and these extend to general education levels as well. Some provinces were much wealthier than others. Wealth has been concentrated along coastal areas while much of inland provinces have been relatively impoverished. Middle class has been small but is growing rapidly but the already large rich-poor gap has also grown with real estate boom. China has had a very large poor class in recent history and a signficant percentage of the population is still much poorer than about anyone you could find in Taiwan. Given this backdrop, you can easily find huge cultural, economic, and educational difference between various people in China. Foreigners and westernized Chinese like yourself will likely have very life different experiences from place to place in China.

2. What you say about women paying for sex makes logical sense. But it does happen in certain cases -

a. Friday clubs in Taiwan for women (young and older) who want to be entertained by well trained and very attractive male hosts. Naturally, some relationships evolve between clients and hosts in these venues which continue outside of the clubs. Sometimes the females are lonely wives of richer men and other times they are prostitutes who wanna have the tables turned for a change.

b. Poorer foreign guys (often from 2nd or 3rd world countries) come to Taiwan or China, win-over the heart(s) of one or more local women, and convince her/them to offer him support since they do not have enough money.

c. Very attractive and/or younger foreign guys with limited means who date wealthier and/or older women. If the woman has money but the guy does not, she will naturally pay for things and treat him to experiences he could not have on his own.

Also, many foreign guys in Taiwan date local women on a go-Dutch basis or else take turns treating. I've done this before. And when living together, the rent is often shared equally.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

repatriate,

"The ethnic part of this is all white noise there's a much bigger problem and that's just the general low quality of women in the U.S. and piss poor attitudes that come from the way U.S. culture shapes people."

That statement pretty much nailed it. USA does have allot of low quality women who over estimate their own values. From my travel overseas I don't encounter that attitude. I know this sounds f***ed up and sounds dark but I do look forward to the day when America goes down in flame.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

chanta76 wrote:repatriate,

"The ethnic part of this is all white noise there's a much bigger problem and that's just the general low quality of women in the U.S. and piss poor attitudes that come from the way U.S. culture shapes people."

That statement pretty much nailed it. USA does have allot of low quality women who over estimate their own values. From my travel overseas I don't encounter that attitude. I know this sounds f***ed up and sounds dark but I do look forward to the day when America goes down in flame.
Ladislav put it best when he said every country can fulfill a role in your life. I think America is a good place for down and out immigrants who need a fast track economic boost up to middle class through hard work, discipline, and education. However once you reach that middle-class level as an immigrant then the social reality hits you full force. Your family's material needs are taken care of but there's an entire community and social environment that is toxic. This is especially true for what the majority considers as "undesirable" ethnicities who are on the bottom tier of a racial social totem pole. There's so much anger and disatisfaction within these groups because no one is really accepted. There's a lot of artificial competitiveness, aggressiveness, and scarcity of the opposite sex. Then when you throw in "race" issues it makes the whole combination extremely volatile.

It's possible to be extremely ambitious and just view America as a stepping stone to greater things. I see immigrants who have done just that. But if you're middle class and an average person who wants to enjoy life living in America itself is often a futile existence. This is especially true now that the economy is going to go through some very turbulent and uncertain times ahead.

I actually don't wish ill on America but I realize that it's a pretty bad place if you want other needs (besides material comfort) in your life fulfilled. I do hope that the popularity of American culture wanes though since I think it's ultimately poisonous to how people perceive race, religion, and gender.
newlife
Freshman Poster

Post by newlife »

This is a complete exaggeration. I have been to China and it is not *that* easy to get laid.

Also, is it really that easy to get laid with no funds? I have always done my manly duties and paid women for sex.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

I will affirm,regarding my experiences reported by some of my friends who go to China and on internet,that China is far away the place to be to get easily laid in Asia.

Thailand on the contrary and to some extent as i listened the Philippines,will be the rights spots for cheap,nice p4p but also the good spot for a player who enjoy to f**k around.

Thailand as i personally experienced many times,can be a heaven for a western man,young and handsome preferably,who enjoy to have many girlfriends all around the country.

It will almost cost anything besides some food,entertainment and drinks,taken the fact that he will be very wary not to fall in the trap of marriage and supporting all the family of his darling of course haha.
Maybe,if this guy is looking for a more monogamous relationship he can take this path..but caution should be extreme on this case in my opinion.

It should be noted that Thailand was a polygamist society not long time before and p4p is very common everywhere, even in remote places.
It's totally normal for Thai men,if he has the money for that,to have a second wife or even third wife on the side.

The official wife could close her eyes, if her husband keep his responsibility and take care of her financially and the child or children.

Of course,on the ideal world,Thai ladies prefer to be the only one, but when they came from the poor countryside,they are more open to accept the infidelity of their husband.

Coming back to China,one of the most obvious example that China is not the good place for easy sex,even for westerners,is that numerous friends of mine,some who have Chinese background and other who are white,don't go to China for fun but go to Thailand,to the Philippines or to Cambodia.
They told me that China wasn't a funny place,Chinese girl were boring,sex was not easy to have and everything was about work,work,money,money.
No time for fun..the contrary of Thailand!!

Regarding Chinese women,i've heard many complaints about them... to be very manipulative,materialistic,sexually cold,very gold digger and career orientated.

This comes from Chinese men living in China but also here in France.

Many Chinese girls in Western countries are totally antipathetic in their contact,closed,have a big sense of entitlement,feel that their p***y are made of gold.
I find them to be even more despicable than their white counterparts.
They have the bad part of their Chinese background combined with the Western feminism.

I think,as for myself,it was an incredible shock,a very good one of course,when i went the first time to Thailand because i had a very bad impression about Asian woman and especially Chinese girls here in France.
I was quit doubtful about all those claims that my friends gave to me regarding how easily i could have sex in Thailand by many means(not only p4p).

Doesn't surprise me at all that some expat like to boost their ego and exaggerate their success in China,but i can be sure almost at 100 percent,that if i go to China, i wouldn't have the same success with regular women, that what i have in Thailand.
I'm excluding p4p,just speaking about a middle class young lady for example.
China is not sexually as open as Thailand is.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

green1976 wrote:
Coming back to China,one of the most obvious example that China is not the good place for easy sex,even for westerners,is that numerous friends of mine,some who have Chinese background and other who are white,don't go to China for fun but go to Thailand,to the Philippines or to Cambodia.
They told me that China wasn't a funny place,Chinese girl were boring,sex was not easy to have and everything was about work,work,money,money.
No time for fun..the contrary of Thailand!!
This sounds pretty realistic to me and jives with some of the things I have heard about the mainland. I do think that a person's perception of China has to do with why they are there and their occupation. A friend of mine who is relatively tall, well dressed, and ok looking says it's not that easy either. I tend to believe him a lot more than blog accounts. I think it depends though. I'm sure some guys have different experiences depending on who/where they are at. A young westerner studying at a university has a much higher chance in meeting a lot of hot young chinese girls than someone in a conventional occupation.

The primary selling point about Thailand is that p4p is so cheap there's no point in playing the field normally if you just want sex. I guess if you want to hunt normal girls for adventure that's fine but unless a man is handsome and fits within the Thai spec of what is attractive then it can be a waste of time to go to night club venues and the like.